Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

"Link..." Zelda stared directly into his eyes with the warmest of smiles. Even after so much time apart, he continued to be the same kind boy she remembered. She felt his hand upon her shoulder and let it rest there. Feeling happy to have him close to him...

However, something else appeared to be happening. She could feel her heart beating faster, and so did Link with his. As they continued to stare at eachother in silence, their bodies started to feel hotter and hotter. Zelda's legs pressed against eachother as a great desire enveloped her lower areas. W-why was she getting like this so quickly? Was it her? Link?

Link on his side was also feeling super eager. His rod hardening and tightening in his pants, as lustful thoughts started to invade his head.

The Princess' hand rested upon his chest as she moved closer. "Link...w-whats...happening...?" It was like their bodies were acting on their own, a mighty lust filling their bodies with a desire. She unconsciously moved closer and closer to him, resting her hands upon the hylian's body, her chest pressing against his.

Triangle symbols of gold faintly manifested on their hands, but neither of them took noticed. They were too busy fighting and failing against this lust-filled desire...which was soon going to drop...

"a-ah...L-Link.." Zelda panted. Her breathing heavy as her face was so close to him, an invisible force taking control of her...

Link could feel his heart beating faster as Zelda stepped closer to him, a warm feeling filling his body as he met her beautiful green eyes. "Zelda..." he muttered, wondering if this would be the moment he'd dreamed of for a long time.

"I don't know Zelda," he spoke softly, his cock hardening in his pants as he felt his friend press her chest against his, feeling the impressive softness of her curves, "But I do know that I've wanted to do this for a long time!" With that he leaned into her and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her with all the passion he could muster.

So enraptured was Link by the feelings flowing through him that he too didn't notice the glow from their hands, and really even if he had he might not have said anything, not wanting to interrupt this most wonderful of moments.

Zelda kissed back with just as much intensity as him. Her hands caressed Link's body eagerly. Her body felt hot and so did his. This relentless ache and need, pushing past their better judgement; They just needed this so badly.

Zelda's hands sneaked underneath Link's shirt as she kept kissing. Caressing and feeling his muscles from all his training. His chiseled features were already making the Princess feel heated on her lower parts, rubbing her legs together to contain the intensive need.

Soft moans escaped her lips in between kisses. Her body was surrendering to Link. If he were to act in any way she'd take it, welcome it either. Soft, dominating, anything. She just desired him so badly right now.

Her hand descended lower, reaching to the crotch area and moving inside his pants, touching his hardening bulge a bit more personally.

Link's eyes widened as he felt Zelda's hands starting to rub against his chest, not having expected such a bold move from the princess. Then again, given what they were doing now he supposed that his friend had some hidden depths of her own. He groaned into her lips as they kissed, almost not believing that this was happening even as one of her hands trailed down his chest to lightly touch his crotch.

Feeling her hand on his cock, even through his pants, removed any thought of stopping from Link's mind. Giving Zelda one final kiss he pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the side before starting to do the same to his pants. Now clad only in his smallclothes Link turned back to Zelda, "Let me help you with yours," he murmured, starting to help her remove her shirt and pants as well.

Zelda's eyes locked on Link the moment he took off his shirt. Feeling them was one thing, but now she was now seeing every single well-toned muscle upon the young Hylian. For her, his body was like it was chiseled by the goddesses themselves.

As Link kissed her one last time, she responded with a fiery intensity. The two dropping down on the floor in a wild make out, while the Princess' hands caressed him all over.

He offered her to help her disrobe, but she appeared to be capable just fine. Her hands moved inside her blu top, reaching her bra before unhooking it and taking it off. The white bra hit the ground next to Link, making his heart skip in anticipation.

Pulling down on her top, she let her breast pop out, not even bothering to taking it off before leaning down and kissing her hero once more. Then came off her pants, followed by her white panties. Bare at the bottom, her body grinded against his body, feeling his bulge rubbing against her now moist slit.

"A-ah...Link..."

As Zelda removed her clothes Link's eyes were firmly locked on her body. He'd known that she had an impressive body of course, but seeing her like this made it clear that he hadn't really known just how impressive she really was.

"You're beautiful," he whispered softly as their bodies rubbed together, reaching down to remove his briefs and let his long cock fall out against her wet slit. He slowly leaned her back until he was right above her, his face mere inches from hers.

