Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Return To Earth (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

“You mean everything to me, too.” Jason whispered and kissed Clarke gently on the forehead again. The things Jason had done were unheard of really. Having literally risked his own life to spend ten minutes with Clarke in her cell, there was no doubt about Jason’s love. “If you can’t sleep again and you want to wake me up so we can talk, don’t hesitate.” Thinking about something before he fell asleep again, she had given him a drawing and that was his little memory of her. It was a dangerous world they lived in and he wanted her to have something, too. Reaching into his pocket, Jason removed a bracelet (or necklace, whatever you would prefer he give) from his pocket and placed it into one of her hands.

She should know this before. It was given to him by his father. “I want you to have it. Wear it. Keep it in your pocket. Do whatever you want.” The male whispered quietly, closing his eyes and falling asleep. He stayed asleep that next morning until he felt Clarke shifting in his arms whenever she woke up and prepared them for the day they had to encounter. The sun was peeking into the tent and it made Jason groan. He was never much of a morning person. “Time to get moving?” Jason asked quietly, not opening his eyes yet, just keeping his arms tightly around Clarke’s waist, not wanting to deal with the reality just yet. He liked this, just himself and Clarke

------------------

Unsure of what to say, Bellamy just took in all of Octavia’s words. Well, he was never the best with words to be honest. He figured some would do well right now but he wanted Octavia not only to hear what he wanted to say, but feel some of his emotions for the girl. Since her leg was injured so severely, he was tender and gentle with the brunette, helping her onto the bed and onto her back. Crawling beside her and treating her fragilely, Bellamy placed a kiss onto her lips though the kiss itself was not fragile. Within a millisecond of beginning, their tongues had touched and Bellamy moaned into the kiss.

He made sure to hold it for five, ten, maybe even fifteen seconds. Time was so eccentric and odd right now. The male had no idea how long had passed before he pulled back from the kiss. Keeping eye contact, Bellamy practically stared deep into her soul and spoke. “Octavia, you should listen to me closely. I love you as my sister and I love you as something more. I have struggled with these feelings for so long. I can’t tell you how good it feels to do this.”

“Octavia, I will never change my mind about this. I will never regret this. We are going to be together and I don’t give a fuck about anything that anyone thinks about our relationship. I love you, Octavia. I’m not letting anything separate us again. Get that thought out your mind.” He murmured, giving her another kiss, hugging her tight to his chest.

Clarke took a moment to slip the necklace that Jason had given her, around her neck. She would wear it for the rest of her life, and take good care of it and treasure it. The blonde placed a small kiss on her boyfriend's lips. "Thank you, I love it." She said softly, and then smiled as she watched him fall back asleep a few minutes later. The next morning came and with it, lots to do. Jason woke up and asked if it was time for them to leave camp yet. The sun was just barely out, peeking behind the trees and so Clarke shook her head. "We can spare a few minutes," She told him.

The blonde was happy to remain where she was, curled up in her boyfriend's arms, completely relaxed. Maybe once they put their friend's to rest and finally finished fixing up everything, she would be able to sleep. Clarke didn't know, but she had to try. She closed her eyes for just a few moments, enjoying this time with Jason and not having to worry about anyone or anything. However, with a groan 20 minutes later, she finally moved out of his arms. The blonde pressed a kiss to his lips, and left their tent. Clarke walked over to Bellamy and Octavia's quarters, pressed a button and let herself in.

"Uh, well crap.." She said upon finding Bellamy and Octavia naked and asleep together. Clarke quickly pressed the button behind her to shut the door and turned her back on the two siblings. "I didn't mean to walk in on.. whatever... It's not my business, I didn't see anything.." The girl quickly denied. "I just stopped by to let you guys know that Jason and I are heading out to Mount Weather now." She kept her back to them as she heard them moving around and pulling on clothes.

Octavia groaned when she and Bellamy were woken by Clarke. The other girl tried to act like she hadn't seen them naked together, but they all knew the truth. "Just, don't talk about it. It's no one's business but Bellamy's and mine. We're both legal age and it's all consensual. That's all you or anyone else needs to know. You've delivered your message, now, if you don't mind, or even if you do, get the fuck out." The words came out ruder than she intended, but Octavia didn't care. She felt bitchy for being woken up, and her leg was hurting like hell.

Besides, she'd just apologize to Clarke in private later. The girl would forgive her. They'd said and done plenty of worse things to each other over the years on the Ark as it was. So kicking the blonde out was low on the list of things Octavia could do that would actually hurt the other girl's feelings. Once Clarke was gone, she felt herself relax, at least a little.
She shifted her knee away from Bellamy, hoping it would feel better without touch or pressure on it. The first words she said to him that morning were, "Don't start freaking out."
The words were followed by a gentle kiss to her brother's lips.

After Clarke exited the tent, Jason found the drawing and folded it neatly, shoving it back into his side pocket of his jeans. Entering into the camp, Jason greeted a couple friends before ensuring that the wall was being constructed. After he gathered two shovels, a knife, and a handgun, Jason was ready to move once he swiped his backpack. They might not have any real training with the weapons yet but at least they could have something in case they needed it. Jason thought even he could hit a target a few feet away from him if needed. Soon, Bellamy would have to teach them to shoot, though.

After readying himself, he found Clarke a few minutes later while he had been pitching out and helping with the walls. The male continued to stay on the wall, helping construction until Clarke gathered everything she needed. They plotted together, using a different route for Mount Weather than the others did. They would be careful, they knew how dangerous it was. Along with the grounders, they had to avoid this radiation-soaked forest. Within minutes, the plan was developed and the couple was ready to move. Lacing hands with Clarke, Jason meshed their fingers together and started walking ahead, holding the knife in his free hand.

“When we bury our friends, should we try and find a way into Mount Weather?” Jason asked, unsure of what Clarke was thinking. “In my opinion, I don’t think we should. We can bury everyone but trying to get inside is more than a two-person job. Hell, they had five and could not find access. We’ll do what you think is best, though. That’s just me.” Jason explained, squeezing her hand. Regardless, he would always fight to protect Clarke at all costs. She was his entire world to him and if anyone threatened her, well, Jason would not go down easily.

--------------

Only half-asleep before Clarke entered, Bellamy fully woke when the blonde opened the door and exchanged a few words with Octavia. He caught the part about herself and Jason going to Mount Weather but the most interesting part was what Octavia said. Even though it might have sounded rude, Bellamy found it rather cute. Soon, Clarke was gone and Octavia had kissed him, telling him not to freak out. Laughing against her mouth, Bellamy returned the kiss fully and passionately until Octavia pulled back. “Don’t’ worry. I won’t. But I did think that side of you was kind of sexy.” He teased, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Arms still wrapped around Octavia, Bellamy cuddled closer with his upper body, making sure his lower body was away from her knee. “How are you feeling? I know that’s a stupid question to ask but if your knee hurts way more than it did, we should probably catch Clarke. How are you?” He asked his sister, feeling comfortable being nude around her. His fingers stroked through her hair over and over again while waiting for an answer, his lips finding her neck and down her collarbone, wanting to soothe the girl that he loved.

