Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

Koneko purred softly in her sleep and and stretched as she did, sprawling herself out as much as she could, murming something abiut sweets and the such, not knowing Issei would soon be in the room. To confront her, she moaned in her sleep and her feet shifted her blanket away fron herself.

Issei finally made it to Koneko's room. It was a good thing everyone else was in their rooms for the night and not all cuddled up in his bed like they usually were. He quickly knocked on her door hoping she would answer. "K-Koneko.....Koneko are you up? It's an emergency." He said.

Koneko snored cutely as she slept, not hearing Issei plea for help, she began ti curk herslrf up in a ball, murming about food mu h to the distaste of Issei, this also caused the situation to be a bit more tense, as Issei panics soon began to rise more and more, something had gone wrong.

Issei couldn't wait any longer and went inside Keneko's room knowing well that this might end bad for him in two way. He looked over at her bed seeing her curled up like a ball. She could still do that even after her growth spurt. Koneko was now about the same height as Xenovia, maybe a bit shorter. "K-Koneko.....wake up....please." Issei said in a tone that sounded like he wasn't happy or in distress.

Koneo eyes fluttered open, as she quickly saw Issei stwnding above her. "Huh? Issei-senpai, whats wrong?" she asked her senpai, noticing something was amiss, she just couldn't put her figner on it, she uncurled from her ball like state and looked at Issdi with worry, slightly worried that something had gone wrong.

"What....what did you do to me?" Issei asked. He could feel himself getting weak now as he was on his knees inches away from Koneko's feet. Man did he want to touch them so bad. "My body.....it feels so hot." He told her. He didn't tell her about his raging boner or the fact he wanted to worship her feet so badly.

Koneko backed up q bit, surpised at what was happening, she was sure she had fixed Issei. "Issei-senpai control yourself." She told him, as she tried to keep him back a bit. "I can try to fix this again." She said to her senpai, who was still on the floor, groaning and moaning, she noticed his fully erect cock tenting his pants and rubbing in his clothes.

At this point Issei couldn't control himself as he grabbed a hold of Koneko's ankles and began to lick her feet, getting her sweet spots. He didn't care about the consequences. All he wanted right now was her feet. He wanted to feel them on his face, his tongue gliding up and down her soles, and his mouth wrapped around her toes.

Koneko moaned lowly as her feet were worshiped by the boob loving boy, she squirmed a bit, she began to wiggle her soft toes, as her petite foot was licked. A red blush spread across her face, as she heard Issei call her goddess. "Issei-senpai please stop." she mewed softly as she felt the pace of rhe licking pick. Man did he want to kick the shit out of Issei now.

Of course Issei ignored her pleas as he continued to lick her feet, now sucking on her toes. He felt like his cock was about to explode so he did something that was basically sucide. Issei pulled his pants down, took Koneko's feet and rubbed them against his cock. His dick was in between them thrusting hard and fast. He didn't care what she did to him. He felt good and his face showed it.

Koneko growled in annoyance, as she moved her feet in such a way that, caused it to pinch the cock, cutting of blood flow and the suck, earning yelps of pains from Hyoudou, she was quite serious she didn't want a dick on her feet, she sqeeuzed hard and harder.

Yeah....Issei made a huge mistake. Whatever Koneko was doing was extremely painful. "Ah.....Koneko. P-please stop. I.....I'm sorry." He pleaded with her. What The fuck was I thinking doing that. I'm probably going to lose my dick now. He thought.

Koneko was currently in full rage mode, she continued to sqeeuzee harder and harder, audible poping was heard, ouch.... Well at least Issei penis last momments, would have been fun... Well it would have until. "KONEKO!" said a voice belonging to nonother than Xenovia.

"Uh.....fuck." Issei cried out. The more Koneko squeeze the more unbearable it became. Soon tears began to form in Issei's eyes especially after hearing a popping sound. She's.....she's really going to rip by dick off. He thought. However before he became a she Xenovia intervened which gave him a chance to his cock away from Koneko's feet. Still the pain was too much and Issei ended up passing out on the floor.

Koneko panicked slightly as she saw Xenovia, unsure of what to do, and how to react, she sat there with a blush on her face, upset at the fact about what she did to Issei-senpai. She was also probably going to get an earful from the bluette.

Issei remain on the floor for a little bit, but not for long. He eventually sat up leaning himself against a dresser. "Ugh....w-what happened?" He asked. Issei's body still felt hot and cock was still fully erect, exposed to both Koneko and Xenovia, but man did it hurt. He noticed the bluette was also barefoot which heightened his urged. No...no no fight it. Seems it wasn't just Koneko's feet he was into. Maybe that did some permit damage to him.

"Issei-kun are you ok?" Xenovia asked Issei worried. "Don't tell me my dear baby maker is still affected by that tea? " Xenovia hugged Issei, not really caring that his cock was exposed. "Oh please my dear Issei, i will help you fix this curse." She dramatically said. Hugging him tighlty between her boobs, not wanting to let go, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I-I don't know. Koneko tried to help me earlier.....but I think it backfired." Issei told Xenovia. The young man wouldn't dare look at Koneko right now. She was probably furious with him. Of course he did smile a bit having his face buried in the bluenette boobs. At least he still liked boobs. "Ah.....my dick. It hurts......really bad." If Issei didn't rub one out soon his cock was sure to explode.

Xenovia smiled. "You know... You could release in me if you want." She cooed soothly in to his ear, Xenovia wasnnot subtle at all, she was a bit blunt, but it got to the point quickly. "After all i think a lot of good, will come if you fuck me." She also really, really wanted to Issei children. Yeah Xenovia was a pretty odd person.

Issei definitely liked the sound of that. At this point he was desperate. The boy really need to cum badly. If Xenovia was will to help him then he was finally going to take it. "A-Alright. Lets.....go somewhere more private though." Issei replied with. Best bet would be to go to the bluenette's room.

Xenovia nodded and got off of Issei, walking to her room, Xenovia had a odd habit if just wearing her pantis and white shirt during the night, but hey would complain, at leadt her nice as was visible.

Issei followed Xenovia to her room. He wasn't surprised to see what little clothing she wore at night. He wasn't going to complain though. By now the teenage boy was used to waking up with Rias, Asia, and Akeno naked in his bed. However he noticed he couldn't stop staring at her feet. Damn it. I don't like feet. Issei kept trying to tell himself as they got in her room.

Xenovia hummed to herself as she opened the door to her room, jumping onto her bed, and quickly turning around on it, to look back at Issei, her legs spreading apart, a hand slipping down to her panties as she pulled the down in a teasing manner, as her wet virgin pussy was exposed. "Im waiting." she said seductively.

"Oh hell yeah." Issei whispered to himself. He was almost drooling looking at Xenovia's naked body. I mean it wasn't the first time but it was the first time he had seen her in a seductive position. The boy quickly stripped his clothes off before getting on top of the girl, his cock hard and ready. Issei figured she was still a virgin so he would take it nice and slow rubbing the tip of his cock over her pussy before slowly inserting it in and slowly going in deeper. Of course the boy wasn't thinking about the consequences about this. If Rias were to find out he would be a dead man.

Xenovia moaned lowly, enjoying the rubbing of the cock st her entrance, she always thought Issei was big and well he was and when he inserted his cock into her, she hadn't expected to be overcome with such pleasure and raw emotions, lots of joy filled due to the fact that this was happening.

Back
Top Bottom