Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ascension to the Heavens|Descent into Hell(Corsair and Xana)

Dual Scenes: MFF Scene, Svalis Lily and Anja. MF Scene, Mykel and Eva
  • The bed creaked and the mattress sagged under additional weight, and then something soft trailed over Lily's face. It tightened, covering her eyes and knotting behind her head. "Shh..." Anja whispered in her ear, fingers trailing lightly over her belly. "It's better this way, isn't it? I could be... anybody." Anja's soft lips trailed down her cheek and over her throat, biting lightly along the throbbing vein beneath her skin. Her supple body pressed into Lily's side, one finger joining Lily's in exploring her dripping slit. "Who am I, in the darkness? The priestess we saw?" Her tongue explored Lily's mouth as her wet pussy ground against Lily's thigh. "Can you taste a demon's seed on my lips?"

The bed creaked again, mattress depressing further as another figure joined them. Strong hands rolled her on her side, then cupped her breasts as a thick cock pressed into the cleft between her buttocks. Callused fingertips rolled her nipples, moving as a wet mouth covered one and then the other. "And who is this, in the darkness? Whose thick cock will fill you, Lily? Are you spreading yourself for a demon, in your mind?"

"It's... uhm, yeah," Mykel agreed, feeling at a loss for words. "I mean, it looked like the Great Celebration, but..." He shook his head. "Everyone knows who everyone else is, there. Even if they don't know each other personally. And..." He shifted awkwardly, trying to hide the erection straining his pants. This was ridiculous! He and Eva had shared rooms, and even beds, before. They weren't in love, he didn't think. Certainly not like her mothers or his parents. But they had been friends forever, and had fucked more than once - often because sex was more entertaining than chess for whiling away an afternoon. But now, with that orgy in mind, it felt... awkward.

"Mindless sex, yeah," he echoed. "Those blondes were hot, though," he added, thoughtlessly. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Eva stiffen with a little gasp. Worried he'd offended or upset her, he turned. She was staring at him, eyes a little clouded and lips parted, her shirt unlaced and open to the waist. "You... thought so too, huh?" She stared at him, then nodded.

He never remembered what happened next. One moment he was sitting, the next he was pressing her against the wall, grinding his hips into hers as he kissed her savagely. His hands tugged at her shirt, pulling it down over her shoulders and throwing it aside. "Fuck," he growled, "I want you."

"What else comes along with it?" Verrier repeated. "You know, Clara. You know what else 'comes along with it'."

He slipped away, gesturing towards the arched windows high above them and the sky beyond. "How did you arrive here, Clara? You did not walk, and you did not ride. You flew, flew in the shape you were meant to wear." Walking backwards, he led her through the shelves as he watched her reaction. "The shape you fight so vigorously against, Clara. You are becoming - have already become - a Dragon."

He spread his arms wide again, allowing his extended fingertips to trail over the bookshelves. "Not one of the diminished, pathetic linnorms or wyrms that haunt the desolate wastes of the world. The touch of Chaos is upon you, igniting what a hundred generations of humans in my domains have absorbed. Clara Olgasdottor you were named at your birth, Claradochsvyatoy, in the Primal Speech - Clara, the Bright Daughter."

Turning, he pushed open the orichalch doors and stepped out into the main thoroughfare of the mountain. "You will be magnificent, Clara. Immortal and ageless and powerful, and free." Turning, he bowed slightly and offered her a hand with a wink. "But, perhaps, you will freely accompany me? You stayed such a little time, last time you were here, and there is much I would show you."

Eva (Cassie and Justine) and Mykel

Rynne, daughter of Willam (mother not yet revealed).

Demon orgy, Lily, Zamira and dozens of demons.
  • Clara was speechless as she was entered the room. She must have impressed them, though she imagined it was her connection to Verrier more than her valorous deeds that earned her a queen’s apartment.

“It is very nice,” Clara admitted, laughing in disbelief. Did they realize that she slept on the ground on the way here? Oh, but a hot bath sounded absolutely delightful, and she certainly wasn’t one to refuse. It’d be an insult anyways, wouldn’t it? “I will bathe, yes, but I must insist you don’t fuss over me. Please, relax. The hovering is making me self-conscious.”

“It is nothing more than you deserve, as the Lady of Fairtheora,” Marion contested, managing a smile.

