Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

"Hmm......Of course my pet. You can get one as soon as we get home." Phacia replied with as she thrusted harder and faster into Irene. Her poor friend was now broken, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her hands went limp and her eyes were cross, tongue hanging out of her mouth. The only sounds she was making were moans of pleasure as she was raped by her friend. Didn't take much longer for the cat faunus to shoot her load into Irene and she shot a lot into her. Some of her spunk was oozing out of Irene's pussy.

Cinder stopped playing with her breasts, she crawled over to the bed, and looked at Irene head smiling. "Look she's growing cat ears as well! Does that mean she growing a tail as well?" She questioned her mistress with a smile, only to be answered with a pat on her head. "Mistress your patting feeeellls so goooood! Please play with me!" She mewled out to Phacia, her pussy was getting wet in anticipation she really wanted to feel her mistress cock in her again.

"W-What.....what's happening to me? I feel funny." Irene said. She could feel two lumps on the top of her head as well as something growing on her lower back? "What did you do to me?!" She asked. Phacia ignored her question as she took cinder and brought her over to the empty bed, stripping the girl of the rest of her clothing before ramming her cock inside her pussy.

Cinder moaned happily as her pussy was stuffed full of Phacia cock, moaning happily with each thrust that sent waves of pleasure through her body, as her tight pussy sqeeuzed around the cock, milking it for it worth, she purred in delight as she felt Phaica left hand on her hip and and her right hand sqeeuzing her right tit. "Ohhhhhh this amazing." She cooed in bliss as she listen to the lewd sounds made from Phacia hips and crotch smaking against her. Pap! Pap! Pap! It went getting louder and louder with each thrust. "MISTRESS MAKE ME BARE YOUR YOUNG!" She cried out, thank god Beacons walls were soundproof. Cinder wrapped her legs around Phacia waist.

"Oh that's what you want huh?" Phacia asked. She pulled out for a minute as flipped Cinder onto her knees. She then rammed herself back into her while pulling her hair. "Come on my little slit. Make those lovely lewd sounds for me." The cat faunus demanded, a manic looking smile on her face. "P-Phacia.....what happened to you?" Irene asked as her transformation was done. She now sported a grey tail and grey cat ears.

Cinder mewled happily and squeaked happily, as her hair was pulled and she was rammed in the pussy, her tits jiggling violently as this happened, this only served to male the experience even more pleasureable, as she felt a slap to her ass. "UGH! HNGH! OH FUCK!" Cinder exclaimed with watery eyes, as she was fucked, her pussy tighting around the cock, which began to leak on to the cock, coating it and covering which only served to make the thrust eaiser.

Cinder's pussy juices made it real easy for Phacia to thrust in and out of her now. "Yeah! That's right, take it you filthy slut!" She moaned out her balls slapping against Cinder's body. It didn't take much longer for Phacia to jizz all inside her slave, filling up her womb with her sperm.

Cinder moaned happily as her and Phacia cum mixed in her womb, welp it seemed she was definitely going to get pregnant, Irene watched in horror and pleasure for some reason, it seemed she wasn't really all that broken, she gasped as she Phacia turn her head to look at her, It was at this momment Irene noticed a interesting smell, It seemed to becoming from Phacia... It was her scent and it smelled wonderful, though this only served to send confused fear and pleasure to Irene.

"Be a dear honey and clean yourself up. Take Irene back home as well. You might want to check on Neo as well. Hope she hasn't completely gone off the deep end." Phacia said. They left the once mute girl bound to the bed, her cock strapped to the penis milker which was hours ago. As for what Phacia was doing next well, there was another cat faunus here in Beacon she was going to pay a visit to.

Cinder did just that and headed back with Irene, which took a minute or two to get her, and with that she was off back to the base. Now who was Phacia talking about? Well she was talking about a certain member of Team RWBY, Blake Belladonna, the B in RWBY, who was currently alone in her teams dorm, reading a love novel due to the fact none of her team was in the room and she was alone.

Blake would be easy to win over. Being that her and Phacia were both cat faunus her pheromones alone would get Blake hot and horny for her. However she began to wonder if she was also a futa as well. A futa faunus was very rare though then again Blake and Phacia were from two different kingdoms. Heading the the dorm room of team RWBY she knocked on the door to see if anyone was there.

Blake groaned as she got out of bed, walking to the door at her own pace. Wondering who it could be that was disturbing her reading, her hand grabbed the handle of the door and twisted, opening the door, closing her eyes for a second she said. "Yes who is i-." She stopped talking when she opened her eyes again, seeing who it was. "Phacia?" She said surprised, and slightly shocked by her appearance, but it would soon be surpessed as a rush of pheromones took over sense, and too Phacia surprise a bulge in Blakes pants began to form, seems Blake was a futa after all. "So- so goooood!" She purred out at Phacia, almost grabbing her in an instant.

"Oh.....someone's a bit frisky." Phacia purred back as she was lead to one of the beds, it was Weiss' by the way. Soon she pounced on Blake and smashed her lips onto hers. She started to feel the other cat faunus up by rubbing the bulge in Blake's pants. Soon a budge formed in Phacia's pants letting her know as well that she too was a futa. As they continued to make out Phacia forced her tongue into Blake's mouth purring loudly.

