Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

Something was still missing. Bellamy sat down the flogger and approached the large box once again. He removed a piece of metal with two cuffs near the ends of the long, metal bar. It was a homemade spreader bar. He loved the idea of using it because it kept Clarke’s legs wide open no matter what torment he used against her sweet pussy lips. He crouched down and strapped her ankles into each cuff. While crouched down, he started to lean forward, pressing a kiss onto her sweet pussy lips before delving his tongue inside of her womanhood, rubbing against her inner walls and sucking her juices with a loud moan. Again, he kept eating her out until she was getting close to the edge and then he stopped. He was going to fuck her soon, for sure, but he wanted to tease her a little longer. “God, Clarke. You look so hot like this. Naked, handcuffed, hands above your head, blindfolded, gagged, spanked, and ankles cuffed into a spreader bar. It’s going to be hard for me to ever free you.” He smirked, standing in front of her, wrapping his lips around one of her nipples, sucking on the flesh for a few seconds before turning his lips against hers, kissing her over the ball gag.

----------------

This was new, but Tyler loved it. In fact, this was his new favorite thing. He hoped they explored more with having sex in public places. He had to calm himself down enough to actually focus in this moment and enjoy fucking his sister in public without thinking too far ahead and how amazing it would be to do this more often. Tyler roughly squeezed Rebecca’s breasts, pressing kisses along the back of her neck as he bounced his legs so he helped facilitate the fucking. “God, Rebecca… this is so hot… and you sound so sexy.” He commented, having to bite his lips and stifle his moan. Tyler started pinching Rebecca’s nipples, roughly squeezing them as she bounced on his cock, the wet, slapping noise filling the back of the theater. God, this was hot. Tyler felt his cock already throbbing, pre-cum leaking out inside of the gorgeous girl.

Clarke moaned against the gag as Bellamy strapped her to the spreader, knowing just how much it turned him on to have her open like this for him. She moaned louder tugging on the cuffs that held her to the metal bar, loving as her husband kissed her pussy, and then slipped his tongue inside of her, licking her and eating her out. The blonde cursed him out when
he brought her to the edge and then stopped. Clarke struggled, wanting to give Bellamy a swift kick, even as she loved his teasing. His words made her feel amazing. He always said
the sweetest things. When he wrapped his lips around her nipple and started sucking, the blonde yanked fiercely on the chains, wanting to slam his head against her nipple for more attention. She sighed against Bellamy's lips when he kissed hers over the ball gag.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rebecca fucked her brother hard and fast, both of them practically bouncing in his seat as they had sex. Their bodies slammed against each other constantly, and she knew that it was a good thing that she had brought the gag. Otherwise anyone and everyone not just in their theater but in the other theaters and a few miles away, would hear her moaning.

The foreplay was over. Bellamy wanted to truly consummate their marriage. Hands gripping her thick, firm ass, Bellamy thrust forward and forced his long, thick, hard cock inside of Clarke, ripping her walls open. Now, he has always been large but tonight, he felt like the arousal was higher because of the occasion. Bellamy moaned Clarke’s name loudly and continued kissing her over the gag, his hands continuing to grope and pull on her rear. The wet slapping sound of his hips smacking against hers grew louder inside the room and the rattling of the handcuffs chains turned Bellamy on wildly. “You are so fucking sexy.” The male growled, voice laced with arousal and love. He thought it was impossible to feel so turned on, but it was not impossible at all. With loud moans of Clarke’s name, he continued thrusting, sending his girth as deep inside the blonde as humanly possible.

-------------------

Smirking, Tyler watched her bounce on his lap. “I bet your breasts are just bouncing all over your chest.” He whispered with a smirk. Wishing that he could have seen it but this was still amazing. “God, I love you. Bounce harder baby. I’m getting so close. I’m going to cum inside of you, Rebecca.” The male growled, squeezing her breasts violently, kissing his lips against her shoulder, using her body to muffle his moans, his eyes wide as he started bumping his hips forward again and again.

Clarke cried out against the gag in her mouth, as Bellamy thrust inside of her. She kissed him back, as he kissed her against the gag. She felt her husband's hands on her ass,
groping it and playing with her flesh. Moaning each time he rammed his cock deep inside of her. The handcuffs rattled as she yanked against them, moaning and working her
hips hard against his. Bellamy's words were sweet, and she loved hearing him say that. Each thrust had her crying out for more, telling him to fuck her harder.

