Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Return To Earth (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

"Okay, so I exaggerated a little. Though I'd love to ride you all night, my leg wouldn't support that kind of movement all night. But that doesn't mean that we can't have more fun for
a little while longer." She happily kissed him back. "I feel the same way. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She listened to Bellamy speak and then shook her head.
"Don't ever be sorry, Bell. You were probably trying to protect me, which I appreciate and love you even more for." The young woman reached out with one hand and cupped Bellamy's
face, leaning in to kiss his lips.

After she kissed him, a smirk came over Octavia's lips and she quickly went under the blankets once more. A few moments later, the younger brunette took his cock between her lips,
and started to suck him off, the action starting off slow and steady as she got a good rhythm going. Her head bobbed up and down as the brunette moved her mouth over her brother,
wanting to make him feel good. She even added her hands to it, too. Caressing and stroking his skin as she kept going. Swirling her tongue around the head, and licking the slit.

Bellamy chuckled while listening to Octavia, unable to get enough of this. Theire yes were locked as they kissed and he watched as the brunette slithered underneath the blankets. “I like where this is go-oh…oh fuck…” Of course, Bellamy could not even finish his sentence. As soon as her lips and tongue touched Bellamy’s girth, the man could not help but moan in pleasure and arousal. He looked down to see her moving around underneath the blankets as she started to lick and suck his manhood. God, this felt so good. He tilted his head back and reached down to start stroking his fingers through her long hair.

“Oh, damn. You know exactly what I like baby. I love you so much. You’ve gotten me hard already again.” He chuckled softly as he bucked his hips upwards against her face, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth. “Make sure you swallow my cum like a good girl. Lick me clean. I love you so much my sexy little sister.” He whispered and felt himself growing hard inside her mouth even if he had just orgasmed not long ago. It was incredible how Octavia could do this to him. Bellamy fucking loved this.

She placed one of her hands on Bellamy's hips to keep him steady, and eagerly worked her mouth on him, pulling back to suck firmly on the tip of his cock for several moments, and run her tongue along his slit a few times. Then the younger brunette took him deep into her mouth once more, and used her other hand to give his balls attention, squeezing and playing with them. Octavia enjoyed it when he bucked his hips against her face, and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. She took her brother's words to heart and swallowed his come, and then licked his cock clean.

The young woman bit down gently yet firmly on Bellamy's cock, wanting to drive him crazy. And to also get him into their regular routine where they were rough with each other. She liked the idea of him pulling her hair while she sucked him off, him marking her body and letting everyone know that she was off limits. That she was his. Once he filled her mouth with his juices, she swallowed them down and pulled back, coming out from under the blankets once more. "I wish we were alone so that you would spank me with your belt again," Octavia whispered in his ear. "That was hot. I loved it."

The feeling of Octavia’s hands touching him, anywhere, drove Bellamy wild. As she steadied his hips, the same concept was proven true. His loudest moans came when she rubbed her tongue through the slit. It was impossible to keep quiet then. As her hands gave his balls attention, Bellamy was thrusting almost wildly up at his sister’s face, trying to drive himself as deep into her mouth and throat that he could, wanting ot test her limits and see just how much she could take. Definitely, he was pleasantly surprised with how well she took his thick, long cock.

He loved the idea of her being rough with him like this so he started pulling on her hair again until he reached his orgasm, filling her mouth with hi cum. Just then, she talked about him spanking her with his belt and a fun smile showed on his face while he thought about the memory and just thought about how sexy it was. “Who said we have to be alone? You know I will do ANYTHING for you, Octavia. If you want me to spank you right now with my belt, I will do it gladly. I don’t give a damn what anyone else around us thinks. I know exactly what I want to do with you.” Bellamy murmured with a smile.

Octavia reached out and grabbed the belt, pulling it under the covers. A few moments later, she kissed Bellamy's lips and then placed the belt into his hand. Once that was done, the brunette continued to kiss her brother, and then started to run her hands all over his body, just enjoying the feeling of his skin under her hands. "Maybe we can have our regular fun for a little while, and then we can also have some new fun. You mentioned knowing exactly what you want to do with me, well, now's the time to do so. You've got me curious." A smirk was on her lips as she said this.

The young woman fell silent a few moments later and started to kiss all over Bellamy's neck, sucking on the skin and planning to leave hickeys all over him. It might seem childish, but she really didn't care. It was a way of marking her claim on Bellamy, and letting anyone and everyone know to keep their hands off of him, or they would have a problem with her. And she was NOT one to share. Especially when it came to her brother. "They might have to separate us to get me to stop touching you," Octavia whispered, and then a moment later, laughed in his ear.