“I am not accustomed to be waiting on. Please, sit, relax in the sitting room. I will call upon you if I need anything.”

Furtan laughed, a boom sound that seemed to fill the dining hall, “Yes, a very diplomatic answer, indeed. Well, I am glad you have not written me off yet, as I had hoped to prove my sincerity to you. Perhaps we could speak in private, and I am can your questions and concerns. And if not me, then perhaps a few priestesses?” Furtan invited, standing now.

Zamira smiled a Lily, offering one last tight squeeze of her thigh. Higher this time, so very close. Leaning in towards the her, Lily could smell her perfume, exotic jasmines and vanilla. “There is something I want to show you.”

“You climbed into the dragon’s brain?” Hilda asked, excitedly. Astrid too looked up at the cousin she hardly knew in awe, as she recounted her defeat of Yarost’cherev. The rest of the table looked on, while eating as well. It was an exciting tale.

“It’s eye socket. It gross though, slick with pus and rot, and it smelled even worse. And the dread dragon tried his damnedest to dislodge me. But I clung to his socket bones, driving my sword into the soft flesh against and again until finally, he fell. And I had to leap from his eye then, or else be smushed by a thousand tons of dead dragon.”

“I think it’s incredibly that you’ve killed so many demons,” Hilda just shook her head, hardly able to contain her excitement from hearing the tale, “And even a dragon? You’re amazing!”

Clara glanced over at Verrier, squeezing his hand with a look on her face. A look with which she intended to convey, ‘Don’t eat the girl, I rather like her.’ “Of course, my role was so small. Lord Verrier was most impressive, coming to the aid of his people.”

Lily knew she probably shouldn’t be alone with Zamira, but she wasn’t quite sure how to say no to her. She was eroticism personified, exemplified by the sway of her hips as she lead Lily through the manor. She was certainly sincere in her beliefs, Lily knew. Could tell, thanks to her Paladin gifts. Whether the demons were was an entirely different story, but perhaps she could get more honesty from Zamira in private. Wherever she was leading Lily.

As it turned out, their destination was a bedroom, nicely furnished with a large bed and a couch. Was this Zamira’s room? Had she invited Lily here to finish what had started between them last night?

“You are so beautiful,” Zamira whispered, running silken soft fingers over Lily’s face and down her neck. “Like the Goddess made flesh.”

Lily bit her lip as Zamira teased her, still remembering her dreams about the other night. Still remembered the fantasies that consumed her mind, the desires that drove her wild. Remembered how prominently Zamira featured in those fantasies. “You flatter me.”

“No flattery. Honesty. If I wasn’t serving the Goddess this evening, I’d really enjoy tasting you.” Zamira breathed, pressing her soft body against Lily’s.

“Serving…?” Lily asked, wanting the priestess so badly. Fingers twitching as she tried not to grab her, to touch her, to run fingers through her dark hair.

“Would you like to watch? Or do you want to participate this time?” Zamira offered, stripping out of her dress. Lily was too distracted by the sight to prod further. Luckily, Zamira’s meaning was becoming apparent, as several demons entered the room with them. All of their crimson eyes falling on her, even though Zamira was already nude.

“Who’s she?” One with grey skin and horns curling from his forehead asked, coming up behind the priestess.

“Curious,” Zamira offered, sagging into the demon’s arms as he began to caress her. Another was before her, cradling her face in his hands to bring her into a kiss. Lily could hear Zamira moan and sigh over the meeting of mouths and tongue, building into a sharp whine and a lingering whimper before the demon pulled away. A thin stream of blood drooled down her chin, just threatening to spill onto her skin before another demon pulled her into another kiss, lapping at the trail of blood. The one behind, gripping hips to keep her still, brought his mouth down to her shoulders, kissing there as well. Biting likely as well, from the brief stiffening Zamira did, before sighing again. Another took her wrist, tracing veins with lips before sinking fangs into the muscle just beneath her thumb. Three demons feed on her, simultaneously, and Zamira could only gasp, and beg for more.

The heat building between Lily’s thighs was becoming nearly unbearable as she watched Zamira’s reaction. Clearly, she loved it, offering more of herself to each of the demons present. Did it really feel so good? Zamira was laid out on a bed, legs spread wide for Lily’s viewing pleasure. Already the paladin could see Zamira’s glistening lust, blossoming lips just begging for use. But then a demon was blocking her view, kneeling between Zamira’s thighs to lick her dripping sex. One of the demon’s offered his cock by her face, smudging her cheeks with his precum. It was an awkward angle, but Zamira licked at it, gasping from the attention being paid to her cunt.

