Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

"You didn't do nothing to me?" Phaica asked before violently pulling Neo by her hair. "You're the one that attacked me. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't have be tortured until my mind snapped. Heh......guess I should thank you for that." She said before Cider came back with the milker. Taking the tube she placed it on Neo's cock. "Lets drain those balls of yours shall we. In fact I might keep this on until your mind snaps." With that the machine was turned on and began to pump Neo's cock.

Neo groaned and moaned as her cock was pumped, she thrusted a bit, she looked at Phacia she had never done anything to the poor faunus. Unless... That fucking bitch, the only 'she could of attacked Phacia.' Was if that bitch Emerald used her semblance on the faunus to see Neo instead of Emerald. "Please stop... It wasn't me... I know who attacked you." She pleaded to Phacia, as her cock started to leak out pre-cum.

"Of course you do. It was you after all." Phacia said turning the intensity of the machine up so that it began to suck and jerk Neo's cock faster and harder. "You know what. I think I will milk you until you go crazy. Enjoy your last moments of sanity shorty."

"It doesn't matter, I'm already half insane." She said whilst moaning. "The person who attacked you used a mental semblance, she made you think it was me." More of her spunk was drained into the milker, This was one of the few rare moments, that you Neo would actually not act scared. Her eyes keeping locked onto Phacias.

"Well then, I guess we'll make you fully insane." Phacia said giving Neo a demonic crazy looking smile. She didn't bother to listen to what else the short girl had to say as she taped her mouth shut, placed ear plugs into her ears and put a blind fold on her to cut off her senses and heighten her sense of touch. "We'll check on her in a few hours." She told Cinder. "So.....who's this other girl she's talking about?"

Cinder nodded and answered quickly. "Yes, the girl she was talking about was the one who attacked you, she has a mental semblance, and her namd is Emerald." Cinder explained to Phacia. "So i dont think its a good idea to punish Neo, for something she did not do." the fall madien eyes kept on Phacia, not even separating for a minute.

"Oh....I'm pretty sure she's done something to deserve punishment." Phacia said looking at Cinder. After all these were the bad guys. "Unless, you want to be punished." The cat faunus told her.

Cinder shook no. "No mistress i rather not." She gasped as she felt Phacia quickly grab her left breast, groping it and kneeding the flesh. "Mistress? Do you want me to have bigger tits?" She moaned as her nipple was pinched.

"Hmm.....well I guess we could make them a little bit bigger." Phacia replied with before sucking on Cinder's nipple. "Though first I think we need to take care of a certain Emerald."

"That's going to be an issue. GAH! Oh your nibbling is amazing!" She moaned in ecstasy, as her nipple was nibbled on. "Emer-Emerald is at lady Salem place, and well its. Ahhhh, well guarded." She felt a hand rub by her slit, fingers moving in and out of her snatch "Ohhhhhh, thst feels soooooo gooood!" She purred as her ears twitched, her tail swaying back and forth, as her eyes slightly rolled into the back of her head a bit.

"Oh you like that don't you?" Phacia asked nibbling on Cinder's nipple again before biting it. "Oh well looks like we'll have to get her some other time. In the meantime though." The cat faunus got a syringe that grew breasts and injected into Cinder's boobs. "I'm sure your nipples will get more sensitive now."

Cinder moaned loudly as pleasure rushed over her, cupping her breasts woth her hands as they began to expand, outwards they go, getting bigger and bigger, she mianed as her aerola expanded as well, growing with the breasts, as her nipples became even more sensitive. "Fuck me! I need it!" She cried in pleasure.

Phacia licked her lips as she saw Cinder's nipples get bigger. She gave them a good squeeze before she turned the the woman around and bent her over. Since the bed was occupied at the moment they were going to fuck standing up. Phacia's cock was already erect and ready to pound that pussy. She wasted no time slamming her cock into Cinder and fucking her wildly. She knew she liked it that way.