<><><><><><><><>><><>

Rebecca laughed at her brother's words. Loving how Tyler spoke to her. She immediately started to bounce harder on his lap, as soon as the words left his lips. She gripped the
arm rests on both sides of the chair and worked her body up and down his cock, loving how it felt. She moaned loudly against the makeshift gag on her mouth, when he squeezed
her breasts, enjoying the feeling. His lips on her shoulder caused her to shudder in pleasure. Each time Tyler thrust into her, she bit down onto the scarf, moaning louder and louder.

Desiring to bring Clarke over the edge, Bellamy used more stimulation. The index and middle finger pressed onto the blonde’s clitoris, adding ample pressure before kissing down her neck and her shoulder. “I love you, so much. Get ready, baby. I’m going to feel your hot pussy up with my cum.” The male growled lowly, full of angst and lust, just needing this release. After a few more thrusts and a few more sexy muffled moans, Bellamy reached his orgasm, hot and sticky semen discharging and exploding inside the bound girl, filling her up with his semen just as promised.

------------------

Tyler reached down and started rubbing on her clitoris, wanting Rebecca to have an orgasm and reach the edge. His cock was throbbing inside of her tight little pussy, thrusting his hips upward, squeezing her body, reaching up for a few kisses again on her neck and cheek. “God, you’re so hot. I love you Rebecca. This is the best fuck I’ve ever had.” He whispered quietly, smiling rather broadly so she knew how much he liked this. She kept bouncing and Tyler kept thrusting, making this as easy and fun as possible, ensuring that he pounded right into the best angle he could, feeling his cock throbbing while the tip pressed into her sweet spot over and over again.

Clarke moaned and her body shook as she came. The handcuffs that bound her wrists, clanged against the pipe she was cuffed to. The blonde's legs gave out, and she hung by her
wrists, as she tried to catch her breath after they had both come. She sighed softly against the gag in her mouth, and hung there as she waited for her husband to uncuff her wrists. Clarke needed to rest for a few minutes, before she was ready to go again with whatever else Bellamy had in mind for them. Their wedding night was off to an amazing start so far.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

Rebecca came hard on Tyler's cock, grabbing the arm rests, to keep them both steady, as she gripped him inside of her. Once they both came, she carefully lifted herself off his cock,
and took the scarf from around her head. She used the scarf to clean both of them up, and then threw it in the trash can nearby. Once that was taken care of, she handed her brother
the popcorn and snacks once more, took one of his hands into her own, and finally began to pay attention to the movie.

Finally, Bellamy did undo the handcuffs from Clarke’s wrists and unlocked the spreader bar from her ankles. Lastly, the gag was removed and Bellamy carried Clarke towards the bed, undoing the blindfold. “You deserve a little rest.” He whispered, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, wanting to use this time so they could cuddle and kiss together, and she could touch him freely while they waited. “You have no idea how fucking hot you are when you’re tied up, Clarke. It drives me absolutely insane.” Bellamy admitted, wanting her to know that she was incredibly sexy regardless, but when she was tied up? Well, Bellamy could not resist her.

---------------

Tyler’s orgasm might have been the most powerful of his entire life. It felt like the ropes of cum continued to shoot out over and over again, filling up his sister. Soon, she returned to her seat like nothing happened and that made the male smile. She watched the movie but Tyler craved her touch again so he leaned over and decided to kiss her, feeling like they were due for a good make out session especially after their fun adventured together. “I wonder what other naughty ideas are in your head.” He teased, pulling lightly on her lower lip.

Clarke relaxed once she was uncuffed, the spreader was unlocked, and the gag was removed. She smiled when Bellamy carried her to the bed, and once he had set her down on it, the blonde pulled him into another kiss. "I love you," Clarke whispered, once the kiss had ended. She rested her head on his chest, smiling at his words. "As for me being tied up, I have a feeling we're going to be doing that a lot. I like that it drives you crazy." Her hands traced over Bellamy's naked skin, the action gentle, calm, and loving. "I wish we could stay here and not have to worry about anything else," Clarke admitted. "I love our friends and family. But sometimes, I do miss not being in charge."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Not telling," Rebecca said and then smirked at him. "You're just gonna have to wait and see as they happen." She kissed Tyler's lips, lifting one of her hands and gently caressing his face. After a few moments, she said, "We're not done here, yet." Once those words left her lips, she grabbed the scarf and tied it around Tyler's head this time, knotting it at the back. Then Rebecca dropped to her knees, pulled down he brother's jeans and took his cock into her mouth, immediately deep throating him and making herself gag.

