Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

“Watching a movie and eating dinner is a great idea, Octavia.” Jasper responded with a smile. After she curled into his side, Jasper continued talking with the girl until she fell silent. “What kind of movie do you want? You can pick it out. I can start on dinner and bring it to you when I finish.” Smiling, Jasper stole another kiss from her lips before pushing himself up into a standing position. The male stretched out his limbs before heading into the kitchen. Whatever he learned was Octavia’s favorite meal, that was what he cooked. Jasper had learned his way around food preparation, so he was eager to showcase those skills for his girlfriend.

-------------

Listening to Clarke brought a smile to Bellamy’s face. “It sounds like you were kept busy today, Princess.” Suddenly pushing the blonde down gently onto her back, Bellamy straddled her and started kissing her again. His lips pushed right back against hers, sliding his tongue down into her mouth. The kiss was still sweet and gentle as his hands reached down to hold hers. “I love you so much. Did Octavia talk to you about spending more time with the girls?” He asked softly as he did not pull back from her lips just yet. Instead ,he continued the kiss and closed his eyes, just letting himself be encompassed by these incredible feelings.

Octavia smiled at Jasper's words. She kissed him back and then replied to the rest of what he said. "I'm thinking we can watch a family movie and just relax. As for dinner, don't laugh. But my favorite food is hamburgers. It really is. So, maybe you can make those? With lots of ketchup?" When he stretched, then got up and headed for the kitchen, she walked out of the living room and went into the girl's bedroom to check on them. The brunette stood in the doorway for a few moments and watched them sleep, before she closed the door once more and returned to the living room.

_________

Clarke shook her head when Bellamy asked if she had talked to Octavia yet, about spending time with the girl's. "Not yet, but I'll probably do so tomorrow. We're gonna spend a few hours together in the morning, the two of us and the girl's. We're going to work out a schedule so that I can look after the girl's while you, Octavia and Jasper are busy. And if I end up being needed in medical, Raven can always watch the girl's, until I'm free to take them back here." Dinner finished cooking and after one more kiss, she pulled away, and got up to serve the food.

As requested, Jasper immediately walked into the kitchen. He gathered the necessities for cooking hamburgers for himself and Octavia. Once the food was finished, he brought two plates into the living room with bottled water. Sitting beside her again, Jasper wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He felt incredibly lucky, feeling her body against his own as they cuddled. “I hope it isn’t too messy. You said lots of ketchup, so, I did.” Chuckling quietly, he slid the plate towards the girl and looked towards the screen, wondering what kind of movie that she had chosen for them to watch. Regardless, he was happy to spend time with her and hopefully get the chance to hold her all night long.

------------------

Following Clarke into the kitchen, he sat down at the dining table. He waited until the blonde joined him and all the food was served. Again, Bellamy was feeling rather cheesy and romantic. After all, he did call Clarke his Princess, so, he might as well treat her like royalty. His chair was scooted close to hers before pulling her legs across his lap. Playfully stealing her fork, Bellamy added a kiss onto the corner of her lips before they started eating. “You know I’m a sucker for this. How about you just sit back and relax? Let me feed my Princess a little, yeah? After all, you are my Princess, so it is only right.”

Octavia smiled when Jasper joined her after making hamburgers for them. She happily took her plate and then curled into his side. "Thank you. It's perfect," She said and kissed his lips sweetly, before pulling back to turn on the movie, and dig into the food. They ate in silence as they watched the movie together. And once they had both finished eating, she cleaned everything up and then moved back to cuddling into his side, as her head rested against his chest. One of her hands held onto his and squeezed it. The smile remained on her lips, and
then she turned in his arms to kiss him some more.

Clarke smiled at her husband when he pulled her legs into his lap. When he stole her fork and then kissed the side of her mouth, she laughed softly. As soon as Bellamy started to speak,
she nodded as she listened to him. "I'm your princess for now. But I have a feeling that's going to change real quickly, when Aurora's born. She's going to be your pr..." The blonde cut
herself off and let out a harsh breath, as she rested a hand on her stomach. "Bellamy, I need you to get my Mom or bring me to medical. I think something's wrong with Aurora." The
worry and fear that she felt was clear to see on her face.

