RP: The 100: Return To Earth (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

Octavia reached out a hand of her own and tugged roughly on Bellamy's hair, a grin on her lips as she did so. They were now slamming their hips into each other and their moans
grew louder and louder as they continued to fuck. There was nothing gentle about their love making this time. Both of them were slamming into each other, and their mouths and
hands left marks and what were sure to be bruises later, on each other. She slipped a hand down her brother's body and a few moments later, pinched his hip hard with her hand.

Giving Bellamy a little pain to go along with their pleasure. As Octavia did that, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, biting down on his tongue as they continued to make out. Thrills and tingles went down the young brunette's back and all over her body, as she loving being like this with her brother. The two of them together sometimes felt like a dream and she
knew that if that was the case, then she never wanted to wake up from it. The young woman locked eyes with her brother, dark eyes locking onto dark eyes, saying without words,
just how much love they felt for each other.

She pulled back from the kiss, a smile on her lips as she said, "I want you to tie me up, Bell. I like the idea of you controlling me and making me yours. Making me do what you tell
me to. And I like the idea of fighting you, and you punishing me.." Octavia laughed softly as she trailed her hands all over his body, just enjoying touching Bellamy's naked body as
they made love. "Besides, a little fighting might do us some good. We haven't fought or argued with each other in a long time. That's just not normal. But then again, normal is vastly overrated."

After speaking, she kissed him roughly, slamming their mouths together, not caring if it caused either of them pain.

Bellamy continued roughly fucking his sister and enjoying every second of it. The male had released her hands at some point so his own could continue roaming around her. When she suggested that he tie her up, control her, dominate her, the male grinned as he looked down into her eyes. That was new. It was something Bellamy never thought about doing before but he could see the appeal. He had been tied up by her earlier and he wondered if she ever wanted the reverse. It seemed like she did. With that thought in mind, Bellamy kept kissing her and listening to her.

Since neither of them had came yet, he abruptly stopped. It was perfect to let his orgasm ride out and take as long as it needed. Looking deep into her eyes, the male smirked and slowly stroked his fingers through her hair. “Alright, Octavia. There’s some rope in here. Tell me what you want. Why am I tying you up? Why are you fighting me off? We need to have a good story here so I can get into the proper role.” Grinning still, Bellamy crawled off the bed and walked towards the closet. There was some rope inside like he said.

It was there for… practical reasons, not this. It worked out perfectly though. “Tell me what you’re fantasizing about, Octavia. Tell me every detail and then let’s make it a reality.” He purred lowly, still nude and standing in front of her, just waiting for the woman to give her the idea fo the scene she was thinking of. After that, he could take full control and fuck her viciously while she was bound, but Bellamy liked this roleplaying idea and he wanted to hear what she had in mind.

"The idea that I have in mind is that I'm the school slut. I've slept with tons of guys around school, but yet I keep my boyfriend at bay. Placating him with making out and groping, but never letting it go any farther. One day my boyfriend finds out from locker room talk that I slept with a bunch of his buddies, and he decides to take what he feels is rightfully his. He binds me to the bed. Maybe uses a blindfold, or not, and fucks me hard, and for a long time, giving both of us what we've needed for so long." A grin was on her lips as she said this.

Octavia's eyes were still locked with Bellamy's as she laid out the fantasy. "Jealousy and passion, and lust overtake both of us. And once you tie me up, nice and tight, you lose the cool that you've been hanging onto, and let loose and go crazy on me." The grin on her lips turned into a smirk, and a few moments after speaking, she fell silent and remained that way, as she let her brother think about the fantasy that she had laid out before him. Both wondering and hoping if he would be interested in acting it out with her. She relaxed back into the bed and waited to see what Bellamy would say.

The younger brunette reached out with one hand and traced it across his skin. Enjoying the little touch as she scooted closer to her brother and then started to kiss his neck, nipping lightly at the skin there. Her hand kept moving over Bellamy's body as her lips moved and kissed all over his neck. Her body was only slightly on top of his, trying to tease Bellamy and convince him to join her in the fantasy that she had tossed out before him. "If you do this for me, I'll let you do anything that you want to me. And I mean, anything.." Octavia whispered the words to him, a promise.