Fuck, Lily knew she was wet as hell now, sucking and biting at her lips to avoid drooling over the cock that Teased Zamira. The demon licking the priesteess’ pussy turned toward her, offering a splendid view of her moist slit, dripping with blood from the bites on her lips. “Would you like to taste her?” He suggested, lips wet with blood.

Without thinking, Lily nodded, slipping out of the decorative pauldron and bracer. Crawling over Zamira, who wore a dazed, serene expression on her face. Lily kissed her, tasting the lingering blood on her tongue, and a hunger burned in her, a hunger she never understood until that moment. She could feel fangs extend from her own teeth, growing razor sharp in her mouth. Throbbing, aching to pierce tender flesh and gorge herself on blood. Without even realizing it, her tongue was on Zamira’s nipple, toying with the blood hardened nub, calling to her fangs. Lily groaned as her teeth sunk into Zamira’s skin, the sensation of sweltering blood filling her mouth nearly driving her to orgasm.

Beneath her, Zamira gasped and writhed under Lily, arching her back to offer more breast to the ravenous paladin. Between her legs, a demon stroked his cock, trailing it along soaking, blood drenched lips. Lily pulled off her breast, just in time to catch the expression of ecstasy on Zamira’s face as the demon penetrated her. Driving his length into her tight channel in a single hard push. Zamira looked as if she might cum, overwhelmed by the attention.

Zamira’s blood was still wet on Lily’s lips as a demon pulled her face to his, kissing her with a serpentine tongue. I’m kissing a demon, she thought, shuddering. Finding the act arousing in its illicitness. His fingers, claws with dull nails, trailed down neck and shoulder, reaching her perky breasts. She gasped, pulling away from the kiss, suddenly hesitating.

“Should I stop? He asked, teasing the nipple with the threat of claws, through the thin cotton of her dress. The slight sting felt incredible, better than she would have imagined, and she wanted more. She wanted all of it, and it terrified her.

“It’s okay, Lily,” Zamira assured her, moving against the demon fucking her, moaning softly. Her fawn skin was blushing rose from pleasure, an erotic sight so lovely Lily couldn’t will herself to look away, “The Goddess celebrates our passion, and encourages it.”

“I–“ she started, not sure if she was going to argue or agree, complain or consent. The words were stolen as the demon behind her, the demon fucking Zamira, grabbed her hips, groping them with rough hands. Bunching up her dress to squeeze her ass, overwhelming her apprehension. Beneath her, Zamira moaned, eyes wild and unfocused as her desire built.

“Bite her again,” the demon behind her suggested to Lily, fingers drawing closer to her slit, “make her cum.” Pushing her ass into the air, Lily leaned into Zamira, tracing her throat with moist lips, letting them scent of Zamira’s blood fill her head. Instinct took over, fangs aching until they pierced the vein. Zamira and Lily moaned together, the priestess going rigid under her ecstasy. Lily found herself greedy, mouthfuls of hot blood gushing down her throat. It was an effort to pull away, an effort to stop, something primal awakening within her. But she had, somehow, Zamira pulled her into a kiss, sucking her own blood off Lily’s tongue.

Demons surrounded the two women, stroking their erect cocks in eager anticipation. Was Zamira really going to fuck them all? All by herself? It shouldn’t have been a surprise, given what she had seen at the baptism, but it still seemed strange and surreal. And yet, she knew she was getting hot at the sight of all these cocks, at the thought of taking all these demons. Zamira getting fucked beneath was driving her wild, making her almost jealous, but she didn’t dare give voice to those desires.

MF Smut Scene, Verrier and Clara
  • Clara shivered as his talon caressed bare flesh. It's wasn’t sharp, not terribly sharp at least, but it was large, and it forced her to consider how easily he could kill her. It had been almost twenty-five years since she had last had that fear, and it was a strange thing to get used to. In human form, they were close in strength, and in dragon form she was beginning to catch up. That much was clear from the little games they had played. But in this moment, with eons of knowledge and experience in his mind, he had an edge over her. And she wasn’t sure how to feel about that.