Jasper thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Octavia wrapped up in his arms. The smile was wide on his face and it would never leave as long as he had Octavia. After their dinner was over and their movie continued, Jasper stroked his hands through her hair playfully and just drunk in everything from the girl. He could barely believe that after all this time, he had finally won Octavia over. It was difficult and there were bumps in the road, but it was worth it. He continued to occasionally kiss her throughout the movie, still holding tight even when it was over. “Do you want us to get some rest now?” He questioned after the credits had finished rolling.

------------

Bellamy had prepared for this. It was not that he was expecting something to go wrong, but he educated himself so he was well-versed about pregnancy complications. Just because she thought something was wrong did not mean anything. It could be a false alarm, but he needed to move quick. “Hold on, my love. I’ll carry you.” He whispered, scooping her up into his arms and quickly moving out of the house with Clarke against his chest. Strategically, they were given a home not far away from the medical area for this reason. With Clarke pregnant, they needed easy access. Abby was still there with Jackson, thankfully, so they immediately started to help Clarke once she entered with Bellamy. Her husband gently sat her down onto one of the tables and then stood to the side, out of the way, but still held onto Clarke’s hand.

Octavia nodded at Jasper's words when he suggested that they get some sleep. "That sounds like a good idea. The girl's will probably be up early in the morning." She kissed him one more time, and then with a smile, disappeared into the bathroom and started to do her nighttime routine as she quickly got ready for bed. Brushed her teeth, washed her face, changed her clothes, and then walked into the bedroom, crawled under the covers, and then waited silently and patiently for Jasper to join her so that they could both go to sleep. When he finished up and climbed into bed with her, she held one of his hands in hers, and closed her eyes.

Clarke tried to relax once Bellamy brought her over to medical so that she could get treatment from Jackson. Her mother had had to clear out of medical since she had the flu, and they didn't want to risk getting her sick while she was pregnant. The blonde squeezed her husband's hand as she described her symptoms to Jackson and after he had performed a checkup on her, she said, "I either need to take the hormone Progesterone, or get a Cerclage stitch put it, to stop the preterm labor." When Jackson stepped away to tend to someone else in medical, the young woman turned to her husband and explained their options.

"There's two options we have that we can do to stop this preterm labor. Jackson can prescribe me a hormone to take called Progesterone, that sometimes helps to stop early labor. Or I can have a Cerclage, which is a stitch put in my cervix to also stop labor. After we decide what option we want to do, I'm pretty sure he's also going to place me on bed rest," She said and made
a face. "What do you think we should do?"

Joining Octavia in the bed once she finished readying herself, Jasper returned the hold of her hands. His eyes stayed open for a few seconds longer before he stole a kiss from her lips. “Good night, Octavia.” He whispered softly. Before falling asleep though, he wanted to prod a little bit. “Do you think we could start my training tomorrow?” jasper wanted to learn about fighting like a Grounder. While he knew their enemies were taken out for the time being, it could not stay that way. He wanted to learn from Octavia, to learn how to be a warrior. He wanted to know how to handle himself either way: guns or hand to hand combat, which the Grounders were skilled in.

---------------

Although a preterm labor and preterm birth could be disastrous, Bellamy felt relieved when Jackson did not sound like this was a dire situation. They caught the problem early and they could help Clarke through whatever she was dealing with. The options were clear and Bellamy squeezed Clarke’s hand. “Ultimately, this is your body and you know more about this than I do.” Bellamy started, not wanting Clarke to feel like she had to choose something just because he said that’s what he thought she should do. It was her body after all.