Clarke had gotten two knives and a handgun of her own. She strapped one knife to her ankle and and the other to one of her wrists under her jacket sleeve. The blonde tied the handgun to her belt in case she needed to reach it quickly and easily. It would take them a few hours to get there, bury their friends, and then a few hours to get back. They would end up having to stay overnight, so Clarke packed a tent, some blankets and pillows in her bag. She put three bullets in the gun and left the rest for the camp, knowing they had to make every shot count, if someone attacked them.

Once she was packed and ready to go, the blonde met up with Jason and they held each other's hand. "After we bury our friends, I think we should check out Mount Weather but stay on the fringes. If someone sees us, there's no telling what they're going to do. If we see or hear anything strange, we report back here and come up with a plan to better check things out.
I just don't have the best feeling about that place, no matter what Jaha said about the supplies it's supposed to hold." After speaking, the two of them walked out of camp, and they were on their way.

Octavia smirked at her brother's words. "Who knew that being a bitch was considered sexy?" She asked and then happily returned the kiss. At Bellamy's question a few moments later, the young woman shrugged. "My knee's as well as can be expected. Hurts like hell, but there's no use calling Clarke. There's nothing else that she can do. Besides, I'm sure that she
and Jason have already left camp." Octavia sighed. "I just hope this doesn't get them killed." She leaned into Bellamy's touch when he stroked her hair. His lips on her neck were a
much welcomed distraction.

She carefully shifted on the bed and then looked at her brother. "Bell? Can I convince you to stay in bed for a while? I know that you've got stuff to do today, but just for a little while?"
It wasn't like her to need comfort after sex. Octavia wasn't that kind of girl. But it was different with Bellamy. It always had been. "I wanna keep you naked for as long as I possibly
can," The girl said, a grin on her lips. She pushed off the blanket that had been used to cover her body when Clarke had barged in. Hoping that the sight of her naked skin would give Bellamy enough pause to actually consider her offer.

“I agree with you, Clarke. We should get a layout of the area and report back to camp. If there are any weak spots, we can attack it with a larger group. It might not be worth it, though. Jaha told us about other underground military bunkers that could help. Clearly, the Grounders are protective around that area for some reason. It might be too difficult to attack.” During their travels, Jason made notes on the map every now and again. Fresh water sources, caves, and certain wood used for building walls and fire. Jason wrote down everything, hoping to keep it fresh. They needed all the resources they could get their hands on.

It was late afternoon when the couple arrived to the bloody scene. The arrows, swords, and knives were still lodged in the bodies. The scene was disgusting and Jason handed Clarke one of the shoves. It was too depressing to even comment on until they were all buried peacefully. Without another word, Jason started digging, aiming for a grave that was deep enough for the body but not worried about digging too deep. They were racing against a clock and every second spent out here was more danger they were exposed with. It was well into the evening when four graves had been created. Now, Jason and Clarke worked about carrying the bodies into their final resting places, removing the weapons that ended their lives.

-------------------

Now, Bellamy had expected a day full of moving around and work as soon as his eyes opened. However, the words Octavia spoke were so trance-inducing. Furthermore, that body of hers convinced him fully. “I don’t see why we can’t. I mean, everyone knows their jobs. I have people I trust delegating for me. Besides, if it means I get to see your amazing body nude for a longer time, then I can’t turn it down.” Bellamy winked at Octavia at the last sentence. No matter how disgusting it was to other people, Bellamy loved it and felt nothing but that love for Octavia.

Mimicking Octavia, Bellamy shoved down the blankets form his body, exposing every inch of his skin just like Octavia did. “This is what you wanted to see, right?” He smirked, one arm moving to wrap around her neck, pulling the brunette tighter against his chest. “I’m just curious. You can be honest with me. How long have you wanted this?” Bellamy asked quietly, looking deep into her eyes. It was something he had been dying to ask her. “What exactly made you want this? I’m obviously ecstatic. I just never thought you would want this, too. I thought I’d never get this moment with you.”

Clarke was quiet as she and Jason dug the graves, removed the weapons from the bodies, and then buried their friends. Once their friends were buried, she stood before the graves and said a soft prayer. Once that was done, she turned back to her boyfriend. "We need to find another water source and get cleaned up as much as we can. And then we should probably crash. We should get going as soon as possible in the morning to get back to camp sooner." The blonde pulled out the tent and started putting it together. "There's rations in the bag,
take out what you need and pull out half a ration for me, please."

20 minutes later, she had the tent set up and their sleeping bags and and pillows were set up. They sat down to eat and she clasped one of his hands in hers. Once they had eaten, the blonde walked over to the nearest water source and stripped out of her clothes, washing up really quickly. She got dressed in some clean clothes once she was done, and waited for
Jason to finish up as well. When they were both dressed once more, Clarke took his hand and they went into their tent, zipping it behind them and lying down. She wrapped her arms around his waist, her head against his chest like they normally did. "Thank you for coming with me."

Octavia's eyes immediately dropped to Bellamy's crotch when he pushed the blanket off of himself. She wasted no time moving closer and slipping a hand down and wrapping her fingers around his cock, stroking it. "Hell yeah, it's what I wanna see." She smiled as Bellamy wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her tighter against his chest. "Honestly? I've wanted this since I was 13. You've always been the most important person in my life. Not just as my brother, but as something more. As for what made me want it, it's just how I feel. There's
no actual reason."

"I just love you. It's all I've ever known. I realized shortly after my 13th birthday that my feelings for you were more than those of a brother/sister nature." She continued to stroke his cock, her hand moving faster and her grip getting tighter. After the young woman spoke, she kissed Bellamy and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Moaning as she kept kissing him, her one hand stroked his cock, and as her free hand just traced little patterns all over his skin. Octavia's hand that traced patterns on Bellamy's skin, moved down his body and she used that hand to stroke and squeeze his balls.

Soon, Jason had eaten, washed off, and changed into new clothing. Inside the tent, his arms remained tightly wrapped around his girlfriend, answering the blonde in a soft, sweet voice. “You don’t have to thank me. We’re a team. I’ll go with you everywhere.” The young man whispered into Clarke’s ear, pressing a soft kiss just beneath her ear and down her neck. “We should get some rest, now. The sun will wake us up in the morning. We’ll get back to camp before tomorrow evening.” Jason commented, pressing his forehead against Clarke’s before closing his eyes, their noses being nuzzled together.

“And thank you for asking me to come with you. I hope that whatever you want to do, that you always tell me and let me go with you. Please don’t ever go anywhere alone, Clarke. It is way too dangerous. We’ve lost so many people already and I cannot lose you. I just can’t. I couldn’t lose you on the Ark and I can’t lose you now.” Jason gave Clarke one more kiss on the lips after opening his eyes, hoping she understood how important it was to him. Clarke had never been dependent. She had always been really self-reliable but Jason hoped she would not let her pride get in the way of something in the future where she left him out of the loop of something major. He wanted to be with Clarke in every way possible, never wanting her to endure something alone.