But he pulled her close, changing his form to match hers by the time was against him. The hunger with which he kissed her was exciting this time, with the thrill of fear flavoring it. Her own hands trailed over his chest and shoulders, memorizing the way his body felt against her. Strong, hard muscles, tensing as he held her even closer, molding her figure to his. His cock throbbed against her thigh, and it was instinctive to wrap her leg around his hips. Instinctive to brush needy lips against the tip of his length, sighing against his tongue as it grazed her clit.

Damn it all, she had to have him now! Both of her arms went around his neck, holding herself up so her other leg could join in pulling him close. The water made the entire endeavor much easier, made it easier for her body to slip and slide against his. And it didn’t take much before she was sliding down his shaft. Goddess, it was as if he were made to fill her, perfectly. Honestly, he might have been. “Verrier…”

“We were slaves.” Cassandra spoke up, arms cross under her breasts as she remembered it. “Slavery is illegal in al-Nithiel, punishable by death, but savvy traffickers still engage in it. When we came here, Furtan purchased all of us, and set us free. Offered us homes and work here, in Reeve’s Bluff. It’s hard to say no to such generosity.”

“Some of the other left, returned to the families they had been stolen from, but most of us had nowhere to go. So, we stayed here, and he helped us out,” Melinda explained. “I know it might be hard to believe in what he’s doing, given what he is, but he saved us, and we truly are thankful to him for that. Now, we are our own, free to do as we please. Free to share our body as we desire. With whomever we desire.”

FxF Smut Scene: Lily and Zamira
  • Using her sense of smell, enhanced by the changes Verrier visited upon her, wasn’t something Clara liked doing. Often overwhelming, she preferred to revert back to her original form, where scent merely informed her other senses, rather than dominate it. But Verrier’s obsessive search for the mysterious trail in his keep captured the moment, and Clara joined him in his search.

The stink was familiar, and immediately a stink to her. Foul and repulsive, thick with corruption and blood, Clara nearly gagged as it filled her nostrils. Verrier named the odor before she could, but he couldn’t be right.

“No, not celestial,” she insisted. The only celestials she knew of were Aeshma and Matthias, and his children with Ari. None of them would do something so foolish And she knew this wasn’t them, not a reformed demon, or children born of hope. Not just because she didn’t want to imagine Verrier’s ire aimed in their direction. The scent was will off. Fouler, thicker, pungent. “Infernal. Demons, not celestials.”

Eva lingered at the top of the stairs for a moment, listening. Watching, as Mykel played the part of gentleman to the two blonde priestesses. Clearly, he was fine. Of course, he was. Just spent the night with a couple other women, and why wouldn’t he? They weren’t together, didn’t love each other. A couple of people who occasionally spent the entire night fucking.
    "Maybe she can fill you in more?" Anja had seen her, waved her down to join them. She didn’t really want to, but she didn’t have a good excuse not to. So she trudged down the stairs. Both women looked at her. Looked her over, with hints of smirks on their faces. All she could see in her mind were the dream images of them tangled up with Mykel.

“Lily mentioned a few things, before disappearing with the priestess. Seems they can hardly keep their hands off each other.” The words brought back the night before last. When Mykel pressed her into the wall to kiss, hungrily. The desperate need to feel skin against skin and have him inside her. Golden eyes staring down into hers he moved in her. Her blood on his lips as he came inside her. Memories that had been sweet, but now tasted bitter as he sat between the blondes. Without meeting his eyes, she sat on the opposite end of the table.

“She said she wanted to bring Zamira to the temple, so she could study the teachings of Afodisia. Bring back true doctrines, to spread to the followers here. If Furtan were sincere in his claims of seeking redemption, he wouldn’t object. If he does object, we have an in to investigate his claims.”

Lily hissed as Zamira bit her, enjoying the spike of pain and subsequent soothing heat of her tongue. Bring back images of tasting Zamira last night. Bringing back images of being tasted, feasted upon by demons as countless fangs pierced her skin. Countless demons inside her, filling her with their seed as they drained her life.

"You've had breakfast, Liliana. Now we need to have something to eat."

The words made her fangs ache, growing sharp in her mouth. The scent of Zamira’s life, mingled with the aroma of desire flooded Lily’s senses, and she wanted more. Needed more. Needed to feel the priestess writhing as blood trickled down Lily’s throat.