“But, what is the safest? And what is the most effective? It sounds like the hormone is the safest but the operation would be the most effective? What are the risks with each? We have to do something, obviously, but I want to make sure that I know about each possibility. I want whichever one will help keep you and the baby the safest. I don’t want anything to happen to either of you.” Bellamy responded, hoping that his wife could explain them a little more.

Octavia glanced over at Jasper at his words, and then nodded a few moments later. "Though I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I don't want to hurt you," The brunette said softly, seriously. "I've had a lot of training between Lincoln, Indra, Nyko and Lexa. I know that you said you wanted to do this, but are you sure that you can handle this?" She wasn't trying to make him doubt himself or feel bad about himself. The young woman was simply concerned about if he would be able to take it or not. She fell silent as the two of them laid there together. Her eyes remained shut as she relaxed beside him. Her hand that held his, squeezed it gently for several moments.

Clarke paused for a moment as she considered how to say what she wanted to say. After several minutes she finally said, "The hormone would be the quickest way to stop my labor. However, it's not the safest route. And I hate needles. Especially where that one would be going. The hormone is a type of shot that would have to be taken weekly. Also, the surgery for the cerclage stitch only takes half an hour. However, if I have the surgery, I'll be in pain all the following day and will have to be confined to a bed for a week after. There will be painful cramps and spotting. Along with the immediate bed-rest for a week, it'll need to continue however long Jackson thinks is a good idea, to avoid any other complications."

She tried to keep it short and simple, so as not to confuse him with a bunch of medical jargon. "I don't know what to do," The blonde admitted softly. "Both options have their pros and cons. Both options have proved effective at stopping preterm labor, but it's still a 50-50 shot, whichever option we choose." She fell silent again as she contemplated what they should do. "I could do both. I'd take the hormone for a month, and then
have the surgery the following month after another exam. Either way, it's gonna hurt."

Jasper appreciated her concern. “I mean, that’s part of being trained. Anyone that has ever learned to fight has to get punched themselves, so I’ll do it. Besides, that can’t hurt my pain tolerance. It’ll make me stronger. I don’t know what I’m getting into, but I know that I want to give it a shot. Just teach me however you want. It doesn’t matter if you hurt me. That’s part of the process.” Jasper knew Octavia was a badass. Never did he think that he could come close to her, even with a little bit of training. That made it even more exciting, getting the chance to train with such a good warrior like herself. “What do you say? Do you mind training me? If you don’t, that’s fine, but I want someone to train me to fight like you and I doubt any other of the Grounders will be willing to do that.”

---

Bellamy listened to Clarke, hoping to find out that one way was safe or painless. It appeared that it was neither. When Clarke gave him all this information, Bellamy thought that the stitch sounded like the best route. It only took an hour and the pain the following day would hopefully subside. The worst part was probably having her confined to the bed for a week, but that was something she would have to deal with. If she took the hormone, it meant weekly shots and that was not something he could see Clarke enjoying at all. Both options did have pros and cons, but in the end, Clarke did ask his opinion, so he gave it.

“I think you should get the stitching.” Bellamy responded. “Again, it is your choice in the end. It just sounds better to me. You won’t have to do something every week like you do with the hormone. You’d have to make sure you get your rest the first week after, but I’ll be around to keep you company. Like I said, it is up to you in the end.” He would never tell her what to do with her body so he wanted to make it clear he was not demanding anything, just suggesting. “You know I will be here with you either way. I’ll support you and help you no matter what.”

"I'm happy to train you," Octavia told him and then smiled gently. "Jasper," She said softly, seriously. "If you're doing this because you feel like I see you as less of a man or something like that, I don't. You're a good man, a kind man. Someone that I care deeply about. If you think that you have to do this to prove something to me, I promise, you really don't. Like I said before, I don't have a problem training you, but if we're going to do this, I need you to take it seriously. And by seriously, I mean when we fight and/or spar, don't hold back simply because I'm a woman. When we're facing off against each other, your first instinct will be to not hit me, and to be shocked by anyone that does."