"I understand. Sometimes I feel like we are in charge, though. The adults listen to us more now. I wish we could stay here forever, too. I love this. We have all night long tonight, though. I think we should make the most of the time." Bellamy whispered, kissing bith wrists while inspecting the marks from the handcuffs. He loved cuddling with her while they took a break and relaxed together. "I think we are due for at least another round. You can pick the position and wheter you want me to tie you up or not." The male offered, peppering kisses down her neck and shoulder, nuzzling his nose against hers sweetly, his hands resting on the small of her back before leaning down and kissing her one more time.

--------------------------------------

The look on Rebecca's face completely increased Tyler's curiosity about what was in store. His eyes widened when she wrapped the scarf around his head next. Then, she disappeared in the darkness, onto the floor, and pulled down his jeans and boxers, letting his cock swing freely. It did not matter that he only just had an orgasm. Rebecca made him hard again almost immediately when she used her mouth, making him moan into the scarf and buck his hips forward.

"Let's hold off on tying me up for now. We can do it again in a bit," Clarke said and then kissed Bellamy. After a few moments, she moved over a bit on their bed and pushed him down
on it, flat on his back. Then, the blonde wasted no time and moved down Bellamy's body. She kneeled down on the floor beside the bed, lowering her head and taking his cock into her mouth, letting it slide as far down her throat as possible. Clarke sucked on the head, and then ran her tongue up and down the sides of his cock, before licking his slit. Her hands played with his balls, alternating between rubbing and squeezing them.

<><><><><><><><><>

Rebecca eagerly took her brother's cock into her mouth, resting on her knees on the floor of the theater, and sucking him off enthusiastically. She scraped her teeth against the side of Tyler's cock, wanting to mix in a little bit of pain with his pleasure. She took one of his hands and placed it on one of her breasts, where her nipples were hard and aching. There was always a chance that they could get caught, but that was what made it all the hotter.

From the previous orgasm, Bellamy was already sensitive. Loud moans left his throat when Clarke worked her tongue over his cock, particularly the slit and the head of his cock. He also loved it when she played with his balls. That might have been his favorite part when she gave a blow job. The male just relax and moaned her name softly, his hips unconsciously thrusting upwards towards her face. “You’re so good at this, Clarke…” He whispered following that with another strangled moan. Finally, he reached down and tangled his fingers in her long hair, not really tugging but simply stroking through her locks instead. After this was over, Bellamy intended to eat Clarke out and make her feel the same pleasure he did, but for now, he was just tilting his head back as far as possible and enjoying this sensation, his wife making him feel incredible things.

-------------

Happily, Tyler started fondling Rebecca’s breasts as his cock was throbbing in her mouth. The pleasure was overwhelming and it was not that long ago since he came inside of Rebecca, so he felt sensitive to each touch. “I’m so close already…” He muttered against the scarf though it was probably indecipherable, but he wanted her to know that she was close to bringing her brother over the edge yet again. He had no intention of watching the movie right now, just staring deep into her eyes, watching her closely with each movement she made.

Clarke was completely relaxed as she sucked her husband off. She originally hadn't known much about sex, but had decided to scour the ship for books on it, and had found a few. There was no way that she was going to talk to her mother, or anyone else for that matter, about sex. And from there, she'd remembered things that she'd seen some of her friends do, and had decided to try them herself, with Bellamy. Thankfully, the blonde seemed to be doing it right, judging by his moans and when he had thrust deeper in her mouth. When he came, Clarke eagerly sucked his juices down, no question.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

Rebecca worked her mouth harder and faster on her brother's cock, wanting to make him come soon. It wasn't long before she felt him shove his crotch against her face, ramming his cock deeper down her throat, right before he came. She swallowed all of his juices, making sure to not let any drop. Once he had finished and Rebecca had cleaned him off, she got up from her knees and moved to sit back down in her chair once more. After a few moments she said, "Wanna ditch this movie for something else?" The words were whispered in Tyler's ear.

Minutes later, Bellamy reached his orgasm and released inside of Clarke’s mouth. He appreciated that she swallowed his cum without any issue. Once that was finished, he helped the nude girl back onto the bed and wanted to repay her. He kissed her sweetly on the neck and then moved down her body. “Just relax.” He whispered, spreading her legs wide open, his head in between her legs now as he pressed a sweet kiss onto her clitoris, following that by kissing her wet pussy lips, slowly nipping at the flesh and moaning into her entrance. “I love you.” Bellamy whispered, looking up into her eyes, his hands on her thighs before returning his mouth against her folds, sliding his tongue inside of her while using two fingers to massage her clit.