Slowly he rubbed the tip of his shaft against her pussy, lightly teasing her as he prepared to lose his virginity with one of his best friends. "Are you ready?" he asked, his hot breath on her porcelain skin as his hands gripped her hips

Zelda's heavy breath hit softly upon Link's face. Their gazes locked together. Her arms moved around his neck, keeping him close. She did not respond with words, but rather with a soft nod and needy eyes.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. having never done before, she always imagined her first time would have not been this...spontaneous. Looking down at Link's big and hard rod, she wondered if it'd even fit. However, in this current moment, she couldn't think in anyone else that she'd like to give her virginity to than the blond-haired Hylian who was now driving her crazy with lust.

His rod pressed against her lower lips, causing the Princess to tremble. She clenched her teeth softly as the member pushed inside her, reaching for the barrier that lied in between. A loud gasp and wince happened when Link breached that barrier. their eyes not looking down at the minuscule trail of blood that slipped off her slit. "A-ah...g-go on...continue..." She begged in between gasps.

Hearing her asking for him to continue Link nodded, and started slowly pushing his shaft into her virgin slit. She was so tight, he thought as he penetrated her, that it took a little effort, but he did his best to prevent Zelda from feeling any unnecessary pain.

Even though he was going slow it still wasn't long before he'd fit about half of his shaft inside of her. He then started to pull out until only his tip was still in her before repeating the process. "You feel so good Zel!" he groaned as his hips slowly moved back and forth, letting her adjust to his size, "It's like everything I ever dreamed of!"

"Ahh...aah......" Zelda moaned back at her, her mind in a daze. Her hands gripped hard on Link, not enough to hurt him, but enough to keep him close to her at every moment possible. The starting pains seemed to quickly wash away as a powerful jolt of pleasure engulfed her entire body.

"L-link..." She moaned. "M-more...more...."

The way she was moaning, mouth wide at times, she knew well that it was improper. If her father would even learn of what was happening he'd probably blow a fuse. But she couldn't care; This primal urge engulfed her mind. Like an ancient desire to be taken by this man in front of him.

The Princess kept moaning, thanking in her mind that the storeroom had really thick walls.

He could feel Zelda's hands on his body, pulling him closer to her, not that he'd be pulling away from her even if he could. He was almost possessed by an instinctive feeling, the desire to hold her close as they made love here, deep within the Shiekah base.

He supposed that the location probably wasn't what either of them had expected of their respective first times, but he wasn't going to complain given the circumstances.

Hearing the Princess' moaned request for more Link started to thrust faster, giving her everything she wanted. "Mmm, Zelda!" he groaned, feeling himself getting ever closer to his release, "I'm going to cum soon!" By now he was pushing nearly the entirety of his cock inside of her, and he knew that soon he'd be filling her up with his seed.

"I...I want to c-cum with you....please hold it...i want to feel it..w-w-with you..." Zelda managed to muster in between the loud moans. Her breasts bounced with every hard thrusts the young Hylia gave her. Her legs locked around his hips to keep him locked inside.

A faint trail of saliva descended softly down the Princess' chin due to the intense pleasure she was receiving. Her mind was now a mess of deep lust.

"L-link...Link...link..." Her voice raised in tone, as a powerful feeling was starting to build inside of her.

Much like Zelda Link's mind was filled with a haze of lust and love, all of it centered on the woman beneath him. "Yes Zelda, I'll -unf- try to hold on!" He felt Zelda's legs wrapping around him, keeping him from pulling out at all and also helping him push even deeper into her.

Seeing his friend's breasts heaving right in front of him brought an instinctive desire to Link, and in an instant his lips were on one of her large mounds, the other being held by a hand, squeezing it lightly as he kissed the other one.

At the same time as all of this Link could feel himself, as he'd said, inching ever closer to the brink. "Zelda," he moaned out, doing his best to hold on for as long as he could so that they could cum together.

"A-aaah...oooooh.....ah..."

The feeling kept on building up.

"Y-yesss...yes....aaah...."

This amazing feeling between them increased more and more in intensity. As Link's movements sped up, so was the enjoyment she was feeling. The Princess was catching up quickly with the man currently deflowering her.

Her climax was just within reach, she called out his name over and over as they were about to burst.

"Link! Liink! I'm...g-gonna...LIIIIIIIINK!!!"

Like a powerful burst, Zelda arched back in one big moan. Her body tensing as orgasm consumed them both. She could feel his seed erupting within her and her body shaking all over. Such a powerful feeling, unlike anything she felt before.

Her body then grew numb, resting after such intensity. Her quick breaths were quick and heavy, panting as her bright blush continued in her face.