This was a hot fantasy. Bellamy could get into it. With a smirk, he winked at Octavia and gave her another kiss. “Okay. Let’s do this. I will tie you up and then we will see what I can do about punishing you.” Bellamy was ready to let loose. He took the rope and tied one length around each of her wrists before attaching it to the headboard of the bed on each post. The same thing happened to her ankles, spreading out her legs and tying her ankles to the bed post at the foot of the bed. This was the same position she had given him as well when she did tie him up. Smirking at her, Bellamy just watched the girl closely after making sure the knots were nice and tight.

After making sure this was true, he reached down where his pants were and grabbed his belt. “Who the fuck do you think you are? I heard my teammates talk about you, Octavia. You fucked all of them. You let them fuck you. You sucked their dicks and you did everything with those guys. I know you didn’t think I would find out, but I did. You are my fucking girlfriend and you have denied me long enough. I will take what I want. I will punish you. I will keep you as my personal slut. You are no longer the school slut.”

With her legs open, Bellamy had an idea. He took the belt and violently whipped it over her pussy lips once and then twice. After slapping the belt over her womanhood a few times, Bellamy pulled away from the bed and suddenly slapped the belt over her breasts now. He attacked each breast, aiming for her nipples. The smirk was wide on his face as he enjoyed this already. “What do you have to say for yourself, slut? I am going to rough you up and make you wish you had never done this.”

Octavia wasn't sure what to expect when Bellamy agreed to go along with her fantasy, but the moment he took off his belt and whipped her pussy, and then her nipples, both had her startled and immediately turned on. The younger brunette shifted as much as she could on the bed, which wasn't much, and tried to make sure that her damaged leg was out of the
line of fire. She didn't want to risk them getting carried away and doing more damage to the leg. As the young woman got into the game with Bellamy, a smirk came over her lips.

"What do I have to say for myself? What I say is, is that all you've got? You like to talk shit and you like to spank, but do you have the balls to actually back up your words?" Her body ached deliciously where he had hit her with the belt between her legs, and across her chest. "One thing, though.." She said, breaking character for a moment. "Make sure the marks
aren't visible to anyone else. Anyone sees them, they'll get the wrong idea and start trouble where there doesn't need to be any." After a few moments, her expression turned light
again.

"What the hell was that? You hit like a fucking girl," Octavia said, getting back into character. "You wanna know why I fucked your friends? Because they know how to fuck a woman
real good, unlike you. It was so hot when they shared me. We had threesome's and a few gangbangs. Things I'm sure you know nothing about. You wanna play rough now? Go ahead. Let's see what you can do. But remember, if you don't want me fucking your buddies anymore, you better make it good or I'll go back to those who can actually satisfy me." The last
part was said with a smirk on her lips.

Of course, Bellamy was going to be careful. He knew that Octavia’s leg was injured and he made a conscious effort to never hit that leg. He was gentle when tying her ankle on that leg even though the injury was to her upper leg. The male was going to be safe with Octavia because even during this fantasy, keeping her safe was the most important thing to him. He grinned when she started talking and nodded his head to show that he understood about where to leave the markings. He did not say anything so they would not hinder their roleplaying anymore.

They got back into the role and Bellamy embraced it. He pretended like this was real and he could feel the blood boiling. He saw the various young men of the camp fucking Octavia and it pissed him off. Harder than ever before, he whipped the belt over her pussy lips two more times following by each nipple again. Since she was on her back, it was difficult to reach her ass but when he crawled onto the bed and raised her hips, the male slapped her ass violently with the belt again, leaving a red welt on each of her ass cheeks.

“Oh, I know how to fuck a girl. You won’t ever go back to my friends again. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you pass out and you will never be the school slut again.” He growled, even wrapping a hand around her throat as if he was going to choke her. He did not, though. Instead, he waited to see if Octavia would want him to choke her. He had no clue what she liked. While doing that, he crawled back on top of her before reaching down to pinch her clit. He smirked down at her, giving her more of that pleasurable feeling of pain.

Octavia cried out in both lust and pain as Bellamy whipped between her legs and across her chest giving the skin lots of attention. The pleasure/pain filled her and consumed her, and it made her lust grow more with each action. When her brother lifted her hips and slapped the belt across her ass, a flinch went through her, but the brunette didn't put a stop to it. There was something both incredibly hot, and kind of scary about doing this together. She could see how much her brother was enjoying this rough play, and was glad to do this to make him happy.

