Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Your Username Mean?

History buffs should recognize it:

LRDGRat - Long Range Desert Group AKA the Desert Rats. Of WW2 fame.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not often tired. My name is derived from a game released in 1999, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Theres a creature on there called The Ascended Sleeper, who is a malformed lump of mutant flesh. It's wrapped in a fancy robe, and seems to hover around. It has spindly little arms and a shitload of elephant-like trunks that it plays music from (according to concept art). They are powerful spellcasters, and often the head of weird cults.

The first time I found one, naturally, I was spooked straight. The creature's aesthetic, and it's in game lore, stuck with me.

So i guess I'm a mutated elephantine monster on the inside? There's a moral here I'm missing, but that's okay.

My name comes from a mix of video games and my own personality. Zero is the name of a character in borderlands and mega man, and I always thought it was a cool name, maybe because Z is the coolest letter of the alphabet. The rest is a little play on words for my personality. I'm generally the most goody-goody among my friends (hence being the least shady) though they sometimes joked that I'm most sketchy because I never have anything to hide. I didn't think too much of it at the time but it was catchy enough to past me to stick.

I'm dusky skinned, and I can be (and like to be) a princess, usually within (but not always) the positive connotations of the word!

My name is purely based off of aesthetics... most of my usernames are based off of how they look and are read aloud. I like how the word peaches is both written and spelled, not to mention the connotative meanings are cute. The .xo is just for my own enjoyment as it looks cute to me..

Mine is just three random letters I picked, because I had to use something. :)

My username was meant to be the shortnened name of Quetzalcoatlus, a prehistoric, giant pterosaur that lived during the late Cretaceous. Though, it turns out that it is actually the name of a bird species that lives in Central America! And 265 was the first three mumbers from my student number in high school.

Mine is in reference to Lucifer Lucifer's name means the morning star and in a anime there is a chant for a discendent of Lucifer anyway one of the lines was claim the throne of dawn

I love this thread! So many names with meanings I never would have guessed at! Mine is less intriguing; I've used variations on it here and there for a while, and it just came from a weak attempt to capture my persona; I enjoy being bubbly and sexy, and giving pleasure makes me happy, so casting myself as a dirty little Tinkerbell just made sense...

I've gone through a number of variations over the years, but it's essentially a nod off to my fondness for math & numbers in general. :geek:

Last edited:
I made this an because in a Old, pre BM rpg I was the “king” of a tribe of mask wearing mystic tribals. The red mask symbol of authority. Game fell hard but would not forget it.

Serenity and Alec were the names of the first character's I ever roleplayed (outside of canons) and they sort of became concepts of who I want to be as a person. They are no longer characters I play, haven't been for over a decade, but I actually have a tattoo relating to this.

I literally only wanted to have fun with the name. If you haven't figured it out, I recommend you read it out loud to yourself - slowly.

But, ironically, the name is also a play on the fact that I tend to love smut-influenced RP's. It isn't the only thing I enjoy writing, but it's my way of suggesting that I'm far more into rated R stories than otherwise. Doesn't really get anymore deeper than that (LOL).

Secret - Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
Fox - An animal, and a cunning or sly person.

Based off the saying “A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.” I've always thought that being a master of some is better than being a master of none or one. Being versatile is great, but knowing more about a few subjects always helps, in my opinion.

It's a play on the Greek nymph of Snow, Khione.
Who is one of my favorite figures in Mythology next to Artemis.

Back
Top Bottom