The sound of Zelda's moans was like heaven to Link's ears, and the feeling of her tightening around him as she reached her own orgasm broke any sense of restraint he might have had. "Zelda!" He groaned out, holding her close as they came together, filling her with thick ropes of his cum.

He slowed, but didn't stop, his thrusts at first, easing his cock out of Zelda as she shuddered against him, her heavy breathing the only sound in the room. Link looked at his lover and held her close, resting in the afterglow of their first time.

"Zelda," he whispered as their breathing started to settle down, "That was," he paused for a moment, his words failing him, "I couldn't describe it in any way but amazing!" The young knight kissed his friend deeply, hoping that his actions could say what his words couldn't.

Zelda did not speak back, simply to exhausted by the powerful yet enjoyable shock she endured. LEaning forward, her lips met with Link's one more time while the two cuddled together. She felt so warm, so safe in his embrace. Her hands softly caressing his well-toned arms.

Sleep started to envelop them both, drifting quickly into slumber....

-----------------------------

"...s...er.....nk...?"

"Ma...ster...Link....?"

"Master Link!"

The young Hylian woke up to find himself still inside the storage room. Hs lack of clothes being worn proving that what he experienced with Zelda was not a dream.

However, the Princess appeared to be gone. In her place was Paya standing up, her red face now covered by her hands, as she had found Link naked and sweaty from a night of sex in such unexpected place.

"P-please master Link. P-put some clothes immediately!" Begged the young Sheikah maid.

His Sheikah Slate, that lied safely nearby, appeared to be emitting a faint ping. The symbol of a letter appeared on the corner of the screen, showing that a message was received.

The silver haired gal quickly pushed his clothes towards him. "P-please dress up!"

As he held Zelda in his embrace Link couldn't help but feel as though this was fundamentally right, like they were meant to be here in their arms. Slowly he drifted off to sleep, holding her close as they entered the dreamland...

-----------------------------

Hours later he woke up to the sound of someone saying his name, and he opened his eyes to see Paya looking down at him, a truly scandalized look on her face. "Hello again," he said to her, his tone casual as he did his best to pretend he wasn't completely naked. He briefly wondered where Zelda had gone, but decided that it was probably for the best that she hadn't been found as he had been.

He took his clothes from Paya, giving her a smile as he started to dress himself. "Thanks for that," he commented, trying to hide his own blush at being found (not quite as large as hers, but still noticeable if one was looking) before noticing that his Slate was going off. Once he had his pants on he leaned over and picked it up, checking who had sent him a message.

Paya simply nodded and walked out of the room, wishing to be splashed with cold water right about now...

Link, in the meanwhile, picked up his Slate to find the symbol of a message blink constantly upon the screen. With the press of his finger the message opened, showing that the sender was none other than Zelda herself.

Dear Link,

I am terribly sorry I had to leave you like that at that storage room. By the time the sun was starting to raise, anyone could have walked in and seen us. For both of our sakes it was better if we parted then. I should have woken up beforehand but, It made me feel...so sad.

Dorian spoke with me and my father. They are taking us to another secure place, far away from here. I am not sure where that is or if I'll be ever be able to get out of there in my own until this is over so...I guess this is a goodbye for now.

What we did that night...it felt amazing, I'm so happy it was you who was my first, and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I don't know when we'll be able to meet again but I'm gonna make sure it will happen eventually.

Please don't feel sad. You have to stay strong regardless. After all, that's one of the best things about you, Link. So, till we meet again; Keep that happy smile always.

~ Princess Zelda​

P.S. I'll try to call you through your Slate when I get the chance.

The young Hylian, now dressed, was soon greeted by the young Sheikah, who if he remember correctly was previously addressed by the name of Kaji, as well as the good-looking Impa. The old Sheikah woman with the hood that was also in the meeting yesterday was also there between the two; It seemed they were all waiting for Link.

"Ah, there you are." Said the Sheikah elder, "I know that it may be a bit early, but you have a long road ahead, young one."

Impa took a step froward, as stoic as she always seemed, and spoke. "We have prepared a set os essentials for your travel. Some basic supplies, a camping set, as well as a sword and shield to protect you from any danger.

The silver-haired ninja handed him his weapons By the looks of them, they appeared to be a shield of hard wood with the symbol of the Hyrule Guard and a sword of well-crafted steel, usually used by decent-ranked huntsmen across the land.