The young woman enjoyed it as well, but also knew that he wouldn't cross the line into anything too dangerous. His words had her lips turning up in a smirk, and she felt a need to challenge him, even though they were just roleplaying. Octavia was surprised but pleased when Bellamy's hand went around her throat. Their eyes locked together, and the younger brunette nodded her head just slightly, without saying anything, giving Bellamy permission to keep being rough with her and to continue the scenario. The smirk on her lips changed
to a grin a moment later.

Bellamy moved back on top of her, and she let out a loud moan when he pinched her clit. The action turning her on and driving her crazy. The pleasure/pain feeling was amazing and she loved it. "Damn tease," Octavia hissed at him. "You're all talk.." Octavia said, managing to get the words out, to continue the game. "You use pretty words and threats, but you don't have the balls to back them up. All you are, is some loser who's jealous that his friend's can fuck his girlfriend better than he ever could. You say that you're gonna fuck me so hard that I pass out?"

"Then stop talking shit and get to it. All the pretty words in the world don't mean shit unless you act on them."

Before anything even happened, Bellamy already knew that he would enjoy this. So far, he was not disappointed. Being able to look at Octavia while he caused her both pain and pleasure made him happy. Spanking her, whipping her, and verbally degrading her was more entertaining than he thought it would be. The smirk never left his lips and he felt that Octavia was correct. He had talked to her enough and it was time for him to show her want he was going to do. With that thought in mind, the male suddenly climbed onto the bed again, dropping his belt to the side of her body.

He might need it again, so Bellamy kept it within an arm’s distance if he needed it. He used his right hand to wrap around her throat again while the other hand tangled in her hair. While hovering over the nude, bound brunette, Bellamy suddenly thrust forward and shoved his thick, hard cock inside of Octavia. The male moaned out loudly when he entered the girl, starting to chew on his lower lip once he was inside. Finally, he began thrusting even faster and as rough as he could go, his hips violently slamming into her with each movement.

The hand around Octavia’s throat squeezed the flesh and closed her airway. She was never in any danger and Bellamy hoped she knew that. He would only cut her air off for a few seconds, enough where it was enjoyable for her but not too long. Then, his other hand in her hair pulled on the locks roughly and he was asserting his dominance now, letting the anger he felt in the roleplay pour out as he violently slammed into her again and again. “I know how to fuck my girlfriend. You’re going to fucking find out. We’re just getting started.”

Octavia could see how much Bellamy was loving this. Whipping her, spanking her, and everything else just seemed to turn him on even more. She saw the smirk on his lips and one appeared on her own. The younger brunette watched as her brother got back onto the bed, setting the belt beside them as he did so. One of his hands went back around her throat
and then his other hand moved to her hair. He hovered his body over hers, and then thrust forward, slamming inside of her. The action caused her to cry out in pleasure as his cock ripped her walls apart and filled her with his size.

His actions got rougher once he had slammed inside of her, and Octavia was happy to move her body against his, as roughly as he moved against her. Bellamy's hand on her throat squeezed her there and it cut off her air for a few seconds at a time. The action didn't scare or worry her, as she knew that he wouldn't do anything too dangerous. Her head jerked
back a few moments later, when he yanked on her hair, pulling at the locks as if trying to assert his dominance. She slammed her hips into his with just as much force as her brother used.

The violence of their thrusts against each other, caused both of them the pain and pleasure that they loved. Her brother's words had the brunette grinning openly at him. "Stop fucking talking and kiss me while you fuck me," Octavia said, reaching behind Bellamy's head and gripping his hair, yanking his face down to hers, and slamming her lips forcefully against his
as they continued to fuck each other hard and fast. They were going at each other like animals, their hands and fingers bruising each other's skin, as their hips slammed together, the pace getting rougher and rougher by the minute.

Smirking at Octavia, Bellamy decided to give her what she wanted with the kiss. The male kissed her passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth just like she wanted. He moaned out her name and pulled on her lower lip as he kept asserting his dominance. At one point, he had her tongue pinned down underneath his own, disallowing her to have any control of the kiss. Finally, he pulled back form her mouth and started kissing down her neck, leaving love bites for her on her skin. However, he made sure they were not where anyone else could see. Any shirt would cover her bruises and marks.