-------------

Moaning against Octavia’s mouth, Bellamy returned the kiss fervently, allowing their tongues to wrestle. While she started stroking his cock and his balls, the male slipped his hand down in between Octavia’s legs, sliding a hand across her clitoris, pressing against her sensitive mound of flesh and bundle of nerves, rubbing clockwise circles. His free hand started fondling her breasts, squeezing the mounds on her chest and moaning into her mouth again, rubbing his hips against her hair, his breathing becoming rapid while his chest rose and fell quickly. This was absolutely perfect for Bellamy and it felt amazing.

“Oh, God. I love this Octavia and I love you. I was so worried that we would never have this chance.” He whispered quietly because whenever he was with another girl, it was just not the same. He tried to hide these feelings and compartmentalize them for so long but it was not worth it. He only wanted Octavia. “I love you more than just as my sister, too. I hope you know that.” The passionate kiss continued, Bellamy’s teeth lightly gripping her lower lip, pulling gently on the flesh while moaning out her name again, full of fire, passion, and love.

Clarke took Jason's free hand into hers, as his other arm was wrapped around her. "I'm just really glad that you're so stubborn. I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't come down here with us. I wouldn't have been able to handle losing you the way everyone else on the Ark died. I literally don't know what I'd have done. I find myself scared that I might have taken
the coward's way out, when I think about it." She turned her head and pressed a kiss to his lips. The blonde pulled back after several minutes and sighed. "We're in deep crap, Jason."

"All we have is Kane, and a bunch of scared kids trying to survive. What are we supposed to do? Bellamy's good at keeping everyone focused on what needs to be done and not their
fear, but that's not going to work forever. And what about children? If we all keep getting killed, there won't be anyone left from the Ark around to survive. I'm not saying we need to institute some kind of breeding thing like animals or anything, but we need to think about the future. Not just safety, but about continuing on. And even if we all do discuss this, we
can't keep it like we did on the Ark with a one child rule. There's not that many females in our camp. Especially of birthing age."

"There's me, Raven, Octavia, and Harper. That's not enough women in camp to keep the place going. Not unless all of us had multiple children. And even then, it's risky. Especially
given Octavia.." Clarke sighed and rubbed a hand across her forehead, getting a headache. "I don't know what we're going to do. There's not many of the 100 left. We need to speak
to the Grounder who's in charge and reach some sort of compromise so that they'll stop killing us. We just can't go on this way. We won't make it." The blonde closed her eyes for
a few moments, not going to sleep, but trying to figure everything out.

Octavia moaned softly as Bellamy hand worked between her legs. When his other hand started playing with her breasts, she bit down on his lip, getting a bit rough and letting her
brother know without words that it was okay if he got rough with her, too. When Bellamy pulled back and spoke, his words made her smile. "I love you too, Bell. I have for as long
as I can remember. I'm glad that I didn't chicken out, otherwise we'd have never gotten to have this with each other, and that would be horrible." They continued to make out, and
she moved her body closer to his.

Once they were close enough, the brunette moved her damaged leg and knee out of the way and pulled Bellamy on top of her. She pulled back from the kiss and smiled at her
brother. "Make love to me, Bell." Octavia told him. She wanted to feel him completely wrapped around her and inside of her again. The things that he made her feel, she never
wanted it to go away. "And if you want.. I'm open to trying any ideas you have.."

She said and then smirked. "I'm pretty sure that you've been watching me extra closely over the last few years and have some ideas about what you'd like to do to me. Now's
the time to share those ideas." Octavia kissed Bellamy once more and then pulled him close once he was on top of her, aligning his body with hers and moaning as she forced
his cock inside of her. "You drive me crazy... In the best way imaginable.." She whispered against his lips. Her hips immediately started to move as their bodies joined together.

Listening to Clarke closely, she made valid points. Safety was not the only concern. They needed to continue the human race. Despite the Grounders existence, they should leave a legacy, too. On the Ark, Jason and Clarke actually talked about the future before. Yes, they did want a child. In fact, they wished to have more than one child if the Ark allowed. There were no regulations on the ground but the conditions were unsafe. Before they did anything with children, before anyone did anything, then they needed to secure peace. Plus, it was a valid argument about Octavia being with Bellamy. Even though they were doing their own thing, it was scientifically true that siblings that create a child run a risk of something being wrong with the child. That was not just a societal disgust with incest, it was scientific truth to a point.

“Well, we have to figure out how to communicate with the Grounders. We can’t guarantee they even speak our language. Miller said they attacked without warning. They don’t sound like talkers. I agree with you about the children, too. We have to leave a legacy behind. I also agree that there should not be some crazy breeding thing going on. Besides, if you have a child, it’s going to be mine. Not multiple children through multiple men.” He chuckled teasingly. The most logical way was to have different males help reproduce if that was their goal. However, if another guy laid a finger on Clarke, Jason would probably kill them.

There was a line where their survival crossed over the boundaries of their lives. Jason hoped to God that Clarke would never want that, that the only father of her children would be him. If she suggested otherwise, even if it was for the good of the race, he would be heartbroken beyond repair. “So, we should take a look around Mount Weather tomorrow, get a sketch of the outline before we head back. I just don’t know how we’re going to make peace. You know everyone at camp is going to want revenge for what happened, too. This won’t be easy.”

-------------

Gasping, Bellamy found himself on top of Octavia moments later. Looking deep into her gorgeous blue eyes, he waited a brief second before asking something. “Are you sure I won’t hurt your leg? We don’t have to if it hurts.” Bellamy offered, caring about her well-being first and foremost. Of course he wanted this, but not at the cost of her having pain. Finally, Bellamy was convinced that it was not a big deal and everything was alright. That allowed his mind to shift focus into the moment, unable to fully comprehend that he was making love to his sister, something he wanted to do for a while.

“I can’t believe that I used to scold myself for these thoughts about you. I never thought it would work. I thought about trying to kiss you at times but I was afraid you’d think I was sick.” He admitted, happy those feelings were long past them. Knowing this now, he wished this came out earlier but this was more than good enough for Bellamy. He just wanted to simply make love to her now and enjoy their time together.

He kissed down on her neck next, finding his lips onto her collarbone and then down her chest, wrapping his lips around one of her nipples. “I just want to be with you. I don’t care how. Did you have any ideas?” He asked, wanting to know if there was something his baby sister wanted him to do for her or to her. He wanted this to be amazing for them both and he cared deeply about her pleasure. While waiting on a response, Bellamy kissed Octavia on the lips, the tip of his cock also kissing her clit.

"Maybe it wasn't us they were actually aiming to attack, but Mount Weather. Our men were just in the way when the Grounders attacked. We don't know anything about Mount Weather except that it's supposed to hold supplies that we need to get to...." Clarke trailed off when she heard the sound of a twig snapping. She quickly moved away from Jason and took out
the knife she had shoved in her sleeve earlier. Without waiting to get attacked, the blonde unzipped the door of the tent and immediately exited it. A few moments later, she was face
to face with a Grounder.

