Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda: Unraveled Legacy (pods6827 & StarMech)

The innkeeper seemed as curious about the arrival as Link, quickly asking. "Mayor Clavia, something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh, good morning, Prima." Said the older woman. "I was wondering if you have seen Orielle around as of late."

"Can't say I have, ma'am."

"Oh that daughter of mine can be such a worry. I wouldn't be this troubled if it wasn't for those sightings going around about some creature lurking around the fields." the woman explained, "I just can't stay at rest with her out there. I imagined she'd be back by now..."

"Well, I know Orielle and she can take care of herself, but still...all that talk about a monster does give me the creeps. the farm has show heavy damage overnight. Hard to think that was just some small animal..." Said the Innkeeper Prima.

Noticing Link seemed just as concern, Mayor Clavia simply tried to dismiss the situation, although failing. "My apologies, young man. I'm sure you just wanted to rent a room with no problems. I'll be out of your hair right now..."

Of course, Link's heroic heart was not letting himself just walk away from this. He felt like he needed to help...

"Oh it's quite alright," Link assured the woman, who was apparently the mayor of Hateno, though his attention was largely on the fact that her daughter was missing and that there had been monster sightings in the area. "You say that your daughter's missing?" he asked, concern showing in his voice. "I was planning on heading into the forest today, I can keep an eye out for your daughter while I'm in there."

Even ignoring that it was his duty as a knight to protect the people of Hyrule, Link didn't think that he'd be able to stand his own presence if he didn't do what he could to help this woman out.

"Are you sure? As I said, it could be dangerous." Said Miss Clavia. "...Still. You do have a sword and shield with you."

She sighed, "Very well. just be on your guard, and please find my dear Orielle. I'll be forever thankful."

"Don't worry, ma'am." The innkeeper reassured her, "I know Orielle, and she is a smart gal. I'm sure if there's really a monster dwelling around the fields she already headed to a safe place to hide."

She then turned to Link before saying, "You can reach the fields by going up the hillpath, there you will find a small lake. Rumors say the creature seems to enjoy water so be on the lookout..."

"Don't worry ma'am," Link said, giving the woman a reassuring smile, "I'll do my best to find your daughter and return her to you." Nodding to the innkeeper in thanks for her directions, the young knight left the inn and headed in the direction of the lake.

It wasn't very long before the edge of the lake came into Link's view, looking like it belonged on a postcard, or something to that effect. As he walked Link kept his eyes open, looking for any sign of Orielle, the monster, or the shrine he was looking for. Though he put a little extra effort into searching for the former two.

Link walked up the steep hillpath and reached the serene-looking lake. It sparkled with the sunshine, giving it a majestic look around it. One'd be hard to believe some kind of monster dwelled around in such a peaceful looking place.

A grown, feminine, was then caught by Link's pointy ears. He turned away right then, missing the ominous shadow that silently started to move from inside the lake...

Our Hylian hero reached down the path to a set of large rocks. From the corner of his eyes, he then noticed a brown-haired maiden sitting behind one of said rocks. She groaned softly to herself as her back lied against the boulder and she held on to one of her ankles. Next to her was a rather large basket, possibly filled up with items.

Was she the mayor's daughter?

Seeing a woman sitting against a large boulder, Link began walking closer to her to get a better look at her. She did look a little like the Mayor, he thought, but he wasn't quite sure...

"Hello over there!" He softly called out, not wanting to alert any nearby monsters to their presence, "Are you okay?" Seeing the way that she was groaning and holding her ankle Link thought she might be injured, maybe a sprained ankle. If this was the mayor's daughter that would explain why she hadn't returned from the forest.

"Huh?" The young woman turned to see Link, surprised to find someone, specially someone she didn't know, calling out to her. Looking around in a hurry, she quickly motioned him to come towards the boulder she was laying behind of. Our heroes quickly reached it, crouched besides the gal. At a closer look she was quite stunning; Having a very country beauty to her looks.