Bellamy watched curiously as Octavia grabbed the belt and placed it into his hand. He moaned into the kiss as she touched him. She did talk about him saying he knew what he wanted to do with her and Bellamy moaned in response, just thinking about this. “They won’t separate us. I promised.” He chuckled back to her and gripped the belt tight. It was just so appealing to him, spanking her in the midst of a crowd like this. Nobody would ever understand their relationship, but they did not need to understand. Bellamy was the happiest man alive thanks to his sister.

Underneath the thick blankets, Bellamy raised his hand as high as he could with the belt and slapped it roughly over Octavia’s ass. There was enough force and enough distance to create a loud snapping sound and it made Bellamy smirk after it contacted her rear. “How does that feel, baby?” He teased, moving it into the air to slap it over her ass again. He started kissing her neck and moaning while slapping this on her ass, rubbing his hips together against hers as he continue to slap her ass with the belt, wanting to make sure her rear was nice and red for him.

"Good," Octavia said softly at Bellamy's words. She smiled as she watched her brother grip the belt tight in his hand, and couldn't wait for him to start smacking it against her body. An eager moan left her lips, once he had lifted the belt into the air, and then brought it down and harshly over her ass. The loud sound of it hitting her flesh echoed wonderfully through the room. The pleasurable pain slammed through her, and she eagerly raised her ass and aimed it in his direction, ready and willing for him to spank her with the belt again. Unable to ever get enough of everything that she and Bellamy did together.

At his question, She grinned at him. "Again, and harder." The young woman said, not having any shame in them doing this while they were in the same room as their friends. The brunette moaned louder, and even let out a small whimper of pleasure, as he slapped her ass with the belt once more. Octavia knew that he wanted her ass to be red for him, and so she kept on encouraging him to spank her, as she loved the attention. Even if she really wanted him to whip her pussy with the belt instead. This was just as good, and she loved doing this with him.

Well, Octavia asked her brother to spank her with the belt again and to spank her harder. Who was he to refuse? Giving her what she wanted, the male continued to strike the belt roughly over her ass time after time. He made sure that he hit her hard enough that it would make her feel so much pleasure and hearing her moaning because of this was turning him on. Luckily for Octavia, he had something similar in mind as she did about spanking her sweet pussy with the belt. He suddenly flipped Octavia down onto her back and crawled over the brunette, keeping her straddled. He spread open her legs and smirked at the thought.

He could only imagine how loud she would moan now. He raised the belt high again and slammed it against her pussy lips. He did this once before spanking her harder. He made sure it covered every inch of her pussy, making sure that she got all the attention she needed. Sometimes, he focused on whipping his belt right over her clitoris instead. He was getting so hard from doing this and loved watching Octavia’s reaction as nobody else in that room even mattered to him right now.

Octavia didn't care about being quiet as Bellamy spanked her with the belt. Her moans spilled from her lips, getting louder and louder with each spanking her brother gave her. She smirked when he eventually quit spanking her ass, and flipped her onto her back, so that he could start spanking her pussy and give her that amazing feeling of pleasure and pain that she loved. He spread her legs, and she was eager, her heart pounded quickly in excitement, as her pulse raced wildly and out of control. A happy scream of pleasure spilled from her lips once he finally brought the belt down hard on her pussy.

The brunette happily pulled him closer, wanting to get more of that feeling from her brother. Even as she kissed his lips, moaning against them, and stroking his body while he spanked her. Him spanking her in a room full of their friends was turning her on majorly. Each time the belt slapped against her, she flinched a little, but didn't let that stop them from enjoying this time together. "I love you, Bell.." She whispered against his lips, resting one of her hands on his own, that currently had the belt pressed against her pussy. The young woman pushed his hand roughly against her, smirking at him.

“I love you too, Octavia.” In that moment, Bellamy realized just how much Octavia enjoyed being spanked: especially on her sweet pussy lips. The male decided that he would spank her more often, specifically around her crotch more often. After he was done with the belt, he dropped it aside so they could have one more round of sex before their fun was over and they were taking a break. Looking deep into her eyes, he wrapped his hands gently around her face before slowly thrusting forward. He moaned out her name without much reserve once the tip of his cock pressed inside of her. He thrust forward until he was brushing against her cervix and her sensitive spot.

The male pulled back almost completely before slamming down again. However, he kept a neutral pace. “What do you want, my sexy sister? Do you want it rough and fast or gentle and slow?” He asked softly, kissing on her neck. He would be willing to do whatever she wanted. Their tastes changed so much and so did their desires even though they liked the same things. It just depended on what they felt in that moment so Bellamy prepared for either end of the spectrum.