“I need another taste of you…” Lily moaned. Catching Zamira’s slender wrists in a single hand, Lily trapped them over head and against the wall. Zamira struggled, playfully, for a moment, excitement gleaming in turquoise eyes. Her weight bore down on Zamira as she forced lips open, scraping a razor fang on Zamira’s tongue. Her rewards were a copper sweet trickle and Zamira’s sigh, twisting her tongue around Lily’s. Lips tinted scarlet, Lily stared into Zamira’s eyes, “I can’t get enough of you.”

MF Smut Scene, Gender swapped Verrier and Clara
  • "That's a good suggestion," Svalis said, grasping the opportunity to put everyone's attention on a new topic. "Who else should return to Caerhold? No slight on your capabilities, Lily, but the Demonlands are still dangerous. It would be better to have more than one Paladin."

"I'll go," Anja declared, looking around the table. Seeing everyone's startled expressions, she continued. "Lily is clearly biased. As am I. The two of us would present different perspectives on the situation here in Reeve's Bluff and the nature of the faith here." A shrug. "If we can't have a single dispassionate report, then we offer two different but equally biased reports and let the Inquisition decide how to proceed." She nodded at Zamira. "And you, of course, would be able to explain the doctrines of your faith better than we could."

"That seems... fair," Zamira agreed.

"I'll go as well," Svalis declared. "That gives three Paladins making the journey, and leaves three here to explore Reeve's bluff more."

"You think we're all staying?" Rynne asked, sharply.

"Frankly," Svalis replied, "yes. I'm sure that you want to keep looking into the matter of the slavers, after all. And Mykel's established a close working relationship with the faith here in Reeve's Bluff, so he can be our man on the inside." As Cassandra and Melinda giggled, he tried to look stern. "I'm being serious!"

"No, no, it makes sense," Rynne agreed hesitantly. "I suppose I should stay here. When will you leave?"

"I can't speak for the rest of you," Zamira declared, "but I shan't be going anywhere until tomorrow. At the earliest. I have to serve again, at the worship."

Vera allowed herself to be pushed back into the bed by the heat of Cuthbert's desire, growling with pleasure as hands and lips explored her curves. “I’ve been with…countless women,” he groaned aloud. “But never like this. Hopefully I am not so terrible in this new role…”

She responded by dragging her blunt nails down his back, feeling the hard ropes of muscle beneath his skin. "So far," she husked, arching her back as Cuthbert kissed a peaked nipple, "you're doing quite well." He leaned back a little and she lifted herself up, biting at his chest. "Very well, I'd say." Her fingers explored his abdomen, skimming over a taught stomach as she gently tasted his skin once more. "And this?" she asked, curling her fingers around the hot length of his erection. "This seems to be working quite well indeed."

Cuthbert groaned at her touch. “I want you, like this. Beneath me, writhing under my touch…”

Vera smiled hungrily as she leaned back, spreading her legs wide to expose the bare, slick folds of her slit. "Then come here," she purred, stroking his length. "Come here, and take what you want..."

Demon orgy: Lily, Zamira, and mulitple demons.
  • Lily lounged upon a thickly cushioned chaise, brooding. Truthfully, she’d expected Furtan to reject her proposal, giving her and the rest of her group some reason to descend upon him. Earnest acceptance had thrown her off, left her on edge.

Perhaps it was the realization she was returning to the Order, the main stronghold of the order. There were plenty there who remembered what her father had done as a demon, and had never truly forgiven him. Those who would look upon her with that same distrust. If she didn’t constantly project the image of a noble paladin, it would be proof her father’s redemption was a farce. Truly, Furtan’s cult, and the hope and inspiration they found in her father’s transformation was a welcome respite. Perhaps, if the Inquistion cleared them, Lily would devote herself fulltime, along side Zamira. And speaking of which…

“You seem so tense,” Zamira pointed out, offering a glass of wine, “Here, this will help you relax.”

Unconsciously, Lily licked her lips. From what she did remember of last night, it wouldn’t be a good idea to drink too much. She should say no, and not let this night get away from her like the last had. Instead she reached for the glass and drank deep, thirsting for the rich flavor. It reminded her of Zamira, and slaked one of her hungers.

Lily took in Zamira’s appearance, lingering on smooth olive skin on display. Licking the clinging drops of wine from her lips, she pulled Zamira down atop her. “Think I can get you off again before anyone shows up?”

Zamira laughed, a musical sound that hummed in her ears, “Even if you’re not done by the time others arrive, I don’t think anyone will mind so much. I certainly invite you to try.” Her delightful giggles became a surprised squeal as Lily picked up the priest and stood in one motion, demonstrating her greater than human strength. Once more she carried the priestess to the large bed in the center of the room, laying her down in the middle. Lily hovered over her, planting light kisses over her skin, savoring Zamira’s moans and sighs.

Now, she sat on her knees, before Zamira. With gentle insistence, she opened the priestess’ thighs, and groaned at the sight of pink lips blossoming before her eyes. Breathing deep, the musky aroma of desire filled her nose, and it was a struggle to fight back against fangs that wanted to extend. Instead her tongue slipped out, lapping along the length of her slit and savoring the tang of Zamira’s lust. The silk dress she wore rode up her thighs as she moved in to sample deeper, leaving her exposed to any that might enter. For reasons she couldn’t explain, that thought excited her.

“Perhaps I should demonstrate for the Fallen exactly how one is to worship at your altar.”

Cuthbert grinned down over Vera, the expression feral as she told him what she wanted. Fuck that hot, and she was hot. Burning from within, where their bodies met. “Not gentle…” he husked, voice thick, almost as thick as he was inside her, “I think I can manage that!” With that he drove into her depth, pushing with divine strength until he reach her far wall. He pulled out again, mimicking the way he had so far, pulling out slow to thrust back hard at the last moment. Only this time, before he was half way out, he drove forward again, catching her off guard.

This rhythm grew faster, as Cuthbert experimented with pleasure. His and hers, listening to her harsh moans and needy cries. Listening to his own body beg for more, of her sopping walls and delightful friction and her strong thighs pulling him in. Nothing could stop his hungry pursuit of ecstasy. Not the sharp bite on his neck, surely breaking skin. Not her powerful legs nor her gripping muscles, trying to hold him deep and still. Not even the pounding of the headboard against the wall, echoing his thrusts into Vera.

Finally, he released her wrists, pushing himself up in an effort to go even harder, deeper. Hands skimmed over her curves, groping a handful of breast and pinching the nipples hard. From this angle, he could see his cock plunging into her dripping cunt, and the sight left him throbbing. One hand gripped her hips, hold her down, in place, so he could fuck even harder without moving her with each stroke. The other trailed down her stomach, firm and flat and working at fucking into him, until he found her clit.

“Cum for me,” He growled, knowing he was losing control. “Cum on this thick cock, before I fill you with my pleasure.”

MF Smut Scene: Mykel and Eva
  • Vera clenched her inner walls, trying to trap Cuthbert's maddening fingers within her. "Not... not yet..." she managed to growl out, pushing up on her elbows to watch his performance. "I... I don't... yield... that easily..." Not that she wasn't of a mind to yield, though. Not after Cuthbert's skilled tongue and fingers had opened and explored her. Not with their mingled juices glistening on his face. Fuck, it had been a millennium since she'd indulged herself like this. "You... you have to take... what you want... Like...this..."

Her fingers tangled in his thick, dark hair, dragging his hard body up over hers. Then her mouth was on his, tasting herself - tasting both of them - on his lips as she devoured him. Her hips rocked as she kissed him, fucking herself on his fingers as she moaned into his mouth. Her free hand dragged over his thigh and between his legs, gripping his sticky shaft and stroking it. "I want this," she growled, biting his lip and squeezing his dick. "Hard in my mouth... while you fuck me... with your tongue..."

A jolt of pleasure exploded in her cunt, making her fall heavily back onto the mattress with a cry, and her eyes were hungry and slitted and crimson as she stared up at Cuthbert. "I want to taste your cum," she growled, cupping one full breast and toying with the nipple. "I want it hot in my throat and on my skin, while you claim my pleasure with your tongue." Her hand worked on his cock harder. stroking faster. "Or I will jerk you off right here, right now."

Mykel didn't respond, except for a slow smile that crossed his lips. His teeth, still blunt, scraped the palm of her hand and nipped at her wrist. His free hand worked at the laces of her bodice as he nibbled and sucked, exposing her a little at a time. "Your claim on me?" he whispered, gently scraping a fang over the skin of her wrist without piercing the flesh. "And what of my claim on you?" The lone hand tugged at the hem of her blouse, pulling one shoulder down until her bare arm slid free. Smiling hungrily he pulled her close, dragging the other sleeve down her arm as he molded her bare chest to his shirt. "I've always healed the bite marks completely before."