"It's dangerous to go alone. At least around here at this hour. Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked before her eyes glanced at the sword and shield Link was carrying. "Wait, are you some traveler? Are you trying to hunt the beast?"

Seeing as he appeared to be an ally she quickly introduced herself, "I'm Orielle. I went to at least try to drive that thing away, but my bow broke and I had no way to defend myself...I managed to avoid it and hide here but sprained my ankle in the process. Did my mom send you?"

A roar suddenly interrupted their chit-chat. Luring their heads just slightly out of boulder's protection, the two young hylians were able to see how the nearby pond started to rattle, generating small waves that splashed around the grass. A wet figure emerged from the waters; Some huge reptile, similar to a crocodile but twice or trice its size; It was amazing that it could even fit inside the small body of water to begin with!

It appeared to be amphibious in nature, with webbed feet to cross both water and ground. Spiky scales sprouting from parts of its body, most prominently a huge horn erupted from its forehead colored of an azure blue.

The creature grunted and roared as it turned its head. Opening its toothy maw, Link could see how its horn started to glow for a moment, but then his attention shifted when the monster unleashed a powerful torrent of water from its mouth.

It was like geyser of high-pressure water, a continued stream that followed the monster's head movements, reaching a tree and basically chopping it in half by its powerful force before the steram ended while the ebast closed its jaws.

"That thing shoots water like a cannon. It probably won't cut you in half like that tree but it'd hurt regardless. It basically annihilated my bow when I tried to shoo it away!" Explained Orielle. "But it had caused so much destruction around here. Farmers can't continue their work as long as it keep dwelling around..."

She shut up almost immediately when the monster roared again. Smelling nearby scents, it knew they were hiding, and it was ready to unleash its wild fury upon them....

- Mid Boss -

~ Water-dwelling Fiend ~

AQUAMENTUS

((Felt fitting our first bigger monster'd be something based on the original TLOZ, with an unique touch of course!))

Last edited:
((A great idea for the first big monster! And I hope you had a great Thanksgiving))

"My name is Link," he said in response to Orielle's question, "And I've been searching for both you and the monster." Link paused for a moment as he examined her injured ankle. "Not broken," he muttered after looking it over, "But you should probably stay off of it, at least for a time."

Any further attempts at conversation were cut off by a sudden, loud roar that echoed across the field. Link's head immediately snapped up to find the source, and he quickly found it. A truly massive creature was climbing out of the lake, water dripping from it's greenish scales. It roared as loudly as though it had a megaphone attached to it, shaking the branches on nearby trees before it demonstrated it's power against one of them. Link almost shuddered at the sight, but steeled himself, knowing that it needed to be stopped.

"I wish I had a few shock arrows," he muttered as he peeked around the boulder they were crouched behind. The beast seemed to be searching for them, and there wasn't any doubt in Link's mind that it would eventually find them if they stayed where they were. "I'll try to draw it away from you," he whispered to Orielle, "If you see a chance to get away then take it and do your best to get home!" So saying he darted from behind the cover, running into the open and keeping a close eye on where the fiend was pointing it's mouth. His sword and shield in hand, Link waited for it to make the first move, not wanting to get too close in case it decided to shoot even more water at him.

((Well, over my country we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but thanks for the good wishes regardless. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving too.))

The Aquamentus immediately locked its gaze upon Link. With an intimidating growl its body tensed in anticipation. This did not last, however, as the beast quickly then lunged at the young Hylian.

A side step from the lad made its pounce ineffective, but them responded with a swing of its claws hand at him; Its legs not long enough to reach him so easy, but enough to make Link think twice about simply just dashing directly at it and attack.

The beast's tail also appeared to be a weapon, as Link was almost caught off guard when the monster surprised him by turning around real fast, swating its tail like a whip.

Orielle kept watching from her hiding space. Following Link's orders, she'd ran as soon as she could see an opening. "Be careful..." She muttered to herself as she saw the young man risking his hide to save her.

