Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

Clarke smiled when Bellamy returned and entered his tent. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in. I wanted to surprise you." She stopped talking and then laughed a little bit when he said that he had planned to ask her to stay with him. When Bellamy dropped down onto the ground beside her, she moved closer and then wrapped her arms around his waist. "Did you find Octavia? Is she okay? Are you things between the two of you okay?" The concern for the other girl was clear on her face. They might not get along sometimes, but Clarke still cared about her. She cared about everyone in their camp. She leaned in and pressed a kiss to Bellamy's neck. Her mouth moved along his neck, repeating the action. She lifted her head and then met his eyes.

"I hope that I haven't wrecked anything you had planned for tonight." The words were whispered and she kissed his lips this time. The kiss lasted for a while, before she pulled back and removed her shirt. Her hands moved to Bellamy's jacket, which she unzipped and then slipped off of his shoulders. His shirt followed and Clarke moved so that she now sat on his lap. "I wanna do this.......with you." Her eyes remained on his as she spoke. Her pulse sped up as well as her heart. She wanted this. She wanted him. Bellamy. "I trust you," Clarke told him.

Bellamy assured Clarke that Octavia was fine. She needed to calm down and take some time for herself tonight. Everything had been repaired. No sooner than when he finished, Clarke made her intentions known, pulling off her shirt and his jacket and shirt, too. His hands rested on her waist, holding her in his lap. “Okay. Are you sure?” He whispered, proving that he did not want to force anything on her nor did he want her to feel pressured into it. Sure, Bellamy made it clear he enjoyed sex by how often he had it when he arrived to the ground. During that time and now, he matured and realized the sensation of sex was not that important. It was who he was intimate with that mattered. Once Clarke said she was sure, Bellamy took control. If there was anything positive from having experience, it was knowing what to do. Clarke would hopefully have a mind-blowing experience.

“You are the only girl that I will ever touch, kiss, or make love to again for the rest of my life.” Bellamy assured her, a smile growing on his face. The biggest thing he wanted Clarke to understand was that this was not just about the physical sensations anymore. The emotions he felt for her were strong, so he jumped into things. The first thing Bellamy did was work on pulling down her pants. He stopped at her ankles, ridding her of the boots and socks she wore, leaving her now only clad in her bra and underwear. “Clarke… you look incredible. I mean, it’s unbelievable. You are definitely the sexiest girl in the world to ever exist. I don’t want you to ever forget that.” Judging by the look on his face, he truly believed that, staring at her body with awe as he tenderly kissed her skin, remembering he promised her to take things easy and be gentle with her since this was new.

Clarke was relieved when Bellamy said that Octavia was okay. She nodded when he said that she needed to take some time for herself. Once they had finished talking abut Octavia, she nodded again, when Bellamy asked if she was sure. "I'm sure. I wanna be with you." She relaxed once he took control, which was what she had wanted to happen. Her lack of experience had her nervous. "You're the only person that I ever wanna touch or have touch me." His smile, caused her to break out in a smile of her own. She stood there and let Bellamy pull her pants, boots and socks off.

The feeling of his hands on her hips, legs and ankles was enjoyable. Clarke stood there in just her bra and underwear, and her nerves spiked a bit. Thankfully, Bellamy started to talk and her nerves settled down at his words. The way his lips moved over her skin, let her know that he knew what he was doing. Not that Clarke had had any doubt about it. She wanted to do something for Bellamy, and started to kiss his injured shoulder, the action gentle. She moved on to kissing his chest. Then Clarke brought her lips to his again, kissing him. She whispered against his lips, "Tell me how to make you feel good." She stared into Bellamy's eyes, wanting to please him but not sure what to do.