"You're going to need to push down that feeling, or we won't be able to practice, okay? Now, I'm not saying go full throttle and try to break bones. But do actually put some power and force into your actions. Does that make sense? I just want you to get the most out of this, if we decide to go ahead and do this. I want you to feel good about yourself. I want you to feel safe, and to be able to protect yourself, okay?" After she spoke, the brunette rolled into her side and then kissed him gently. The young woman pulled back from the kiss several moments later and gave Jasper a small smile, as their eyes locked on each other. "I just want to make you comfortable with this."

Clarke listened as her husband spoke, and a little while later, once he had finished speaking, she nodded at Jackson and said that she wanted to do the stitching. The blonde squeezed Bellamy's hand as Jackson nodded and walked off to start getting everything ready to do the surgery. "I'm gonna need to stay here overnight, but once the surgery's done, I want you to go about your day like you normally do. If you're needed anywhere, go where you're needed. And tonight, I want you home in our bed. We'll only be away from each other for one night. I want you to sleep in our bed and get some rest, so you're not exhausted." She reached out and took one
of his hands into hers and squeezed it.

"We're gonna be okay. I need you to believe it. I believe it with everything inside of me. I will do everything that I have to, to make sure that Aurora is safe and healthy." Using her hand that held his, she pulled Bellamy close and kissed his lips sweetly, before releasing him when Jackson joined them once more, several minutes later. The blonde smiled, though it wasn't as big as her normal smile, as she was trying to act like the labor pains weren't so bad.

Jackson looked at Bellamy. "I'm gonna give Clarke an anesthetic, so that she'll sleep through the surgery, and I can put the stitch in. You can stay, but you'll need to get into some protective gear for safety measures." He looked at Clarke. "Try and relax for a few minutes while I help Bellamy get into the gear." After he spoke, he led the other man across to the other side of the room and helped the younger man into the gear. Once that was done, and Bellamy was in the gear, he walked over to get the anesthesia, took one of Clarke's hands into his, and gently inserted the needle into Clarke's arm.

Once the medication was put into the blonde, he put the needle away safely, and then attached a fetal monitor to the blonde, along with a few other machines for both Clarke and the baby's safety. He crossed the room and washed his hands twice thoroughly, and then moved back over to them, grabbing the items he would need for the surgery.

Jasper smiled when Octavia finally said that she would train him. However, he listened to her speak about him worrying that she saw him like less of a man, like he was trying to prove something to her. He chuckled softly while listening to her, finding it somewhat adorable but a little bit annoying as well. “Look, I understand Octavia. I will obviously take this seriously. I don’t feel like I need to prove anything to anyone. Like I told you already, I just want to learn more about fighting. I can’t use a gun or knife in every battle. If I get caught without it, then I might be fucked if I don’t learn this. We live in a dangerous world and I want to be prepared for every situation. That’s why I’m asking. I see the way you and other Grounders fight without weapons or even makeshift weapons and I feel like that’s something I want to know how. I won’t hold back. I am very comfortable with this. You don’t have anything to worry about, but thank you for saying this to me. I appreciate you taking everything into consideration.” The male returned the kiss and held her face in between his hands, just happy that she was going to teach him. Like he said, he doubted anyone else would.

“So, when do we start? Now? Or do we need to wait?” Jasper was unsure if Octavia wanted them to start right now or not. Since she was the teacher here, he would do whatever was best for her and whatever she thought was right. Jasper would make sure to take in every piece of information he could.

---

Bellamy listened to what Clarke requested and he figured everything was mostly doable. “I’m sorry, Princess, but I’m not going anywhere. You know I won’t be able to get rest without you being with me. I’m staying in this room tonight.” Honestly, it did not matter if he slept on the floor. It would be so much more comfortable than a bed without Clarke. As silly as it sounded, he could not bring himself to leave Clarke alone for the night. He appreciated her looking out for him, but that was not something he could do. Bellamy would carry on tomorrow like normal because he knew Clarke was in great hands, though.