It did not take long before Bellamy was close to his orgasm. However, he was making sure that Octavia came first. Whenever she did cum, he allowed his own climax to reach. The loudest moan yet left his lips and he filled her tight, hot pussy up with his semen. When he finished inside of her, he continued kissing her with passion and desire before finally slumping off her body with a groan. So much pleasure was building up and he had no idea what to do with it.

The male kept a leg over hers as he was calming down and their roleplay had ended. “That was fucking amazing, O.” he breathed out, kissing her again, this time with more gentle fervor instead of being rough. “What did you think? I think we should do this again… and often.” Bellamy winked, finally moving to start untying her from the bed now that they were down having sex. God, it felt so good and Bellamy was so happy already. This was the perfect way to end the night and he felt so fucking satisfied.

Octavia was fine with letting Bellamy take control. He pinned her tongue down at one point as they kissed, taking control of it. She let out a displeased groan when he ended the kiss
and pulled back, only to smile when her brother started to kiss her neck and leave marks on her skin. After one more hard thrust from her brother, the young woman came, clenching him inside of her as tight as possible, coming on his cock and fingers that had been working her body so good. He came inside of her a few moments later, filling her with his come.

Once they had both come, they continued to kiss and she relaxed when Bellamy moved off of her body and slumped down onto the bed beside her, so that they could each catch their breath and relax. A smile played on her lips, as she felt him keep one of his legs over hers, even as he laid down beside her, once the sex and their roleplay had ended. His words had her smiling, and she leaned over and kissed his lips once more. "I feel the same way. And I can't wait to do it again. Seeing you lose control like that was hot. I had no idea what you were gonna do to me from one minute to the next."

She felt herself relax once Bellamy untied her and the younger brunette laid down easily beside her brother. Octavia started to kiss his neck, as she rested her body against his. It wasn't a sexual position, they were just relaxing with each other and enjoying the game they had just played with each other. "I loved it," she assured him softly, smiling. "And I love you. The choking thing was unexpected, but hot. And when you lost control with the belt and spanked all over my body... that turned me on so much..." The young woman said and then kissed him.

Bellamy loved listening to Octavia respond now that the sex was over. She liked him losing control and being rough with her. He knew that much already and he was glad that she liked it. “Yeah, I don’t know where the choking thing came from. I just had a thought while I was getting into the role. Now that I know you’re okay with it, we can do it more often. I’ll find new ways to punish you, to fuck you rough. Tell me if you want to try something. I will be open to at least hearing about anything.” The male reminded his sister before kissing her again and returning her love. “I love you too, Octavia. I love you so much.” He whispered lowly and nuzzled their noses together, looking deep into her beautiful eyes.

“Well, we have had our fun tonight. I guess that means we should head to bed and get some sleep.” He murmured softly, nuzzling their noses together. This was the perfect way to end the day, he thought. Still looking at her, he bid his sister good night. He honestly forgot what they had to do tomorrow since this night had been so amazing. He was happy to have the distraction. “Good night, Octavia. Sleep well.” He whispered and gave her a kiss.

After the kiss, he closed his eyes and nuzzled their noses together again. He felt so relaxed and kept his arms around her. They were both nude now but they were getting ready to sleep. There was nothing sexual about this position and that was fine with Bellamy. He enjoyed being able to rest and relax with Octavia and not worry about anything else. Having her in his arms after a fun night definitely made him feel better about going to sleep because he knew the night of rest would come easy.

Octavia smiled as she watched Bellamy close his eyes, as his breath evened out in sleep. She had enjoyed their roleplaying and looked forward to doing it more often from now on. But something else she enjoyed, was this moment. Being able to see her brother when he was at his most peaceful, filled her heart with this deep love for him. The brunette had loved her brother for a long time, both as siblings, and in a romantic way. And though she loved every second of their time together when they were awake, she really enjoyed watching him sleep.

The peace of the action and the sight of the stress having left his body, made her smile. It wasn't often that Bellamy got to relax. When it came to his role with the others, he always had to be in control, and he always seemed to have to be the one to come up with a plan on how they were all going to survive. It was a heavy burden to place on his shoulders. Her brother was only a few years older than the rest of them. He was only 22. The rest of them were 17 years old or younger, and Octavia knew that everyone in camp looked up to Bellamy and expected him to lead them.