- Link obtained the Traveler's Sword -

- Link obtained the Forest Guard's Shield

"You must prove that you can make your way through the wilderness. You may be able to help for the assistance of strangers once you are further through your trail, but we Sheikah must abstain from help at least until you arrive at the shrine. Your Sheikah Slate is also equipped with a detailed map, so you should have no problems in reaching Hateno Village if you put your mind into it." Said the eldery woman.

"Are you ready, young one?"

After reading the message Zelda had left him Link felt a pang of sorrow that he wouldn't be seeing her for some time. Even without the recent change in their relationship the Princess was still one of his best friends, and for her to be absent now, when they'd been starting to rekindle their friendship, made him wish once more that she could come with him. Still, he couldn't deny that Zelda's safety was paramount, and so he pushed those thoughts away for the moment.

After dressing the Hylian knight quickly found himself in the company of Kaji and Impa, who quickly led him to the elder from before. He took the offered sword and shield from Impa, giving the former a practice swing and judging it a quality piece of work before sheathing it at his hip. "Thank you, I'll make sure to wield them well," he said to the three.

"I understand," Link said to the Sheikah elder, nodding his head at the conditions of his trial. "I'll begin my trek to the shrine immediately."

The elder smiled at his determination. Perhaps he will have what it takes to become a hero like the legends say...

"Very well. A scout from us will arrive at your destination once you reach it. After all, you may need some help to activate the door to the Shrine." She explained, "But enough with me stopping you. Good luck in your travels."

The gates of the shelter were opened, letting the sunshine break inside. Reajusting his sight to the bright sun, the young Hylian was greeted by a clear blue sky and a gentle breeze through the hyrule fields.

"Go forth, young lad. Your adventure awaits." Said the elder woman with a warm smile.

Our hero wasted no time in getting moving, leaving the members of the Sheikah tribe behind. Impa turned to the elder, speaking. "Do you think he is really the one...?"

"You said it yourself, Impa. He has an extraordinary talent..." The old sage responded.

"Yes, but...perhaps someone more skilled could have manifested the sa--"

The ninja was interrupted. "Impa, my dear. Everyone's path is different. Yours is not the same as his. Right now, all we can do is see if he is capable of this simple task. Besides, don't you have your own grwoth to do as well?

Impa did not answer, simply looked away,not desiring to fully respond. The elder simply smiled before turning around and walked back into the shelter. "Come along, children. We must start preparations..."

----------------------------------------

Link was now making his way across the grasslands of the Faron province. Healthy plains of green extended for miles, through dirt roads and small hills. small clusters of trees also sprouted across certain areas, creating small forest paths.

At the distance, he could see the Hyrule Castle City and its main highway. Many cars and vehicles crossing there, possibly as part of the relocation movement, heading to the smaller but still urbanized city of New Kakariko. Of course, he was not taking that route, but rather the nature path further into the field, with the destination of Hateno Village.

Of course, now he was alone to his thoughts. So far thigns being quite peaceful.

As Link left the Sheikah behind him, beginning his quest for the shrine that, he'd been told, was somewhere in the vicinity of Hateno Village. Looking back towards Castle City he wondered how the evacuation was going, and hoped that his friends would be safe. Part of him wished that he could continue to help, but the rest of him knew that his current task was far more important.

The knight in training kept to the nature paths as he travelled, and though he'd spent much of his last few years in and around the city he was glad for the quiet. It gave him the chance to reflect on the last few days. Of the destiny he had, and the night he'd spent with Zelda. Of course, he couldn't forget about Paya as well, and the way the beautiful and shy girl had tended to his needs.

Shaking his head to clear it, Link brought his attention back to the world around him. It wouldn't do to be ambushed by another group of Yoga because he hadn't been aware of his surroundings after all. A quick look at his Slate's map showed that he'd gone some distance from where he started, but there was still quite a ways to go. He might even have to stop and camp somewhere for the night, a possibility that he was prepared for if it was needed.

The road wasn't without tis perks tho. With the new highways and paved roads installed by the Castle City, very few tended to cross through the paths Link was taking currently. A lot of untouched nature greeted him with every step. From the leafy trees acting as a nice shade from the bright sunshine, to the small critters roaming around. There was an air of serenity around. Succulent apples hanging upon the branches, easy to pick and enjoy. And of course, flowers of many colors adorning the road ahead.

The path seemed to widen soon enough, many fields of green extending for quite long as it gave the young lad much freedom to travel as he pleased.

