Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

Laughing softly, Bellamy shook his dark head of hair back and forth. “Come on, now. You’re my Princess, my wife. I’ll always worry about you no matter what. I know you’ll take care of yourself. I only wish things were calm so I could keep an eye on you for the entire time.” The male chuckled, leaning down to kiss Clarke’s nose. He knew she could take care of herself but that did not stop him from wanting to do it himself. Looking deep into her eyes, he pressed a kiss onto her lips before dropping down and kissing her stomach through her shirt. “Daddy loves you.” He whispered to their baby, resting his head on her abdomen for a brief moment.

Next, he stood up to kiss Clarke again as well. “And I love you, too.” He added, holding their lips together for a few seconds. “I guess I should get to work now. If you need anything, anything at all, you tell someone to get me no matter what it is and no matter what I’m doing. You will always have priority.” He reminded her, squeezing her hand softly one more time before finally releasing it and turning away, moving to find Jasper and Octavia as they were all preparing to teach some of the Trikru warriors to use guns.

"The baby and I are okay," Clarke assured her husband. "I'd tell you if there were any problems. You just focus on staying safe and helping out in the village where you can. She laughed softly when Bellamy kissed her nose. "You're so silly." The blonde happily kissed him back when he kissed her lips, and thought it was so sweet when he dropped down to his knees and then kissed her stomach through her shirt. His words made her tear up, and the young woman could tell how much he loved their baby. He kissed her lips again a few moments later, and she kissed him back.

"I know you do. And both our baby and I, love you." They held the kiss for a few moments, and then both pulled back to end it. Bellamy's words had her nodding. "The same goes for you. If you get hurt, don't try and be mister tough guy. I'd rather you tell me that you're hurt so that I can help you." She squeezed his hand back and then watched as he walked off to find Jasper and Octavia. A few moments later, the blonde left as well, and went to help out in medical. Clarke opened the door and walked inside, greeting her mother and Nyko, and immediately got to work helping them.

The next few days passed successfully. Members of Trikru managed to feed bad information to Ice Nation, causing them to attack Arkadia. It was sad for Bellamy to hear but Arkadia was ruined, at least, the people were. The grounders easily broke through the gates and killed pretty much everyone inside. However, they suffered quite a few losses as well. Now with a huge army with many weapons at her disposal, Lexa was preparing the Trikru warriors and the others from the Sky People for battle. Ice Nation was recovering from the battle after stocking up on resources from Arkadia. They made a camp out in the woods a few miles away. Thankfully, the Sky people had a map of old sewer systems that could help the get around Ice Nation and attack.

It was the day where the attack was happening. Bellamy had spent the morning with Clarke as they ate and finally started loading up on weapons and supplies. More than enough warriors were stationed back at the village. Jasper was one of those set to help defend the village but he had other plans. He wanted to go out and join the battle and he also wanted to impress Octavia by doing it. As of now, Bellamy was ready to go and everyone was preparing to leave for battle. He tried to find Clarke for one final goodbye until they were off.

Clarke wrapped her arms tightly around Bellamy in a hug, holding her husband close for these last few minutes. She didn't let on just how worried she was, both about him and about the rest of Trikru who was going out to fight. The blonde was sad that Arkadia, their original home was gone, but had known it was going to happen. It was only a matter of time. And now, there was nothing left. The young woman pushed those thoughts away and turned her attention back to her husband. "Be careful, and come back to us. You have a lot of people here who love you."

After one last hug and kiss, she stepped back and watched as he and the others grabbed their things and prepared to leave. A tiny strained smile came to her lips when Octavia, Laqueta, and Raelyn joined her to see the others off. Her mother and Kane were a few feet away as well, along with Wick and Raven. The Trikru warriors, and the warriors from the other clans had arrived early that morning, and had set up all around the village, leaving no part of it unguarded. Clarke watched as Octavis hugged Bellamy and then Jasper, and told them not to do anything stupid, before releasing them and stepping back.

Before leaving, Bellamy hugged and kissed Clarke passionately. He told the blonde that he loved her a few times. Since he and Octavia were going into battle together, their goodbye was not the same of course, but it was more of a good luck hug. Soon, everyone was moving ahead and leaving the village. Bellamy looked back to see Clarke one final time before walking out of the gates and preparing to head in for battle. Bellamy was with about a hundred others. There were ten Skaikru and Trikru that would lead the front with guns. The other 90 or so would have their typical Trikru weapons. Their job was to attack from behind the enemy lines.