It was a lot for anyone to carry, much less a single person. She made a silent promise to her brother and to herself, that from now on, she would help out where she could. Bellamy didn't need to take everything onto himself. He needed help, and Octavia planned to give that to him, so that he didn't stress himself out too much. The younger brunette pressed one final kiss to her brother's cheek, smiled at the sight of him peaceful and asleep, and then rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes and taking a few minutes to relax her body, before falling asleep.

Bellamy slept peacefully that night. He did not stir until the next morning when there was a loud noise outside. This bothered Bellamy and anyone inside the Ark that heard it was awake now at the noise. “Octavia, quick. Get up. Something is going on.” He hissed before jumping up from the bed and finding any clothing items he could grab to use right now. After he was dressed, the male looked around and waited for Octavia. When both siblings were dressed, he practically sprinted from their living quarters until they reached the outside area of the camp. Everyone was standing around, confused.

At first, he had no idea what he heard exactly. He finally put it together. It sounded like some kind of horn. It was definitely something that signaled an attack, right. The Grounders? “Everyone, initiate our emergency plan. Everyone that is sick, injured, or unable to fight go inside. Everyone else, grab a gun and get to your posts!” He shouted as they did have a plan if the Grounders attacked the camp. Looking to Octavia, he grabbed her face and kissed her once. It was urgent though.

“Octavia, please, go inside. I know you can use a gun but you need to protect all those who can’t. You can’t do much running either so please stay safe.” As soon as he said this and everyone else found their posts, he looked out beyond camp and saw something potentially even more disastrous. It was not grounders. Instead, there was some greenish-yellow fog that was approaching. Was it a warning for that. “That can’t be good…” He murmured and finally shouted for everyone to run inside immediately to escape the fog.

Octavia heard Bellamy's shouts and followed his directions. The young woman moved inside as quickly as she could with her crutches, coughing over and over, from inhaling some of
the fog. The brunette passed out once she was inside, her body dropping to the floor, along with a few others that had been closer to the multicolored fog. She wasn't sure how long
she'd been unconscious for, but when the young woman opened her eyes sometime later, it was to find an oxygen mask over her face, and Clarke kneeling beside her, speaking calmly and trying to help her.

The brunette breathed in deeply, breathing in the oxygen from the mask and looking around the room and seeing that several others had oxygen masks over their faces as well. She
tried to pull the mask away from her face and only managed to croak out the word, "Bellamy?" before Clarke shoved the mask back over her face and told her to keep breathing in deeply. Octavia nodded and then she followed the other girl's orders, putting the mask back on her face and continuing to use it, breathing in deeply each time. Relief falling over
her at the sight of Bellamy standing at the windows.

"Your brother's safe. He's keeping an eye on the windows. Bellamy! Octavia's awake," The blonde said, knowing that he had been going crazy since the other girl had passed out from inhaling the fog, or gas which is what it more than likely was.

Unfortunately, not everyone made it inside the Ark safely. Some were trapped outside and Bellamy heard their pained screams. There was nothing he nor anyone else could do. If they were close enough to the fog, a person would cough violently and possibly pass out. Bellamy did not pass out but Octavia did and he was panicking immediately until Clarke helped her and the others that were feeling the effects.

If a human was caught inside the fog, they must have been torn apart and burned to death. He was thankful that he and Octavia were safe as he made sure the windows were sealed and watched, hoping that the fog would clear soon. As if they did not have enough things to worry about, this was just something else. Shaking his head, he frowned when he saw Octavia was still out. Only minutes later, Clarke called his name.

He basically sprinted to Octavia after getting someone else to man the windows and keep an eye out. He crouched beside his sister and readjusted the mask on her face so she would keep it there. He looked into her eyes and gave her a reassuring smile while reaching down to hold her hands in his own. “Everything is okay now, Octavia. I am here. You are safe. Just breathe slowly. We’ll get you some water when you have more oxygen in your body.” He assured her, kissing her forehead as he showed just how worried he felt about her. He did not even know how many people they lost to the fog outside.

"We're down three more people," Clarke said and sighed from where she now stood at the window, looking out at the gas. "Atom, Murphy, and Harper. They weren't able to make it inside before the gas engulfed them," The blonde said and rubbed a hand against her forehead. "We're going to have to stay here for the night. There's food on the upper level, and we'll be safe and secure in here with enough stored food to get us through a few days to a week, if it takes that long to clear up." After a few moments, she walked back over to Octavia and Bellamy.

