Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

Smirking, Bellamy pointed towards the dresser in the corner of the bedroom. “Third drawer from the top.” He commented with that smirk growing. When Clarke opened the drawer, she would find a silver pair of handcuffs and a white cloth. After she saw them, Bellamy explained himself. “They are for you… so… why don’t’ you come back over here and put your hands behind your back for me?” Bellamy asked, showing that he had fantasies of bondage and having Clarke bound while he fucked her. The cloth would also make a lovely cleave gag and that was his favorite part to be honest. “What do you think? Want to try it?”

-----------------------

“Becky, you’re too good for your own good sometimes.” Tyler chuckled and commented. “Thank you, but I will always feel the need to make it up to you. There’s no reason you should have been ignored because of them. I messed up so bad… but that all changed. I’m never leaving your side again, Rebecca. I will at least call you or text you each day no matter how busy I get. That’s a promise.”

Clarke got up from the bed and walked over to their dresser, opening the third drawer from the top. She chuckled in her throat when she found the handcuffs and white cloth. She took them both out and closed the drawer, before walking back over to Bellamy and handing them to him. "I don't have a problem doing this, but what about your leg? I don't want to do something that could hurt you." After she spoke, Clarke slipped her hands behind her back and turned her back to Bellamy so that he could handcuff and gag her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You don't need to make anything up to me," Rebecca said as they walked through the park that night. "I know that you didn't mean to ignore me. And I'm not angry. I love you, Ty. And I always want you to do what's best for you. No matter what it is. I'll never begrudge you that."

“You have nothing to worry about, Clarke. That’s why you’ll be on top and control the pace. I won’t have to use my legs. It’s foolproof.” Bellamy promised, looking deep into the blonde’s eyes. Next, the dark-haired male sat upright and pulled Clarke’s arms behind of her back, locking one cuff onto her right wrist first before locking the left wrist next. “You look good in these…. Better than in my imagination.” Bellamy teased, pressing his lips against her neck and against her earlobe. This was more than a dream come true for the male. This was his deepest fantasy being lived out and Clarke was at the center of it.

“MY favorite part has always been the gag. I bet you sound pretty hot with a gag in your mouth.” He added before pressing the white cloth between her lips, wrapping the cloth around to the back of her head, tying a tight knot at the base of her skill. Now that Clarke was bound and was unable to use her hands, Bellamy used his own hands to pull down Clarke’s jeans and panties enough so she could crawl onto his lap and take control of the pace. Though she was on top, Bellamy was in charge since she was bound and gagged.

----------

“I love you too, Rebecca.” Tyler whispered, quickly licking on his ice cream cone. After that was finished, he disposed of it and tossed the cone into a trash can. He waited for Rebecca to finish too and then asked what she was up to doing next. “Now what? Do you want us to spend more time together here in the park? Or do you want to do something else?” Tyler murmured into her ear, wanting this day to be all about her and focus on her.

"I'm always gonna worry," Clarke informed him. She nodded as Bellamy continued to talk. She heard him sit up on the bed, and felt as he pulled her arms behind her back, cuffing
both of her wrists. "Good to know these things are useful for something besides tossing people in jail with," she mumbled, leaning back to give him more and better access to her
neck to kiss it. Moaning as she felt his mouth on her earlobe. She shivered at his words about the gag, and felt him turn her body around so they were face to face once more.

He pressed the cloth between her lips and wrapped it around her head, tying a knot at the end. She used her legs to help Bellamy get her jeans and panties down and a few moments later, climbed on his lap, trying to be careful not to put her weight on his injury. Clarke's eyes met his and she hoped he could see how much she loved him. A few moments later, she angled her hips, moaning against the gag, as she forced Bellamy's cock to penetrate her. Loving how he always filled her.

<><><><><><><><>

"Let's head back to my place," Rebecca suggested once they had finished their ice cream and walked around the park for a bit. They walked back to the house and she unlocked the door and they went inside. She closed and locked up, and then took Tyler's hand and led him to her bedroom. Once they were inside her bedroom, Rebecca kissed him.

This was perfect. The white cloth in between Clarke’s pretty, pink lips looked so arousing to Bellamy. Having her hands cuffed behind of her back only made Clarke’s bust stick out further and become more prominent. It was only natural for Bellamy to desire them so he reached upwards and gripped both of her breasts after pulling up her shirt enough that they were exposed. If she was wearing a bra, he undid the strap and moved it out the way. Regardless, his fingers were touching and kneading her flesh.

No matter how many times they have sex or how they do it, Bellamy has loved every second of it. Her tight, wet, dripping pussy coated his length already and created this tight vice, squeezing him for his cum already. As she bounced up and down on his hips, sending him deep inside of her, Bellamy watched those breasts bounce. After a couple minutes, he started grinding upwards against Clarke, not enough to hurt himself but plenty enough to add to the sex so she was not doing all the work. “This feels so good Clarke… faster, baby. I’m okay. You’re not hurting me.” He assured her, most looking forward to her muffled moans.

