Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

"Ack!" Link cried, as the apparently magic broom started hitting him on it's own. Though it's strikes weren't particularly strong, the small cloud of dust made him cough as he was pushed back down the steps, thankfully being able to stay on his feet as he moved.

The broom was enough of a distraction that he barely noticed the voice coming from behind the upper door, that is until it ordered the broom to stop. Turning to the figure (and brushing some of the dust off of his tunic), Link saw that the voice's owner was a pretty young woman of about his age. "I'm fine," he said, giving her a smile, "Nothing wounded except my pride."

After a couple more brushes he turned to face her fully, "Well, I came here because I saw the smoke and was worried that there was a fire, but I guess there isn't." Link looked to the walls, where the many bottles still stood. "Still, while I'm here, I suppose I can buy some potions from you." He looked at her stock for a moment, "I'll take some stamina and mighty elixirs if you have them."

"Oh that..." The young woman scratched the back of the head. "I just have been having trouble with a brew I'm making. I'm just a bit low on ingredients right now..."

That's when an idea struck. "Hmm..." She looked at Link, noticing his shield and sword, as well as his physique. "Maybe we could struck a deal. I can't really make anything without some ingredient; And if you help me, I'll give you a sample of the special elixir I'm trying to brew for free! Its suppose to revitalize body and mind, helping health and stamina. What do you say?"

She extended her hand in friendship, with a cute smile. "The name is Irene. Potion-maker and Witch of the Maple Family. And I gotta say, I'm surprised you're so calm. Usually people'd have ran away at my living broom. People don't really believe in witches anymore, or rather, they are scared of them."

"It's good to meet you Irene," Link said, not being familiar with the Maple Family so not really knowing if that was significant or not. "And I've seen a few crazy things over the past few days, so a broom that moves on it's own isn't as surprising as it might have been a week or so ago. As for witches," he paused for a moment, looking Irene over as she'd done to him, "Well, witch or not, you seem like a good person, so of course I'm not scared of you."

Hearing Irene's offer, Link couldn't help but quickly nod in agreement. "I can certainly try to find whatever ingredient you need to finish your elixir. If it's as good as you say then I'm sure it'd be a big help for me."

"Well, you seems eager. But we are gonna need some monster parts so you better know your way around combat." Irene added before sighing "I really need to restock my supply to make more potions. This new one I'm trying to make hopefully will give my store the edge it needs. Everyone is so content with their factory-made potions and healing energy drinks. Technology is nice but its getting us witches out of a job here!"

She stopped her ramblings before motioning Link to follow her outside. The two headed further into the fields until reaching dow the path to what seemed like a small cliff. In there was a settlement made of roughly carved wood and steel. Skulls adorning the poles set upon the grass, warning travelers to stay away from the area. From their recon point, the two could see a pack of Bokoblings doing their rounds, while another were eating near their campfire.

"These folks been settled here for quite a while. Always causing trouble to people who are unlucky enough to be around the area at night. IT's why people hardly ever use this paths to travel from town to town." Irene whispered, "You think you're brave enough to take them out?"

"Don't worry," Link said when Irene mentioned that she needed monster parts, "I've been trained to fight, so you don't need to worry about me." He followed her outside and across the fields until they came across a large cliff, where a quick look down showed that he'd been led to a bokoblin hideout. "If they've been here for a while, why haven't the knights been sent to clear them out..." Link muttered under his breath, his wondering put on hold by the rest of his guide's words.

"Believe me, bravery isn't something I'm lacking in," Link said, remembering all the times lately that he'd been in a dangerous situation and lept himself from running away in fear. "Still, that doesn't mean I can't be intelligent about this..." he commented, reaching back and pulling out his bow, as well as an arrow. "I can try to slay some of them from a distance, winnowing their numbers so that they can't just swarm me with their numbers." Drawing the arrow back, the knight took aim at a bokoblin that was on it's own in a secluded part of the camp, aiming for it's head before letting the missile fly towards it.