Bellamy shuddered when Clarke kissed his chest. Her lips were so soft and contrasted with his hard muscles. The male simply smiled at the blonde, assisting her over towards a couple of the sleeping bags inside his tent, slowly dropping her down onto her back, crawling on top of Clarke. He placed her hands onto his crotch. “Just rub your hands back and forth against my crotch. That’s a good way to start.” He whispered though he was already growing erect just seeing Clarke like this. Now, he knew she was a gorgeous girl but wow… her breasts were so big and his hands had touched her ass when he carried her to the sleeping bags, it felt so plump and flesh against his palms.

Basically, Clarke was perfect in Bellamy’s eyes. He helped Clarke pulling his jeans down towards his legs, now leaving the male only clad in his boxers. He pressed her hand against his boxers, letting her feel the bulge growing as he slowly ground himself into Clarke’s hand. His lips were busy, kissing right above her chest, contacting against her collarbone and neck, a soft moan leaving against her neck. “Clarke, how do you feel? Are you having fun yet?” he asked, focused solely on her enjoyment, hoping she was feeling comfortable in this little amount of clothing while she was touching his bulge.

Clarke smiled when she felt Bellamy's reaction to her kissing his chest. When he carried her over to the sleeping bags and dropped her onto her back, she waited for him to join her. Bellamy moved on top of her. When he took her hands and placed them on his crotch, she rubbed him gently. Her hand moving slowly on him. Clarke could already feel him getting
hard beneath her hand, and took a shaky breath. His whispering in her ear was making her feel things she was unfamiliar with. A few moments later, she slid Bellamy's jeans down
his legs with his help.

He pressed her hand against his boxers, and she stroked him as he ground against her hand. "I like the way you feel against my hand," Clarke told him. His lips moved over her body
and when he kissed above her chest, she moaned softly. Bellamy's moan made her nipples harden, as did his mouth on her skin. "I feel like less talking would be better," Clarke said
and grinned at him. "I'm okay," She assured him. "If I wasn't, I'd tell you. Or I'd punch or kick you," she said and laughed softly. "Promise." A few moments later, she moved her hand that stroked him through his boxers, slipped it inside and resumed stroking him.

Her hand was around him, flesh against flesh as she stroked him. "I'm having fun, but I know that you know how to make it more fun. Tell me how." Clarke still worried that she'd do something wrong or hurt Bellamy, but she trusted him to tell her before she hurt him or immediately if she messed up. "Don't be afraid to touch me. I'm not breakable. I'm stronger
than you think and I can take more than most people give me credit for." She wanted Bellamy to enjoy this, and that wouldn't happen if he decided to treat her like she was made of glass.

Bellamy wanted to be careful, but he was being too careful. Clarke brought it to his attention and he just chuckled, relaxing himself. He actually felt nervous, not wanting to mess anything up. The last thing he wanted was for Clarke’s first time to be anything less than memorable. He pressed one more kiss to her lips and became less rigid, now deciding to let go of all his reservations and focus on his emotions and let that flow freely.

His large hands cupped her breasts and he dug into the mounds of flesh. God, they were so big and they fit perfectly in his palms. After kneading and fondling the flesh, Bellamy unclipped her bra and tossed it onto the side of the tent. Next, Bellamy leaned down and wrapped his lips around her left nipple. His tongue started circling around her areola, continuing to suck on her nipple until it was nice and hard. Then, he kissed across the center of her chest and repeated the process with her right nipple.

Now, every inch of her breasts had been kissed and touched. Bellamy smiled sweetly from this angle and started kissing down her abdomen. Now, his hands gripped her ass tightly, squeezing the flesh here just like he did with her breasts. His fingertips dug in and left some marks before releasing. Bellamy used his teeth to grip the waistband of her panties and pull them down off her legs and off her feet before dropping everything onto the ground. His eyes went wide, loving to see her nude body.

Without using any words, Bellamy guided Clarke’s hand to take off his boxers. Once that was done, he wrapped both her hands around his thick, growing cock and started movoing her hands up and down from the tip to the base. While she did this, he focused on her, pressing two fingers onto her clitoris, rubbing circles and lightly pressing into the sensitive nerves, leaning down and pressing a firm kiss onto her lips.