The blonde kneeled on the floor beside Octavia and took one of the girl's hands into her own, using her free hand to check the brunette's pulse. Timing it against the watch on her wrist. After a few moments, Clarke took the oxygen mask off the other girl's face. "Open your mouth for me, I need to see if there's any signs or symptoms of swelling or anything else." Once the other girl had done so, the blonde nodded and put the oxygen mask back on Octavia's face. She looked around the room for a moment, and then sighed, knowing that she needed to check on the others, too.

Looking at Bellamy she said, "Make sure she keeps this on for another 10 minutes, and then take off the mask and give her a short break, and listen to her breathing. If it sounds rough or raspy, put the mask back on right away and let me know immediately. If she tells you that there's some kind of pain, or if her skin shows any sign of rash or blistering, let me know immediately." Once all of that was said, Clarke went to check on Jasper, Jason, and Monty next.

Bellamy was unsure which of the delinquents did not make it into the Ark in time. The Chancellor Marcus Kane did not know anything about the fog. In the Earth Monitoring station, they had never encountered such a weather phenomenon. Bellamy and Kane both wished they could study the acid fog but they did not know if their equipment would protect them against the fog. It was too unknown and the acid inside the fog was not something they could study without going into the fog. It was just too dangerous. Perhaps the three young men and woman that lost their lives could tell them about the fog judging on their condition, but even that was a stretch since nobody was truly skilled in anything with the dead.

Bellamy impatiently watched as Clarke checked his girlfriend and his sister for any swelling. Thankfully, everything was not looking too bad right now. She gave him quite the scare earlier. He listened to the blonde and nodded his head before returning his gaze back to Octavia. “Hear that, O? Only ten more minutes and we can take this thing off. Please, please, for the love of God, tell me if you have pain. Do not try and hide it.” He also added, praying that she would tell him if it hurt or burned like Clarke said.

Then, after ten minutes passed with him holding her hand, he took a deep breath and pulled the mask off Octavia’s mouth and nose, leaning close to hear her breathing and see how she felt.

"I'm okay, Bell." Octavia assured her brother. "The only burning I had was a burning sensation from breathing in the fog or gas or whatever it was. I inhaled a lot and it burned my
lungs. It's what caused me to pass out. I think I passed out because it was my body's automatic reaction to keep me from breathing in anymore of whatever the hell that stuff was.
But I'm doing better, I promise." She said softly, and then reached out for his hand, squeezing it as she held it. The brunette glanced around the room they were in, a moment later.

The young woman took in the sight of the others. Some who were okay, and others who were lying or sitting on the floor, being checked over by Clarke. After a few moments, she
moved to get to her feet. "We should make ourselves useful while Clark'e looking after the others. We should get some blankets and pillows from the upper level and bring them
down here for everyone to use. We should also probably grab some food, and then check and see how many weapons we all have on us, just in case something else happens."
Octavia suggested to her brother.

Bellamy agreed with Octavia, almost completely. When Octavia moved to stand up, he pulled her right back down to him. “I will do all that, Octavia. You just fucking passed out not long ago. You’re not moving anywhere, Octavia.” Bellamy was not asking a question to her, he was making a demand. It was not a suggestion. Even if she was sure that the only thing that caused her to pass out was just being too close to the fog, he did not care. There was no reasonable cause for her to be moving around right now. The male left and found those blankets and upper pillows for all those that were afflicted. He did bring a few more weapons like knives and guns along with a few rations of food.

Once he returned with everything, he gave something to everyone that was recovering and even gave Octavia a pillow and a blanket along with another pillow to prop up her injured leg. Bellamy was going to take care of her. That was for certain. Bellamy knew that his sister would want to do something and not lay around, but she was in no condition to do much. Bellamy would ensure that his sister recovered and healed properly and listened to Clarke.

"Still so stubborn as hell," Octavia said to her brother when he joined her once more, after distributing everything to everyone around the room. "Thanks," She said a few moments later, and gave Bellamy a small smile. "You don't need to be overprotective right now," The brunette assured him. "I'm not coughing or wheezing, and my breaths aren't raspy, listen to them. The burning sensation is gone. I feel okay," She said and then began to make a pallet for the two of them to use to sleep on on the floor. Two blankets were set down on the floor, one on top of the other.