Cinder purred and moaned as she felt every inch of Phacia monster cock, moving in and out of her sex, she could feel the tip of cock hit her womb as well, each thrust was like a bullet so fast and quick. She felt Phacia hands on her hips, sqeeuzing them ever so slightly., Cinder tits swung and jiggled with each thrust, her new somewhat fat anf bigger nipples were erect, the stimulation keeping that way.

"Oh yeah you like don't you, ya little slut?" Phacia asked as she fucked Cinder harder. She could feel her balls slapping against the older lady's thighs. Cinder may act all menacing and intimidating but deep down she was just a submissive little bitch that needed to be put in place. Luckily Phacia was here to do that. Even so the cat faunus never acted like this. She was always very shy and timid, usually keeping to herself. It was thanks to Cinder torturing her that something in her finally snapped. Maybe it was her animal instinct as a faunus. Whatever it was Phacia would never be the same again.

Cinder purred an moaned, she loved the way Phacia cock moved in her, She purred and moaned more as she felt, the big balls slap against her thighs. PAP! PAP! PAP! The sounds went from the thrusting, and the balls slapping, with one big thrust Phacia cock hit her womb and released gallon loads of cum into it, as Cinder released her own cum mixing together with Cinders, she felt Phacia still full balls slap against her thighs, seems that cock growing stuff made cum production a lot faster, moaning Cinder grabbed both of her own tits and put the up to her mouth, sliding her fat nipples into her mouth and began to suck on them.

"Oh.....fuck your pussy feels so good every time I fuck it." Phacia moaned as she busted another nut into Cinder's soaking wet pussy before pulling out and collapsing on the floor. "Ah.....that.....was nice.....but in all serious we have more important things to do now." The first place they had to go to was Beacon. Phacia had already had her on two girls at the academy, one being a cat faunus like her and the other being a busty blond.

Cinder nodded and went to find some clothes she wore when, she would be disuged at beacon as a student from haven, she wore a hat to cover her new cat ears, black sun glasses to cover her slitted eyes, and she shoved her tail in to her skirt. She wore the black standard uniform for haven students.

Phacia managed to find her clothes from when she was kidnapped. She had on her dark purple hoodie, under it a purple tank top. It went along with her blue jean shorts and boots. Her Bowblade was there as well. Of she had to act like her normal self as if she was still sane, though she was far from it. Before going after two of the members of team RWBY there was one member from her team she wanted to recruit.

Cinder followed Phacia as they went to her teammate. "Mistress who is this team mate you wish to recruit?" she asked Phacia.

"Oh just a member from my team. Quickly now hide." Phacia replied with. They were now back in Phacia dorm room in Beacon. Not even five minutes later one of her teammates, the she was hoping to come in, Irene walked into the room. "P-Phacia?" She looked at the cat faunus surprised. "Oh Phacia thank goodness you're alright." She ran up to the girl hugging her. "Where have you been? Everyone has been so worried about you?" "Oh Irene. I-I was kidnapped by this lady. She....she tortured me, raped me." Phacia replied with as she sobbed into Irene's chest. Of course this was all an act to bait the girl. Cinder would go in for the kill....well not not really kill her. Just put her to sleep.

Cinder stood silently in the closet of the room, waiting for Phacia signal, staying as silent as she could in the closet, a syringe full of a sedative, which would knock out Irene in a very quick manner. All she had to do was wait for the signal and not fuck it up.

"Oh Phacia.....that's horrible." Irene hugged her poor friend even tighter. She was quite angry and wanted to find the people responsible for this. "You have to go the Ozpin, Glynda. They need to know." "No I can't W-What if they come back? They'll kill me for sure. It was probably because I'm a faunus that they did this to me." Phacia told Irene, her cat ears twitching a bit which was a signal for Cinder.

Cinder sprang from her hidingg place, when she saw the signal. Syringe in hand as she injected said syring in to the base of Irene neck, who panicked and started to sway a bit as the drugs took affect. "Did i do good?" She asked her Mistress in hope she would be rewarded.

Phacia simply wrapped her arms around Cinder's neck and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. "You did wonderful my dear." The cat faunus replied with. "Now....why don't we strip her down and have some fun with her." She suggested.

Back
Top Bottom