He kissed her back and reaffirmed his faith and love. “I love you too and I know everything will be okay. We’ve come through so much already. I don’t believe that there is any option except for everything to be okay. I love you and I love our sweet girl so much. It’s going to be perfect. I will be right here when you need me. Now, just focus on getting rest, my love. You’ll be feeling back to your old self before you know it.” Bellamy whispered, happy that they pretty much avoided a major crises.

Of course, the only option that Bellamy would dare choose was staying with Clarke. He thanked Jackson for letting him stay and then he got dressed in whatever protective gear that he needed. With Clarke’s free hand, Bellamy grasped it and held it, placing his other against her head, gently stroking and playing with her hair like he loved to do so much. After Clarke fell asleep, Bellamy stayed close, but he stayed out of the way. He would put his hand on her wherever he could, whenever he could.

Soon enough, the surgery was over and Jackson was successful. Everything looked to be doing well and now it was just about waiting for the blonde to wake up. The male pulled up a chair and placed his head down onto the bed beside of her, holding her hand after he changed out of the gear since it was no longer needed. Bellamy was going to take a nap, waiting for his wife to wake up. Like he promised her before, he was not going anywhere tonight.

Octavia looked at Jasper. "Let's wait until tomorrow to start training. The girl's are asleep right now and I don't want to do anything that would wake them up or scare them. I'm happy to train you in hand to hand combat and how to use different weapons. We will get started after breakfast tomorrow morning." A smile came to the brunette's lips as he held her face in his hands and kissed her. "I'm glad that we're doing this. All of this," She said, in case he missed what she truly meant with her comment. Her eyes were locked on his as she spoke, so that he knew she truly meat what she said.

Clarke awoke sometime later. And though there was a lot of pain and cramping from having the stitch put in, it didn't stop her from letting Bellamy sleep. She carefully moved her free hand and ran it soothingly through his hair as he slept. The blonde was glad that her husband was getting some much needed sleep. She was also glad that her labor had stopped once the stitch
had been put in. The young woman had a quick, whispered conversation with Jackson, and after he checked her over, went back to taking care of the other patients that were in medical.

“I’m glad we are, too.” Jasper responded, including the entirety of their situation just like Octavia had. “I’ve been in such a rut for a long time. You’re the one person that has helped me the most. I’m honored to be with you now. I feel so lucky and I will do everything I can to make sure this lasts.” Jasper nuzzled their noses together a couple times before resting his head on the pillow beside her. His hands gently stroked through her long hair as their eyes remained locked. “Are you ready to get some sleep, then? The sooner we get to sleep, the sooner we get to start training.” Jasper pointed out, clearly excited to learn from his girlfriend and to learn about fighting like she can.

--

Before long, Bellamy woke up. He felt a hand in his hair. Without even looking, he knew who it was. Turning his face towards the blonde, Bellamy offered a gentle smile. “hey there, Princess.” He whispered, gazing out the window to see it was either in the dead of night or the early morning. He figured she couldn’t get much sleep because of the pain. “How are you feeling?” He asked, keeping their hands locked together while leaning into the other one in his hair. “You look good.” He commented, noticing she had more color in her skin and her eyes were brighter than before when she was in so much pain. That was a good sign, he thought.

Octavia was the first one awake a few hours later. She remained there and laid in bed with Jasper, a smile on her lips as she silently watched him sleep. She had tiptoed out of bed 5 minutes earlier and quickly checked on the girl's who were still peacefully and blissfully asleep and safe. Once that was done, the brunette had gotten back into bed and curled into his side once more, happy that everything seemed to be going okay so far and that the people she loved were safe and sound. The feeling of his arms around her was a comfort that she had missed once Lincoln had died.

She knew how lucky she was to find another person to love, and who would love her, no matter how much she messed up, or kept to herself to protect herself.