Bellamy kissed her lips again, and Clarke eagerly kissed him back. She saw that he was finally relaxing, and smiled. She watched as his hands moved to her breasts, where he cupped them. The action made her sigh as he dug his fingers into her flesh. Clarke let out a low moan as he played with her breasts. When he undid her bra and tossed it aside, she relaxed. "Oh.. God." She moaned when Bellamy took her left nipple into his mouth, and sucked until it was nice and hard for him. His mouth moved to the center of her chest and Clarke used
her free hand and pressed his head against her chest as he moved onto her right nipple.

Once he had both of her nipples hard and aching, she felt him move down her body. She loved it when he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Clarke knew by his grip that she would have
finger-shaped bruises there in the morning, but she didn't care. Bellamy removed her panties and she was bare to him, a light blush covered her cheeks, neck and chest. A few moments later, he guided her hands and she took off his boxers, leaving him naked, too. When Bellamy took her hands and wrapped them both around his cock, and guided them up and down, she tightened her grip only slightly and kept moving her hands as he had shown her.

Her strokes were slow but firm, happy that Bellamy seemed to enjoy her touching him. Especially since his cock got harder in her hands. Clarke moaned and bucked into his hand as his fingers worked her. His lips met hers, and she probed her tongue against Bellamy's lips, seeking entry to his mouth, to rub her tongue against his.

<><><><><><><><>

Octavia snuck back to the camp early the next morning. She had convinced Lincoln to come with her as she didn't want to be away from him. And knew he would be safer with her
and her camp. The sun was just coming up. They were almost back to the camp and were trying to get through without waking anyone. Her head jerked back and she screamed,
"Don't shoot!" when one of the other's fired a shot that missed her head by mere inches. "It's Octavia! Stop shooting, you idiots!" She said and ducked another bullet, throwing
her body over Lincoln's and pushing him to the ground to avoid getting shot. Those who were on guard had been asleep, but they had woken up when she'd loudly stepped on a
twig and got their attention.

Even if Bellamy and Clarke stopped where they were, the male would have enjoyed this more than any other time with a girl. Lust was not the only motivating factor anymore for Bellamy. He continued rubbing her clitoris with the pads of his index and middle finger until she started growing wet. Then, Bellamy slid one finger inside of her, hoping to increase her wetness and stimulation. When this happened, his cock was already quite hard and erect thanks to her hands stroking him. Bellamy finally wrapped his hands gently around her wrists and pushed Clarke down to lay flat onto her back on the sleeping bags.

He crawled on top of the blonde and felt a smile grow onto his face. He angled their hips together and started by teasing Clarke, only allowing the tip to rub against her opening. Then, Bellamy leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss onto Clarke’s lips, holding it for a few seconds while he finally entered her tight, wet pussy lips. He knew she was not lying to him. God, she was so tight- but Bellamy loved that. She already created this tight vice on his girth and it was almost difficult to thrust against her since every inch of his cock was immediately coated and covered by her walls.

He took it slow at first, though. He knew it would likely be painful since his erection was so much bigger than the average guy anyways. That, and it was her first time. To take her mind off any pain, Bellamy continued kissing her and finally slithered his tongue inside of her mouth. His hands planted onto her breasts again, squeezing them firmly and roughly, making sure that he left a few more marks on her body as he already had moaned her name quietly against her mouth, his entire body on fire.

--------------------

Lincoln grunted when he was tossed onto the ground, thankful that Octavia was not harmed. The voice of the guards sounded as they stopped shooting and were preparing to open the gates. Lincoln looked to Octavia with a hint of nervousness. “Are you sure this is what you want? Your people have already tried to kill me, multiple times. They won’t like this.” Lincoln was speaking from experience since his own people had kicked him out and wanted him dead. He worried that something might happen to Octavia because she was with him and he was a Grounder. He worried more for herself than he did for himself. He knew since the first time he saw Octavia, he wanted her and it had worked out well so far but now he stood up with the girl he loved, reaching to take her hand for some comfort and motivation towards the gate

His fingers rubbing her and then slipping inside of her caused Clarke to moan loudly and spread her legs, wanting more. She could feel how big and hard his cock was and was scared
of how it would feel inside of her. When he grabbed her wrists and pushed her to lay on her back, she met his eyes. Bellamy climbed on top of her and the sight of his smile calmed
her nerves. Clarke moaned again as she felt him rubbing against her. Their lips met again when he kissed her, and held the action, before entering her. A pained sound left her lips
as he entered her.

