Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

It would be nice if Phacia could see Cinder's eyes. Only she was still wearing the blind fold that her kidnapper had put on her. She's going to keep me like this. Phacia thought. No doubt the cat faunus would have trouble sleeping and her arms and legs would no doubt be extremely sore.

Cinder awoke the next morning her crotch was on fire, she smiled as she was till on atop of her captive, Who was still asleep mind you, she took of her captives blind fold. Cinder licked her lips a bit, which was weird, as she never actually did that in the morning. Odd... Cinder shook the thought from her mind. Getting up she began to stretch, her arms going out to either side at full length as she tuened her head to look at Phacia flaccid cock.

Phacia did eventually fall asleep though it was a very comfortable sleep. How could you get comfortable when your arms and legs are bound tightly. No doubt when she woke up the next morning they were and stiff. "Ugh.....my arm. My legs. They hurt so much." She said as she was waking up.

Cinder smiled a bit as she moved over Phacia face, she took off the blind that she had over her face. "Good morning, you must be feeling stiff." She stated to her captive. "Do you want me to untie your hands or legs?" She asked nicely, her eyes shifting to the flaccid shaft. "Should I ride you again?"

"Yea please. I'll let you do whatever you want with me. Just untie my arm and legs. They're killing me." Phacia replied with. They were hurting so bad that the cat faunus felt like she was about to cry.

Cinder smiled and undid the bounds on Phacia, while she did it she mostly kept her eyes on her cock, a want to suck the flaccid memeber was building in Cinder, a very primal desire. Cinder shook her head and kept herself on track and brought her focus back to her prisoner. Her eyes shifted over to her torture table of assorted items, walking over to it her hips swaying as she did, she grabbed a syringe labled cock grower. Cinder groaned at the name for it, she knew she shouldn't have trusted Neo with the naming of the syringes.

With her arms and legs free Phacia got a chance to stretch and flex them though they were still extremely sore and she was extremely tired. Still she wasn't out of this yet, not by a long shot. "W-What are you doing with." Before the cat faunus could finish the syringe was injected into her cock. Phacia cried out in pain as she held her cock though a few minutes later in began to get hard and ever grew a bit. Now it was nine inches long and a bit more thicker. She let out an agonizing moan as her cock became painfully rock hard, pre-cum oozing out of the tip. "Ah......fuck it hurts!" Her balls began to ache as well.

Cinder stared at the now long shaft of meat, throwing the syringe off to the side. Her moved down to the balls, which began to expanded getting bigger and bigger, soon they were as big as Cinder fist. "That's much better. " Said Cinder calmly eyes shifting back to the nine inches of meat, she moved her mouth closer to the cock, not really caring that some of the cock was covered by Phacia hands, she put her mouth over the painfully hard tip, her mouth was soon filled with the taste of delightful pre-cum.

Phacia nearly screamed as she arched her head back. Not only was her cock in pain but it was really sensitive. She removed her hands from her cock letting Cinder have her way with it as she gripped the bed sheets. "Oh.....ah.....ah!" The cat faunus moaned out. She soon started to feel a little light headed and dizzy from the pain and pleasure she was feeling.

Cinder moved her mouth down the cock more, taking in at least a few inches, the sweet scent of Phacia filled her nose, she began to bob her head up and down slowly, letting pleasure build before denying it, she began to repeat the process several times, each time she did, Phacia got a little closer to cumming till... Cinder eyes shot wide as she felt large amounts of hot seed fill her mouth, she began to swallow as much as she could. "so much." She thought, she moved her head from the spit covered cock, wiping the sides of her mouth, her eyes making contact with Phacia.

"Oh.....fuck." Phacia began to pant heavenly as Cinder sucked her off. Due to how painful and sensitive her cock was it take long for her to cum. However during this orgasm, something had snapped inside the cat faunus because the next she knew she grabbed a hold of Cinder and slammed her to the bed pinning her on the bottom. Phacia had this lustful look in her eye. It was the kind of look faunus' had when they were ready to mate, and he cock was still rock hard. Without warning she plunged her cock into Cinder's pussy ruthlessly fucking the woman.

Cinder gasped in pleasure and pain, well it finally came to bite her in the ass. Her tits shook violently as her pussy was stretched and fucked. She could hear Phacia call her things inbetween her grunts of pleasure. 'Mate, slave.' and so on. "Fuck me harder mistress!" Moaned Cinder in pleasure as she as fucked harder. While they fucked things began to happen, whatever had snapped in Phacia was starting a change in both, whatever it was... Well it be a interesting sight to see.