Clarke smiled when Bellamy turned to face her and started to speak. When she was sure that he had finished speaking, did she speak. "Partially good, partially not so good. Good because
the labor has been stopped. Not so good, because of the cramps and all of that that I mentioned before. I'm hoping that the pain will lessen over the next few hours, but if it doesn't, maybe Jackson can give me something to take that's safe for our girl." She smiled again when he said that she looked good. "You're a terrible liar," The blonde said and laughed. "But thanks for trying. I'm feeling a little better, so that's good at least."

It was probably because he was exhausted, but Jasper did not notice when Octavia left the bed or rejoined him this morning. It had been exhaustive, the last few days, from the warring with Ice Nation to difficulties with Octavia. When a person was worn out both physically and mentally, sleep was a great medicine. So, it was a couple hours after Octavia had woken up when Jasper did. The typical process of opening his eyes, yawning, and stretching his limbs was undergone before Jasper turned his gaze onto Octavia. He could see that she was awake, but that was unsurprising. Everyone knew Octavia was a night owl. Most assumed it was because of all the trauma she had been through, it was tough to sleep.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He whispered softly, placing his right hand onto her left cheek. His thumb rubbed over an old, smaller scar. Even with all the marks from training, she was still gorgeous. “How are you doing? How are the girls doing?” He questioned, adding the second question because he knew Octavia. It meant knowing that the first thing she always did after waking from a night of sleep was checking on the girls, so he had assumed she already had done the same today.

---

“Well, maybe I’ll help you feel better with being here. Of course, I still have my jobs today and I’ll do that, but any free time, I will spend it here with you. I promise.” Since Clarke was not deathly ill or at the risk of dying because of her condition, Bellamy felt comfortable with returning to the world and taking responsibility. After all, their people saw him as a leader. They needed him more than ever in this strange place while they figure out what to do with Arkadia. But right now, he did not want to think about anything else. Instead, he wished to relax with Clarke.

“Now, can I get you anything while I’m here? Is there anything you want?” Bellamy cooed softly, placing one hand onto her abdomen and one in her hair. The hand on her belly began rubbing soft circles in a soothing manner. The other hand threaded the fingers through her long, blonde hair. To keep Clarke in high spirits, he decided to offer another smile at her, keeping their eyes locked together. “I love you Princess. You’re doing great. Everything is looking good. You and our little girl will be perfectly fine.”

Octavia smiled when Jasper woke up. And her smile widened as she watched him go through his morning wake up routine. When he turned to her, cupped her cheek in his hand, rubbed his finger over her cheek, greeted her and asked about herself and the girls, it made her happy. "Morning," The brunette said softly, and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm okay, just not sure what I'm going to do with myself today. We suspended training so that everyone could have a sort of rest day. We'll resume everything tomorrow, but the only things that anyone's really doing today
is manning the wall, working in medical, or cooking."

"And those things will be switched out every few hours. As for the girls, they're okay. Raelyn wasn't feeling well earlier, so I stayed with her and Laqueta for a while, until she fell back asleep. I'm going to check on them again in an hour and see how she's doing. We might need to separate the girls for a few days if Raelyn's still not feeling well when I go and check on them again."

Clarke smiled as she listened to her husband speak. "I love you, too. And so does our little girl. I'm 100% sure that she's going to be a Daddy's girl. You know, I can't wait to watch you with Aurora. I see how you are with Octavia, Laqueta and Raelyn, and I know you're going to be a wonderful father. You're already an amazing husband. As for everything else, do what you need to do. I'll be here as long as Jasper thinks it's necessary, and once he gives the okay, our sweet girl and I, will return to our home." She reached out with one hand and caressed his cheek.

"I don't want you stressing yourself out over everything. We're going to fine. I'm going to take it easy, and you just focus on your duties as leader, okay? If I need something, I'll let you know. But until then, all I need is your arms around me. Do you think they can spare you for a few more minutes? The blonde used her other hand to place on top of his that was on her stomach, and she smiled at him. "We'll definitely be fine. I won't have it any other way, and besides, our sweet girl needs to meet her Daddy, her aunt, and the rest of her family that loves her."

Back
Top Bottom