-------------------

After this intense orgasm, Tyler untied the scarf from his head and dropped it back down into his lover’s lap. Smiling, he kissed her lips and insatiably nodded his head. “Of course. We can definitely do whatever you want. I’ll go wherever you want us to go.” He whispered, collecting the leftover candy, finishing his drink, and standing up. They were at the back of the theater so they did not bother anyone while leaving. He threw the trash away and held her hand as they walked out of the showing and out towards the parking lot. “That was… the best movie I have ever seen.” He teased playfully, obviously not talking about the actual movie itself.

Clarke shivered at the feel of her husband's lips, as Bellamy kissed her neck. When he moved down her body, a grin turned up her lips and she had no problem spreading her legs for him. The sight of the brunette male as he kissed her clit, had the blonde dropping her head back against her pillow as she let out a moan. One of her hands moved to his head, where
she ran her fingers through Bellamy's hair. "I love you, too." His words always filled her with joy. And their eyes locked and she smiled at him. Clarke moaned louder when her husband worked his magic with his mouth and fingers. The blonde thrust against his face, as if trying to shove his face and fingers deeper inside of her.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

"The best movie you've never seen, you mean." Rebecca corrected him and then laughed. Once they were back in the car, with the doors shut and locked, she dug into her purse and pulled out a pair of keys, holding them up in front of Tyler. "The keys to the old house. Mom and Dad are out of town for the week. They left last night. Dad called and left a voicemail
on my phone. What do you say we swing by the old house and have fun in all the rooms? The neighbor's are keeping an eye on the place, and there's a chance we could get caught..
We both know that makes it more fun.."

With his fingers fucking Clarke, Bellamy continued massaging her clitoris with his tongue. His tongue started rubbing horizontally across her clit, tracing random patterns with his tongue. His teeth even dug into the sensitive flesh as he sucked on her nub, moaning her name out lowly after pulling back to kiss that sweet flesh. Then, he began using his tongue to trace a figure eight pattern across her clitoris. Those two fingers continued thrusting back and forth, ensuring that he touched every possible inch. Bellamy's eyes locked with Clarke's during this time, unable to look away. His hands remained tightly gripping her ass, pushing her hips further against his face which only added to how well he could fuck her with his fingers and assault her clit. "Cum for me, Princess." Bellamy whispered huskily

-----------

Tyler chuckled, shaking his head slightly. Rebecca was right, it was the best movie he had never seen. When the young man spotted those keys, memories flooded back into his mind. When he heard the idea from his sister, well, this massive smile spread across his lips. "I think that is a sexy idea. I am down for that. The chance of getting caught only makes it fun." He agreed, settling into the car with the woman, holding her hand while they drove towards their old house. It was exhilarating, almost like a big "fuck you" to their unsupportive parents. At sunset, the siblings pulled into the driveway and parked. A smile on Tyler's face spread as he looked towards Rebecca. "Which room first?

Clarke didn't need to be told twice. Clenching his fingers tightly inside of her, she came hard, her body shaking so much that it looked like she was seizing. The blonde collapsed back against the pillow, trying to catch her breath. Her body was still humming from her husband's touch. Clarke curled into Bellamy's side, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting
her head against his chest. Her eyes started to close. "I love you," The blonde said softly, loving having him close. The fingers one of her hands, traced over the skin of the brunette male's waist. "I'm about to crash," Clarke mumbled sleepily.

Curling up with Clarke, Bellamy wrapped his strong arms tightly around his wife. “If you want to sleep now, we can.” Bellamy offered, excited that he brought Clarke so much pleasure to the point of near exhaustion. “I love you so much. Today has been unforgettable. Thank you for making this happen. I couldn’t imagine doing this with anyone else.” He whispered, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, exhaling quietly and just enjoying their time together, not ever wanting to release her from his grip, pressing kisses down her neck, just enjoying the feeling of her skin against his lips, his eyes closing and his body resting as he waited to hear what Clarke wanted next whether it was another round, sleep, or just cuddling.

"I'm not ready to go to sleep just yet. Maybe we grab a nap for an hour and then when we wake up, you can tell me anything else that you want us to do together, and we'll do it. I've gotta be honest, I really do like you being the dominant one in bed. Out of bed, though, no dice. I see resistance and many many negotiations between us out of bed in the future. Just
so you know what you have to look forward for the rest of our lives," Clarke teased him. She groaned and rolled over a bit, stretching. "As much as I hate it, we do eventually need to get out of bed. I think we should leave in the morning. We round up whoever's coming with us, and go. First thing in the morning."