One pillow for each of them was set on top of the blankets, and the weapons were set carefully on the ground beside them. Then she moved to claim one of the spots. The young woman took the third pillow and elevated her injured leg, and then began to fix the top two blankets that would be used to cover them. "It's gonna rain tonight, and it's supposed to be cold. Make sure that everyone else has enough blankets, please, Bell." The two of them would be fine with the blankets they had. Bellamy's body constantly emitted heat like a furnace, it always had.

The young man chuckled when his sister called him stubborn. Yes, he was: especially when it concerned his sister. He would do anything it took to keep her safe and that was obvious. “Yes, Octavia. I know that you are not showing any signs. That doesn’t matter to me, though. I still want to make sure you are safe and careful. I don’t want to risk anything at all when it comes to my baby sister and my sweet girlfriend. Your safety is at the top of my list of priorities.” He assured the brunette before kissing her lips again as he helped out with making the little pallet of blankets for them.

He already made sure everyone was taken care of so now he could focus only on Octavia. He crawled underneath the sheets with her and wrapped his arms around her body. “If you do well tonight, then you can get back to normal activity tomorrow. I just want to make sure nothing changes tonight. You saw what that fog did to the others that were caught in it. It’s dangerous and if it made you pass out, that just worries me.” He explained and kissed her again. “You know I’ll never stop worrying over you, right? It is my job and I just wouldn’t feel the same if I didn’t.” He admitted with a soft chuckle

"I know, Bell." Octavia said, and she cuddled into his side. She pressed a sweet kiss to his lips. "I love how much you love and care about me. I feel the same way about you. You need
to be careful, too though. You could have just as easily gotten caught up in that fog or gas or whatever the hell it was that killed our three people. I'm so grateful that you didn't, and that nothing happened to you. I can't even contemplate you not being alive. It's too awful. So just, please, be more careful from now on when you deal with threats. That's all that I'm asking."

Once he crawled under the covers with her and wrapped his arms around her, she felt herself relax, as she always did when Bellamy was with her. He always knew what to do or say to get her to relax and the younger brunette was grateful for it. She wrapped her own arms around his waist and pressed a kiss against his lips, taking her time and just enjoying the action with him. The young woman didn't care if any of the others saw them doing this or not. Their relationship wasn't a secret, and it's not like they were hurting anyone by being together.

“I love you too and I will be careful. I will do my best to stay out of situations that could take me away from you earlier than I need to be.” The male whispered and loved how she relaxed against his arms because he relaxed against her just the same. He always wanted to make her happy and make her feel better. He was relieved that she was alright. Yes, he was in for quite the scare earlier. When he saw Octavia go down, the worst case scenario immediately popped into his mind. Now, he did not care if anyone else saw them. He never did. Most everyone already knew it anyways and it did not matter how the others felt about it. This was their own relationship.

“Get some rest, O. I know you’ve been asleep already but that was because you were unconscious. I highly doubt you truly slept like you needed and that your body got the rest it needed. I am not going anywhere during the night, my love. Just get some rest and I will sleep with you. Tomorrow, you’ll wake up feeling brand new and fresh and then you won’t be sentenced to lay down the entire day by me.” He chuckled playfully, nuzzling their noses together.

"Thank you for saying that," Octavia said softly. "I just hate that you constantly put yourself in the line of fire. I know that you want to protect our friends, and I don't fault you or blame you for that. But, I mean, sometimes you need to let someone else deal with the important and dangerous stuff. No matter how careful you are, there's always going to be the chance that someone can take you out, and that scares the fucking hell out of me." After speaking, the brunette fell silent and just relaxed as she ran the fingers of one hand, over Bellamy's chest.

"I'll go to sleep in a few minutes," She told her brother. The young woman listened to what her brother had to say and a few moments later, she rolled her eyes at his words. "Do you really think that I'd have a problem with staying in bed if you were there with me? It'd be different if you weren't with me, as I'd be bored and need something to do, so I'd probably
leave the bed and the room and go out and cause trouble.." Octavia said and then she laughed a moment later. She moved closer to her brother, wrapped an arm around his waist, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom