Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Your Username Mean?

My name is based off of Fate/stay night, more specifically it's basically the class and name of a character in the series. Ironically I don't even like said character as much as I do other characters in the series.

'Melethron' is Sindarin, the language of the Elves in Tolkien's works. You have likely heard it spoken in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie trilogies. Melethron means 'lover' or 'a man who loves'.

Asphodel is a part of my username in Pottermore. It is those flowers associated with the dead. It is part of Greco-Roman myths, the Fields of Asphodel, the place where people who did equal amount of good deeds and bad go and wander.

Terrarium, on the other hand is similar to an aquarium, but with land. (Aqua means water and terra means land or earth) It is a small case for the habitat of land plants and animals. I am always fascinated with beautiful terrariums.

My user name, PeterTeo510 is carefully generated. Peter is my real first name. Teo actually stands for T.E.O. back in the day when I was on bulletin board services (aka dial up) - it stood for The Enlightened One. 510 is fairly easy to recognize.

Based on my close to fanatical love of anime in my early years...probably helps I was 12 when I crafted the name off of it. No where close to my name, went with something interesting that sounded appropriate. All these years later and it stuck.

The "werewolf" part is because I love werewolves and the "1361" is for preserved steam locomotive. I've loved trains since I was a little kid, my favorite steam engine is the Pennsylvania Railroad K4 Pacific and of the two preserved is number 1361.

I created this username separately for a couple of forums because I didn't want my usual online nickname to be connected to me having some slightly unorthodox interests.

It's basically an abbreviation of my full real life name. I still haven't figured out how to pronounce it, but that's something I'm sure I'll figure out any year now.

It doesn't have alot of meaning outside of using it on other website accounts. Though Dragon was a childhood nickname by my Dad and foot was just random also easy to remember.

six has been a nickname for quite a while, now. almost a decade, actually. i mean, i've gone by other things, of course, but six was always my primary alias. i was a huge fan of Cybersix when i was a kid, so that's mostly where i think i adapted the 'six' part. the rest? i like gore. i know - original :B

Mine is romaji/romanized うさぎ which means rabbit in Japanese :3c
Also, you know... for Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon ‘cause I’m trash.

When I was younger I loved the word "prodigious" and so whenever I signed up to any sort of forum website I put it in my username--I felt like one word wasn't enough, and so Prodigious Masterpiece really seemed to go well together. Obviously, I wasn't a child when I signed up here, it's just a username that was a no-thought go-to for me.

Although, now I must admit I think it's a bit long, and it also sounds a bit like bragging to me. I wish I'd thought of something simpler. Haha.

Well it's based on Greek Mythology , modified somewhat. Typhon , father of dragons.

I found this name on League of Legends, and it kind of stuck to me to become a username.
I like it, since I can be quite ironic sometimes, and plus, I like to see others use the name and think of me because of it from now on.

Aren't I a lovely person? ;D

I was thinking about what could sound like a nice, adult-themed name as compared to my more safe-for-work persona I have on other sites. This account and everything that comes with it is a literal dirty reflection of what most in my personal life see.

Misalavan is my gamer tag. I use it on all my games. Ps4, lol, wow, xbox. If you see a misalavan 99% of the time its me.

Misa my favorite character from my favorite anime, deathnote.
Lavan is a show jumping horse from the 20s. I use to show horses.

I use to go by honeydew.... dont know where I ever got t it from tho.

MisaLaVan said:
Misalavan is my gamer tag. I use it on all my games. Ps4, lol, wow, xbox. If you see a misalavan 99% of the time its me.

Misa my favorite character from my favorite anime, deathnote.
Lavan is a show jumping horse from the 20s. I use to show horses.

I use to go by honeydew.... dont know where I ever got t it from tho.

Very unique and something that means a lot to you.
I love it! :)

Back
Top Bottom