Blake Let out muffled moans as she felt Phacia tongue forced into her mouth the, she felt her own bulge rubbing against Phacia own bulge, she felt hands moving down to her pants, she could feel the pants being unbuttoned as this happened, she began to buck her hips as she wanted her cock to be free as possible.

Phacia broke the kiss for a minute to undress herself and Blake as well so that their cocks could be free. Once then she grabbed a hold of Blake's cock and began to jerk it off. She was just about as big as she was though Phacia was a bit bigger now due to Cinder.

Blake began to move and squirmed as she was jerked off by Phacia soft delicate, smooth hands as they began to pump her cock up and down slowly, moving the skin, sometimes covering the mushroom head of the cock, before going immediately down and beginning over again, her cock head began to leak bits of pre-cum which would soon cover Phacia hands, Blake began to purr and moan frlm the pleasure she was feeling, it seems the pheromeones were taking over, Blake curled her toes due to the pleasure, as the pumping soon began to get faster and faster, as her ears flattened as she was being jerked off. "Ugh! Yes! Fuck!" She exclaimed in pleasure, as more pre-cum leaked from her cock.

"Mm......you like that don't you Blake?" Phacia purred, her cat ears twitching a bit as she stroked the other cat faunus off. Soon she stopped using her hands and began using her feet, her toes teasing the tip of Blake's cock while Phacia used her own hands to jerk herself off. "Oh watching me get you off makes me so fucking hard. I can't help but play with myself."

Blake moaned and purred as her cock was pleasured with Phacia feet, the tip twitched when being teased by the toes. "Hngh! Ugh!" She moaned out in pleasure, her eyes starting to roll back into her head as the pleasure built up. "Fuck! Yes!" Her hands made there to her own covered breasts, fondling them and rolling them around in her outfit, a thought would soon cross Phacia mind, Cinder had gave her some of those syringes that would cause growth, in cock size, ball size, breasts size, butt size, thigh size and hip size. Maybe she would inject some into Blake.

Phacia though about injecting some of those growth seems into Blake, but maybe later. She didn't want her to have a bigger cock than her. She continued to use one foot to tease the cat faunus' cock while the foot was pressed against her face. "Lick." Phacia ordered Blake.

Blake tongue licked the soles of Phacia feet, in a similar fashion to a lollipop, she purred happily as her cock was teased with Phacia foot, she picked up her licking pace, coating the sole in saliva. Moving her mouth up to the toes, she began to suckle on the pinkie toe like a baby, her cock spurted out little bits of pre-cum, coating the toes of the foot teasing it. She picked up her fondling pace on her own breasts, mewling in pleasure as she assaulted her own breasts. Mewling and moaning in bliss, she felt the foot rub more against her cock more and more, She purred at the feelings. "Yes! More mistress!" She cooed out whilst still sucking the toes of Phacia foot.

Phacia moaned out loud feeling each of her toes being sucked. It caused her to jerk her cock off even faster and rub her other foot against Blake's cock even harder. She squeezed the tip of Blake's cock in between her big toe and her second toe, slowly stroking it up and down. "Oh I can feel it. Oh you're so close to cumming. Lets cum together." She said.

Blake moaned as she heard what Phacia said, and in response moaned onto the toes she was sucking, as she continued to fondle her own imprisoned breasts. Her cock twitching in response to the stimuli it was receiving, her pre-cum getting less clearer and clearer as it leaked out, as little spurts of hot cum made there way out, and onto Phacia foot, streaking the toes of said foot with the small spurt of cum. "F-fuck get a hold of yourself Blake!" It seemed a bit of Blake was fighting back against what was happening, trying to resist the musky pheromones produced by Phacia. "Fight back! You got to break this!" She kept mentally screaming to herself, continuing to try and break free form this. Soon Blake began to squirm and resist the pleasure she was feeling, trying to get Phacia foot which stroked her shaft off.

"Trying to fight back I see." Phacia said pressing her foot on Blake's cock real hard and pinching the tip with her toes. "Listen Belladonna. We can keep doing this the easy way, or you can be like Irene and do this the hard way. Trust me you don't want the hard way. Now be a good kitty and enjoy this." The cat faunus explained. She began to use her other foot again to tease Blake's cock. "Mmm....come on and cum for me. I know you want to. Don't fight it. Just give in."

Blake began to give and moaned happily as the pressure applied from Phacia, amped up, sending the poor cat faunus member of Team RWBY up to cloud nine, and beyond, as her cock sent spurts of hot cum up through the shaft, only to be denied escape due to Phacia pinching the tip hard, she began to moan and whimper more as the pressure built up, she could feel her bapls churn as she became more pent, and unable to release her load, her cock turning slightly bright red as this happened, such a sight to see, it was quite amusing to look. "P-please need to cum!" She managed to squeal out in whimpers, seems she was finally falling into line.

Phacia thought for a second. Should she let Blake cum? "Hmm......sorry. You're going to have to wait a few more minutes." She told the other cat faunus as she pinched her tip even harder, her other first pressing against her balls squeezing them. "I wonder how much of this you can handle before you got crazy." She chuckled as her big toe rubbed up and down the glands of Blake's cockhead.

Back
Top Bottom