--------------

Tyler held the kiss against Rebecca’s lips for as long as possible. When they finally pulled away from the passionate embrace, the young man kept their eyes together and touched their noses together. “I love you… can I still stay the night?” He questioned, hoping that their earlier agreement was still on for the night. Nobody had to know and there were ways to keep it secretive. After everything that happened, it just felt right for Tyler to stay the night and fall asleep with her in his arms. While waiting for an answer, he decided to kiss her neck, hoping to sway the answer.

Clarke moaned through the gag in her mouth, as Bellamy ditched her bra and tossed it aside, then gripped her breasts, his grip rough which she loved. His fingers were all over
her breasts, caressing her and making her feel amazing. She moaned louder against the gag when Bellamy started to grind up against her, his cock slamming into her and driving
her crazy in her love and lust for him. Each time Bellamy's cock rammed into her, a feeling of pleasure went through her body. She saw him staring at her breasts, and nodded at
his words, unable to smile through the gag in her mouth, though she wanted to. Clarke moved her hips faster at his words, fucking herself on his cock. The loudest moan to ever
leave her lips was muffled by the gag in her mouth, as she squeezed Bellamy inside of her and came hard.

She struggled to catch her breath and relaxed on top of his body, a feeling of love for him, in her heart. Their wedding was today, in just a few hours they would be married. The
thought filled her heart with so much joy, and Clarke hoped that what she felt for Bellamy, shone in her eyes.

<><><><><><><>

Octavia was in her room, packing a bag full of clothes and weapons. She was going to Azgeda with Bellamy and Clarke. Anyone who tried to stop her, would be sorry they got
involved. She had done some research and carefully asked around about the men who had attacked her and Lincoln while she was pregnant with Laqueta. They were from Ice
Nation, and she was not going to let the clan of those men get away with what they had done. Sure, Lincoln had killed the 4 men who attacked them before he died, but she
wanted blood. Needed it. Even if it had to come from the King himself. "Jus drien jus daun," she muttered the words under her breath like a chant. Drawing the strength she
needed from the words. Octavia's eyes traveled over her daughter who was asleep, and felt her hatred for the people who had taken Lincoln from them, grow with each passing
moment. She kept her rage hidden from the others, but knew she would have her revenge, no matter the cost.

<><><><><><><>

"Of course you can stay the night, Ty." She said, laughing as he kissed her neck. Rebecca knew that he was trying to persuade her to let him stay, though he didn't need to try and convince her. She was more than happy to have her brother stay the night at her house again.

Rather loudly, Bellamy moaned Clarke’s name when she came over his cock. Honestly, the male figured this must have been Clarke’s fastest orgasm that he could remember. Maybe it meant she enjoyed being handcuffed and gagged. Maybe she would want to explore bondage in the future. There was plenty of rope around camp. There was duct tape. The possibilities and opportunities were endless. Even after Clarke reached her own orgasm, Bellamy was teetering on the edge as she slumped over his chest. He chuckled and at this angle, reached up to kiss her lips. Now, she might have been gagged with the cloth, but that did not mean the couple could not kiss.

However, a gagged kiss pretty much was nothing more than Bellamy lining up their faces and just pressing their lips together. He rubbed his tongue against the outline of her lips and even pressed his own tongue into the cloth so she could feel his tongue pressing against hers. “God… you sound so sexy with a gag.” Bellamy whispered, wanting her to know how much this had turned him on. At this point, he was not feeling any pain at all from the adrenaline and the arousal so he flipped positions, putting Clarke onto her back.

Now hovering on top of the girl, Bellamy did not remove himself from her. Instead, he started rotating his hips, rubbing circles and letting his thick, hard, long cock rub against Clarke again. She was already so we from her orgasm and it made a perfect crevice for Bellamy to thrust easily. So, that’s what he did. Bellamy started off slow but soon, Bellamy picked up a rough pace with the thrusting, sending the tip of his cock deep inside of the blonde while his lips continued pressing sweet kisses onto her gagged ones.

Bellamy placed both hands onto that sexy bust of hers and continued fondling the flesh. Sometimes, he would just roll her nipples around his fingers while other times, he would start kneading and tugging on the flesh. His moans were getting louder now and soon, he felt that electrical pulse sprouting from the base of his cock, hitching at the tip. After a few more thrusts and some of Clarke’s sexy, muffled moans, Bellamy reached his orgasm, releasing four or five powerful bursts of his hot, sticky semen inside of Clarke, filling her up with the most powerful orgasm of his entire life.

-----------------------------------

Smiling, Tyler pulled back from his sister before kicking off his shoes and plopping down onto the bed. “This is actually more comfortable than my own bed.” Tyler admitted with a light chuckle, sitting upright for just a moment, pulling the woman onto the mattress with him, wrapping his arms tightly around her while stroking one hand through her long hair, nuzzling his nose against her cheek.

As soon as Bellamy had flipped them over, Clarke tried to fuss at him through the gag, warning him again, to be careful not to injure his leg more than it already was. Her words were muffled by the gag, but she was pretty sure that the concerned and panicked look in her eyes, was enough to let Bellamy know what she was thinking. As he started to thrust inside of her once more, she fussed at him for a few more moments, before starting to moan again, as he made them both feel good. Their lips met against the gag time and again as Bellamy pounded into her, and Clarke's moans got louder and louder.

She sighed, and her eyes rolled back in her head at the pleasure, when Bellamy played with her breasts. His hands on her, his fingers teasing and playing with her nipples had her slamming her body against his. When his moan's got louder, that turned her on even more, and as he slammed his hips against hers with bruising intent, she strained against the
cuffs on her wrists, but didn't care, as he finally filled her, and she came once again.

<><><><><><><><>

"Glad you think so," Rebecca said as she kicked off her own shoes as well, and moved to join him in her bed. When Tyler pulled her with him and into his arms, she felt herself completely relax at his touch. His hand in her hair, had her closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling. His nose at her cheek, had Rebecca gently gripping Tyler's chin and turning
his head so that their lips could meet in a slow, gentle kiss.

Minutes after pulling himself on top of Clarke, Bellamy experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. After one final thrust deep inside of Clarke, every muscle along his cock tensed and flexed. It ended with that electrical pulse stopping at the tip of his cock, causing the male to essentially call out Clarke’s name like a desperate prayer. God, he loved this girl and he loved having sex with this girl. It had never been like this with anyone before. Once those ropes of his hot, sticky semen had filled Clarke, they both needed to recover from the sex.

Bellamy slumped down beside of Clarke and wrapped his arms around her, assuming the typical cuddling, post-sex position. A sweet smile was spread across his face now and his lips peppered gentle kisses along the skin of her neck and collarbone. “I know… I have to let you out of the cuffs, soon. But now… I just want to cuddle with you like this.” Bellamy whispered, promising that it would only be a few more minutes and then she would be freed. For now, he just wanted to soak in this moment, hoping this was not the last time his sweet Clarke was going to be tied up for his pleasure.

----------

Tyler thought the kiss was torturously slow, but that was alright. He was always speeding through life without stopping to appreciate the little things, like how soft her lips felt or how perfectly shaped they were against his own. Hell, he would venture as far to say that their lips were practically made for one another, molded to every single inch. “You’re such a good kisser…” Tyler whispered, only breaking the kiss for a mere second to praise her ability, returning to the proper kiss as his fingers began stroking through her hair again, hoping to relax her to the maximum point.

Clarke moaned against the gag as Bellamy thrust into her one last time, and then came inside of her. She smiled as much as she could against the gag in her mouth when Bellamy called out her name as he climaxed. As he filled her with his come, she rested her head against his shoulder, trying to catch her breath as they both recovered. Bellamy's arms moved around her, cuddling her close, and she leaned into his touch as much as she could, given her current position. The smile on his face, made her heart swell with love for him. Clarke loved seeing him so happy.

His mouth moved over her collarbone and then neck as he kissed her there, and she shivered, loving how his mouth felt on her. Clarke looked up and locked eyes with Bellamy when he started to speak, and she nodded at his words. She loved being this close to him and really didn't mind being in this position for right now. Clarke moved her body a little bit, until she was able to rest her head on his chest. The two of them lying there and just enjoying being with each other.

<><><><><><><><>

"You're the only person who knows everything about me. And I love that I can tell you things no one else knows, and you still love me, despite my mistakes. I love you, Ty." Rebecca said, kissing him again. Her lips moving over his, tasting him as they continued to kiss. "I love the feel of your lips," She said softly, shifting her position in the bed, and gently pushing him down on the bed, leaning over Tyler and kissing him.

It was another five minutes before Bellamy convinced himself to release Clarke from her bondage. Taking the key, he unlocked the first cuff slowly followed by the second. With a smile, the male cupped her face for a second and then grabbed her hands so she could not pull out the gag yet. “Kiss me.” He whispered, wanting to feel this again. Their lips touched and his lips parted over the gag, kissing her to the best of his ability since there was something in the way. Regardless, Bellamy was sure that this was his favorite kiss they shared. It was tough to explain but this was just completely sexy and it drove Bellamy wild.

After the kiss ended, he finally released her hands and untied the knot at the base of her skull. Slowly, the cloth was removed from in between her lips and the dark-haired man shot her a sweet smile. “I love you… I hope you enjoyed that. What did you think?” He asked, looking down at the light marks left on her wrists from the cuffs. Each time he saw that, it would remind them of how much fun they had together doing this.

-----------------

Tyler returned the smile and gasped quietly when his back made contact with the mattress. Happily, he accepted the girl over his body and placed his hands onto her waist, holding her steady while they kissed. “I love you, too.” He responded with a smile, letting his lips rub against hers again, their tongue pressing together before he changed it up and went down to attack her neck with his lips. “It feels nice knowing that you are mine now.” He admitted, not ever having to worry about feeling jealous if she was with someone now that they solidified their relationship together.

Clarke felt her wrists and arms relax a little once Bellamy unlocked her wrists and released them from the handcuffs. She smiled against the gag when he cupped her face, and then wondered what he was going to do next when he grabbed her hands. She smiled again when Bellamy told her to kiss him, the gag still in her mouth. Clarke nodded and did so, pressing her lips against his as much as she could with the gag in the way. Once the kiss ended, he released her hands and took off the gag, Clarke rotated her arms and wrists to get the feeling back in them.

The sight of his smile, caused her to break out in one of her own. "I love you, too. And I can't wait to do that again. I like the idea of doing it often. Not every day, though. It'll strain
my arms too much. But I love being at your mercy. Just like I love you." Clarke's eyes followed Bellamy's as they both looked down at her wrists and the marks the handcuffs had
made there. She looked back up and met his eyes, before pulling him into a real kiss this time, without the gag blocking them. A few moments later, she ended the kiss and pulled
back. "We only have a few more hours left, until I have to go start getting ready," Clarke whispered.

<><><><><><><>

"You never have to worry about losing me to anyone. I'm all yours," Rebecca assured Tyler as they resumed kissing. She carefully moved her body so that she was lying partially on top of him. One of her hands moved down his body, slipping into his pants, caressing his cock.

“I’m happy to hear that. I want to do it often as well. Plus, I have some rope and duct tape that we can try. I know our options of what we can use is limited but there are things around here.” Sometimes he might use a belt or a scarf. Other time she might actually use rope or handcuffs. It all varied. Thankfully, though, Clarke enjoyed being restrained and at Bellamy’s mercy. He started kissing her again once she spoke about having a few hours left. “I am so happy we’re getting married. I never thought I’d see the day when this happened. I never thought I was exactly husband material. I am so lucky to have you.” Bellamy whispered sweetly into Clarke’s ear, showing how grateful he was for her, now wrapping his arms gently around her body.

“You’re right, though. We don’t have long. What do you think we should do to pass the time?” Bellamy asked, now crawling back beside of her, resting onto his side, facing Clarke and keeping the pressure off his wounded leg while stroking his fingers through her long, blonde hair again. He was completely in love with this girl and could not wait to call her his wife. After the actual wedding, they would have a night together like a honeymoon, uninterrupted and just a chance to spend time together. It was not as luxurious as they were on the Ark but it was still perfect in Bellamy’s eyes.

---------

Tyler smirked against Rebecca’s lips. When he felt her hand sneak into his pants, the male continued smirking. His own hand reached down inside of her pants, reaching to rub her clitoris against her panties. “I know baby… I am all yours, too.” He whispered quietly against her lips, pressing close to the woman, kissing down her neck while pressing down firmer on her bundle of nerves.

"I'm sure that between the two of us, we can come up with some creative ideas on how to make this even better." Clarke said, a small smile on her lips. They resumed kissing again, until Bellamy pulled away to speak. Once he had spoken, she started to speak. "I know what you mean. I never thought that I'd get married. Not after the way things went down with
my parents," She said the last part softly. "But then that day happened with the nail, and with Dax. And you were different than I thought. And it made me want to keep getting to
know you better. And I'm glad that I did."

His whispered words had her smiling. And when Bellamy wrapped his arms around her, she leaned into him. "I just wanna lay here with you. I know, it's cheesy. But being with you is
all I need." She paused for a moment and then shifted a little, immediately pulling away to check on his leg. "How bad is the pain? And don't try and sugarcoat it or lie, because I will
kick your ass if you lie to me. Do you need me to get your meds?" She stopped speaking and decided to get the meds instead of waiting for him to reply. A few minutes later, Clarke returned to the bed with the pills and some water, and handed both to him.

Then she got back into bed beside Bellamy, and let him resume stroking her hair. The two of them held each other for a long time, just enjoying each other's company, before there
was suddenly a knock on the door and Octavia telling them that it was time for her to start getting ready. Clarke groaned, and then kissed his lips sweetly. "I love you," She told him softly. "I have to go start getting ready. I'll see you in two hours. I can't wait to officially start our life together." Clarke got up from the bed a few moments later, and left to take a
quick shower.

The next half hour was spent on makeup and stuff like that. The following hour and a half was spent with Clarke talking with her mother while Octavia pulled her hair up into a complicated twist and looped it through the veil. Clarke stood up and carefully slipped into her dress, once her hair and makeup were done. She got a bracelet from her mother
that had been her grandmother's for something old and something borrowed. The blonde was surprised when Octavia walked up behind her and slipped a necklace around her
neck, for something new and something blue.

She smiled when the younger woman said that the blue in the necklace was a sign for a healer in Trikru, and that it applied since she worked in medical and helped a lot of
people. Before Clarke knew it, the 2 hours had passed. She slipped her heels on and took the bouquet once her mother had handed it to her. Octavia had slipped away to help
Bellamy half an hour ago, and left the finishing touches, between Clarke and her mother. She took a deep breath, nervous. Not about her love for Bellamy. But about how this
was going to change their lives.

Clarke walked out of Octavia and Laqueta's room, and down the hall to where the wedding was to take place. They checked her hair and veil once more. Then the music started
once she reached the hall, and had her mother on one side of her and Octavia on the other, as they started to walk her down the aisle. The sight of Bellamy all dressed up took
her breath away. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life. The music changed to the bridal tune, and Clarke locked eyes with Bellamy as she, her mother
and Octavia made the trip down the aisle. Once they reached the front of the room, her mother and Octavia each kissed her cheek and then moved to their seats, leaving her
with Bellamy and the minister. She slipped her hands into Bellamy's and the two of them turned to the minister as he began the ceremony.

For a moment, Bellamy allowed his mind to think back when himself and Clarke first became a couple. They went to find an underground military bunker when Clarke fell and a nail was sent through her arm. Bellamy helped fix her wound and they kissed. After that, Dax tried to kill Bellamy but he failed. That brush with death brought the true emotions to the forefront and ever since that night, Often, the dark-haired man thought back to that day where everything changed. The only regret Bellamy had with Clarke was not admitting his feelings earlier. If he could go back, Bellamy would have walked up to her once they landed and kissed her.

“Oh, you don’t sound cheesy. I think that’s adorable, actually. I love the idea of sitting with you.” The male whispered quietly into her ear, content to sit there and cuddle with her. Since she was not taking ‘no’ for an answer, Bellamy came clean and told her about his leg. It felt better than that morning but it still quite a damn bit. He thanked Clarke for providing him with these meds and he took the pain pills but the best way for him to recover was staying around the love of his life and enjoying himself with her.

Time passed so quickly and soon it was time for Clarke to leave. Playfully, he pouted at the girl and watched her leave. “I love you more.” He teased, letting her go get ready. Their wedding was soon and he was going to shower as well along with getting dressed. However, he just relaxed in the bed first before moving, looking over towards the ring that he has for Clarke. There were not bountiful options or anything but Bellamy hoped it was going to be enough for Clarke, to make her happy and satisfied with the ring.

For Bellamy, he had much less to do in preparation for the wedding. The male showered and went to see one of the women that knew how to make clothing. She had the suite Octavia created for Bellamy to give to him since she was already busy with Clarke. Once taking the suite, Bellamy returned to his room and got dressed. Afterwards, he spent time mingling with everyone while the wedding area was being prepared. It was a beautiful day outside and the reception after the wedding was taking place in the center of Arkadia.

It was right in front of a beautiful lawn and grassy area that had been grown over the past few months for the camp. Bellamy wore a navy blue suite with matching pants and even a pair of black, dress shoes. His hair was trimmed and he looked rather sharp while waiting down in the large area inside the ship where this wedding was being held before they went outside. All the inhabitants took a break today from working so they could come together and everyone would just enjoy the day.

Bellamy felt his breath leave his lungs whenever Clarke entered the aisle and approached him. God. She was outstanding. She was gorgeous. She was perfect. Holding her hands, the minister told Bellamy it was his turn to start everything and say his vows or just say whatever he wanted to her. “Clarke Griffin, I love you more than life itself. I love you so much. I can never tell you just how much I love you. Asking you to marry me was the best thing I have ever done. I wish I would have talked to you before and started our relationship. But I have no regrets with you. You’ve made me happier than I have ever been. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Clarke. I know I will always be happy with you and that we will always be together. I can’t wait to call you my wife. I can’t wait to continue holding you each night and waking up with you in my arms. You are the light of my life, Clarke Griffin. I will do anything it takes to keep you happy and safe. I want to be with you forever and I will give you all of my love until the day I die and even after that.”