Meanwhile, Jasper was antsy at camp. He had to stay on guard duty at one of the gates but there was nothing going on here. He managed to talk Monty into staying on his post until he had a chance to take a leak. Instead of that, he sneaked out of the village in an exit he found last night. From here, Jasper was moving through the woods, trying to find Octavia. He knew she was on her horse Helios and she was going to be in the front lines of it all but that did not matter. Jasper was armed and ready to go, running through the forest, hoping to catch the army.

Once Bellamy and the others had left, Clarke made her way to medical and immediately went to work helping her mother, Jackson, and Nyko care for the injured, sick, and old. If the blonde was honest, her mind was only half on the task at hand. She knew that it was no use to worry about Bellamy and the others, but she also knew that she wouldn't be able to help the concern and worry she felt until the others came back and she could see for herself that they were alive and okay. The young woman spent all day in medical, before finally being kicked out by her mother and told to go rest.

Octavia spoke softly to Helios as she and the others moved through the woods, on their way to fight against Ice Nation. She was leading the charge, knowing that she needed and wanted first crack at their enemy. Killing Echo had only done two things. One, it had allowed her to get revenge for Lincoln's death. And two, it also got her ready for the biggest and hardest fight of her life. The brunette would not allow the fight to be over until Roan was dead. As they moved through the woods, she got a feeling like someone was watching her, and kept a sharp eye around herself.

Watching Octavia closely, Jasper was unsure how to approach. She would be happy to see him, right? He crushed on her pretty hard but feared rejection since her bond with Lincoln was so strong. He wondered if she was ready to move on. After a bit, he called Octavia’s name first, hoping that would alarm her less. After he got her attention, Jasper stepped out slowly so she knew it was a friendly. “Hey there… I know that I’m supposed to be at the village but I felt helpless. I want to be out here where the real fighting is. I want to fight along side you.”

Jasper admitted this and looked at Octavia as she rode her horse. He hoped he might ride with her because he had no mode of transportation now. It was a miracle he made it this far this fast before she passed him up. He was thankful for that now as he wanted to not only help out, but to impress Octavia. He could tell that she lived to battle and if he could do the same, maybe she might finally notice him for once.

Otavia brought Helios to a stop as she heard Jasper calling her name and then when he approached her. Without bothering to get into it she simply grabbed one of his hands and pulled him onto the horse. "We can talk later," She said distractedly. "Put your hands on my waist and when we get there, kill anyone who gets in your way. I have a gun in the holster at my waist that you can use." The brunette stopped speaking as they continued to ride. Eventually, they all arrived at Azgeda and Octavia quickly dismounted from her horse. "JUS DREIN, JUS DAUN!" The battle cry was issued, and the war had begun.

Bombs that had been set around the perimeter went off, loud and powerful. Within moments, the doors flew open and then members of Ice Nation came running out. Swords clanged, guns went off, and arrows were shot on both sides, as the fighting began as they started to fight for what was theirs. Octavia wasted no time shoving her sword into many warrior's chests as they fought her. She yelled out a reminder in Trigedasleng, for them not to kill children under 18 that they came upon. That they were to capture them, and teach them their customs. The young woman thrust her sword through the eye of a man who had gotten too close to her brother, who had been fighting another person.

She knew that Jasper was shadowing her and appreciated it, though she was worried about him getting hurt. Octavia resumed fighting, even going as far as taking on 4 men at a time. The brunette killed the first man with her bare hands after he knocked her sword from her, and she threw herself at him, slipping her hands around his neck and making short work of breaking
his neck and then moving onto the next guy. She fell into a roll on the ground and grabbed her sword, before getting to her feet again, and bolting out of the way right as another sword
went through the air, missing her by inches.

Knowing it was a low blow, she went at one of her opponents and kicked him in the nuts with enough force to send the man sprawling to the ground. The other two men charged at Octavia and as she slid her sword through the air, the third man got up from the ground. They closed in on her and no matter what she tried, her skills didn't seem to be enough. She caught a blow
to the chest, which was quickly followed by a blow to the face, which knocked her off balance, caused her sword to fly out of her hands once more, and allowed the three men to control the fight.

It didn't take long for the brunette to recognize that she was in trouble. The men all came at her from different sides, punching, kick and trying to stab her, but she refused to stop. At one point, the men managed to push Octavia to the ground and as two of them held her, struggling, to the ground, the third man lifted his sword for the death blow. The two men that held her down each used one hand to hold her, and their other hands continued to punch her in the face and chest. She screamed when the man who still stood, kicked her brutally several times,
and right as he started to lower the sword, a gunshot went off nearby.