She reached for the gun at her belt and quickly undid it, holding the gun out in font of her and aimed at the Grounder. Clarke was quite surprised when the guy started to speak, and in English, too. When Jason exited the tent and got ready to fire his gun, the blonde held up a hand to stop him. "Wait, Jason, I think that he's trying to tell us something." She let Jason walk up behind her and felt a bit better knowing that he would be there to have her back if this Grounder decided to attack them after all. Clarke fell silent to let the man speak.

"You shouldn't be here. The ones who killed your friends will be back soon. They only left to get more of our army. If they catch you outside your walls, they won't hesitate to kill you. They think you're part of Mount Weather and their people. So you need to leave, right now. Get your tent and your supplies and go back to your community. And don't drag your feet..."

Clarke stood there in surprise as she listened to the man's words. "Who are you? Why are you telling us this? How come you're not attacking? You said our, so you mean your people. Can't you get them to stop? We don't want to fight with you guys. We just want to live in peace." She paused for a moment, about to say more when the man glanced around, his attention on the trees for a few moments, and then he started to leave. "Wait! At least tell us your name! Tell us something!" She didn't think that he would, and was surprised when
it actually happened.

The man turned back to the two of them. With a final glance at them he said, "My name's Lincoln, and my people were once better than they are now. They've seen hard times and
fought many battles and seem to have forgotten who they once were. Now, get out of here before you join your friends. I'll hold them off for as long as I can, but it won't be very
long."

She watched as the Grounder, Lincoln, took off. The blonde turned back to her boyfriend. "I think we should heed his advice and get out of here, now." A few moments later, they had packed their tent and supplies and after a quick scan of the map, were running back to Arkadia as quickly as they could. Thankfully they managed to dodge a few arrows and some of
the other Grounder's. Clarke saw Lincoln tackle one of his people that had been about to stab Jason, and they ran even harder and faster back to camp.

Octavia gave her brother a look. "You can't hurt my leg more than it already hurts. And besides, I moved it out of the way to be careful. I want to do this. I want you. I'll tell you if the pain gets to be too much, okay? I know my body and I know what I can and can't take." She kissed his lips once more and then gave Bellamy a small smile. "Are you satisfied now? I promise that I won't lie to you or keep anything from you. Besides, you know me well enough to know if and when I was lying to you." After she spoke, the young woman kissed him
once more, hoping that she had put his worries to rest.

A smirk came over her lips and she reached out with one hand and twisted one of Bellamy's nipples, a laugh leaving her lips after she did so. Several moments later, she pulled back from the kiss and began to move her hips faster and harder against her brother's. Her moans got louder and louder the harder and faster they fucked each other, and Octavia loved
that they no longer had to suppress what they felt for each other. They were free to be together, and anyone who objected or tried to keep them away from each other, would be sorry
for getting involved.

Senses heightened, Jason heard the snap of a twig, too. Seconds behind Clarke, Jason peered from the tent with the loaded gun in one hand, a knife in the other, aiming the barrel towards the grounder. In fact, the male was half a second from pulling the trigger if the blonde had not stopped him. Listening to what she said, Jason stepped in front of Clarke, shielding her body while listening to the grounder talk. He spoke English? Did they all speak English? Jason had no idea. Why was he helping them? He might have wanted peace. They could use him to talk to his people, Jason thought.

However, everything soon went to hell seconds later after this conversation. Turning with Clarke, Jason grabbed everything they could, slinging his backpack onto his back while they started running. Just then, other Grounders appeared. The first thing Jason wondered was how the Grounders thought they were from Mount Weather. Did someone occupy the mountain? They had to, didn’t they? How else would they think that the delinquents were from Mount Weather? It sounded asinine but Jason also realized that before today, they thought they were fully alone on the entire Earth, that there were no survivors.

If the Grounders survived then Jason would not discount someone living inside that military base. During the run, Jason dodged the arrows and pushed a few grounders out of the way. However, his primary objective was protecting Clarke, of course. At one point, he saw an arrow flying right towards Clarke and it almost made time move in slow motion. Within a couple seconds, Jason had shoved Clarke forward, giving her more momentum to keep running as he shielded her from the arrow. It sunk through his flesh in the upper right back, just below his shoulder.

Jason hissed loudly and stumbled to his knees before standing upright again, refusing to stop. He knew that if he stopped, Clarke might stop, too. That would be death for them both. “Keep going. I’m alright.” Jason muttered, knowing she would have to attend to his wound when they got back to camp. They kept running for however long it had been and Jason lost track of time. It took them a full day to make it here when they were just hiking but now they were running. After a while, things quieted around them and Jason thought it might be safe to stop but he was worried.

“We should keep going until we get back. I don’t think… we… can afford to stop.” Every now and then, he had to stop talking because of the pain. It was hurting so fucking bad and the arrow was still lodged in his back. The blood loss was severe but the male kept pushing forward for Clarke so he could see it through that she got back to camp safely. Besides, there was not much she could do for him right now without any supplies. The best thing was keeping the arrow in to prevent massive blood loss.

------------

Smiling, Bellamy assured Octavia that he was satisfied. Actually, satisfied was underwhelming and an understatement. Happy beyond belief sounded more accurate. Finally, Bellamy slipped inside of his sister and moaned out her name loudly. He kissed her passionately and his hands roamed all over the brunette’s body, spending ample time playing with her breasts and sometimes just fondling her ass. Other times, his hands cupped her face and he was moaning her name a little bit louder each minute that passed. His cock was so thick and so long, he felt her walls forced to expand in order to accept every inch. He was loving this and he was falling deeper in love.

He kept repeating how much he loved her and soon enough, his fingers started rubbing and massaging her clitoris slowly until he felt her reach an orgasm. When that happened, he thrust in and out of his sister so much easier and their hips were slamming together roughly at the end. He could tell that she might want it a bit rougher so he pulled on her hair and moved his lips down her neck, leaving a couple love bites. Not long after her orgasm, Bellamy released as well, filling her up with his hot, sticky semen, moaning out her name full of pleasure, passion, and love, making sure that he emptied every drop inside of Octavia.

Relief spread through Clarke once they finally got back to Arkadia. She immediately led Jason into medical and pushed him down onto his stomach onto a table and checked the wound in his back. The arrow was in pretty deep, and so the blonde quickly glanced around and then grabbed a bunch of towels. She handed one to her boyfriend to stick in his mouth if he wanted. Then she immediately went to work on cleaning in and around the wound. Clarke took a deep breath to keep herself calm and injected Jason with a numbing agent, a few moments later.

The shot would knock him out and it would keep him pain free for a few hours when he woke again. She worked quickly and efficiently removing the arrow, cleaning, re-cleaning, in the wound, around the wound. Taking care of the skin. Putting cream on the wound so that it would hurt less and heal faster. Clarke sewed the skin together and turned Jason on his side carefully. Making sure that there was no pressure on his back. She washed her hands and put all the supplies away. A few moments later, the blonde sat down in a chair beside
him, and clutched his hand as he slept.