Bellamy wasn't lacking below the waist and she froze, her breaths coming out in gasps at the pain. He kissed her again, and this time slipped his tongue into her mouth. Clarke rubbed her tongue against his as they continued to kiss. Her gasps of pain eventually turned into moans, especially when he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them roughly. The action caused her to tear her lips from his and let out a moan loud enough for the others to hear. Apparently Clarke was pretty vocal during sex. A smirk curved her lips at the thought and she kissed him again.

"I love you," she said softly.

Her head whipped around at the sound of gunshots and shouting. She didn't want to end this with Bellamy. They were finally acting on their feelings and it was amazing. But there could be something really wrong, and as the leader's they needed to check on their people. "What's the plan?" Clarke asked, looking to Bellamy to decide. Their friend's were more capable of defending the place than they thought, but if the problem was serious, then it required her and Bellamy's touch to assure their friend's that everything would be okay.

--------------------

"Lincoln, are you okay?" Octavia asked as she slowly moved her body off of his. She had seen one of the gun's aimed in his direction and hadn't thought of anything except wanting to keep him safe. "It's what I want. I'll protect you. And I'll tell Bellamy to put out the word that no one's to hurt you. For the most part they listen to him and Clarke. They're just a bunch
of scared kids looking for direction. I don't care if they like it." Octavia paused and then turned Lincoln to face her. She cupped his face. "I love you."

“I love you too, Clarke.” Bellamy answered immediately. He did not hesitate. It surprised him to hear Clarke say this but he was thrilled nonetheless. He was caught in a world of bliss when the gunshots sounded and he clutched Clarke tighter. Well, at least they admitted their love together and even though he would be left with a raging boner and Clarke was left with a dripping wet core, they could not ignore this. “Ugh… We should probably check it out, make sure things are okay… but… I am not done with you tonight.” He whispered these last words like a promise, stealing a kiss from her before pulling out of her entrance, trying to wipe himself off quickly so nothing showed on his pants.

Then, he pulled on his boxers and jeans, grabbing his gun and shirt next as he exited the tent quickly, still redressing. This was not some time to take it easy since the danger might be real and present. From Clarke’s loud, sexy moans to Bellamy still getting dressed while exiting the tent, the fact that they were having sex was the worst kept information from the camp. However, Bellamy did not care. In fact, he hoped everyone saw and heard so they knew that Clarke was his and vice versa.

They reached the front gate and the guy on the guard post said it was Octavia and he accidentally fired, but she was okay. “What the hell is wrong with you? We don’t’ shoot first!” He half-shouted, wanting to strangle this kid and made a mental note to never let him hold one of those guns for a while . When Octavia entered with Lincoln though, everyone drew their weapons and Bellamy stepped in between them. “Hey, lower your weapons! It’s okay!” He called out though everyone was growing upset that they were letting a Grounder inside and all started shouting but Bellamy cleared a way for the pair to enter.

=======

“I’m okay, Octavia. And I love you too. Thank you for this.” He whispered, knowing that if he returned to his village, he would die a brutal death for being labeled a traitor. But he wondered if his fate here would be worse when they entered and guns were aimed at him despite Bellamy standing in the way and ordering that they were clear to enter. Lincoln almost felt surprised that Bellamy was doing this. “Is he serious about this?” He whispered where only she could hear, feeling apprehensive about her brother thanks to earlier interactions.

Clarke nodded at Bellamy's words. She shivered when he whispered in her ear, and nodded. The two of them got up and quickly got dressed. She grabbed a knife that was lying nearby and left the tent with him. "Why the hell did you shoot?" Clarke demanded. "You could have at least tried calling out! What if you had shot her in the head?" She questioned the young
kid, pissed off. The gate opened a few moments later and Octavia entered with the Grounder that they had captured. "What the hell?" Clarke asked, stunned. Then she immediately
said, "Hold your fire!" Both she and Bellamy made their way over to Octavia and the Grounder.

"Do you hear me? Do NOT attack! If any of you make a move, I'll kick your ass and you're off the guard." The anger on her face and in her eyes was real as she spoke to the others.
She couldn't believe that Octavia had brought the Grounder back, but she knew that the brunette had had a reason for it. Even if Clarke was beginning to get a bad feeling about it.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Octavia's fierce manner didn't falter a bit, even with more than a dozen guns pointed at her and Lincoln. "He's definitely serious," she whispered back to Lincoln. She pulled out a knife
that she had taken from camp the night before and had stored in her pocket. She was in a protective stance in front of Lincoln, ready to attack anyone who tried to attack them. "If anybody makes a move toward me or him, I'll cut your eyes out and feed them to a reaper." Octavia was deadly serious. If anyone looked at them wrong, she would stab them. She didn't owe anyone anything except for her brother.

Bellamy felt thankful for Clarke’s backup. While she assisted him with clearing a path towards his sister and the Grounder, Bellamy approached Octavia and took a deep breath. “Come on. This way.” He whispered quietly, wanting to find a private place to talk with his sister. However, it was not something he meant to do alone. When he walked past Clarke, he reached down for her hand again, showing he wanted her to join them. Bellamy led the other three deeper into the camp, noticing how apprehensive everyone was acting towards the Grounder. There was already some intense whispering going on and it made Bellamy uneasy.

They reached the drop ship and went into one of the rooms further back on the lower level of the ship. Bellamy closed the door once all four of them entered. Next, the male turned to Octavia with a questioning look. He did not know what she was doing now so he needed to ask. “What is this Octavia?” Bellamy questioned, figuring that she must have wanted the Grounder to stay with them in camp but he needed to be sure and listen to what was going through her head.

-------------

Lincoln appreciated everything Octavia was doing for him. It was a crazy story they had together but Lincoln was happy, he just hoped it lasted without anyone trying to tear them apart. While they walked through the camp, Lincoln kept his eyes on everyone they passed, fearing someone would just jump out of line and attack him. Even worse, he feared that Octavia would try to save him and get hurt in the process. It was not worth it, if that was the case. They reached that damn ship he was held in before but he was taken into a different room with himself, Octavia, Bellamy, and a girl he known to be Clarke. Bellamy asked Octavia a few questions so he just remained quiet while she spoke.

Whatever Bellamy decided to do, Clarke would back his play. She watched as he approached Octavia and the Grounder and then motioned for them to follow him, so they could talk. She nodded when he reached for her hand, letting her know that her wanted her to join them. They walked deeper into the camp and kept an eye on the other's, to make sure no one attacked the Grounder. At least not without provocation. Clarke heard the whispers as they passed the others and went into the drop ship. Once the four of them were inside, door closed, she let out a sigh of relief. "You're playing a dangerous game," she said, eyeing Octavia who had one of the Grounder's hands in hers.

<><><><><><><><>

Octavia faced her brother and Clarke as the four of them stood there in the drop ship. "Lincoln's saved my life. His people kicked him out and if he tries to go back, they'll kill him. I want him to stay with us, be one of our people. He's not responsible for the attacks on our people. Bellamy, you know I wouldn't put everyone at risk! And he knows this place better than any of us do. He could help us. Please Bell, talk to them. Call them off and assure them that we're still safe. I don't wanna have to choose."

Bellamy chewed on his lower lip, in deep through. The last thing he wanted to do was push Octavia away. Granted, the only time Lincoln had been violent was when they entered his cave to get Octavia. She seemed to truly care for the Grounder and the look in her eyes was fierce. He must make her happy so who was Bellamy to say that he could not stay? Octavia was his weakness, anyways. He could not turn her away, knowing that she would leave the camp if she had to just to be with this grounder. “Alright. Fine. I’ll tell everyone to stand down but if someone threatens him, come directly to me. The same rules will apply for Lincoln. He can stay but if he attacks someone, he can still be kicked out. You’re going to have to be responsible for him, Octavia. Do you understand?”

Lincoln continued remaining quiet, listening to Bellamy and Octavia talk. He felt his heart thud when Bellamy actually said he could stay. Now, Lincoln was not the kind of man to back down if someone threatened him but he would be on his best behavior for sure and would promise himself and Octavia that he would not attack unless he had to. He would do his best to keep the peace and he felt so thankful to be here and for Octavia inviting him here. He did not know what he would do without the girl, honestly.

Clarke nodded in agreement as she listened to Bellamy speak. "If anyone makes a move against either of you, you can obviously defend yourself. But don't immediately go for the kill shot. We don't want to kill each other. We want to survive here and we can't do that if we're constantly attacking each other." Her eyes traveled over the Grounder. Bellamy had said
that his name was Lincoln. "If Bellamy says you can stay, then you can stay. But there will be outbursts and attacks on you. You can count on it. Our people are angry about the deaths we've had, and need someone to blame. Whether or not you did it, you're the only Grounder within their reach."

She opened the drop ship and took a moment to size him up. "I'm Clarke," she said a moment later and stepped forward to shake his hand. Making sure that the other's saw her getting along with him. "Welcome to our camp, Lincoln. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to let me or Bellamy know." After they shook hands, Clarke turned to the others. "If anyone attacks Lincoln or Octavia, they will be banished and left to survive on their own, no questions asked."

<><><><><><><><><>

Octavia breathed a sigh of relief at Bellamy and Clarke's words. "I understand," she told her brother. She and Lincoln would defend themselves if they needed to. But they would follow her brother and Clarke's commands. Once they were done talking, she took Lincoln's hand and led him away and to her tent. Leaving Bellamy and Clarke alone once more. "I won't let anything happen to you," Octavia assured him as they entered her tent and she zipped it shut behind them.

Soon, Bellamy, Clarke, Lincoln, and Octavia were standing in the middle of camp with everyone watching and listening. “Clarke is right. Nobody is to attack Lincoln or Octavia. Remember, they are our ally. Do not blame him for what the other Grounders did. Anyone known to be threatening or attacking either will be banished.” Bellamy made sure it was clear and not anyone really liked that idea but there was nothing they could do. For the most part, Bellamy’s loyal followers decided to back him up regardless and they would listen to him.

Next, Bellamy turned his attention back to Clarke. They had some unfinished business from earlier but he had something else on his mind. “I think… I think I’m ready to talk with Jaha. Can you sit with me while I talk to him though? I just… I’d feel better if you were there with me.” Honestly, Bellamy was scared mindless about what Jaha would say. What if he was supposed to be executed when the Ark landed? What if he could not be forgiven? It was something he had to face though and he felt more confident about the situation if Clarke was there by his side. With her, Bellamy felt that anything was possible.

Lincoln quietly thanked Bellamy and Clarke for their help before following Octavia into her tent, getting out of sight from everyone else. “Thank you, Octavia.” Lincoln whispered again with a soft smile, sitting down onto one of her sleeping bags and moving to relax. “It means so much to me that you’ve done this. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else than right here with you.” The male whispered quietly, reaching to hold her hand for a few moments.

Clarke nodded when Bellamy said that he was ready to talk to the Chancellor. "Of course I'll go with you," she said when he asked her to go with him when he talked to Jaha. "I'll be by your side. I'll tell Jaha how instrumental you've been in keeping us all alive. If he still wants to execute you, then we'll leave. I won't let him kill you." She said softly, and then squeezed his hand. She pulled Bellamy down to her level and kissed his lips gently. "It's gonna be okay," Clarke said and tried to be encouraging to him as they waited for Jaha to appear on the screen.