Jasper felt thankful when Octavia stopped Helios in his tracks after the dark-haired male appeared. He half expected Octavia to snap at him, but she did not. Being the warrior she was, Jasper figured she might be excited to have another warrior along for the ride. Besides, Jasper had never seen anyone else riding Helios with Octavia. It must have been special for him to have enough privilege to join the brunette onto her beloved horse. Once he climbed up, Jasper wrapped both arms tightly around her waist. The young man truly felt exhilarated going into battle, riding on horseback with Octavia. It felt good to have her body pressed against his chest. There was time for that later, however. For now, Jasper just focused on the battle they were riding into. The male already brought a gun for himself so he did not bother taking Octavia’s. The handgun was fully loaded and once they arrived, Jasper dismounted with Octavia. It was not the first time he used a gun or killed someone as it happened many times before. It did not matter, though. Jasper was happy to do this if it meant helping keep his hands safe. Jasper was prepared to fight.

Jasper took charge and started to selectively shoot his handgun. The male did also carry a knife and he knew it was smart to maintain cover while conserving as much ammunition as possible. Bellamy was also here battling beside Lexa and the other warriors with her. They had set off some of the traps and bombs had exploded. Bellamy and Lexa were fine but a few of their best warriors were taken out during the blast. Bellamy had blood on him, but it was not his blood. The young leader also used a submachine gun along with his sword. Octavia saved his ass more than once and he paid her back by sending a quick double tap to the back of the head of an Ice nation warrior that raised his sword high, aiming to kill Octavia. Both Bellamy and Jasper knew about the rule of the children under 18. Bellamy saw a warrior that looked like a teenager and he tried to fight her off but she kept coming. There was so much going on. If Bellamy tried to restrain her on the field, he would get killed from behind. He could not exactly ask nicely for her to stop so he ended up shooting her.

Jasper saw Octavia take on four people at once and succeed. He turned away to keep fighting and then turned back to see that four more had her cornered and pinned down onto the ground. Aiming the gun, he shot the warrior with the sword raised and then he shot the rest that have been holding her down. After saving her life, the male reached down to grab her hand, pulling Octavia up to her feet. He placed the sword back into her hands before nodding her head. “You’re good, Octavia. Let’s keep fighting. We are wining so far.” Jasper told her, looking towards the rest of the battlefield.

Sometime later, over the course of following night, the fight was finally over and they had won. The battle had taken many lives on both sides, though Ice Nation had the most casualties. Namely anyone who wasn't underage, was dead. The underage children had all been rounded up and were currently being taken care of by the warriors from the other clans. Octavia had quickly made sure that Bellamy, Jasper, Harper, Lexa, and Monty were okay, and aside from a few cuts and bruises, they were. A few moments later, she heard the Commander divide up the others into groups.

They were to check the area for hidden enemies, and another group to take care of the children. As all of this was going on, Octavia stumbled a few feet way and tried to get back to Helios, but didn't make it. Her ribs were broken and every breath was agony, but she had fought through the pain, refusing to leave her brother and their friends to fight on their own. "Jasper......?" The brunette had called out his name in the hopes that they could talk and so she could thank him for saving her, but instead, she ended up passing out from the pain of her broken ribs.

It was difficult at first. This was a new situation for Jasper. However, he found himself controlling the reigns during the battle soon enough. Jasper contributed as did Bellamy but Bellamy was probably one of the most useful warriors, racking up near the most body count during the war. He was away from his sister at the end as he helped sweep the area to ensure that everyone was dead. The field was littered with dead bodies on both sides but they were victorious. When jasper heard his name from Octavia’s lips, he smiled widely because they were going to celebrate. At least, that was what he thought was happening.

She collapsed and he screamed out, dropping to her side in tears. “Oh, god. No. Octaiva. Please wake up.” He begged, clutching her in his chest. Just when things were being hit off, this happened. “Come on. Some one help her. Right fucking now!” Jasper shouted and kicked the dirt, demanding that some of the healers or someone with medical training could help Octavia. He was in tears and begging for this girl to live as he was almost having a panic attack. He lost Maya. He couldn’t lose Octavia, too.