Octavia laughed breathlessly as they both laid on the bed together after they had both come. "You know, if I didn't know you better, and if I didn't know about the implants, I'd think you were a little too eager to come inside of me.." She teased Bellamy as they laid there beside each other in her bed. The brunette ran her fingers through her hair as she laid beside her brother. "What should we do next?" Octavia asked as she shifted her body and began to kiss his neck. One of her hands was between them on the bed and held one of Bellamy's hand in her own. Her other hand rested on his chest.

After a few moments, the young woman moved her mouth from her brother's neck. She lowered her head and began to press firm kisses on Bellamy's chest. Octavia suddenly covered his body with her own, pinning him to the bed. Her injured leg was on the outside of Bellamy's leg, just to be safe. But she used the rest of her body to pin him to the bed. "How do you like being on bottom?" The young woman asked her brother, a smirk on her lips. "I'm in control now, big brother, and there's nothing you can do about it.." She teased him.

Later that night, Jason finally woke. The first thing he saw was Clarke’s beautiful face next to his own, feeling her soft hand wrapped against his. “Clarke…” He breathed out, coughing a little. The pain was almost non-existent but it did feel sore. “Clarke, are you okay?” Jason asked softly despite him being the one that was shot with an arrow. Even if it was a dangerous situation that could have cost him his life, the very first cognitive thought in his conscious mind was about Clarke, making sure that she was alright. It did not occur to him that his condition would be much worse that hers. Jason only cared about one thing.

After realizing that Clarke was indeed doing just fine, Jason thanked her. “Thank you for helping me, Clarke. Do we have any information? Were we followed?” The young man finally sat up from the table and hissed in pain. He should rest but he had grown uncomfortable so he wanted to shift positions, still holding Clarke’s hand in his own, raising her hand to his lips. After they talked about business, he was ready to get back to what mattered more. “You know, I heard that arrow wounds healed quickly when a beautiful girl laid on the bed beside of the injured person.” He teased, moving across the bed, making room for the blonde.

------------

Bellamy chuckled about her comment of cumming inside of her. To Bellamy, it was pointless to use condoms or pull out before the orgasm hit. Regardless of the implant, Bellamy thought it was so much more intimate and fun to not hold back and to release inside the woman he had sex with. Thankfully, Octavia had no issue with it and he was just smiling from ear-to-ear now. Bellamy Blake had never been this happy and it was all thanks to his sister making him feel happy in non-traditional sibling ways. He wondered what they could do next and while he was thinking, it seemed that Octavia had something of her own idea in mind.

Before Bellamy had a chance to talk or react, he found Octavia pinning him down. He did not fight her for fear of hurting her leg and he just wanted to see where this was going. Being pinned down underneath Octavia was new and different but not so bad. “I think I like this.” He admitted with a smile, reaching up for a kiss. It was kind of hot having her in control. “Go ahead, baby sister. Do whatever you want with me. You are in control, like you said. We can do whatever you want.” The male murmured lowly, looking deep into her eyes and licking his lips in anticipation.

"All we know is what Lincoln told us earlier," Clarke said and sighed. "His people think that we belong to the community inside of Mount Weather and because of that, they've been attacking us. He risked his life to save us, basically told us to get the hell out of there and get back here. Other than that, we don't know anything." She checked his wound once
more and added a different numbing agent, one that wouldn't cause him to sleep. Then the blonde carefully helped Jason to lie on his back. "It's okay, I used another numbing agent."

"It'll wear off in about 5 hours." After she spoke, Clarke leaned over her boyfriend and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "I was so scared that we weren't going to make it back here.
I don't know what I would've done if Lincoln hadn't showed up to help us so that we could get back here." She reached out and took one of Jason's hands into her own, squeezing it.
"I love you, Jase." A few moments later, the blonde pulled back. "You should get some more rest, let that injury heal. I'm gonna tell Bellamy and Octavia that we're back, and then
I'll be back."

Octavia laughed at her brother's words. "I'm sure you're having all kinds of kinky thoughts, aren't you, Bell?" She was more than happy to kiss him, when he reached up for a kiss.
Their lips met once more and then she pulled back. His words had a smirk forming on her lips. Octavia carefully got up left the bed, grabbing onto the wall to help her cross the
room for what she wanted. The brunette crossed the room back to the bed and held up the rope she had gotten out of her dresser. "How'd you like to be tied up?" Her eyes lit up
at the idea of tying him up and having him under her control.

The door to the bedroom opened and Clarke walked in. Octavia set down the rope, a scowl on her face as she grabbed her crutches and hobbled over to the blonde. "Get the hell out," She said immediately, not caring that both she and Bellamy were completely naked. The brunette was about to use one of her crutches to push the blonde out when Clarke spoke.

"I just wanted to let you guys know that Jason and I are back, and that he's in medical. We were able to bury our friends, but ran into a bit of trouble on the way back. We were
attacked by Grounders, though one of them saved us. Jason got stabbed in the back, but I was able to help him. He's in medical, whenever you want to see him.." She told Octavia.

Octavia opened her mouth and what was about to come out wasn't pretty, but she forced the words back and simply nodded. "Tell Jason that I'll see him in the morning. He needs
to rest, and I don't want to keep him from that. Now, you've delivered your message, go away." The brunette pushed a button on the wall and then watched as Clarke nodded and
left. Once the other girl was gone, she turned back to her brother. "Now... Where were we?"

While Clarke was gone, Jason tried to rest but it was useless. The only thing he needed for comfort was Clarke. After his girlfriend returned, the male offered her a smile, still laying where she left him. “I know you’re probably really busy but I would love it if you could stay in here with me while I rest.” If that arrow had been a few inches higher, to the right, to the left, or anywhere different than where it was shot, Jason could have lost Clarke. His shoulder level was close to her head and neck area. It would have been a kill shot.

Knowing how close to disaster they were, he wanted to hold the blonde tight. When she was close enough, he reached over to grab one of her hands. It did not bother him that Octavia did not want to see him right now. He only wanted to see Clarke anyways. That was the only visitor he wanted. “What do you say? We both need some rest. I don’t think I can sleep unless you’re in my arms.” Jason admitted, pressing a kiss to the palm of her hand that he held, releasing her hand soon afterwards and just now waiting for her to make a choice.

--------------------

Indeed, Bellamy was thinking of some kinky things in his mind. When Octavia left the bed, his eyes lit up and he had no idea what she was going to do. When he saw the rope, he licked his lips thinking about all the ways he could tie her up but he was in for a surprise when she asked about tying him up. The suspense and arousal died down immediately but he wanted to try it out for Octavia. Before he could respond, he heard a knock at the door and saw Clarke again. Fuck. Why did she always have to barge in on them? He covered up quickly and listened to Octavia force the blonde out. Good. She did not need to be here anyways.