"Fuck me hard and fast, Bell.." Octavia said, with a huge smile on her face. She wanted him to pound her into the bed, and make her keep crying out for more, as he rammed his long, hard cock into her over and over again. The brunette pulled her brother close and happily claimed his lips with her own, kissing him roughly, and then shoving her tongue into his mouth, and sighing in pleasure against his lips. Her hands wandered all over his body, exploring the skin that she knew so well, over and over, and over again. Every time she saw him naked, it was like the first time.

"I want you to pound me, and keep pounding me until you wear me out, or I wear you out. Whichever comes first," The young woman said, and then smirked at him as their bodies continued to move against each other. She hated to admit it, but she was going to be sad when the fog cleared up and they couldn't keep having sex together in front of a crowd. Octavia had gotten really into it, in the short amount of time that they had been doing this. Oh well, maybe she would be able to convince Bellamy to have sex with her while they watched the wall together one night. It would definitely give the others on the wall a show.

When they first started this, Bellamy was conscious of the others watching. By this round, he could not care less. Some were disgusted, some were intrigued, but everyone had an opinion. Not giving a damn what anyone else thought, Bellamy started to give Octavia what she wanted: hard and fast. She wanted it rough. “Perfect choice, baby.” He smirked and let one hand wrap in her long hair, pulling on the locks as he pinned her head down. His hips raised up higher and slammed back into her pussy with a violent force. His cock ripped through her walls, forcing them to expand further than ever before.

Moans were leaving his lips constantly now as he kissed around her neck and her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth so he could deepen the kiss even further. His breathing was heavy already and he could hardly control the movements of his body with how hard and rough he was going. Bellamy loved this and he loved Octavia so it was the perfect combination. He felt himself throbbing again, almost on the verge of another orgasm despite having so many already in the last few minutes. It was amazing what Octavia did to him and Bellamy was so happy that they were acknowledging their feelings now. “I’m so close Octavia. Struggle against me. I bet that will bring me over.”

Octavia did as Bellamy said, starting to struggle against him as he fucked her harder and faster. Their hips slammed against each other with dangerous force and moans fell from her lips nonstop. She loved how they could be like this together, with no holding back and no editing what they thought or felt. She loved her brother more and more every day and she loved being with her brother more and more every single day, too. The brunette never wanted things to end between them, as now that they loved each other romantically, she never wanted this to end between them.

Once they had both come once more, the young woman collapsed against Bellamy's body. A silly, satisfied smile was on her lips as Octavia just curled into her brother. They needed to rest, and now they would, now that their passion for each other was sated for the time being. The brunette had a feeling that come morning, she would be all over her brother again, unable to get enough of him. Octavia wasn't sure why, but ever since she and Bellamy had gotten together, she couldn't keep her hands off him.

Another sexy idea popped up in Bellamy’s head. Even though they each had a night with multiple orgasms, he wanted to sleep with his cock buried inside of Octavia. Like his sister, he thought that they would be going at it again in the morning. Well, if they slept this close, things would run smoother. If he woke up first, he could give Octavia a wake up call by making love to her as soon as she was awake. If Octavia woke up first, she could do the same thing for her brother. With a smirk on his face, he leaned down to kiss her again.

“I think we’re going to sleep like this, in this position. In case one of us wakes up in the middle of the morning or night and we’re feeling horny, well, there’s not much else we need to do to get ready. What do you think, baby?” He asked, his arms wrapping tight around her body. Finally, he closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him. He felt so good because of what they did tonight. Bellamy was able to relax comfortably into the bed and just slowly drift off to sleep with his arms wrapped tightly around the woman he loved.

"You have the best ideas," Octavia said and nodded, a smile on her lips right before she kissed Bellamy. "I love the idea of waking up with you inside of me." After a few more kisses to
his lips, she relaxed and wrapped her arms around the other brunette's waist, as they got comfortable in their new sleeping position. As soon as his eyes closed, she spent a little while
just watching him sleep, and enjoying the fact that their bodies were still locked together in this intimate way. The young woman just ran her fingers through his hair soothingly.

After watching Bellamy sleep for awhile, it didn't take her long to follow suit. Octavia closed her eyes and let her body relax against her brother's. She enjoyed feeling the rise and fall of his chest as he slept, peaceful and happy, lost in whatever dreams were going through his mind at this time. Eventually, she finally closed her own eyes as well. Her breath evened out and the young woman slept with her head on her pillow, and her brother's body carefully on top of hers, keeping his cock inside of her. Any time either of them moved during the night, it made their bodies bump against each other, and his cock thrust against her, causing the brunette to moan in her sleep.