Lexa barked out orders in Trigedasleng, and called for one of their healers to help Octavia, as she made her way over to them as well. The brunette looked down at Jasper and moved to crouch down beside him. "Nyko will take care of her, you do not have to worry. You know they are close." Once Nyko joined them, she had him scoop Octavia up into his arms and bring
her to the nearest shelter they could find, so that he could take care of her. Once they were gone, the young woman turned back to Jasper. "While Octavia is being taken care of, perhaps
you could do something for her."

"She will be worried about Laqueta and Raelyn when she wakes up, and I know that she will feel a lot better if you and Bellamy look after her daughter and sister in law. I also know that it might be awkward for you, given that Raelyn is Lincoln's sister, and if you have any issues, let me know and I will take care of her." After she spoke, the young woman turned back to the others and gave a few more orders, before resting a firm hand on Jasper's shoulder. "Octavia is strong and stubborn, and she will not leave all of you behind. Especially when there is finally
a chance that things could finally change for the two of you."

hanking Lexa, Jasper decided to return back to the village when everything was done. He gathered Raelyn and Laqueta and explained to them that Octavia was hurt but she was going to be alright. She had to be. From there, he decided to go back to the shelter where Octavia was. Bellamy would join later but he had to stay back and help with whatever Lexa needed along with his desire to check on Clarke first. Bellamy was sure Octavia would understand. It was later that evening when Jasper returned to the shelter. He entered and asked for Octavia as Nyko directed him and the two girls where they could go to see her.

In the mean time, Bellamy had turned to Lexa after Jasper was sent away. He was eager to get back to his wife but he wanted to know where they went from here. “What do you need help with now, commander? What are we doing with the bodies? Do you need help with any of the hostages?” Bellamy questioned as he wanted to continue to do part. There was so much blood on him but hardly any of it was his. It did take a toll, killing all these people but Bellamy knew it was necessary.

Octavia was half propped up on a bed, with bandages around her ribcage, to better help heal her broken ribs. "Hey Jasper," She said softly, though even just breathing and talking hurt. A smile came to her lips when the brunette saw that he had the girl's with him. "Thanks for coming back, and for bringing the girl's with you.." The young woman said, happy to hug Raelyn when the girl reached her, and happy to take her daughter into her arms, hugging her, too. Looking at Jasper she said, "I'm sorry for scaring you. I had been ignoring the pain of my broken ribs during the fight but once it was over, I couldn't ignore it anymore, and that's why I fainted."

After a few moments she said, "We have some stuff to talk about. About us. About whether or not you still want there to be an us.." She motioned to the girl's. "You have to know that they're part of the deal," Octavia said seriously. "That their needs will always come before my own, or before anyone else. I really hope that that doesn't scare you off and that I haven't just ruined things between us before they've really even started."

Lexa looked at Bellamy. "Do not worry about it. You have done more than your fair share already. My guard's will bury the bodies, give them a proper burial. As for the hostages, they are all children. I am going to move them into Polis with me and take care of them. Raise them in our way of life. You will leave now, and return to your wife and child who need you. Oh and Bellamy, congratulations to you and Clarke. Having a family is a wonderful thing. Make sure you keep them close, and don't forget to tell them every day how much they mean to you."

“Hey there, Octavia.” Jasper responded to the brunette. He could tell that breathing and talking hurt – so that made Jasper hurt as well. When she thanked him, he told her that there was no need. “Don’t worry about it. I’m happy to be here for you and to bring the girls here.” Smiling, Jasper watched as Laqueta and Raelyn were now back with Octavia. “Don’t apologize, Octavia. I know you are a warrior. I wouldn’t have expected anything less.” The male responded with a soft smile, placing one hand gently on her shoulder though he did pull it back soon enough. When she said that they wanted to talk, he thought she was talking about Laqueta.

It dawned on him she meant to speak about herself and Jasper. “An us?” he questioned with his heart beating quickly. “I know they are part of the deal. I’d never ask you to put me first or anything like that. I do want there to be an us, Octaiva. I want to be the one that makes you happy, that does whatever I can to make sure you are safe. I know I can’t ever replace Lincoln but I hope I can treat you well enough and I hope I can still make you happy, if you’ll have me.”

----------------

Smiling slightly, Bellamy thanked Lexa for everything that she said. Bellamy did try to do his best. Bellamy hoped that Lexa took this into mind when considering the alliance. The Sky People had truly done their best to make sure that they helped out in this war. They lost a couple during the battle but for the most part, everyone with Bellamy had survived. Picking up the pieces on the battlefield, Bellamy and the others finally grabbed their gear and walked away, going back to where the horses were. Soon, they would have to check out Arkadia just to see what destruction was remaining and to see if they could inhabit it again.