Then, the activity was restarted and Octavia brought them back to the present. He smiled at his sister, at his girlfriend, and at the girl that meant the world to him. She asked where they were and Bellamy shrugged. “Whatever you want, O. You’re in control.” Bellamy spoke, not really sure how to answer the question about how he wanted to be tied because, well, he never fantasized about that. He just hoped it still gave Octavia enough pleasure despite how he felt about it.

Once he said this, he simply relaxed against the bed, putting on the best smile he could as he waited, just happy to be sharing this with Octavia. Nothing could bother them or stop them now.

"I did what I needed to do. I'm all yours for as long as you want me to be," Clarke said and smiled. She took a seat in the chair beside Jason and smiled when he grabbed one of her hands. "I think you might have to settle for holding hands right now. I don't think both of us could fit in your bed, and you need the rest anyway. Well, unless you think that you'll rest better in our room. Then, I can help you to our room and we can relax in bed, and you'll get me in your arms. What do you think?" The blonde asked a few moments later and then she fell silent and waited for her boyfriend to reply.

When Jason kissed her palm and then released it, she leaned closer to him and pressed a kiss to his lips. "We have plenty of time to make up for," She promised him softly. "Neither
of us is going anywhere any time soon. If Bellamy has anything that he wants done, he can tell the others to go ahead and do it. You and I did our part when we buried our friends
and dealt with the hostile Grounders at Mount Weather. Right now I just want to focus on you and make sure that you get better." After she spoke, Clarke gave her boyfriend a small smile.

"I love you, and I'm glad that you're going to be okay."

Octavia shook her head and walked back over to the bed. She placed the rope in Bellamy's hand and met his eyes. "I think it might be better if you were in control of me. I really wanna try this." The brunette had noticed the change in her brother when she had asked about tying him up. His whole demeanor had changed and had looked uncomfortable with the idea of him being the one tied up. So, Octavia quickly switched gears and gave him an easy out, and a small smile. "What do you say? Do you have any fantasies that you want to try out with me or on me? I'm ready and willing."

The young woman moved to get back in the bed, and sat down beside Bellamy once more, getting the pressure off of her leg. "There's very little that you could ask me to do that I'd say no to. I just want you to know that right off, before we go any farther." She kissed him and then ran her hand over his body, the action easy and like second nature to her. It was strange how quickly Octavia had gotten used to the idea of them being together once they had both finally acted on their feelings. The brunette ran her fingers through her brother's hair, just happy to be alone with him right now.

“I love you, too. I’m going to be okay because of you.” Jason reminded the blonde. The idea of returning to their room was perfect. Holding her hand, Jason used her for support, reaching their room a few minutes later. The walk was painful but slowly Jason began recovering and functioning better, reaching their room. Once inside, Jason slumped down onto the bed first. Well, he might as well get comfortable. The male stripped off his shirt first and then kicked off his shoes and socks, his jeans following. The mobility in his arm was limited so it was not that easy to undress himself.

Remaining clad in only his boxers, Jason spread out onto the bed and groaned happily. Damn. This felt amazing. The mattress made Jason feel relaxed and the lack of clothing made him feel better as well. “This feels so much better. That table was so hard. The mattress is soft.” Chuckling, he opened up his arms for Clarke, wanting her to join him now. Whenever the blonde joined him onto the bed, he immediately wrapped his arms around her again.

Inhaling her scent, Jason sighed happily and kept their eyes locked together and it instantly made him feel better. “What do you think we do now? How are we supposed to keep everyone safe?” Jason questioned, stroking his fingers through her blonde hair, their bodies molding together perfectly, his legs wrapping with hers. “You’re gorgeous, by the way. I think I’m doing better because I have such a gorgeous nurse taking care of me.”

----------------

Now, Bellamy felt horrible. This was something that Octavia wanted. She looked excited. It was true that he might have found the idea unattractive but Octavia was so willing to try anything he wanted, the least he could do was return the favor. After kissing her, he took the rope and placed it back into her hands, nuzzling their noses together. “I love you, Octavia. Thank you for being so willing. You can tie me up. You can do whatever you want. You wanted this and I am going to try this for you. If we end up not liking it, then we can try the reverse. The only thing I truly want is to make you happy.” That much was true for sure. Bellamy wanted to make Octavia happy.

He knew it could be done in other ways but she suggested an idea and he did not want to turn that down. “Please, Octavia. Do what you intended. I can at least try it for you.” Bellamy assured her that this was okay so he kissed her again, holding it for a few seconds, wrapping his arm stihgtly around her neck while holding her against his body. Now that was out of the way, Bellamy relaxed against the bed, eagerly awaiting for any direction she wanted to give.

"I'm so glad that you're going to be okay. I'm relieved that the things I picked up from working with my mother on the Ark, is useful." Clarke helped Jason back to their room, and once he had undressed and was in bed, she joined him. The blonde was happy to go into Jason's arms. "Now, you need to rest. We're both home and we're both safe. I expect you to get a
few hours of sleep before you do anything else, understood?" She said, her tone firm. Clarke wanted him to rest and just focus on getting better from his injury. "I don't want you to
worry about that."

"I'll find some way to contact Lincoln, and we'll talk. There has to be a way we can reach some kind of agreement with the Grounders. We can convince them that we don't belong to Mount Weather. Maybe I'll try and find Lincoln again and bring him here. I'll just have to make sure that no one hurts him, and to let everyone on guard know that I'm going to bring
a Grounder here. But I'm not going to do that just yet. I'll take care of you and wait a day or two. Then I'll go out and look for Lincoln. He saved us, so I'm sure that he'd be agreeable
to trying to help us work something out with his people."

Clarke smiled, and laughed when Jason flattered her. "Flattery will get you everywhere. What do you need, or want?" She asked and then kissed him once more.

"Bellamy, stop. You don't need to cater to me, it's okay. I promise. I'm not upset, offended, or anything like that. The point of this is for us to both enjoy it. Not for you to feel pressured into doing something because you think it's what I want." She kissed his lips. "I'm a big girl. I'm perfectly fine with going along with whatever you like. And don't bother trying to argue. I've made up my mind and I want you to be in charge. Besides, I don't know if I should try and control you. We're both don't do to well with that." Octavia smiled and then she kissed him once more.

"I'm thinking that maybe I don't tie you down. Maybe I tie your hands and torture you for a while." A smirk turned up her lips. "How about if I make you feel good?" The brunette asked her brother, as she moved closer and ran a hand over his cheek, gently caressing the skin with her fingers. "Think you can handle that, Bell?" She asked and ran her other hand over his body, just enjoying the gentle touches for the time being. "I don't want you to be afraid to talk to me. About anything. Not just sexual stuff. I love you, Bell, and you can trust me with anything. Promise."

“In a couple days, I should be doing better. You’re not going anywhere alone. I’m going with you.” Jason reminded Clarke when she spoke about finding Lincoln. The last thing he wanted was for Clarke to be going out somewhere alone. Returning back into the present when she asked what he wanted or needed, the male simply chuckled. “I just need you.” He answered sweetly, sliding one hand down the side of her body and against her pants. Once he reached that, he undid her jeans so his hand could slide inside of them.

