Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

Cinder nodded happily as she and Phacia approached the drugged girl, moving her to the bed. "So what should we strip off first?" She asked her Mistress. "Should we play with her mid section, her up half or the bottom half?" She looked at the ample bosom that was Irene chest. "Wow shes bigger than you Mistress, well at least she not big than me." She cooed to Phacia.

"Lets just strip her completely." Phacia replied with ignoring the fact that Irene's bust was bigger than hers. She didn't care though. Once she was naked Irene was tied to the bed spread eagle. "Ugh....what......huh." Irene came to seeing that Phacia and Cinder were hovering over her. "Phacia? What's going on? Why am I naked?" Irene asked. "Well.....we decided we're going to have some fun with you." The cat faunus replied with grinning a bit. "You?! What did you do to her?!" Irene yelled at Cinder trying to break her bonds.

Cinder shook her head no, as she had nothing to do with Phacia acting the way she did, well she did make Phacia act this way bit. "Well i guess i did make her a little like this, but Mistress is the one in charge." She purred.

"W-What?" Irene asked looking at Phacia, her friend. The cat faunus had an evil smile on her face. "She right. I call the shots now. Right now we're going to have some fun with you before breaking you." Phacia replied with. "No.....no you brainwashed her. Phacia would never do this!" Irene yelled pulling her bonds to break free. "You....you can torture me all you want. You won't break me." She gave them both a defiant look. Phacia reached into her pocket and took out a bottle of oil, tossing it to Cinder. "Here. Rub this on her feet." She ordered. Irene's eyes widen. "I know how ticklish you are Irene, especially on your feet. You would think you would keep the more covered." Phacia said moving over to her right foot. "I get the right foot. You get the left foot." She told Cinder. "No...No! Anything but that." Irene begged.

Cinder moved downed the left foot, pouring a bit of oil onto said foot, lubbing it up, She put both of her hands on to the foot, and began to massage it slowly, rubbing all the muscles within the foot, earning a panic laugh from Irene. "Mistress why are we doing this to your friend?" She questioned Phacia, it seemd weird that she would do this to someone that was her friend, she continued to rub said foot as she waited for an answer.

"Oh.....I've always wanted to tickle Irene. Ever since I realized how ticklish she was. Plus I just love her feet." Phacia answered Cinder before planting some kisses on Irene's right sole causing the girl to go into a fit of giggles. She always had a thing for feet especially Irene's ever since she gave her footjob when she was in heat. Soon Phacia dug her nails in between Irene's toes and the girls busted out laughing thrashing on the bed. "Nooooo s-s-stop!" She yelled as she laughed.

Cibder continued on with her soft rubbing, as she listined to the laughing plea's of Irene, it was quite hilarious to hear well not for Cinder, but for her mistress it was pretty funny. "Mistress are we really going to break your friend?" She questioned her, it seemed weird that she would want to break her friends mind. It was really strange that she was williing to do that, to someone you could easily convince.

"Of course. Just because she's my friend doesn't mean she's going to go willingly. Is there a problem with that?" Phacia replied with. You could tell she was getting annoyed with Cinder questioning her. "P-Please stop. I'll do anything you want. Just stop ticking my feet please." Irene begged only for that faunus to start licking in between the girl's toes in which she was screaming out in laughter. "AHHHH FUCK!!!"

Cinder watched her mistress and soon follwed her lead, licking in between the toes, causing the girl to laugh and cry out even more, she noticed the way Irene kept her feet extremely clean, and that her feet were really soft and delicate and seemed to have a sweet aroma. Did she put stuff on her feet? Yes that must be the case, it was a sweet strawberry scent an it was quite nice.

"Mm.....seems you're still using the strawberry foot lotion I gave you. The best thing about it is that it's edible." Phacia said as she began to suck on Irene's toes. "No...please don't do....AH!" The bound girl moan out. If there was one thing that got her off it was getting her toes sucked. She could easily be brought to orgasm just by having them sucked. "Please stop. I'll do whatever you want." Of course Phacia didn't stop and kept on sucking which caused Irene to make even more lewd noises. "Ah.....oh God.....oh fuck! Alright.....don't stop. Keep going!"

Cinder continued to lick and suck the foot vigorously, she heard Irene lewd nosies and decree for it not to stop, wow that was some quick, she didn't think the girl would have breaked the easily.