"This place is somewhat forgotten by most people. With all the new fancy highways they are building, small patches of dirt road like these tends to be left by the wayside. But I guess overall, the knights may be just busy. Monsters have become more active as of late, probably with all that chaos that I watched on seervision about the attack on the Castle City. But hey, if they didn't take care of these, gives me an opportunity to get my materials, so there's a bright side. Of course, if you think its too dangerous we can always go back."

Irene smirked as he saw the young Hylian already getting ready. "But you sure seem determined so I won't stop you. Teach those creeps a lesson."

((You're free to detail how Link takes care of them in your post, as its a smaller battle.))

(Thanks, I'll try to come up with something interesting)

Link's initial arrow hit it's Mark, taking out the bokoblin scout without any excess noise. Unfortunately for him the others seemed to only be moving in pairs, so a stealthy, ranged approach didn't seem likely to work for much longer. Nodding to himself, Link put away his bow and started slowly climbing down into the camp, drawing his sword once he was on the ground.

Keeping to the shadows, Link started moving across the camp until he came across two bokoblins arguing over a large club in their incomprehensible language. Waiting for them to look away, the young man charged out of the dark, swinging his sword against them and slaying the first easily. The second one however tried to run, and though he was able to kill it it wasn't before another of his tribe saw them and started shouting, raising the alarm!

Link knew that he didn't have long before the others would come swarming after him, and so he quickly killing that bokoblin before picking up the rusty metal shield it dropped, just in time for the others to find him. Raising the shield, he blocked a swinging club before beginning his counterattack, striking that one plus another as it tried to come up on his side.

Despite their numbers the bokoblins lacked any kind of tactics beyond 'try to overwhelm him with numbers' and so it was child's play for Link to deal with the last few, simply using his shield to block their strikes before pushing forward and attacking each of them, the red monsters falling to the ground, unmoving, as Link panted from the exertion.

Recovering slightly now that they all seemed to be dead, Link turned back to the cliff and looked up at Irene, waving to her with a smile on his face. "Ready to collect all these monster parts?" he called out once he found her.

Irene's eyes lightened up at the sight of Link successfully clearing the way. Quickly she headed to his position with a colorful floating bag in tow.

She quickly picked up the pieces as she continued gushing. "So many Bokoblin horns, and guts! And claws!!" She gathered them all before she realized she was acting way to energetic about it, quickly coughing awkwardly as her cheeks gave a soft pink shade.

"Ahem...well...I guess that was a pretty decent job. Not bad." Said the witch, trying to keep her composure. "Now we have enough for me to finish the potion....I think...well, i hope...um, anyways. How about a extra prize, hm?"

She smirked before taking something out of her pocket. At first glance it appeared to be just an ordinary small bell, somewhat old. It did however had some runes carved upon its metal material. Irene made it sound before waiting silently.

One of her brooms zoomed across the plains, almost hitting Link before stopping near the good-looking witch, hovering a few inches above the ground.

"Want a ride?" Irene asked before hoping. "Plenty of room, and besides, where else are you gonna get the chance to fly on a real magic broom, huh?"

Link chuckled lightly to himself as he watched Irene eagerly collecting the various monster parts until she realized that he was watching. "Yeah, a decent enough job I'd say." He perked up when the witch mentioned an extra reward, and the knight's eyes widened slightly as he saw her summon one of her brooms from her home, a not unimpressive display considering the distance.

"I wouldn't say no to a ride back," Link commented as he hopped onto the broom, his interest in riding the magic device clear despite his attempt to play it off. "I certainly can't think of when I'll get another chance like this."

"Heh, very well then. Hop on." Irene said with a small smirk. Soon enough, the young Hylian positioned himself behind her, on top of the wooden broom.

"Going up!"