As Link did his best to dodge the creature's claws and tail he was also trying to find an opening in it's defense that he could exploit. It wasn't easy, as whenever he thought he could move closer to try and strike it one of it's other limbs would come up to protect itself. Still, he was at least able to prevent it from hitting him either, even when he'd been surprised by the sudden use of it's tail.

Making sure to keep his shield up and his feet light, Link stepped closer to the Aquamentus and blocked a swipe of it's claws, swinging his sword towards the limb. As he did so he made sure to keep an eye on the tail; it had caught him off guard earlier and he didn't want to be hit by it any more than by the claws or it's large fangs.

Link's soldier sword managed to slice through part of its scaley coat, causing a cut across its flesh. The Aquamentus roared, but still had the energy to spare. One single attack was not going to take it down unlike some dumb unaware Bokoblin.

The monster then lunged once more, tackling Link down as it rampaged back into the lake. As it dive into the pool of water, the Hylian could see that its maw opened wide, starting suck part of the water before swallowing and jumping back on land. The Aquamentus hissed and its horn started to glow once more, its mouth opening as it appeared to gag and charge, possibly a hard-pressure shot of water in his direction.

With a loud noise the blast of water was shot at our hero, and while he managed to doge most of it, part of it managed to his his side and send him down, even a few feet from his original position.

Orielle gasped at the sight. "A-are you okay!?" She feared, but then sighed when he saw Link getting back up despite being hurt. The Aquamentus roared again and started to move towards Link to attack him some more.

Wincing as he landed on the ground, rolling with it a little to reduce the damage, Link knew before he'd stopped moving that he'd have a pretty nasty bruise later that day. Regardless, the knight quickly stood up in time to see the Aquamentus roar at him. "I'm fine!" he called out to Orielle, keeping his eyes on the massive beast as it began to charge.

Fortunately, Link thought, that last exchange had given him a better idea of the beast's speed, as well as the look of it's attacks. He started running towards the Aquamentus, meeting it in a charge as he quickly struck at the beast. Dodging around it's claws and fangs Link kept slicing away at the aquatic monster, his sword cutting into it's scaled flesh again and again, never letting up in his assault.

The Aquamentus backed away after Link managed to generate some damage. While its scale-coated hide managed to absorb a lot of what was ditched, the piercing slashes were still there. The creature hizzed in pain while backing away. IT then seemed to try and charge another pressured water shot, one even stronger.

Orielle, noticing the glow upon it horn while preparing itself, quickly worked on her busted bow with a few strings and pieces of cloth before throwing it to Link. "Hit the horn!! It will probably daze him!"

They didn't have much time and the already broken bow was probably just gonna work for one more shot....

Hearing Orielle's words Link quickly looked in her direction just in time to see her bow flying through the air towards him! Reaching out the knight dropped his sword and shield and grabbed it in midair, immediately pulling out an arrow and pulling the string back to fire it at the Aquamentus' horn!

Link knew that he needed to make this shot count, so he paused for a moment to ensure that he'd hit that small target. And when the monster stopped preparing it's shot he saw his chance, it's head moving so that the horn was directly in his line of sight. The knight let go of the bowstring, firing the arrow at the horn, and he could already feel it breaking apart in his hands as the missile flew true...

The arrow flew through the air, like a fast bird of pray, not slowing down for anything. The Aquamentus arched ready to shoot when it hit hard upon its horn, causing a vibration through its body that caused it to get into a daze. The monster backstepped and tumbled around, its vision blurred by the hit.

Rather than the powerful hard-pressure blast, it tried to attack with large blorbs of water at Link; Not as powerful but still capable of hit and damage our hero. Most importantly, it didn't seem like it was able to really dodge his attacks in this current state...

the bow shattered into pieces almost immediatly. If the Aquamentus recovered, Link'd have to search for something to throw if he wanted to repeat the trick.

Link dropped the broken pieces of the bow as soon as he felt it start to fall apart, picking up his sword and shield once more as the massive monster stepped back stunned, though not so much so that it couldn't lob a relatively weak globe of water at him. The impact wasn't as strong as the previous one to be sure, but it still had a sting to it.