It was safe to say that Bellamy Blake slept better this night than he ever did in his entire life. He did wake up at times when Octavia moaned but that did not bother him. Like many young men, Bellamy woke up at one point during the next early morning with a hard erection. It was a combination of his natural morning wood and the fact that he was inside of Octavia. Well, he could not resist himself any longer. His hands groped her breasts roughly and he leaned down to kiss her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and he waited until she was awake to notice everything.

Just then, the male pulled back and thrust forward, sliding his thick girth inside of Octavia. “Good morning, my sweet sister.” He teased once she woke up. He looked deep into her eyes and moved down to kiss her neck. He moaned out softly against the skin of her neck as he squeezed her breasts harder. “How about is this for waking up baby?” He asked with a low growl in his voice. Maybe if she liked this, they could do this more often. He thought that was an excellent choice of sleeping position.

"Best way ever to wake up.." Octavia said softly, as she opened her eyes, moaning as he gripped her breasts roughly and then kissed her. Unable to keep more moans from falling from her lips as he rammed his cock deep inside of her. Crying out in pleasure at the feeling, and biting down on his lip to get rough with him. Her nipples hardened at his touch, and she had enjoyed sleeping with him inside of her, because any time either of them shifted in the middle of the night to get comfortable, it caused Bellamy's cock to thrust inside of her, which she really loved.

"M-m morning," She gasped out, a smile on her face as her brother went right into fucking her hard and fast. Their eyes locked and a smile was on her lips as their bodies continued to move together. Little whimpers of pleasure started to fall from her lips, along with the moans, as he kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts even harder. The deep growl that came out of Bellamy, caused a shiver to run down her spine and the younger brunette loved it. "Bell, don't hold back, and fuck me.." The words were whispered in his ear, and her hands moved all over his body, wanting to encourage him to pound her.

Holding back was out of the question. With a smirk, Bellamy looked into Octavia’s eyes. His hands groped her breasts roughly and Bellamy raised up his hips high before slamming down into her tight little pussy, filling her to the brim. He moaned out her name softly and moved to kiss down her neck. “I love you so much. I’m going to cum inside of you baby. I agree with you. This is the best way to wake up.” His was definitely something they had to do again and he hoped they would have more adventures with this kind of sex.

It did not take long for Bellamy to reach his orgasm. After thrusting deep inside the brunette, he felt his cock flex and throb before releasing the semen inside of her. The male tilted his head back as he came, filling his sister up. He wanted her to reach her orgasm as well so he started rubbing on her clit when he was fucking her. Bellamy continued kissing her with as much passion and love as he could manage to put into a kiss. “Cum for me baby. Start this morning out right.” He moaned into her ear, wanting her to feel the same amazing feeling he did.

With Bellamy's encouragement, it didn't take Octavia long to come. The brunette clenched down around his cock, and a few moments later, let out a load moan as she covered his cock and his fingers that were working her body, with her juices. A happy smile was on her lips as she leaned after she had come, kissing her brother's lips, and sighing in pleasure as she rested her body against his. "We're definitely going to have to do this again," She said softly in agreement. "Any time either of us moved around during the night, it pressed you into me as if we were having sex again, and I loved it."

"That's why I'm sure that you heard me moaning and making little sounds of pleasure off and on all night.." A laugh left her lips and the young woman didn't waste any time just snuggling into Bellamy's side and wrapping her arms around his waist. She didn't bother to pull away from him, their bodies still connected to each other by their crotches, their privates still connected in the most intimate way. The brunette started kissing all over his face and neck a few moments later, just feeling really happy right now. To her, this was not just the best way to start the morning. But from now on, the only way.

After Octavia finished kissing him, Bellamy offered her a sweet smile. It made him feel happy when his sister appeared to enjoy what they did just as much as himself. Bellamy truly believed this was the only way they should start their days off. If they did this, then Bellamy would never start his day off on a sour note. Having sex with Octavia made all his problems go away: not just because if felt good but because of how much he loved his sister. The male was so happy right now and even though he was not typically a morning person, well, he was wide awake. He felt satisfied and ready to take on the day: he felt like he was on top of the world.

A few seconds later, Bellamy leaned down and kissed Octavia sweetly on the lips. He held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling back and offering another genuine smile. “We do have to get up today, unfortunately. You should be back to full activity now from your sickness since you didn’t show any symptoms yesterday. I guess we should also shower as well but we can shower together. I think that would be fun. Don’t’ you?” Bellamy grinned, leaning down to start peppering kisses on her neck.

"I'm feeling fine, Bell. Actually, I'm feeling better than fine. You don't need to worry about me.." Octavia assured her brother with a grin on her lips. She nodded eagerly when he mentioned that they should shower, preferably together. "I like that idea. Of course, I pretty much like any idea that has to do with you being naked in it." A smirk came over her lips and she wasted
no time grabbing one of Bellamy's hands, almost practically dragging him to the shower. Wanting to get a little more dirty with him, and then spend some time cleaning up together.

A happy smile was on her lips as she pulled her clothes back on and watched as he pulled his on. They could finally separate from their friends and go back to their room, get some new clothes. Once they had done that, the younger brunette pulled her brother into the shower, immediately pushing him against the wall and trapping him there as she kissed him. "You
make me wanna do all kinds of crazy things, Bell. All kinds of crazy and fun things. I can't wait for us to have more fun in bed together. I love having you to myself, though putting on
a show for our friends was hot."

It was good that Octavia was feeling better. The day of “rest” certainly helped. Was there a better way to relax? Bellamy doubted it. It was expected that Octavia liked the idea but he wanted to ask her first anyways. Before long, he followed her when she grabbed his hands and led him towards their quarters now that everyone was dispersing from the area. Once they reached the shower, it seemed like they had taken off their clothes faster than they put them on. They no longer had any community showers as their own quarters all had their own personal bathrooms. Now, the actual shower itself might be a snug fit for two people but Bellamy doubted that was a problem.

Finally, he let himself be pinned against the wall and he started kissing her back passionately. “I love having fun with you, Octavia. I don’t’ care if we have zero witnesses or a thousand. I will do anything with you.” He promised her with a grin, leaning to kiss down her neck as he softly moaned her name, his hands gripping her ass. “Now, let’s get into the shower, shall we?” He smirked, teasingly spanking her rear before heading towards the shower in front of her, slowly stripping on the way into the bathroom.

A half moan, half laugh left Octavia's lips when her brother spanked her ass, as they headed for the shower. A few moments later, she didn't waste any time getting rid of her clothes and then pushing Bellamy under the spray of the shower. The younger brunette leaned in and kissed his lips, as her hands moved over his body, touching and caressing his skin eagerly. "Let's get nice and dirty so that we have an excuse to have fun and get clean when we're done." After speaking, the young woman pulled back and then moved to stand under the shower spray a moment later.

The water rained down on her head and her body, and she took her time standing there and just admiring his body. Bellamy was hot, there was no doubt about it. And even though they had just had sex together a few hours ago, she was already itching to get her hands on him once more. "I think the work and play switch inside of me is broken. It got switched to play two days ago and it has been stuck on that option ever since. I can't make myself seem to care about anything but enjoying you and getting you naked. See what you've done to me, Bell? You've made me obsessed with sex.." She said and then laughed.

Damn. Octavia looked so hot underneath the running water. Sure, she looked hot within every setting known to Bellamy but there was something special about this. Grinning to himself as Octavia talked about her play button, Bellamy figured he was in the same boat as he was so obsessed with fucking her as well. “I think we both have the same problem. Well, I don’t think this is a problem actually. I think I have a great idea for us to get dirty again, my love.” Bellamy whispered lowly and started kissing on her neck before suddenly pinning her back against the wall. Next, he wrapped both hands around her wrists and pinned them above the wall as well as the water cascaded over their bodies.

“Every single time I look at you, clothed or unclothed, it makes me just want to take you wherever we are. I love you so much, Octavia. You mean the world to me and I think that fucking you and making love to you is the best way to show it.” He purred lowly into her ear, slowly kissing down her neck as his hands kept her arms pressed against the wall. Now, the male teasingly rubbed their hips together to create some friction. Light moans left his lips and he started kissing Octavia’s again, his breathing becoming rapid with each passing second.

"You're being a tease, Bell." Octavia said and laughed breathlessly. She was happy to let her brother pin her arms to the wall of the shower, as she trusted him more than anyone else. "Why don't you tell me what you've got in mind? I see that devious look in your eyes and I know that you have something planned." The brunette leaned forward a little bit, struggling against his hands, and kissed his lips. "I don't think our distraction with each other is a bad thing, either. It's the only thing that makes me happy and makes me smile. Everything else is mainly stress and worry."

"And I don't what that to be all of what my life is about. I wanna have fun, and enjoy being in love and in lust with you." She fell silent a few moments later after speaking, and locked eyes with Bellamy, happy to just stand there, staring at each other, her wrists still pinned to the wall as the water fell down on the them. "I hope you know that you can talk to me, Bell. Whether it's about something personal, or about something to do with camp. I'm here for other things besides sex, though the sex we have is amazing. You don't need to worry about talking to me
and scaring me. I don't scare so easily."

Back
Top Bottom