With a snicker, the young witch pulled upon the broom, making it ascend fast into the air before Link could even prepare himself fully. She could see through the boy's attempts at playing it cool so decided to have a little fun at his expense.

With that she started to zoom across the sky, passing just above the trees before circling around the high above, then descend near the fields nearby, only to ascend again.

Our hero was not expecting this swift movements, so he was clearly out of his elements, exclaiming it at the top of his lungs. However, he couldn't deny this was quite the experience. Seeing the lush greens of Hyrule Fields from up in the sky was simply a beautiful experience as they soared through the blue above.

But eventually the ride had to end. Arriving at the Potion house, the broom descended slowly before going rigid as the two Hylian's feet managed to touch the ground. "Ho's that for your special experience?" Snarked Irene before heading to the door. Link's head was spinning a bit and the adrenaline was still rushing, but he certainly had a blast.

"Now enough silliness. Time to brew this thing."

-------------------------

Irene had invited him upstairs, the two now nearby the huge caldron filled with a potent liquid of mixed colors. Irene started to slowly drop the Bokoblin guts upon the brew, shifting its color to a bright purple as smoke sprouted out.

"Alright...now just a couple of horn chippings...." she muttered to herself before throwing the chunks of horn she previously scrapped off Link's loot of full horns. "Now some hightail lizard....some stema mushrooms aaand..."

She was tense. After all, the potion could fail with one singly slip. But she was determined to show off her skills. However, a minor slip of the wrist, when throwing upon a bit of magic powder, made her drop more than enough. This caused the smoke to suddenly burst out of the caldron hard with a loud boom.

The entire room filled with a red and pink mixture of smoke. Irene was quick to cover her mouth with the furred collar of her cape, but Link was not expecting this and such inhaled a lot of the potion's fumes...

"Dangit. I almost had it. Now its way too concentrated...still could sell it as a super charged stamina potion...probably with a warning label. What do you think, Link was it?" Irene said after opening a window and letting the smoke clear out of the room.

"...um...Link? Hello...?"

Something amongst those fumes caused Link to feel hot. Really hot, and not in the burning type. But rather, he was feeling a need; A powerful lustful need engulfing his head. He could feel his rod hardening under his pants as his breathing started to become heavier. He needed release...someone...anyone...

His eyes were shifting to Irene...

"What's going on?" she asked. Having inhaled some smoke as well, she didn't had enough to feel beyond just a bit heated, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Link needed release, even if forceful...

((You can make Link go crazy or not. Whatever happens won't make Irene hate him anyways, rough or not.))

Climbing onto the broom behind Irene, Link started to brace himself for the takeoff but was surprised when the witch took off like a shot almost as soon as he'd sat down. He quickly held on to the driver's body, his arms going around her waist as he held on for dear life!

Despite the rapid movements of the broom, no doubt Irene's attempt to mess with him he thought, Link was having the time of his life as he saw Hyrule in a way that he never had before. He was almost disappointed when the ride ended, Irene stopping her broom just before her house. Getting off of the magical object he wobbled for a moment before following the witch into her house.

-------------------------

Link watched from a couple feet away as Irene started mixing the ingredients together. Having never seen someone brew a potion before he was interested in seeing how it was done. So interested in fact that, when the room was filled with smoke he was unable to avoid breathing in a portion of it, coughing lightly in surprise before it started to dissipate.

There was a warm sensation forming in Link, originating somewhere deep inside of him as he stood there with his cock growing to full hardness beneath his clothes. He was reminded of Irene's presence when she spoke up asking about what was wrong. Seeing her standing there he couldn't hold back any longer and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a deep kiss.

As he kissed her Link wasn't idle, his hands roaming across Irene's body, groping and squeezing her form with a casual, if unrelenting, fervor. Clearly the knight liked what he was feeling because his hands were starting to find their way beneath the witch's cloak to the soft, unmarred skin beneath.

"Come on, spit it out what's wro--mmph!!"