But a little pain wasn't enough to stop Link, and with a wordless shout he leapt forward, swinging his sword like a man possessed, taking advantage of the Aquamentus' stunned state to deliver a series of powerful blows against it.

The Aquamentus roared in pain some more, link managed to get strike after strike, creating bigger wounds upon the beast's body. Orielle stood behind the rock, unable to keep helping so now it was up to Link alone to stop it.

The creature managed to regain its focus, no longer dazed by the impact of the arrow upon its horn, with an angry roar it leaped forward with the intention of biting upon Link with its sharp maw.

Its tail swung around, making it hard for the Hylian to really move too far away from the creature without getting slapped. Perhaps out of water, the Aquamentus resourced to mostly bites and claws to engage in combat at this moment...

Seeing the monster leaping towards him, Link did his best to move out of it's way, dodging it's dripping jaws as they clamped shut on the air his sword arm once occupied. The claws he couldn't avoid so easily, but his shield was able to block the worst of what they could do (though the long gashes that formed proved that he definitely didn't want to be caught by them).

The tail was the real problem for him; it was long and quick enough that it could try to strike his sides while the knight blocked the claws, and Link knew that if this kept up his shield would be joining Orielle's bow in pieces on the ground. So thinking quickly he took a step back and hurled the wooden shield up at the horn, hoping that it would serve him as well on offense as it had on defense.

The lightness of the shield proved to come in Link's favor, smacking up the horn and causing the Aquamentus to loose balance one. Its charged water simply coming out as a rain of droplets, unable to form a full hard-pressure geyser in its current weak state.

In a desperate move, it simply wailed its tails left and right, successfully pushed Link to the ground followed by another whack and another whack. Orielle had to close her eyes as she saw our hero being smacked around like that.

However, Link could perceive that, if he could free himself from this constant hits, he would have little resistance from the monster, now weak and too stunned to really hit him with its water attacks. As the fourth and fifth smackings of the tail hit him on the chest, the young Hylian knew that he had to break out now! This was his change to bring the monster down!

Link gave a wide grin when he saw his shield strike true, the wood impacting the Aquamentus' horn with a dull thunk that to the knight meant that the possibility of success was still present. A small spatter of water droplets impacted on the blonde's body, but fortunately they lacked any of the power that the previous shots had possessed, having more in common with a light rain than a jet of water.

Of course, Link's pride was fairly short-lived, as the Aquamentus quickly did it's best to keep him from taking advantage of it's moment of weakness. Getting knocked around by the beast wasn't the Hylian's idea of a good time, but the blonde was able to get out of being used as a ping pong ball by throwing himself to the side and ducking into a roll, the maneuver positioning himself near to the monster's vulnerable body.

With a wordless cry Link drove his sword up, the sharp edge of the sword cutting into it's flesh again and again as the knight swung the blade repeatedly, knowing that if he failed here he might not get another shot.

((FYI my portable mac computer stopped working and its seems grave, not sure if it'll be reparable so I need to send it for a check-up. As such it may mean I'll post slightly less than usual for a while as I gotta handle myself with only my really old, really busted home PC.))

Link slashed and slashed at the Aquamentus with great ferocity, with a cry true of a Hylian knight. His soldier sword pierced through the scaley skin, cutting again and again as the beast roared one last time. A couple of steps back were its final moves before the Aquamentus collapsed into the ground, its life no more. Orielle's eyed widened at the feat the young lad had accomplished; Despite all the hardship, Link managed to push through and defeated a monster far fiercer than any Bokoblin he has defeated before.

After a minute passed, the Aquamentus, as many monsters as of late, disappeared in a poof of black smoke, simply leaving a few remains like pieces of flesh, scale and horn. It was kinda gross, one would admit, but it wasn't like Link had never picked bloodied and or slimed remains of monsters before...

With a slow footing to not injure herself any more, Orielle approached Link with a joyful expression. "You did it! You actually beat that thing!" She said in amazement, "Now the farmers can continue their work at peace, all thanks to you..."