<><><><><><><><><>

"You don't have to thank me. I said that I love you and I meant it." She moved to sit down beside him on one of the sleeping bags. Octavia smiled at his next words and when he grabbed her hand, she squeezed his hand. A few moments later, she moved over Lincoln, pushing him down on the sleeping bags and kissed him. Her body rested on top of his, as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, tasting him.

Inside the communications tent, Clarke and Bellamy sat side by side. Underneath the table, their hands were touching and a large screen in front of them projected Chancellor Jaha. Bellamy felt Jaha staring right through him so he decided to speak. “Sir… I am sorry…” Before Bellamy even finished speaking, he heard Jaha cut him off. “Bellamy Blake. I guess you know already but your little assassination attempt failed. Before you even ask, I cannot pardon you for what you have done. That was the rule for the other juveniles on the dropship. You were not even supposed to be there. Here is your warning: as soon as we get down onto Earth, we will have to uphold the Ark’s laws.” Bellamy felt defeated, unsure of what to say, looking down and looking lifeless, his hand dangling in Clarke’s.

Lincoln chuckled softly, pulling Octavia on top of his body and resting his hands onto her waist. “And I love you, too.” He murmured lowly, leaning up to kiss her on the lips again, pulling her down onto his chest while they kissed, accepting her tongue inside of his mouth, pinning them down underneath his own. He continued running his hands up and down her back, keeping their bodies close together. “You are my world, Octavia.” He murmured lowly against her mouth.

"Sir, I'm sorry to cut you off, but you can't do that. Bellamy's the reason that so many of us are still alive. Without him, we'd all be dead. He's united us as a camp. Taught us that we're worth something and that we're more skilled and stronger than we thought," Clarke said, interrupting Jaha while he was speaking. "He's risked his life over and over for us. That has to count for something," She said desperately. "I know what happened. And that it can't be undone. But please sir, don't kill him. If you have to do something, banish him and I'll go with him." She said immediately.

<><><><><><><><><>

Octavia smiled at Lincoln's words. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me." She told him and kissed him again. "I like who I am when we're together. You make me feel stronger. And you make me feel safe.." Octavia said, knowing that she would protect him just as he protected her.

Bellamy listened to Clarke and felt his heartbeat quicken. Did she really want to do that? Would she leave everything behind just to be with him if he was banished? Bellamy could hardly believe that but he should not feel surprised since they expressed their love. Clarke seemed to determine to protect Bellamy and vice versa. He would do the same thing for her if the roles were reversed. Not wanting her to be forced to live outside the camp because of him, Bellamy felt a growing need to convince Jaha differently. "Well... how about this? If you pardon me, I can offer something to you. I can tell you who wants you dead on the Ark. I can tell you who helped me." Jaha seemed to ponder this for a few minutes but it finally intrigued him. "Fine, Bellamy Blake. If you tell me who helped you try to kill me, then I will pardon you for your crime." Bellamy let out a quiet sigh and told Jaha every detail about how Commander Shumway helped him and came to him first.

-------------------

Lincoln smiled, running his fingers through her hair over and over again. "I like who you are, period. You make me feel safe, too. And you are strong in your own right. You can definitely handle yourself." He chuckled, loving how strong she was. "I don't know how I got so lucky with you, but I'm thankful for this." Lincoln added, nuzzling their noses together and looking deep into her eyes.

Clarke let out a relieved sigh when Jaha pardoned Bellamy for his crime. They spoke to him for a little while longer and then the two of them were finally able to leave. She led Bellamy back to his tent and moved to sit down on the sleeping bags once more. "I think this calls for celebrating. And I have the perfect thing in mind," Clarke said as she zipped up the tent and moved to straddle Bellamy's lap. Kissing him she said, "Now... Where were we?" A few moments later, she started to remove their clothes once more.