Phacia did indeed begin to fuck Cinder even harder. Maybe this was revenge for what she did to her or maybe the cat faunus was starting to enjoy the power she got. Either way their mating continued until Phacia let out an animistic scream as she came inside Cinder, but she was not done. With unknown strength she flipped the woman onto her stomach and with warning shoved her still harden cock into her ass. "Oh.....oh yes!" Phacia moan as she began to pull Cinder's hair.

Cinder moaned and gasped in pain, as her ass was fucked, and hair was pulled. The amount of cum in her surprised her and turn her on even more, unknowing to both of them, the cum began to have an odd effect on Cinder, it was rewriting her Dna. How? Who knows. Maybe it was all the chemicals from the syringes, or maybe Phacia was just capable of it, Cinder began to purr happily, at the top of her head two bumps formed.

Faunus weren't capable of turning humans into Faunus so whatever was in those syringes must have been the cause. Even Phacia noticed the bumps on her head and the purring sound coming from Cinder. That didn't stop her from continuing to fuck her mindless. Then again the Phacia's mind had snapped as well. She couldn't control herself. She was letting her primal urges take over.

Maybe it was the syringes, who knows, in a world where there's people with animal parts, soulless monster, basic super hero's, magicly powered females called maidens, well any thing was possible. Cinder purred happily, as her ass was stretched more and more, the sound of Phacia hips slapping against her ass made it even more enjoyable. Cinder had a stupid grin on her face, the bumps on her head grew more and more, slowly becoming cat ears. "Harder!" begged the soon to be Faunus (evil) maiden. She was on the Verge of coming again.

Phacia obeyed of course and pounded Cinder's ass even harder. She could feel herself getting close to cumming again. "Oh.....oh fuck yes. I'm going to fill your ass with so much cum." She said as she got a hold of the evil maiden's new cat ears and began to pull on them. "Scream for me."

Cinder screamed in pleasure, her eyes crossing tongue hanging out of her mouth, a stupid grin on her face. She screamed, moaned and purred all at once, cum leaked from her pussy, and soon so would her ass, with her new hightend hearing she could here Phacia, murmur something, something like make her tits bigger, or make a harem, hell even something she couldn't understand, but she didn't care, she wanted to serve her mistress. "Mistress pleasre cum!" she squealed in delight.

That was enough to put Phacia over the edge and boy did she fill Cinder's ass with so much cum. It was oozing out like crazy when she pulled out. Something was definitely different in her. She wanted more....well by that she wanted to fuck more girls, turned them into what Cinder had become. Luckily for Phacia she knew the perfect place to find girls. That would be at none other than Beacon academy.

Cinder panted heavily, her eyes scanning the room looking for people for some reason, the feeling she was feeling was ammazing, well execpt for that her bum somewhat hurt, and that her tailbone as was feeling odd. "Fuck.. Oh fuck i can't tell Salem about this. Mistress... Help." she purred worriedly, her pupils were slitted now, squirming a bit in panic, but soon felt the hand Phacia rubbing on her head soflty, she nuzzled against it.

"There there. No need to worry. Your mistress will make everything better." Phacia said rubbing Cinder's newly developed cat ears. She could also see that she was starting to grow a cat tail as well. "First though I need your help......taking care of the mute one." She was referring to Neo.

Cinder nodded and purred happily, as her tail began to grow. "What do you want me to do?" she asked her Mistress. "Neo is fast, she might escape." She purred as she felt her ass get slapped. "Oooh Missstrrreeees!" she mewed in pleasure as she felt her ass shake, before gasping as she felt something injected into it.

"Well then, we'll have to be faster than her now won't we?" Phacia replied with slapping Cinder's ass. She had a plan. Neo had no clue what was going on yet so she could pretend that she was trying to escape. Neo could be the one the go after her and once the mute lady thought she had gotten her the cat faunus would inject her with a little sleeping medicine. It would be easy sailing after that.

Cinder purred happily, as they would soon set the plan in motion to catch the little mute, it would be easy. "How will we do it?" She asked Phacia, her tail still growing as another began to grow, she noticed her Mistress growing a tail as well, but didn't care at all, she purred a bit as she was lovingly petted on the head, she also moaned when she was slapped kn the ass again. "Mistress, do you want me to have bigger tits?" She purred to Phacia.

"Hmm....they could be...a bit bigger." Phacia replied with before explaining her plan to Cinder. It was simple really. Cinder would go get Neo telling her Phacia was trying to escape and she needed help. Then once they had Neo where they wanted her they would spring their trap.

Back
Top Bottom