That's when her eyes took a closer look at her saivior. Sure, she had picked up in his good looks before, but now the young Hylian male was soaked in water after the blasts from the Aquamentus. His clothes much more stuck to the contours of his chiseled upper body, and his wet hair just did something that bring up his attractiveness even more. Orielle blushed, but then smiled.

After all, she had to reward the boy in /some/ way, right?...

"You should rest for a moment before we go back. After such a task..." she said, a slight sultriness in her tone. "We shouldn't leave my mother and the others waiting for too long...but I feel I should reward you for what you've done to me~"

She didn't wait for Link to sit down or anything, rather she flowly sat down on her knees (making sure her ankle was properly place in a position it wouldn't strain more) and quickly undid the knots that held her top clothing before opening it and letting it fall down past her waist. Her bra soon came off after. She smirked as she was now topless in front of him. She was quite good looking , with round and soft-looking breasts. Her beautiful frame and desirable breasts were enough to get Link already was hard against the fabric of his pants. Orielle giggled before starting to undo his belt...

(That sucks, but I definitely understand. I hope you can get your mac fixed)

Panting heavily as the Aquamentus burst into a cloud of smoke around him, Link gave a brief look to the remains it had left behind before turning his attention back to the mayor's daughter, a smile on his face despite the exertion of the fight. "And with that taken care of, are you alright Orielle?" he asked as she approached.

"Yeah, a moment's rest might be a good idea," Link agreed, thinking that any other monsters that might be nearby would probably hesitate before attacking them after slaying the massive aquatic beast. The knight's eyes widened as he watched Orielle start to remove her top, letting her full breasts be exposed to the open air! The sight was enough to get him fully hard despite his condition, a fact that would no doubt be clear to the young woman as she fumbled with his belt.

"Such a grand reward you're offering," the blonde said, one of his hands helping her with his belt, letting his pants fall to the ground without a thought, "I suppose I can't refuse such a beautiful woman's offer can I?" His question was clearly rhetorical, and he did nothing to hide his length as it gently bobbed in front of Orielle's face, twitching slightly as her breath hit it.

((Good news, they managed to fix my computer. yay!))

Orielle let a soft gasp once his hardened member popped out. "Oh my. Such a warrior in more than fighting..." she said softly.

Giving one last glance upward to his face, the youg villager leaned upon his manhood and licked up the shaft softly, savouring his cock before her lips touched upon the tip of the head, almost like a kiss.

This caused ehr to giggle, seeing Link's shiver in anticipation. It was super cute. Orielle wasted no time, as they didn't have much to spare, in taking half of it into her mouth. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she blowed him slowly at first.

Savouring enough she started to move her head in tandem. Bobbing up and down his length. The blowjob, alongside the sight of the topless beauty, was doing wonders to Link, who didn't have much to held on besides the large rock they were both standing in front.

(That's great news!)

Link groaned softly as Orielle started running her tongue along his cock, showing a definite skill at it despite her inexperience. Leaning back against the rock the knight closed as the mayor's daughter wrapped her lips around his shaft. "You're good at this," the blonde offhandedly commented, opening one eye and smiling at Orielle while she bobbed up and down on him.

Under Orielle's tender love and care Link could feel his aches and pains starting to disappear. The chill that had come over him as a result of the Aquamentus' watery blasts was gone, being replaced by a warm feeling that radiated through his body.

The young woman was surprised at how quickly Link had accepted this. She assumed he'd be kind of a stranger to this; HAving surprised him a little. She did not mind, however, and continued to eagerly bob up and down his hardened manhood.

"Mmmm...so good..." Orielle commented in her mind as her blowing sped up. Her hand groped her bare breast, causing Link's eye to move down, eagerly teasing him even more as he could feel his dick throb more.

She was ready to accept whatever she wanted as long as it was quick and not the full deal; There was just no time despite really really wanting it. But at least, she could give him one hell of a blowjob.

Back
Top Bottom