Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a slave, a Rwby rp: Firestarter09 and xXRyuJunkieXx

Blake whimpered and moaned, she loved the feeling of the big toe rubbing up and down her cockheads gland, letting out more whimpers and moans as she felt her balls being rubbed by the other foot. "F-fuck please let me cum!" She exclaimed in whimpers, and soon she began to mewl submissively. "UGH! HNGH!" She cried out in pleasure, her eyes started to cross, and tongue began to loll out to the side of her mouth, catching a glimpse of Phacia pulling out a syringe of some kind, flicking the tip of the needle. "W-whats... Whats that?" She mewled out in pleasure as her cockhead gland was pelasure even more, feeling the pace picking up. Sweat began to bead down her head, she could feel the collar of her shirt become damp.

Phacia began to smile wickedly. The syringe she had would prevent Blake from cumming no matter how much she was teased. She quickly injected it into the car faunus. "Sorry Blake. What I just injected you with was an orgasm stopper, meaning you'll never to cum no matter how much tease you, see." Phacia stopped using her feet and grabbed Blake cockhead. She wrapped her hand around it and twisted it like a door knob. "Don't worry Blake. If you're a good kitty I'll let you cum eventually. How about sucking me off first for starters."

Blake whimpered as her cock wss twisted like a door knob, she tried to use this as a way to cum but it didn't work, realizing that the only way she would get to cum was, if she sucked off Phacia and do as she was told, leaning forward towards the other cat faunus cock she began to take the length into her mouth, inch by inch taking more of the shaft in, in hopes that she would please Phacia enough and be allowed to cum, she wrapped her tongue around the shaft, coating it in saliva before she began to bob her head up and down the meaty shaft. All seemed to be going well, but suddenly a soft voice squeaked out in panic and fear. "B-Blake!?!" Blakes eyes widened as she recognized the voice, it belong to her team leader Ruby Rose.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it Blake." Phacia moan as she rubbed Blake's cat ears. She helped move her head up and down and squealed in delight when the tip was licked. Just as Phacia was about to cum Ruby came in and ruined it. "Hello Ruby. Man you picked an awkward time to come in." Phacia told the team leader. "You want to join us?"

Ruby backed up in fear and into a wall, scared of what she was seeing, her teammate, and friend Blake, being... Being fucked. "W-whats going on, P-Phacia? W-why are you having s-sex?" Though Ruby may have been slightly younger than Blake, or Phacia, and appeared innocent and naive, she did now a lot of adult things, like sex but was at least mature about it. "W-why? W-why are you doing this. W-why do you both have Penises!?" She continued to question in fear, her silver eyes wide eyed at the scene before her, she was seemingly not affected by the pheromones produced by Phacia. "I-i." She watched as Phacia got off of Blake and approached the young girl.

Phacia walked up to Ruby like Grimm on a prey. Though of course she wasn't trying to attack the scared girl. "Oh Ruby. There's nothing to be afraid of." She began as she cornered the girl up against the wall. "Us Faunus. We, sometimes go through heat. Lets just say Blake and I are experiencing that right now. As for this." She rubbed her cock against Ruby stocking leg. Boy did it feel good. "Some faunus are born with them. It's pretty rare actually. You wanna touch it?" She asked.

Ruby looked on in fear, which was slightly washed away by Phacia words. "What? I mean... Phacia whats happened to you!" Ruby managed to stutter out, she mewled slightly as one of her stocking covered legs were rubbed with the penis, bits of pre-cum leaked out of it and on to Ruby stocking covered leg, which seeped through the stocking and directly onto Ruby thigh, unknown to Ruby Phacia cum was quite infectious, having made Cinder, Neo and Irene into what would be called Catgirls, and now some of the semen, although pre-cum had now touched Ruby skin, boy was she in for a ride. "P-phacia please! Don't do anything! W-we can get you help!" She mewled slightly as the rubbing of Phacia cock picked up. "P-plese stop!" She begged the former beacon student.