Irene had no time to really finish talking when Link leaped to her and cut her voice in a deep and hungry kiss. Her eyes widened in surprise as the eager Hylian made out with her, his hands caressing up her body.

The young witch tried to back away, only to be brought back forcefully into his lips. His tongue quickly invaded her mouth, wrestling against hers amongst the heat consuming the young Hylian hero.

The exchange of spit was causing her to feel heated as well. Her cheeks gaining a bright shade of red as her resistance started to dwindle.

Link's hands moved inside of Irene's cloak. caressing her curvy body through her witchy clothing. The desire for more continued to push him forward, to get more by all means necessary...

Eventually Link decided that he'd had enough of feeling Irene's body through her cloak and started to move, gripping the edge of her clothing and starting to pull it over her head. Gazing on the witch's nude body the young man didn't hesitate, going back to caressing her form even as he started to remove his own clothes until he was as naked as she was.

With their clothes out of the way Link was able to have a little more fun with Irene, teasing her sensitive body as he moved her over to the wall and pressing her back against it before starting to push his length into her. Despite his current, wild state Link had just enough presence of mind to start out slow, though it wasn't long before he started to thrust harder and faster, all without saying a single word or making any noise beyond a lustful grunt.

Still in a daze, Irene had no time to react as the handsome Hylian undressed her witchy robes. Soon enough, her cloak and dress, followed by her black bra and panties, fell down to the wooden floor, leaving her body completely exposed to Link. She was rather curvaceous and even if her bust size was average, her breasts appeared to be round and perky, inciting him to touch them.

Irene gasped as his hands invaded more, groping upon her chest while also rubbing between her legs. "W-wait...w-we shouldn't..." She managed to mutter before being release, much to her confusion. The young witch's eyes widened when Link started to undress himself, letting her eyes scan throughly at the great physique he had. "Oh sweet Hylia, he is a dreamboat..." Irene said to herself before taken by surprise once more and pushed roughly against the walls.

It hurt a little, but kind of added to the wildness of the situation; Somehow it felt good. A loud gasp escaped her mouth as Link pushed his hard member inside of her. Her inner walls tightened hard against it and her body quivered in response.

Groans of pain quickly gave away for moans of pleasure as Link started to speed up his thrusts. part of the roughness was really turning her one, Irene quickly putting her arms around him and held him close while he pounded her against the wall.

"A-ah....ah....ngh..." She moaned, unable to really say words at the moment.

Despite Irene's soft attempts at protest Link gave her no mind, driving his cock into her. The young man was almost like a wild beast as he fucked her against the wall of her home. A series of grunts left his lips with every motion, a sign of the pleasure he was feeling in this moment.

In his current state it couldn't be said that Link was being gentle with the potion brewing witch; he was almost like a beast with the way he was thrusting into her. Leaning forward Link cut off Irene's attempts to speak by pressing his lips against hers and kissed the witch with wild passion.

The kiss was enough to remove the last bit of resistance that Irene was giving. The young with now fully surrendering himself to the rough pleasure she was recieving.

"I shouldn't...b-but feels so good..." She said in her mind, "But...he is good looking so...I guess its fine for the first time..."

Irene kissed back eagerly at the now lust-driven Link. Her hands caressed his shoulders and back while he pounded hard into her. Loud thuds with each thrusts against the wall, making nearby furniture and jars vibrate softly in rhythm.

Eventually they lips parted as more moans escaped her mouth. "Aaa...h---yes...ngh, yesss..." She exclaimed, holding on to Link for dear life- "F-fuckin' Din pound me harder ooooh..."

She couldn't help it. Such a calm secluded life was fine, but she was still a teenager with hormones, and now this nice and handsome Hylian boy have arrived at her door and was giving him the fuck of her life. For once, the young witch thanked the mishap with her potion as her legs wrapped around Link's waist.

Even in his current, lust-addled state Link could feel Irene starting to really get into this, and every one of his thrusts was harder than the last, the young man clearly thoroughly enjoying this.