For now, Bellamy jumped onto one of the horses and started to ride back out to the village. He was first to get back because he just wanted to be back with Clarke and their baby that was growing inside of her. The entire time, he was silently praying to every deity that Clarke was alright, that their baby was safe, and that things were going to work out. When he arrived to the village, Bellamy dismounted the horse while curious people gathered around the returning party – but Bellamy was quickly looking for just one person.

"I'd never want to replace him," Octavia said softly. "But that doesn't mean there isn't room in my heart to love you. It took me a long time to see past my own ego and realize that you're a good man, and I'm lucky that you love me. And to realize that the feelings I have for you are more than friendship. While I'll admit that I'm not ready to call it love yet, I can say without a doubt that we're more than friends. I hope you can accept that for now." The brunette sighed softly, and cuddled the girl's close, motioning for Jasper to sit on the bed with all of them.

The four of them spent time together for the next two hours, and then the girl's were put to bed, and shared one. Once the girls were asleep, Octavia motioned to the space next to her on the bed, for Jasper to join her once more. "What do you want to come out of this? Are you looking for sex, or something more? I know that you've had feelings for me for a while, but I don't want there to be any misunderstandings between the two of us. I don't want you to feel obligated to do or say anything. Just, tell me what you want. I don't want to do or say anything to mess up."

Clarke had been asleep when she heard the front door of the house open, and opened her eyes, sitting up in the bed. She had just gotten home an hour ago from helping out in medical, as she, her mother, and Jackson dealt with a small sickness that had come through the camp. After taking care of everyone, her mother had suggested that she get some food and some sleep, and the blonde was happy to do so. She had only been asleep for an hour when the sound of someone entering the house woke her. "Bellamy?" The blonde called out as she got out of the bed, hoping that it was her husband.

Her hair stuck up in all kinds of directions, and she was sure that there were circles under her eyes. But it didn't matter, she just wanted to know who was in the house, and really hoped that it was her husband, back home safe and sound.

Jasper knew that Octavia could never replace the void Lincoln left. While he was empathetic, he hoped she would not compare him to Lincoln or have these insurmountable expectations he had to fill. It was a touchy subject but he felt less stressed when Octavia admitted she could love him. Jasper never knew if she would see him as anything else other than a friend. Sure, he was happy to be Octavia’s friend but he wanted so much more out of their relationship than just a good friend. It seemed he might get the thing he wanted. When she motioned for him to sit on the bed, he joined her and the girls as well. Even if she could not call it love yet, Jasper hoped that one day she could.

It became easy to forget about the worries over the next couple hours when he was having fun with Octavia and the girls. After they were asleep, Jasper joined her as well. She asked him what he wanted and although it was not the easiest thing to talk about for Jasper, he decided to admit his feelings. “I want everything with you. I want sex, I want the love, I want you to be my partner in so many ways. That’ what I want. I don’t know how else to explain it. I’ve just cared for you so long that I feel like I’m already in love with you. I hated to see whenever you became sad or if you went on a path of destruction – I wanted to do anything I could to help you. You mean the world to me but I only want this if you want it, too. What is it that you want?”

-----------------------

“Yes, Princess. I’m here.” Hearing Clarke’s voice made Bellamy’s heart beat faster. When he spotted her in the doorway of their room, he suddenly wrapped both arms tightly around her shoulders, pulling her head down onto his chest. With a smile on his face, Bellamy pressed a kiss onto her temple before running his hand through her blonde hair. His chin rested atop of her head while they hugged. Bellamy had missed Clarke more than he could ever explain. The next thing he did was crouch down in front of her and press a soft kiss onto her stomach, grinning back up at Clarke.

“how are my two girls?” He asked with a huge smile on his face. He was tired but that did not matter because he was finally back home. Home was wherever Clarke and their baby were so it did not matter that they were in a Grounder village. “How was everything back here? Are you two okay?” Bellamy asked, reaching down to kiss her cheek again as he did not lighten up on the hug, keeping their bodies close together as they had their reunion together. It was something that Bellamy yearned to have ever since he left.

"I want you," Octavia said softly. "I want to be with you, but it terrifies me. I'm not good at letting people get close to me, because of how I grew up. And I can't help but think that if we do this, if we get together, that I might lose you, too. And I don't know if I'd recover from that. Losing Lincoln was hard enough. But losing another person that I care about with as much as you mean to me... I don't know what I'd do. I'm not good at being in a relationship. I feel like I'd end up letting you down, or I'd lose you. And neither of those options are something that I ever want to happen."