"Oh.....fuck I love the feel of your stockings on my cock Ruby." Phacia moaned out. She needed more of it. She grabbed Ruby by her hand and brought her to the bed where she proceed in taking the scythe wielder's boots off. She took Ruby's left stocking covered foot and pressed it on her face before sniffing it. "Oh......oh yeah." He cock began to twitch like crazy as she was now sucking on Ruby's toes.

"I-I please don't stop!" She mangaged to moan, it seems the cum and pheromones had begun to tale affect, lowering her worrying levels significantly, Ruby gasped as she was grabbed by the hand, and brought to the bed, in the span of a few seconds. "W-what I- oooooooohhhh!" She tried to get Phacia to stop, but it was too late and the faunus catgirl had taken off her boot, and had begun to suck on her toes. "Oooooohhhhhh!" She mewled in a scared delight as she felt her mind try to resist. "Phacia!" She cried out happily. "G-good girl." She blurted out in pleasure. This was not Rubys usual self.

"Oh you like that don't you?" Phacia purred as she kissed Ruby's feet from the top of her toes to her heels. The cat faunus even buried her nose in between her toes sniffing deeply causing her cock to twitch like crazy. She love the smell of the scythe wielder's feet just coming out of those boots. It was driving her and her cock crazy. Phacia ripped the stockings off of Ruby's feet exposing her bare soles and wrapped them around her cock thrusting in and out hard and fast.

Ruby moaned as her foot was kissed lovingly, she gasped as the kissing went from her toes to heels. "Y-Yes... wait no.. maybe." She mewled out in pleasure, moaning as Phacia nose buried in between her toes, and moaned as she felt the hot air coming from Phacia nose, She gasped as her stocking was ripped off and her bare soles were shown, this also exposed her pale thighs and legs, Ruby mewled and moaned as her feet were wrapped around Phacia cock. "Please don't... Ruin my feet!" Ruby moaned as her feet were used Phacia, the poor scythe wielder did not know that atop her head she was growing a set of cat ears, similar in color to her hair.

"Fuck! R-Ruby.....your feet. They're so soft......fuck!" Phacia couldn't handle it much longer and her cock erupted, shooting rope after rope of hot thick cum all over Ruby's legs, feet and body. She nearly passed out from that orgasm but regain her composure. It was then she noticed the cat ears on Ruby's head. How was that possible? She didn't have sex with Ruby. Unless her cum was infectious by just touching it. "Nice cat ears Ruby." Phacia smirked before turning to Blake. "Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you."

Ruby cried out in pleasure, mewling as well, as the thick ropes of hot cum covered her legs, feet and body. No doubt her clothes would be stained, but no worries Ruby had spares of the outfit. Though that really didn't matter when she was being sexually assault by Phacia. Ruby gasped at what Phacia had said, her hands slowly reaching up to feel her new appendages atop her head, the ears reacting, swiveling and flattening to the slightest movement, this sent waves of shock through Ruby. Was she a Faunus now? How would Yang, or Weiss React? How would any react to her being covered in cum? Would she be sent to an asylum? What would happen to her? These thoughts raced through the girls head raising her panic levels once again. Blake mewled as attention was brought back to her. "P-Phacia! Cum! I need to cum!" She cried out in agony and pleasure. The tip of her cock head bright red, almost an purplish color.

Phacia chuckled as she walked over to the other cat faunus grabbing a hold of her cock and stroking it extremely fast, her thumb rubbing against the tip with each stroke. "Hmm......should I let you cum or should I let you suffer more.?" She asked Blake. "Maybe I should let you cum. Man your cock looks like it's about to explode." Phacia chuckled.

Blake panted as her cock twitched painfully, while being stroked extremely fast. "Please mistress! I need to cum!" She begged like a bitch, her eyes full of pleading and want, her cock was practically going to explode if she did not cum right now! "Mistress cum! Need to cum! Right now!" She cried out in pleasure and pain, as she heard what Phaica said. "Please don't let it explode!" She whimpered and cried.

Phacia couldn't help but let out an evil chuckle. "Hmm......nah, I think I'll let you suffer a bit more. How about......another three hours." She told Blake jerking the poor girl's cock even faster. Phacia really wasn't going to deny her that long. She just wanted to see the other cat faunus' reaction as she squeezed her aching balls. It wasn't for another ten minutes of torment that Phacia injected Blake with the anti-orgasm stopper finally letting Blake cum. "Mm......your load better be good." She purred beating Blake's meat as fast as possible.