Oh Irene wasn't broken. Her toes were just her sweet spot when it came to making her cum. Boy did she cum after about three minutes of Phacia and Cinder sucking her toes non stop. "Ah.....ah.......GAHHHHH!!!" Irene tried to pull herself off the bed as she came. She laid on the bed breathing heavily and covered in sweat. "A-Alright....you had your fun. Now let me go! This isn't funny anymore." She demanded. "Would you care to do the honors in breaking her Cinder?" The cat faunus asked. She knew Cinder was well capable of breaking people.

"How do you want me to go about it?" She asked Phacia, there were lots of ways to break a person. Cinder just wanted to know which specific way. Moving she got closer to Irene, her snaking to said person wet snatch, her hand teasing the entrance. "Like this?" Her hand stopped circling the entrance of Irene pussy, and grabbed it in it's entirety, earning a large gasp. "Or like this?" Her free slapped Irene's face.

"Hmm......maybe a mixture of both." Phacia replied with. Irene wouldn't be as easy to break as she was. "You.....you won't break me." Irene told Cinder as she spit in the older woman's face.

Cinder slapped Irene once again as the spit hit her lips, Before kissing her and forcing her own spit down her throat. Her tongue overtaking Irenes, as she kept up her assault, her hand snaked it way to Irene left tit, hands moving to the nipples, giving them a pinch and pull, as she heard Irene moan and try to pull away, but to no avail.

Irene moaned into Cinder's mouth as her breasts were assaulted. The poor girl was trying so hard to break free but she couldn't. All she could do was lay there and endure their sick twisted game and torture session they had in stored for her. Irene's only hope was that her other teammates would find her. "Very good Cinder. Though I want you to make her beg." Phacia said.

Cinder simply continued ignoring her mistress, and thought of a way, to force Irene to beg, and then break her, She continued on her assualt, using her new tail to tease around Irene private areas, tickling them as she did, earning more and more moans from the poor girl, as she did not let up and cont8nued to dominate her mouth with her tongue.

All that could be hard from Irene were muffled screams and moans as she was being molested and assaulted by Cinder. The girl eventually gave up in trying to break free. All she could do was endure this and hope they would get tired. I'm not.....going to let them break me. Irene thought.

Cinder pulled away from Irene lips, a string of salvia connecting them, which was was wiped off by Cinder, she moved her way down to Irene bountiful breasts, and began to tease the left one, flicking her tongue over the orb of flesh, in the process sbe qas hitting the nipple, whuch earned moans from Irene. She continued to repeat this for about three minutes before, starting to suck on it.

"Ah....ah.....please stop. Why are you doing this to me?" Irene asked as he nipples were being teased. It also didn't help that Phacia began to suck on the girl's toes again. Irene bit her lip trying to suppress the loud moans that she was about to make. "AHH! AH....AH.....fuck! Stop! I'm begging you please!" She could feel herself getting close to yet another orgasm.

Cinder continued to suck and nibble on the nipple, like a small child and used her tail to pleasure thr entrance to her pussy. Pulling away from the salvia and nibbled covered nipple, she switched to the right breast, repeating the same process over again, she plunged her tail into Irene pussy, moving it in and out, earning cries from the girl.

Soon the pleas from Irene just stopped all together. She just let Cinder and Phacia have their way with her. She did want to admit but the pleasure that Cinder's tail was giving her plus the fact she was teasing her nipples felt good. All that could be heard from Irene were moans of pleasure and nothing else.

Cinder pulled away from the tit, her eyes locking with Irene. "Mistress? Is she broken?" She asked Phacia turning her head towards said girl, her tail pulling out of Irene pussy, covered in her girl juices. "I feel bad, mistress wasn't she a good person?" Her tail falied a bit as it tried to dry it self off from the girl cum. Cinder waited for her mistress to answer.

"She's not broken......not yet." Phacia replied with. The cat faunus was now naked, her cock rock hard and twitching a bit. "She will be once I'm done with her." She grinned a bit getting on the bed and lightly moving Cinder to the side. She got on top of Irene and thrusted her cock inside the girl without warning. "GAHHH!!!!" Irene screamed. The girl didn't remember Phacia's cock being so big.

Cinder watched as her mistress, thrusted in and out of Irene, watching as the girl whimpered and koaned as the cock thrusted inside of her. "Mistress, after this is done can i get a cock?" She purred to Phacia, whilst watching, using a hand to fondle her right breast, she moaned lightly as she pinched her own nipples. She continued to fondle herself and moaned happily as she watched the sight before her.

Back
Top Bottom