"I guess what I'm saying is, that we should spend more time together. Both with the girl's, and where it's just us. We need to figure out if we're just in lust with each other, or if we really do think this can be a long term thing. And I'm sure that I don't need to remind you that things aren't as simple as they used to be. I'm a package deal now. And even if you're okay with that, you also know me. You know that I'm stubborn and relentless when I want or need something. I just want you to take some time and really think about things, beyond the first initial days or weeks of us being together."

"You're not just getting me. It's like that old saying, 'when you marry someone, you pretty much marry their family, too.' And I mean, I know we're not getting married and all of that, but you know what I mean. I just.. Nevermind. I'm gonna shut up now, so that you can kiss me." Dark eyes locked onto another pair of dark eyes, as she waited to see if he was going to do as she said, or if he was going to chicken out.

Clarke smiled at the sound of her husband's voice. And when he entered their room and wrapped his arms around her, she was happy to do the same for him. She loved it when he kissed her temple and then ran one of his hands through her hair. She felt his chin on top of her head, and they remained that way for several moments. The smile that was on her face widened when Bellamy moved to crouch down in front of her, kissed her stomach, and then grinned at her. "You're so sappy, and I love it." The young woman told him a few moments later, glad to have him home.

"Your two girl's are exhausted," She admitted with a shrug. "We've been busy since the day after you guys left. One of the members of Broadleaf that had stayed behind, got sick, and it ended up spreading through the whole village, causing everyone else to get sick as well. My mother and Jackson and Nyko were constantly slammed, so I helped them out, until my mother kicked me out an hour ago and told me to get some food and sleep. I'm not sick, I'm just tired. I don't want you to worry. Other than that, everything here has been fine. Surprisingly no one from Ice Nation attacked here."

"I think they kept all their people at home to battle. As for us, we're fine. Like I said, I just need some sleep. Which I plan to get soon. Do you want me to make something for you to eat? I'm sure that you were on the road for a long while."

“I understand that you are scared that you might lose me. This is something that everyone who ever had a relationship faced. If we let that fear control us, nobody would have a relationship. There are things in life worth taking risks on. I believe that this is one of those things.” Jasper responded truthfully and genuinely. While it hurt losing Maya, Jasper knew that he would have to move on. It was so difficult at first but he got on with his life. The male realized that he could not hold himself back anymore. If he felt strongly about someone, then he should approach her – that was exactly how things were going now with Octavia. At least she did want him – it just seemed like Jasper needed to help her over the fear she had.

“I can assure you that this is not just lust. I have had years to figure that out, Octavia. I know that you’re not just by yourself. I get that, too. I don’t think I need anymore time to realize what I want or what I feel. I guess I just don’t hide my feelings as much as you do. I understand it, though. I was once like you. I will give you all the time you need. Like I said, I already know what I want and what I feel. I guess we just have to help you figure out what it is that you feel.”

After finishing, Octavia told Jasper to kiss her. This was not something she needed to make a further demand of. Instead, Jasper leaned forward so their lips touched. It was gentle at first because Jasper was unsure how much Octavia was comfortable with. He pulled back after about five seconds, his hand resting gently on her face. “Was that enough?” He said with a little tease in his voice as he hoped she would want him to kiss her even more than this, but he was still going to be careful.

------------------

“I am not hungry. The only thing I want right now is to hold you in my arms and to kiss you.” After responding to this, Bellamy offered Clarke a smile before releasing her from his grasp. His biggest fear was hearing that Ice Nation attacked and Bellamy was not here to defend. Thankfully, that was not even something that happened. It seemed like they were full of responsibilities anyways with the sickness going around the camp. Thankfully, Clarke was fine and their baby was fine. Though he did care about everyone, Bellamy would always make sure that his wife and child were doing well first.

Grabbing Clarke’s hand, Bellamy walked with her towards the bed. Once they reached the bedroom, Bellamy made quick work of his dirty, bloody shirt and jeans. They were pulled off his body and just tossed onto the ground. Cleaning them and washing them was a task for tomorrow. Now, all he wanted to do was collapse onto the bed wearing just a pair of boxers and socks. He did that and pulled his wife back down with him so his arms could go around her.