--------------

Tyler was confused at first. What was going on? It became clear to him what Rebecca wanted to show when his large hands were placed onto her stomach. His palms contacted her soft skin and Tyler smiled, feeling how the baby was moving around. Next, he crawled down her body and kissed her sweetly on the abdomen. “I love you… Daddy loves you so much.” He whispered to her belly, nuzzling their noses together before kissing her abdomen again, crawling back on top of the woman, wrapping his arms tightly around her. “When is your next appointment?” The male questioned, not remembering what she said. He just hoped that everything would check out alright. He could not wait to meet his son or daughter.

Once Bellamy had finished speaking, Clarke smiled at him and then began to speak, herself. "Bellamy, you've taught me so many things since we got here to Earth. You taught me not to give up, that each one of us has a fighter inside of them just waiting to break free. You've taught me, that it's okay to make mistakes. That no one's perfect, and that's okay. That there's beauty in not always being perfect. You've shown me how to take control of my fears and use them to become stronger as a person. But most of all, you've shown me that for the longest time I was only surviving, not living. The first day we kissed was also the first day you saved my life, and not just from Dax."

"You saved my life by giving me something to fight for, someone to fight for. You helped me keep our friends who are now family, safe. You make it so that I wake up every morning, knowing that you'll be by my side and that we'll be together for the rest of our lives. You make me feel safe, and loved. And I never thought I would have that. You're the most important person in my life and I'll spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you and how much you mean to me." After Clarke finished with her vows, the minister recited a prayer, and then it was time for the rings. She smiled at Octavia when the younger woman handed her Bellamy's ring. She slipped the ring onto his finger and started to speak.

"With this ring, I give you my promise that from this day forward you shall not walk alone.
I have no greater gift to give.
May my heart be your shelter
and my arms be your home.
May we walk together through all things.
May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are.
May you always see the innocence in my eyes.
May we feel this joy forever."

Once she had finished speaking, she fell silent, her eyes locked with Bellamy's.

<><><><><><><>

Rebecca smiled when Tyler let her take his hands and place them on her stomach so that he could feel the baby moving around. Her smile widened when he pressed a gentle kiss to her stomach a few moments later. His words had her eyes tearing up with love for both him and their baby. He nuzzled their noses together, kissed her stomach again and then moved back up her body and wrapped his arms around her. "My next appointment is tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock."

All of Bellamy’s attention was given to Clarke in that moment. Every word was soaked up completely and he listened to the beautiful words she spoke to him. Once the wedding ring was slipped onto his finger, it was Bellamy’s turn. With a smile, he lifted Clarke’s hand upwards and slipped her ring onto her left hand ring finger. He recited the same sweet words that she did until he finished. The ring was slid all the way on when the dark-haired male pulled away just to grab both of Clarke’s hand in his own, squeezing them firmly. This was a perfect moment that Bellamy wished to capture and live in forever. Even then, he knew their future together was bright.

The minister looked at both Bellamy and Clarke before speaking. “With these exchanging of rings, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now, you may kiss your bride.” The last sentence was spoken to Bellamy. Some traditions never change and this particular tradition was something the male loved. Leaning down, Bellamy pressed a sweet kiss onto Clarke’s lips. The kiss was held for about ten seconds or so and Bellamy finally forced himself to pull away. With a bright smile, Bellamy playfully tugged at Clarke’s lower lip before releasing her.

The hall erupted in cheering and clapping. It was the first wedding held on the ground in a long time. Even on board the Ark, weddings were only occasional events. Love was a rare commodity. Bellamy and Clarke were lucky to share this experience and become married. It was legal, official, and finished. It was also the greatest days of Bellamy’s life. A chuckle left his lips while everyone stood up and clapped before the path was cleared down the aisle with happy, upbeat, wedding music playing. Arms linked together, the newlyweds walked down the aisle together towards the exit where the food and reception was set up outside. There was even a large wedding cake created. They might have used more food than they could afford but this was an incredible occasion. “Let’s get this started.” Bellamy laughed, leaning down to kiss Clarke’s cheek while they walked.

----------------

“Well, here’s what I think…” Tyler started with some teasing, playfulness in his voice. “Tomorrow, I think you should be ‘sick’. Maybe, you’re throwing up and you don’t feel well so your big brother decides to help you and drive you to the appointment since the father is not around.” Of course, that could be an accurate story they tell to anyone that asked. In reality, they both knew Tyler wanted to be there every step of the way. It was not totally possible but he thought this story was good for them to ride out for now. “How does that sound?”

The wedding went by before Clarke was ready for it to be over. She and Bellamy were officially married. It felt so weird to think that and to know that the two of them would be with each other for the rest of their lives. A smile turned up her lips as Bellamy led her down the aisle to the exit and kissed her cheek. Once they were at the reception, Clarke turned him
to face her and slipped her arms around his neck so that they locked eyes. "We did it," she said softly, a happy smile on her lips. Many things were going to be different now. They would need to learn to communicate more, and she would need to stop pestering Bellamy into agreeing with her about things. When they discussed something, they would weigh each other's responses and decide how to go from there. They weren't always going to agree on everything, but they also didn't need to fight over everything. And as Clarke slowly swayed her body to the music, she looked forward to the amazing and even difficult things that they would face head on, together, in the future.