"Irene..." he moaned out, saying his partner's name in a tone that seemed to belong more to a beast than a man. He could feel the witch's legs wrapping around him, pulling him even closer as they fucked and Link used that position to utterly fill her with his cock, pushing her into the wall almost hard enough to knock any of the many vials off of their shelves.

Link could tell that it wouldn't be very long before he'd be pushed over the edge; his heavy balls were starting to swell with a need for release, to fill Irene with his cum like she'd never been before.

The hard pounding continued for a while. Irene continued to mean, fully embracing the pleasure. Her breasts bouncing with each hard thrust she received. Link's throbbing dick reaching deep within her with tis girth and size.

The young witch just didn't want him to stop, begging for more as a faint trail of saliva slide down her chin. She knew, however she was started to reach her limit.

They had been going for a while, so she did not mind, simply allowing Link to pick up the pace, drilling her for just a few moment before she reached climax in a loud moan of pleasure. Her whole body tensed, her inner walls clamping around the hylian boy's dick, bringing him to an orgasm of his own. She paid no mind to being filled; She had potions to fix any chance of problems. Her body shivered as she could feel the thick cum slowly dripping out of her.

As the two lost energies, they slowly descended upon the floor, panting as they catch their breath. Irene turned to him in between said pants. "Seems...you got it all out of your system...that was certaintly something, I tell you that..."

After having his own orgasm Link started to calm down, his mind returning to him as he laid beside the witch. Realizing what he had done the young man gave Irene a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his head with a hand. "Heh, thanks. You were pretty great as well."

He looked back at the cauldron where Irene had been brewing. "That potion had quite a kick though, I felt like I could've climbed Death Mountain just from the fumes of it!" Link grinned, idly wrapping an arm around Irene as they leaned against the wall, basking in the afterglow of their wild, passionate actions.

"Maybe that mishap wasn't so bad." Irene commented with a chuckle. "It certainly gave you Stamina. If anything, I could sell this to loving couples for a lot of rupees. Heh, though I should probably put a label of caution on it."

The witch let her head rest upon his shoulder as his arm wrapped around her, softly panting as she enjoyed the afterglow alongside him.

"I know it's weird to say, you're a pretty good test subject. And this felt really good..." She said with a blush, "Wouldn't mind if you came visit to help me up with more brews in the future. I'll even give you a sample of this potion and another less strong one free of charge."

Feeling her energies returning after a while, the cute witch got up from the floor. Link able to oogle her naked body some more as she walked across the room and bended over to pick their clothes. She then playfully threw Link's garbs to his face before starting to dress back into her clothes.

"You said you were heading for Hateno, right?" Irene asked. "It's only a little more from here, if you wanted to know. Could even give you a ride on the broom if you want."

She brought her index finger to the tip of her chin as she pondered, "Come to think of it, if I ever need your help again, might as well stay communicated. You got a Slate, right? You can add my Slate number and call me over whenever you need someone with a magic broom. Take it as a freebie for helping me in any future endeavours. What do you say, handsome?"

"Yeah, a warning label would probably be best," Link agreed, resting with Irene as they caught their breath. He grinned as the witch described him as a 'good test subject.' "Not the worst thing I've ever been called," he said with a grin, "Glad you liked it though, I certainly enjoyed myself too." He placed a kiss on her cheek just before Irene stood up.

The young man stayed there as she walked away, his eyes locked on her swaying hips, distracted enough by her amazing rear that he didn't see his clothes being thrown at him until it was too late. Shaking his head sheepishly he stood up himself and began getting dressed once more. "Yeah, I was on my way to Hateno when I stopped here," he commented, adjusting his pants before looking back up at Irene with a smile. "Thank you Irene, I'd really appreciate that."

Hearing Irene's request Link reached into a pocket and pulled out his Slate. "Sounds like a pretty great deal," he said, reciting his number while also recording hers. "If I ever need a beautiful woman to fly in on a broomstick I'll be sure to give you a call."