“Now, come here, Princess. We have a few days of cuddling to make up for.” Chuckling, Bellamy also wrapped his legs around Clarke so that literally every inch of their bodies were touching together. There was no space between them – just how Bellamy liked it. There would be time to talk about what happened in the war later, but Bellamy had only one focus right now. After Clarke was snuggled into his chest, Bellamy pressed a kiss onto her temple before dragging his lips down to her neck, just kissing her wherever he could.

"Kiss me again," Octavia said softly. She tilted her head in his hand, and reached out with one hand to gently pull him closer to her on the bed. "I know that you want me to get over my fear, but it's not that easy. I've only ever been close to three people before. My mother, Bellamy, and Lincoln. And even then, he has his own family with Clarke now. I just... It's selfish, I know. But I don't know how to stop feeling like this. I guess... Just kiss me please, so that I'll stop thinking." The brunette closed her eyes and reached out to take one of Jasper's hands into one of hers.

"What if I hurt you?" She asked a moment later, after they kissed. "I don't always show the best control over the things that I do or say. I'm afraid of scaring you off. I mean, I lived under a floor for most of my life. I'm kind of screwed up emotionally. You deserve better than that. Hell, you deserve better than me. You deserve someone kind and wonderful like Maya was. I'm nothing like her. She was a better person than I could ever be. So was Lincoln," The brunette said to him, and then she looked up and met Jasper's eyes. "I don't even know why you you like me."

Clarke smiled and was happy to take Bellamy's hand when he reached out to grab hers, and lead her to their bed. She stood there and was more than happy to watch him remove his clothes and then get into their bed. When he pulled her onto the bed with him, she went along happily. Her husband's words made her smile, and she laid down with him in their bed a few moments later. As they laid in bed together, their bodies were locked together. "I'm really glad that you're okay, and home again.." She said softly, and then decided to rest her head against him.

When Octavia demanded that Jasper kiss her again, the dark-haired male prepared to do just that. However, he did not get far before she was talking again. This time, she was presenting that fear of their relationship not working out. It was something any couple feared, but poor Octavia appeared to have this fear more than anyone he had ever seen. Granted, Jasper had not been involved in that many relationships in his life, but he had seen enough around him to know that this was not normal. That was okay, though. Normal was not always good. It just meant they would work harder than most couples to make it work.

Besides, most couples did not deal with the situations that Jasper and Octavia did. “I don’t think you’ll hurt me. I am not going to let that possibility deter me from you. Anyone could hurt anyone in a relationship. That’s not a reason to hold back. I like you for so many reasons Octavia. You’re kind, smart, strong, beautiful, and I feel like I’m a better person when I’m around you. I want to feel that for a long time.” These were not easy feelings to discuss. Everyone already knew how poorly Jasper did with processing emotions as shown by his major breakdown after what happened to Maya. He had recovered though and he was ready to move on.

--------------------

“So am I. I missed you so much and I couldn’t stop thinking about you. It was the first time I can ever recall being away from you for that long.” With a sigh, Bellamy looked into Clarke’s eyes, sliding his hands through her hair. “I can safely say that I never wanted to feel that again. I love you so much and I will do whatever I can to ensure we’re both together forever. I think we’ve made the world around us better now. I think that we’ll have better lives for us and our baby. I am happy to know that you’re still by my side. I could not do this thing alone.”

"I wish that I was as brave as you are." Octavia said softly. "I'm not changing my mind or taking anything back between us. I'm just scared. I might not act like it, but I am." She stopped talking a few moments later, and then listened to what Jasper had to say. When he was done, the brunette smiled at him. Silence fell between the two of them a few moments later. Then
she said, "Stay with me tonight, please Jasper." The words were said softly, as she wasn't used to needing anyone other than her brother or Lincoln. It was a new feeling to her and she'd
need to get used to it.

Clarke relaxed in Bellamy's arms. The feeling of him sliding his hands through her hair relaxed her. "I couldn't do this without you, either.." The blonde said softly, and reached out and took one of his hands into hers and squeezed it. "I want to ask you something. Whatever happens next, I want you to stay here with us. I was so scared with you out there. The simplest thing could take you away from us, and I wouldn't be able to handle that. I know that I don't have any right to ask, but I'm asking anyway." Her head rested on his chest, and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as tears leaked out.