She had done so much for him already with keeping him safe and helping his injury, Jason figured Clarke deserved a sweet reward right now. Their lips locked together again and Jason slipped two fingers inside of her panties. First, he found her clit and started rubbing clockwise circles on her mound of flesh. Before sleeping, he wanted to give Clarke an orgasm.

While his fingers worked her sensitive nub, Jason continued kissing her and his other arm was still behind her neck, his fingers gently stroking through her hair. A smile was on his face and he kept up the work. “I want you to feel amazing. I love you and there’s nothing I love more than hearing you moan and making you cum.” He cooed into her ear. He figured this was a nice little way to end their night before they got some rest.

---------------

“I understand Octavia. I don’t feel pressured or anything like that. I really want to try whatever it was you wanted. Tie me down however you planned. Please. We can try it. I don’t know why I wouldn’t try it at least once. Then, after that, I can be in control and tie you down. We could assess what we liked best and then do that more often.” Bellamy rationalized and gave her a kiss on the lips, holding it for a few seconds. “You know I won’t take no for an answer. You’re going to do exactly what you planned and that’s final.” He chuckled, giving her a soft kiss on the lips again, holding it until he was running out of breath.

Removing their lips, he lay down on his back and looked to Octavia, winking at her. “Come on, baby sister. Don’t be shy. Do what you had in mind. I’m so excited to see what you thought about doing to me.” Truly, Bellamy was okay with this. He wanted to try it. It was the least he could do for his sister. Besides, he never truly knew how it was until he tried, right? Flashing her a genuine smile, he assured her that it was okay and that he wanted to try.

"Stubborn," Clarke said, and then kissed Jason's lips right after. "But okay, I won't go anywhere without you." She smiled when he said that he just needed her. The blonde was surprised when her boyfriend slipped a hand down her body and onto her pants. "Wait, Jason.." She protested, but that didn't stop him from undoing her jeans and sliding a hand inside of them. He kissed her again, and she moaned against his lips as he slipped his fingers inside of her. "Oh," Clarke moaned out as her boyfriend kept fingering her and kissing her. She happily rubbed her tongue against his, as her hips bucked against his fingers, enjoying the feeling he was giving her.

They continued to kiss, and the blonde felt her boyfriend's other arm behind her neck and his fingers stroking her hair. His smile caused her to smile back. "You need to..." The words trailed off as she kept moaning. Jason had the magic touch. He always had. His words had her eagerly moving her hips and thrusting even more against his hand. "More," She said the word softly, unable to help herself. He always drove her crazy in the best way. Clarke smiled when he slipped more fingers inside of her a moment later, stretching her to take them.

"I love you, Jase..." She said and wrapped her arms around him, crying out as his fingers hooked inside of her, and she felt that wonderful feeling and they both knew what was coming next. He always had been good at getting her to shut up for a while and get out of her head, with the simple touch of his hand. This time was no different. Her back arched and her toes curled, and once that happened, she was done. That amazing feeling came over the blonde, and Clarke cried out. Her body jerked a few times and then she slumped down onto the bed beside Jason.

"Okay," Octavia said softly, once Bellamy had assured her that he was okay with her tying him down. She kissed his lips and then a few moments later, moved away and used the rope to tie both of his hands to the headboard. A smile came over her lips and she looked down at the sight of her brother tied up for her pleasure. "Are you ready for me to drive you crazy?" She crossed the room once more and took some more rope out of the dresser, then crossed back over to the bed and this time tied Bellamy's feet to the bed. The young woman started by simply tracing her fingers over her brother's skin.

Her touch was light and the brunette skimmed her hands up Bellamy's legs, to his crotch, where she stroked his penis with one hand and used the other to firmly squeeze his balls. Her actions were rough, but not enough to hurt him. The point of this wasn't to cause pain, but to get him worked up, and to drive him crazy. As she continued to used her hands on Bellamy, Octavia leaned over his body and began pressing kisses against his stomach and chest. She did this for a while, and then playfully bit into her brother's skin, and then soothed the bite with her tongue.

Despite how Clarke protested the advances at first, Jason never intended to stop. Indeed, he knew exactly how to manipulate his girlfriend’s body, making her putty in his hands. The protest expectantly stopped within seconds of him fingering her. It brought a prideful smirk on Jason’s face. Not every male was skilled at pleasuring his girlfriend. Females often faked orgasms and had to deal with less than ideal sex but Jason knew every inch of Clarke’s body and he used that to his advantage. Besides, seeing that look of pleasure on her face, feeling her lips against his own, and knowing that he brought Clarke to an orgasm was more than enough pleasure and happiness for Jason.

In a matter of minutes, Clarke had finished and her clear juices coated his fingers. Still smirking, Jason held up the hand that had just been inside of her panties and suddenly pressed the fingers into his mouth, sucking and licking off her juices like they were a delicious treat. “I wish you could see your gorgeous face when you orgasm. I love watching your eyes and your expression when we have sex or when I please you. I love it.” Jason spoke, leaning down for another kiss onto her lips. This kiss was more innocent, short, and sweet. Now, Jason was satisfied and ready for sleep.

“I love you, Clarke. Good night.” Jason whispered, closing his eyes with their foreheads resting together. This closeness to Clarke brought him the most comfort even during a time where he had felt pain from an injury. It was surprisingly easy for Jason to fall asleep with Clarke tight against his chest. There was nothing else that Jason could have asked for in this moment. Life was not perfect but they were managing and being by Clarke’s side made him feel like the happiest man in the world. The things she made him feel were unspeakably amazing.

------------

Bellamy smiled against Octavia’s lips and watched as she tied both his hands above his head to the headboard. It was a new feeling and he had no idea how to feel about it yet, but he was more than happy to experiment. He saw her smiling when she looked at him tied up like this and he returned the smile. God, her smile was gorgeous. Obviously, Bellamy would do anything to make her smile, including this. The male chuckled when she asked if he was ready for her to drive him crazy. “Of course. I’m excited for you, Octavia.” He admitted, flashing another smile to his sister. Next, he watched as she tied his ankles down to the bed as well, completely restrained.

He loved being in control but there was something fun about being without control with Octavia fully in control. He might actually like it. Every touch on his skin was heightened and he shivered, groaning when she squeezed his balls and his cock. The kisses made him shiver and he was growing aroused quickly in her hand. “Oh, fuck, Octavia. This feels so good.” He murmured lowly, his back arching off the bed, unable to do anything since he was bound.

Clarke laid there with a silly grin on her lips, as she watched Jason sleep. He was the best person and best thing in her life. Her boyfriend was kind and generous. He willingly put himself in danger to get sent down here with her. Jason protected her and loved her, and she thanked her lucky stars for having someone so special and amazing in her life. Someone special and amazing that loved her and allowed her to love him. She pressed a gentle kiss to her boyfriend's forehead, and then gently started to stroke her fingers through his hair a few moments later.