<><><><><><><><><>

"I'm the lucky one," Octavia told him. "You're amazing. You're like no one I've ever met before. Every time I think that I've got you figured out, you surprise me. In the best way."

Bellamy smiled against her lips, helping Clarke rid himself of his shirt and her shirt. Once that was done, he pushed Clarke down, flat onto her back and straddled her body. His hand made quick work of her jeans and of his own pants, leaving them clothed in only the underwear they had. He kept smiling at the blonde, his hands cupping her face, so overwhelmed with happiness and love. “Thank you for helping me, Clarke. I couldn’t have done that without you and I appreciate that you were willing to leave camp to be with me. You’re truly an incredible girl, Clarke. I love you. I will love you forever.” Bellamy whispered, now trailing his lips onto her neck.

Lincoln smiled slightly at Octavia, now wrapping both arms around her neck and hugging her to his chest. “You know… you haven’t said much about your life on the Ark or before this. I love you and I want to know everything about you.” He whispered, only knowing a few things like how she was locked away for just being born. That did not matter though. He wanted to know every thing about this girl that he loved.

"I love you too, Bellamy. And I did it because I'm selfish. I don't want to be here without you." They were both in their underwear and Clarke in her bra. She smiled when he cupped her face. The feeling of his lips trailing on her neck, made her moan. "We don't have to start over from the beginning," she said and removed her bra and panties, and his boxers. "Make love to me," Clarke said kissing him.

<><><><><><><>

Octavia relaxed into Lincoln's arms. "There's not much to tell. My mother had Bellamy and then two years later she had me. Families weren't allowed to have more than one child on the Ark. My mother was floated... killed... and Bellamy raised me. I grew up in a hole in the floor, until we were found out. Then I was sent to jail on the Ark and then sent here. But I don't care about that now. All that matters is that I love you, and my brother. He's the only family I've ever had and he means everything to me. So do you," Octavia told Lincoln.

Bellamy made quick work of his boxers, disposing the material and returning his lips onto Clarke’s. Next, he was done wasting time, rubbing the tip of his thick, throbbing cock against the girl. He finally pushed forward and entered her, moaning out her name lowly when he did. She still felt so tight and so damn perfect. The kiss became more eager than ever before, his hands planting onto her large, perky breasts while squeezing them with ample force, his teeth capturing her lower lip and tugging as the pace started to increase, his hips contacting firmly against hers.

-------------

Lincoln smiled softly when Octavia finished her story, wrapping his arms tightly around her neck and pulling her taut against his chest. “I’m sorry that you ever had to go through that. I am going to protect you too, Octavia. I really love you and I’m never letting anything come in between us.” He whispered quietly and leaned down to give her another kiss on the lips before trailing them down her neck and towards her collarbone, wanting to drive her wild with his kisses and the tickling sensation it would provide to her. He never felt this way with someone before. It was incredible, honestly. It was something he never wanted to lose.

Clarke sighed softly against Bellamy's lips as they kissed. She moaned as he once more slipped inside of her. His cock was easier to take this time, now that she wasn't a virgin anymore and knew what to expect. Her lips moved against his and when Bellamy squeezed her breasts in a tight grip, Clarke felt his teeth tug her lip, and she mashed their teeth together, eager for more. Her hips moved hard and fast against his. She wasn't in the mood for slow and gentle. They had time. She slipped a hand around Bellamy's body, cupped his ass, and pressed him harder against her. The kiss broke and their eyes met. "Now's not the time for slow and gentle."

<><><><><><>

Octavia willingly went into Lincoln's arms. She smiled when he pulled her against his chest. "Don't be sorry. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for what I've been through. If I'd never been illegally born, I'd have never been sent to jail. If I had never been sent to jail, I'd never have been sent here and met you. And never meeting you would be the worst thing
in my life." Octavia said and then she lifted his chin and their lips met.

Back
Top Bottom