<><><><><><><>

"Sounds like you're a genius, big brother." Rebecca said and smiled. "And your plan's actually pretty close to the truth," she admitted. "I have started to throw up in the mornings, but I'm good at hiding it from people. So, I have no problem with us going along with that for the appointment tomorrow." She stretched out on the bed, getting comfortable and smiling at Tyler.

The older traditions were kept. It was time for the first dance between the new husband and wife tandem. Everyone gathered in a circle around the reception area while the final preparations for the food was being made. Bellamy pulled Clarke close, one hand resting on her waist while the other hand rested on her shoulder. Their bodies were close and once the slow song started playing, Bellamy slowly swayed with Clarke to the sounds of the music. The smile kept growing and he looked deep into Clarke’s eyes, unable to look away from the beautiful girl that was now his wife. Everyone remained silent, letting the couple have the center stage all to themselves but Bellamy was too infatuated with Clarke to even recognize that anyone else was there and watching. “This is perfect.” He whispered quietly, leaning down for another kiss.

------------

“Thank you, Rebecca. I hope we’ll find other ways and excuses to have me take you to your appointments. We’ll take it as they come, though.” Tyler whispered, smiling from ear to ear knowing that this was actually happening. “I love you, sis. Thank you for telling me, by the way. I know it must not have been easy but I am so happy that this happened to us. I was worried at first, but now… I am super excited.”

"You're perfect," Clarke whispered back as she kissed him back as well. For this moment in time, there was no one else but the two of them. There was no worrying about the past, or about the future. All that mattered was that she was with the man she loved and they were enjoying their special day. She chuckled softly and then ducked her head as she teared up. Embarrassed with herself for getting so emotional. It wasn't like her. She was usually more in control than this. "See what you've done?" Clarke asked and laughed through her tears. "You've officially turned me into a girl."

<><><><><><><>

"Well, we can just keep pulling this every now and then. Or, I could fake dizzy spells and say that I can't drive, so I'd ask you to drive me. I'm sure we'll be able to come up with
some kind of way for you to make it to some of my appointments. We're both pretty brilliant and there's nothing we can't do once we put our head's together," Rebecca said and
then she smiled at her brother. She sighed softly a few moments later and ran the fingers of her hand over Tyler's skin as they laid there. "What should we do now?" She asked
him.

It was rare to see Clarke so emotional. Her actions spoke volumes about how impactful this was. Bellamy never doubted this was what Clarke wanted but seeing the emotion in her eyes would answer any doubt that anyone had. The couple continued sharing a dance and Bellamy kissed right underneath one of her eyes, prepared to kiss away those tears if they slid down her cheeks. “I think it’s adorable.” Bellamy teased, moving even closer to Clarke, both hands now wrapping around her waist once he pulled her head down onto his chest. “You are the best thing to ever happen to me, Clarke. I am going to be right beside you, forever.” He promised again, peppering soft kisses along her neck while the others at their reception started dancing as well.

--------------

The siblings spent the remainder of the night cuddling, talking, and watching television. Early the next morning, Tyler woke up and called into his office, saying he was going to be late because he had to take his sister to her doctor’s appointment. Being his own boss, nobody could tell him otherwise. He just was letting his colleagues and secretary know what was happening today. Besides, he covered for them many times when they were out of office and had patients with an appointment. This was only the second day Tyler had missed, actually, with the first being that day months ago when he called out of work to confront Rebecca. After the call, Tyler crouched beside of the bed and decided to wake Rebecca with a kiss so she could get up and they could get ready for her early appointment.

They continued to dance and when Bellamy kissed underneath her eye, Clarke laughed softly as he teased her. "You say that now, but I'm sure we're both glad that I'm not usually the emotional type." He moved closer to her and his hands wrapped around her waist, and she loved it. Clarke rested her head against Bellamy's chest. "I never want to be without you. I never thought that I would love someone as much as I love you. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you," she whispered. His words made her smile and as Bellamy kissed her neck
and they continued to dance, she wrapped her arms a little tighter around his neck, pulling him as close to her as possible.

<><><><><><><>

Rebecca moaned softly as awoke to the feeling of Tyler's lips on hers. She opened her eyes and they locked with her brother's. Ending the kiss, she smiled and reached out to caress his cheek. "I think that's my new favorite way to wake up." After one more kiss, she reluctantly got up from the bed and moved to grab a quick shower. Once that was done, Rebecca dried her hair, and then got dressed and returned to the bedroom. "What excuse are we going to use today, for why you're there?" She pulled on her shoes as she spoke, and once that was done, grabbed her keys and handed them to Tyler.