"Heh, do you always give so many compliments?" Irene joked as she headed to a nearby desk, picking up her Eye Slate. "People may confuse you for a cassanova..."

she simply kidded, of course. Enjoying Link's company as well as his complements. After enough chit-chat, the young hero saved Irene's Slate number upon his Sheikah Slate's database.

"Weird model you got there. Looks kinda old yet doesn't seem like its obsolete." The young witch commented. "you're just full of surprises, aren't you? But anyways, now that you got my number, call me if you ever need a ride. But now let me take you to Hateno right away..."

--------------------------------

And so she did, half an hour later, Irene and Link landed at the entrance to the place known as Hateno Village. A town somewhat small, but bigger than other small communities that existed across Hyrule. This place was known for, despite accepting the magi-tech enhanced commodities of modern society, still keeping its traditional roots; Both in the structure of their town and home, as well as lifestyle.

It was different from the buzzing life at the Castle Town, yet still sprinkled with life. Young kids happily running across the green grass. Farmers tending to their crops and ripping the fruits from the nearby trees. The movements of the big windmill located on top of a hill as the soft breeze blew by while the river crossed across the town with serene and tranquility. It was such a relaxing pace, specially after the series of events that had transpired recently in Link's life.

"Well here you are. I don't know what business you have in this lil' patch of grass, but hey, everyone has their own story to tell, right? Anyways, I better head back to my shop and prepare some more brews. See you around, handsome!" Said Irene before going back into the skies with her broom.

Link was now at the place he was told. But with no clue on what to do next. Would he try and ask for information about the Shrine? Or perhaps take a look around the town's sights? There seemed to be a shop nearby as well as a inn and some residential homes. There were also a few men and women talking across town. A young woman sweeping in front of the store, some women finishing a talk, a young man fishing by the river, amongst others....

"Only to the people I like," Link said, smiling at the woman. "Well I had a newer model a few weeks ago but it ended up breaking, so a friend gave me this one. It's a bit older, but it still works."

Before long the two were flying towards Hateno, the wind flying through their hair as Link held on tight to Irene's body. This ride was a bit longer than the one to where the bokoblins had been hiding, but within the hour they'd landed just outside the village. "See you around Irene," Link said, waving to her as she flew off. Turning, he started walking around and began trying to figure out just what he was supposed to do next.

Link knew that he needed to find the ancient Shiekah shrine, but it occurred to him that he didn't actually know where it was. Figuring that he might be able to figure out where the shrine was if he looked around the village, the young man decided to walk through Hateno and take in the sights. If nothing else he could probably find an inn in case he needed to stay overnight.

The inn was close, near to the start of a road up a big hill, a building of two floors made mostly of wood. The door creaking softly as the young Hylian made his way inside. some people appeared to be in the middle of their own conversations, a couple of teens here, some old people there. Everyone busy with their daily lives.

The innkeeper motioned Link to come closer. A gal of short black hair. "Welcome to the Olde Hateno Inn. Do you want to book a room for the night? You don't have to go use it right now. You look like a lad who has been traveling a long way here, am I right?"

As they spoke, another person made its way inside. A mature woman of long brown hair, but still quite attractive, wearing a green and white dress. She seemed somewhat troubled, as she walked to some of the people around, asking for something.

Link smiled at the innkeeper, or at least the woman who was standing at the desk. "You're not wrong about that, it feels like it's been days since I slept in a decent bed. I'll take a room if you have one available." He handed the woman a few rupees, the small gems clinking together in his hands before the young man's attention was drawn to the person who just entered the inn.

She was an attractive woman, what some would have called a 'mature beauty', though the sad look on her face made Link pause as he walked by. She seemed to be lost, for lack of a better word. "Is something the matter?" he asked her as she walked away from another person.

Back
Top Bottom