“I agree with everything. Tomorrow morning, we’ll get started towards Ice Nation. Now, we can take a nap together, wake up and have some more fun before going to sleep for good. I actually have an idea in mind. I think you’ll like it.” Bellamy smirked, giving Clarke a kiss on the lips, tangling his hand in her long, blonde hair as he pulled her head towards his chest. “I’ll set the alarm for another hour.” He whispered, doing just that before wrapping his arms around her body, placing their foreheads together. “And I wouldn’t expect to dominate you out of the bed. It’ll just give me more reasons to punish you in the bed.” He smirked teasingly again, nuzzling their noses together. “I know this was the right choice. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else for my entire life.”

"We need to decide who we're taking with us when we go. We can't afford to take too many people. Just enough to help in case we get attacked, but few enough that there's still enough people here to defend Arkadia." She smiled at his words. "I can't wait to see what your idea is," Clarke said and kissed his lips gently. She enjoyed it when Bellamy ran his hand through her hair, as she rested her head on his chest once more. The blonde laughed at his next words. "I have a feeling that I'll give you plenty of reasons out of bed, for you to punish me in bed. That's a promise." Their foreheads rested against the other's, and they nuzzled their noses together. "You turning into a sap on me, Blake?" Clarke asked, smirking at him.

“If you think I’m turning into a sap, please don’t tell anyone else.” Bellamy chuckled, just teasing with Clarke. Truly, everyone else in camp would not fathom this side of Bellamy. They did not think it even existed. Most still saw Bellamy as the cold, neutral leader that he was at the beginning. Everyone knew his soft side for Clarke and Octavia, though. “Even talking. Let’s take that nap. You should get your beauty sleep so you can get ready to scream again.” He laughed teasingly, shaking his head before connecting their lips again. His eyes closed soon after, his arms tightly around her waist, deciding to massage and knead the flesh on her back, wanting to give Clarke a nice little massage before she fell asleep, hoping to improve how she felt so they could try out his kinky idea after waking.

"You're spoiling me way too much," Clarke said and laughed softly, once they had kissed. Her husband's words had her smirking. "As much as you love hearing me scream, I really think we should use the gag. Octavia and Laqueta are only a few rooms away and they don't need to hear us.." She reminded Bellamy and then kissed him once more. The blonde leaned into his touch as his hands worked to massage her back. After a few moments, she turned her body so that his hands weren't massaging her back anymore. Clarke lifted the blankets and sat up as she checked Bellamy's leg. "How's your leg feel? And if you lie, you sleep in here solo tonight. So don't try lying." It should be getting better, but she knew it wasn't fully healed just yet.

"First of all, I will gladly use the gag. I want to try a new one. It will be perfect with my idea. Secondly, my leg still does hurt but I feel the swelling going down and it is better than it has been since my injury." Bellamy was truthful. He did not lie to Clarke and he knew she was serious with her threat. "It should probably have a change of bandages." He murmured, hoping that treating his wound as such a small thing as changing bandages might make her feel even better. Looking deep into her eyes, he smiled at the blonde before kissing her softly on the lips. "Thank you for taking care of me, Clarke. I love you and appreciate you more than I could ever express.

Clarke happily kissed him back, and then pulled back a few moments later. "Good. I want you to tell me if your leg gets infected or if it suddenly starts hurting more than usual." She nodded when he mentioned that his bandages should be changed. "Okay, let me grab some and I'll be right back." The blonde got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser where she had stored the supplies in case they needed them. She walked back over to the bed and went to work removing Bellamy's current bandages and examining his wound. "It's looking a lot better. I give it another 2 days and then it should be fully healed. You'll end up with a nice scar," Clarke teased. She finished cleaning the wound and changing the bandages, throwing the old ones away and washing her hands, before returning to the bed to be with her husband.

When Clarke returned, Bellamy thanked his bride for changing his bandages. Truly, Bellamy was thankful to find a girl that cared this much about him and his well-being. Arms wrapping tightly around the blonde, Bellamy pressed a few kisses onto her forehead playfully before landing onto her lips again. His eyes closed for a brief moment and their foreheads touched together again while Bellamy relaxed against the mattress. “It’s hot when you play nurse.” The dark-haired male tease. “It’s a real shame I never found that nurse’s outfit before today.” Bellamy recalled, still hopefully about that possibility one day. “But you look pretty damn good just like this. I won’t complain.” Chuckling, the male rolled over directly onto his side, facing Clarke and locked their legs together. “Get some rest. Let your body recover. We’re still due for some fun. I think we have another round or two before we get back into the real world.”

Back
Top Bottom