“You will never lose me.” Bellamy assured Clarke. It was difficult to make those kind of promises but Bellamy was confident. He did keep Clarke in mind whenever he was out somewhere dangerous. At the end of the day, he wanted to return home so he did not take all the risks he could in hopes that Clarke reciprocated that, too. Sure, they had so many people they had taken charge of, but none were more important to him than Clarke. Soon, the dancing had slowed down and Bellamy released Clarke so she could dance with her mother since her father was not around for the father-daughter dance. Bellamy stood to the side and smiled, deciding to find his sister and share a quick dance with her. Now he loved Octavia but he was aching to get back to his bride.

--------------

The male reminded his sister about their plan from last night. “You are feeling so sick this morning. You called me early and asked for a ride since nobody else was available. Being the good brother I am, I dropped everything to come help you.” Tyler winked, giving her another kiss. While she got ready, Tyler found himself a change of clothes as well. He allowed her to shower first and use the bathroom for everything she needed and then took it upon his own volition to shower as well. He got dressed swiftly and was finally prepared to get going. After getting out the shower, Tyler found his keys, wallet, and phone. “Are you ready, sis?”

Clarke nodded at Bellamy's words, though she knew that he couldn't really promise that. No one could. She had learned that the hard way with her father. "Just promise me that when you're out there, you'll be careful. That's all I ask. I want you to come home, to me, Octavia and that little angel over there." She said and then motioned in the direction of his sister
and their niece. "They love you just as much as I do. Your sister, probably even more, in her own way." The dancing slowed down and when he released her, she kissed his cheek and then went to find her mother, to dance with her.

<><><><><><><>

Octavia was sitting at one of the tables, holding her daughter on her lap. She pointed out Bellamy and Clarke, and smiled when Laqueta smiled and then made baby noises at Bellamy. "That's right, that's your Uncle Bellamy. He loves you so much," Octavia whispered, smiling. She looked up when Bellamy approached the two them, and when he mentioned dancing,
she nodded and asked Raven if she minded watching Laqueta. When the other woman said she didn't mind, Octavia handed her daughter over, and then got up to dance with Bellamy. "Congrats, Bell." She said as they moved to the dance floor. "You know, Mom would have loved her." She said softly, motioning to Clarke.

<><><><><><><><><>

"I'm ready," Rebecca said and nodded, and quickly changed her demeanor. Making herself come across now as tired and feeling sick. She walked slowly to the car and got in, resting her head against the window after she had buckled up, and as Tyler did too, and then pulled out of the driveway. As they drove past a food place on the way to her appointment, she got a whiff of the Mexican food and her stomach turned. "Pull over!" Rebecca said, and was glad when he did. She threw her seat belt away from her body, shoved open the car door and dropped to her knees, throwing up in the grass.

“I agree. I don’t know how someone wouldn’t love Clarke.” Bellamy admitted with a soft chuckle. Clearly, he was head over heels for Clarke Griffin. Although he was spending time with his sister now, his eyes kept flickering back to Clarke, waiting for her to finish a moment with her mother. Once she was finished, Bellamy hugged Octavia tightly and stopped dancing. “O, I just want to thank you for everything you’ve done to make this possible from the clothes and decorations to giving me the confidence I needed to ask Clarke about this. I love you, sis.” Now, Bellamy pulled back from Octavia and spent a moment with Laqueta, talking to her and playing with her before returning to his bride.

A bright smile was on his face. It always was whenever they were together. “I hear it is time for us to eat now.” Bellamy mused as Abby called them over to form a line. There were meats, vegetables, and other foods available. It might not have been the same extravagance of food that they would have had on the Ark, but it still looked delicious. Of course, the newlyweds were first in line. Bellamy grabbed a bite of everything for himself. The servings and rations were small but that was besides the point. Bellamy intended on thanking everyone when he proposed a toast later. Once their plates were full, he found one of the tables and pulled out a chair for Clarke to sit, taking his seat right beside of the blonde once she had settled in. “I can’t wait to get you alone…” He whispered in a teasing voice, his lips brushing against her ear.

---------------

Well, it seemed their cover was not needed. It was the truth. On the side of the road, Tyler crouched beside Rebecca in the grass. One hand was placed onto her back and he slowly massaged her. “That’s it baby. Get it all out. You’ll feel much better once you do.” He whispered sweetly to his sister. Just then, he reached into the car and handed her a bottle of water. “Sip on it, slowly. It’s okay Rebecca.” Now, he was just stroking her hair, trying to give her the most comfort possible. Once she was done getting sick in that moment, Tyler helped her stand up again and led the woman back towards the car and helped her get back inside. He planned ahead, reaching in the back and having a puke pan. “In case we don’t stop in time.” He nodded, handing her the pan.

Back
Top Bottom