He could see the hills up front, but there was also a rocky trail near a small river crossing to the left, and also some elevations to the right with more trees gatherings. All paths still kept him on the right way to Hateno, so which route should he take...?

Link took a deep breath as he stood before the forked path on the road to Hateno, enjoying the fresh air and the general feeling of peace that had been absent since the attack on Castle City. After a moment of enjoying that sensation the young man looked around, trying to decide which path to take. He plucked an apple from a nearby tree, taking a large bite as he considered his options. A quick look at his Slate's map showed that each of the three would bring him to his destination in about the same amount of time, so none of them were really any worse than the others.

Making his decision as he finished his snack, Link started walking down the path that led to the right, along a more elevated path. After all, from there he'd be able to see the surrounding area far better than from any of the lower paths. Tossing his apple core to the side, Link continued his trek to Hateno Village.

Link continued alongside the right path, climbing up the many hills and mounds that came by. The soft and relaxing sound of the river which flower down the elevated road he was crossing, letting him know he was in the correct way, as the map previously showed how, despite it deviating at certain points, its upstream would lead him to Hateno soon enough.

Just as he started to descend down a small valley, the peaceful silence of nature was soon interrupted by a loud boom that shook the Link from his almost zen state.

From the corner of his eye he saw smoke coming from not so far, down by the valley by where a good amount of trees gathered. It was hard to see, but it appeared to be a house right on that spot. The cloud of smoke allowed him to keep sights on his now objective, Link soon enough reached the spot and confirmed his thought.

A wooden cottage stood there. Decent size, two floors; The upper seemly spewing smoke from its open window. There appeared to be no fire however, so the situation was not dire. Still, curiosity struck.

The house a big sign held above the door, a bit crooked to the side possibly by the rumble. It read "Maple Potion House". Opening the door, Link was greeted by many shelves with a variety of bottles and pots of many colors. Nobody seemed to be in this floor, however a lonely broom was just lying in the middle of it for no reason, as if someone had left it there. Sounds seemed to come from upstairs so it was his choice if wait or go check what was going on...

Link's peaceful trek along the hilly path was interrupted when, as he reached the top of one larger hill, a small explosion rocked the area, knocking a few apples from their branches as the young man struggled to keep his feet. Once the shaking had ended Link looked around to see if he could find the source of the tremor.

After searching for only a moment the knight saw a small pillar of smoke rising up in the distance and he started moving towards it, especially once he saw that the source seemed to be a small house.

Once he was closer it became clear to Link that despite the large amount of smoke, there didn't seem to be any fire to accompany it. Curious as to what had happened (and, after seeing the name of the apparent shop, wondering if he could get some potions as well) he entered the building.

Despite being a shop the cottage had a very lived in look to it, being cozy without being too much of a mess. Thankfully it seemed that none of the bottles and pots had fallen to the floor, the only out of place object being the broom on the floor. Not seeing the source of the smoke but hearing a noise coming from up the stairs Link cautiously walked up them.

"Hello?" Link called out once he reached a door, "Is anyone in there?" Worried that perhaps a monster had broken in and had caused the smoke the knight kept one hand near the hilt of his sword as he pushed the door, finding that it was unlocked as it opened before him.

Suddenly, Link was caught by surprise. And who wouldn't? As the broom suddenly sprouted to life and leaped at at him much to his shock!!

It start to sweep and sweep at him, as if trying to scrub him and push him away. This was straight out of a fairly tale; How was it doing that?!

It was then when some footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. A feminine voice spoke: "Ugh, guess I added way too much Tireless Frog into the brew. Oh well, nothing a little herb powder can't fix. Now where did I put--"

A young woman, probably a year younger or around Link's age stepped out, interrupted by her sight of the hylian boy. She had blue hair and light blue eyes and appeared to be wearing a somewhat dusty black cloak and hat with red details, as well as a golden circle around her forehead and a amulet necklace around her neck.

"A customer!! Off him now!" She exclaimed before whistling to the broom, who stopped sweeping at Link's face and quickly floated back into a corner. The mysterious girl simply sighed.

"Oh Din-damnit, what am I gonna do with you...?" She said before turning towards Link, "Real sorry there, sir. Still not mastered full control of these. This one in particular has a bit of an attitude problem. You ain't hurt, are you? I mean, its was just a broom so I doubt you'd be anything but just dusty but still, just gotta make sure."

She started to move all around him to check if he was okay. "Not bad looking..." she said to herself in her mind. "Anyways, welcome to the Maple Potion House. Can I help you with something?"

Back
Top Bottom