The blonde shifted a bit and gently and quickly rolled Jason to his side while he slept, so that she could check out his injury. Upon seeing that it was doing a bit better, she adjusted him back to his previous position and relaxed once more. Clarke started to hum softly, getting drowsy but not tired enough to fall asleep just yet. She just enjoyed cuddling into her boyfriend and making use of this rare peace and quiet that had settled over the camp. She continued to hum for a while, making sure to keep the volume down, not wanting to wake up Jason or anyone else. Clarke eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"I could get used to having you tied up like this and under my control, big brother.." Octavia said and laughed. A moment later,she moved back a bit, and then reached out and slapped his crotch with a harsh touch. The sound of her hand smacking his skin, echoed off the walls. She smirked and then repeated the action several more times. Bellamy's crotch and penis were turning red from her smacks. "Hmm. What do you think I should do to you next?" The young woman happily asked her sibling, as she got on the bed and then eagerly straddled his body.

She ground her crotch against Bellamy's for several minutes, and then started to alternate between kissing and biting his chest. The brunette moved slowly off his body, moved down her brother's body, a grin forming on her lips. She stroked his penis a few times, getting him hard and ready for her. Once Bellamy was hard for her, she leaned over his crotch and pushed her breasts together, and then pushed his penis through the small space between her breasts. A few moments later, Octavia was jerking him off with her breasts. Sliding them up and down, as she dipped her head and sucked him off.

Having always been an early riser, Jason woke up before Clarke. Noticing it was early and they were not needed yet, Jason wanted to give Clarke one more ride before the day started. Last night, he fingered her. This morning, he wanted to eat her out as the wake-up call. Undeniably, they had so much work to do and should get up immediately. However, Jason found nothing wrong with sparing a few minutes. Smirking to himself, Jason slowly crawled down the bed and underneath the covers, being careful with his shoulder. Once he rested in between the blonde’s legs, Jason pressed a kiss onto her womanhood.

Slowly, two fingers began rubbing clockwise circles on Clarke’s clitoris and his tongue reached inside of her tight sex, rubbing every inch of his tongue against her walls. His teeth lightly grazed against her outer folds but he did not bite down. Was there a better way for a girl to wake? Jason hoped not. He intended on giving Clarke the most pleasure possible. Whenever he noticed that she had woken up, his hands gripped her ass, squeezing her cheeks with his fingers. Jason’s tongue expertly worked inside of Clarke, massaging back and forth at a rapid pace. He even released a moan inside of her, hoping that it caused a pleasuring, reverberating feeling.

---------------

Bellamy grinned when Octavia said she could get used to having him tied up and being in control. “Whatever you want, Octavia.” Of course, he cared about her pleasure first and foremost. If she loved this and wanted to do this again and again, he would never say “no” to that. He watched her move back and the harsh slap was unexpected. He groaned out when she did that, some in pain and some in pleasure. He felt himself starting to throb from the smacks and it made him moan again. His hands twisted and pulled on the rope as if he were trying to get loose but that was not the case. He just wanted to grab something but there was nothing in reach.

When she started grinding against him and kissing his chest, the male moaned again and again. He quickly became hard when she stroke him and watched as she used her breasts for a while and then watched as she took over with her mouth. Of course, he loved everything but there was something hot about not being able to do anything while Octavia had the control. He moaned out her name lowly and felt his orgasm getting close. “O… I’m so close to cumming.” He murmured, giving her a warning before his orgasm reached and his hot, sticky semen exploded inside of her mouth.

"Best wake up call ever," Clarke said, the words coming out in a moan. It didn't take long for her juices to flood Jason's mouth and once they had, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and brought his lips to her own, kissing him, and tasting her juices on his lips. The kiss ended a few moments later, and she smiled at him. "How are you feeling this morning?"
She planned to check his injury again before they got up and started their day. But for now, they still had a little bit of time before they had to get up and make themselves useful.

The blonde was happy to lay there in bed with her boyfriend, and kiss his lips, just relaxing. "Tell me why we ever have to leave this bed?" She asked Jason, a small pout on her lips.
"I'd rather just stay here with you all day and not have to worry about anything else. There's always problems and issues that need to be fixed or worked out. I'd really like just one
day where there's not some emergency or huge issue that's an all hands on deck situation." Clarke sighed softly. "Do you think we'll ever get that?" She seriously doubted it, but sometimes she just needed her boyfriend's optimistic outlook.

Octavia had spent all night teasing Bellamy and making him come nonstop. Eventually, late into the night she had finally untied him and let him take control once more. She let him
do whatever he wanted to do to her, and enjoyed it. They had both eventually passed out in bed, and were tangled up in each other. Their arms and legs crossed with each others.
She woke first and just laid there, watching her brother sleep for a little while. The brunette ran her fingers lightly over Bellamy's chest, the action gentle and not enough to wake
him.

The young woman liked seeing him like this. He was happy and asleep, without a care or worry in the world. This was how she liked to see him best. For the first time in a long time, Octavia thought her brother looked innocent while he slept. His expression was relaxed and calm, there was no clear stress or tension in his body. The brunette smiled and then leaned over her brother's body, where she then placed a soft kiss to Bellamy's cheek. Then she laid back down beside him, curled into his side, and rested her head against his chest, happy to listen to his heartbeat as he slept.

After Clarke’s juices discharged, Jason eagerly cleaned her crotch with his tongue, capturing every drop of her sweet nectar. When she pulled him up for a kiss, he returned it fully, smiling against her mouth. “I feel so much better. My arm is sore but it feels ten times better than yesterday.” Jason admitted truthfully before pulling back from the kiss, dropping down beside the blonde. He thought she looked so adorable with the pout on her lips and decided to appease her, giving her his touch with his hand on her cheek. “I would like to think we can one day, Clarke. I know it might not seem like it, but surely we can’t face these type of things forever.”

It was honestly unlikely, but Jason held out hope for just one day. “Like you said, there is much for us to do today. I think we could take a quick shower together before we get going, though.” Jason suggested with a bright smile. “Even as busy as we are, I think it is so important that we do have those moments together where we can just relax and lose ourselves in each other for a few minutes whether it is a shower, cuddling, making love, or something else. I never want to go a day without making you feel loved.”

-------------

Surprisingly, Bellamy enjoyed having Octavia in full control over him. The teasing drove him wild, taking him into new heights that he never thought were possible Once he was untied, the brother and sister made love until they both became exhausted. It was by far the best sex Bellamy ever had because it went so far beyond just the physical pleasures of being sexually active with a beautiful girl. He fell asleep with a smile on his face and woke up with a smile, too. Nothing Octavia did during the early morning hours woke him. Rather, he woke up on his own volition and her gorgeous face with those beautiful eyes peering at him was the first thing he saw.

Her nude body against his was the first thing he felt and it was so comfortable. “Good morning.” The male murmured lowly with sleep lacing his voice and a certain scratchy tone following. A smile continued to spread on his face and he started stroking through her hair when he was fully awake. “How did you sleep? I know I slept like a baby. Last night was incredible, Octavia. I hope we can have more nights like that. I love you so much.” He whispered softly into her ear, nuzzling against her neck with his face.

Back
Top Bottom