Blake moaned and cried out in pleasure, whining about not cumming for three hours, but was soon silenced, as she felt the anti-orgasm stopper pierce her skin, she let out happy moans, as she felt Phacia hand beat her meat. "OOOOOOHHHH! HGH! FUCK!" She cried out in pleasure, as her cock spasmed and twitched in response to the massive pleasure. "FUCK YES!" She let out more cries of pleasures, Her cock spewed out loads of hot thick creamy cum, splattering across Phacia face and coating.

"Oh my. You really must have been so pent up there." Phacia said giggling a bit as she licked some cum off her face. "Now that I let you cum you have to help me with something." What was that something you might ask? We'll there were still two members of team RWBY that haven't been converted just yet.

Blake simply nodded. "What is this thing you want?" Blake asked, wanting to know what Phacia had planned, above Blakes behind a tail had started develop. "Is it going to have sex?" She asked her mistress. Her cock twitched bit more as cum leaked from it.

"Well I need your help in persuading your other team members into joining us. I already have you and Ruby." Phacia replied with looking over at the scythe weilder who was inspecting her new cat ears and tail. "I know you can help me with Yang....well both of you can. As for Weiss well....she might be a bit harder."

Blake nodded gleefully. "Yes I'll help mistress! The more pussy the better!" She let out a purr as she got up at a incredible rate, her stamina coming back to her at a relative pace. "I think Ruby can help with Weiss, after all the two were partners during the exam." Blake stated glancing over to Ruby, who currently looked at her new tail and ears, playing with them slightly. Even after being basically raped and forced to do something against her will it seemed Ruby was going along with this. Why could that be? Who knows? Maybe she realized this wasn't that bad, whatever the reason it seemed Ruby would not rebel. "I think i know where Yang is." Blake told her mistress as she stroked Phacia cock with her hand. "I believe it was the library." Her fingers played with the tip like a toy. Blakes new tail swished and moved around, happy as she knew she had pleased her mistress.

"Mm....very good. They'll be of great use to us." Phacia said moaning a bit as her cock was stroked by Blake. She squealed a bit as her tip was played with. "Oh yes......please your mistress." The cat faunus told the other one as she said on the bed. Without as much as a warning she grabbed Blake's head and forced her cock into her mouth thrusting in and out a bit. Phacia went a little crossed eyed as he tongue was hanging from the side a bit from the pleasure.

Blake gagged a bit as she felt the cock forced in to her mouth, sliding passed her lips and hitting the back of her throat. She began to suck as much as she could as the cock began to move in and out of mouth, she could practicality smell and taste the musk that came from Phacia, and smelled delightful to the somewhat broken, and minorly now insane member of team RWBY, her tail failed and flicked around as she sucked on the shaft, her own cock back to being fully erect with pre-cum leaking from the tip and onto the sheets and blankets, she felt one of Phacia hands tear at her top, she could feel the nail rip passed the clothing and come into contact with her skin, sending chills down her spine, Blake began to bob her head in rythem with Phacia cock, she could feel more of her top being torn up.

"Oh yeah.....just like that. Such a good little kitty." Phacia moaned ripping Blake's top off completely. She began to fondle the long black haired girl's breasts softly her fingers lightly flicking and pinching her nipples which were already erect. Phacia was already close to cumming. "Oh....fuck you're a natural at this." she purred. It wasn't too much longer before she came shooting globs of hot cum down Blake's throat.

Blake moaned as she felt her breasts being gropped and played with, letting out muffled squeals as her nipples were thoroughly played with by Phacia, her eyes were almost crossing, but the faunus catgirl continued on straight eyed, she swallowed as much cum as she could, loving the taste the of her mistress hot thick cum! She continued to suck and please Phacia letting her breasts encompass the shaft base or what remained visble at least, the b in RWBY began to bob her head up and down, sometimes pressing her own chin into her breasts, as she continued her blowjob her hands began to fondle Phacia nutsack. Playing with them like with them rolling them in her palms.

Back
Top Bottom