It almost made Jasper chuckle when Octavia mentioned him being brave. Yeah, that was so not true. Jasper did not see it in himself. Honestly, he saw himself as a coward. He always thought that way about himself. Many others probably did as well but it made him feel proud and happy that Octavia thought he was brave. He heard her affirm she was not changing her mind and Jasper felt much more relieved. “I think I’m pretty scared, too. This isn’t something I’ve done in a while. I just don’t want to mess this up.” The silence was comfortable, though. After the woman asked him to stay with her, Jasper pressed a quick kiss onto her cheek and nodded his head.

“I was hoping you were going to ask that. Thank you. I would love that. Are you ready to get some rest ,then?”

-----------------

Hearing Clarke, Bellamy squeezed her tightly. The male leaned down to press a kiss onto her cheek and then pressed a kiss where the tears fell down her cheeks. His eyes were locked onto hers now as his thumb also wiped away those tears from her face. “Of course, Clarke. I will stay with you no matter what. I promise you that. I love you and I love our baby. I will do everything I can to make sure you never lose me and vice versa. Don’t cry, my sweet princess. It’s going to be okay.”

Then, Bellamy turned Clarke’s head so she looked at him. There, he pressed a kiss onto her lips, sliding his tongue gently against her mouth, hoping to take her attention away from her worries and bring her to a positive place so they could rest well tonight.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Octavia said and then she smiled at Jasper and reached out to take one of his hands into hers. Once he joined her in the bed and laid down, she curled into his side and rested her head on his chest. Her eyes started to close, as she enjoyed having him close and the warmth of his body. "Jasper.. Thanks for getting over your fear and giving me a chance. I'll
try not to screw up things up between us.. Though I'll need your help.." She said as her eyes fully closed. A few moments later, her breath evened out as she fell asleep, wrapped up in him.

It was the best sleep she had gotten in a long time.

Clarke smiled when her husband kissed her cheek and then kissed her tears away. Their eyes were locked on each other's and the blonde laughed through her tears as Bellamy brushed them away with his thumb. "Stupid hormones," She mumbled and hugged him close to her. The young woman reached out and took one of his hands and placed it on her stomach so that he could feel the baby moving around. "Looks like our girl's happy that Daddy's going to stay here with us." After she spoke, she was surprised when he kissed her, but was more than happy to kiss him back.

"I can't wait to hold Aurora in our arms," She whispered to him. "I also can't wait to for both of us to be wrapped around our girl's finger. We both know that's what's going to happen. It'll also be nice for Laueta to have someone little for her to play with, too. Since all the other kids are older and bigger than she is." A smile came to the blonde's lips as she closed her eyes and took one of Bellamy's hands into hers as she rested her head on his chest. "Love you.." The words were whispered as they both finally relaxed and her breathing evened out as she fell asleep.

Jasper decided not to add any commentary when Octavia continued beating the dead horse. Honestly, he was getting a little paranoid when his girlfriend kept talking so negatively about everything. She basically told him she was going to screw something up. Jasper was sick of the negativity. Why was she even agreeing to this if he would have to deal with this all the time? Jasper hoped it would not continue. Nonetheless, he finally fell asleep but his rest was much more restless than Octavia’s. His mind was plagued and the worry crept in often. This was a huge adjustment for Jasper.

Even though he was letting go and giving this a chance, it felt like Octavia was still held back by something. It could not leave his mind. Finally, after some time of turning and tossing, he fell asleep. The next morning came and he was up almost at the first crack of light. Jasper had no clue what was in store for today since the battle yesterday was over, but he assumed they would all figure it out soon. The male just turned to watch Octavia sleep while he tried to relax, enjoying a few peaceful, quiet moment without any distractions.

---------------

Before sleeping, Bellamy applied one more good night kiss and a final “I love you” to Clarke. After this, he watched the blonde’s eyes close. Instead of trying to sleep immediately, Bellamy wanted to watch Clarke. She looked so peaceful and happy right now. His hand was resting on her belly, gently stroking her swollen abdomen. The anticipation was building as he looked forward to meeting his little girl. He would not want this with anyone else. Clarke had changed his mind on love, relationships, and family. He was so thankful for this girl that came into his life.

After thanking his lucky stars for having Clarke by his side, Bellamy finally closed his eyes and attempted to drift asleep. It did not take long. He was tired from the battle and happy to return to the place where he belonged. Like Jasper, bellamy did not know what tomorrow was bringing. However, he was confident that he would have Clarke in his arms no matter what. One way or another, everything was going to be fine. The next morning, he slept much later than usual, staying asleep even when Clarke woke. The look on his face was peaceful and his breathing was slow and easy.

Back
Top Bottom