Strong hands massaged her bare shoulders as he kissed her, exploring the lingering taste of wine on her lips. Feathery kisses trailed down her jaw and along her throat, teeth scraping without piercing the skin. "Maybe I should leave a scar, this time?" His hands slid along her spine and over her clothed hips, slipping between them. "Let everyone see how much I love your taste?" Deftly he unfastened her trousers. He couldn't get them off her, now while she straddled him, but it gave him room to work with as he slid fingers between cloth and skin to grip the firm flesh of her ass.

Nipping at her collarbone, he let one fang scratch lightly. A single bead of blood welled up, trickling along the curve of one breast and down into the well of her breastbone. His tongue explored the encarmined flesh, tracing the rivulet back up to the tiny wound. Then he stood, lifting her into the air. Kicking the table, he sent the dishes flying to the floor with a clatter and a crash as he laid her back on the hard wood and peeled her trousers over her hips and thighs and cast them aside. "There'll be gentleness," he promised her, staring at her with hungry eyes as he licked her blood from his lips. "Eventually," he added, tearing at belt and breeches to expose his rock-hard meat.

Hard hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer and impaling her on his thick cock. As she arched under the shock of the invasion he slid his hands under her back and pulled her body against his, using her weight to drive her deeper onto his cock. "Eventually," he repeated, moving her up and down his shaft as he fucked himself into her. "I held back with Cassandra and Melinda," he growled, fangs extending. "I've held back with you, in the past. But you can take it, can't you Eva?" Fangs tore the skin of her throat, letting her blood stain her breasts and his shirt as he sucked at her life. "You want to, don't you?" he growled, kissing her hungrily, letting her taste her own blood on his mouth before he bit her again. "Don't you?"

Non-con group smut scene: Lily and multiple men.
  • Now this was how she intended to end their evening. In each other’s arm, gasping praise of the Goddess and breathing words of love and desire between them. Pleasantly exhausted in the effort of fucking and being fed on, with nothing else mattering but his touch and his kiss.

His lips dripping in his greed for her life, her lips dripping in her greed for his seed, a sweet exchange of fluids that left both warm and sticky. She crashed down into him, smearing his chest with even more blood.

“Wow, Mykel, I…” she gasped, seeking the words that could express how full her heart felt now. But words were lacking, incomplete things incapable of capturing the immensity of this moment. So, she just sighed and repeated what she could. “…wow.”

The salty musk of desire and the iron fragrance of life permeated the air, becoming a familiar recollection of previous times until the distinction between lovers and friends dissipated. Everything had changed, and nothing had. He was still Mykel, the man she loved since the that little boy offered her a hand when she’d fallen and scraped her knee. Nothing in the world was more comforting, safer that his arms wrapped around her.

Lily stirred, aching fangs pulling her from dreamless sleep. She’d remembered falling asleep in a bed, so waking draped over hard wooden boxes was disorienting. Almost as disorienting as the rhythmic pounding of her swollen pussy, still dripping with the devotion dozens of demons had poured into her. Who…who was fucking her? And why didn’t waking up to a strange cock inside her bother her more?

“Take it, slut!” an unfamiliar voice called, hands gripping her hips to pull her tight to him. More cum pumped into her well used slit, more cum dripping down aching thighs. Eyes fluttered open, catching the shadowy shapes of three people, seemingly human shaped.

“Shit! She’s waking up.”

“Stop for a minute, maybe she’ll pass out again.”

Questions of who they were or where she was didn’t register. All that mattered was the sweet blood pumping in their veins. “More,” she croaked, reaching weakly for the nearest one. He was pantless, she soon found, stroking a throbbing erecting that strained with fresh, sweet blood. Drool dribbled from her lips, craving another taste. “More…”

“Oh damn, I think she’s down to fuck.” He was the closest, bringing his swollen cock closer to her face, where his scent invaded her mind. From behind, one warm body moved away from her, and another replaced it, rubbing another blood-filled dick against her pussy.

“Well, she’d have to love cock to service so many demons. What’s a couple more to a hungry slut?”

“More,” she moaned, rubbing her sore ass against this new cock. A hungry mouth opened for the cock before her, gazing up at the unfamiliar human with crimson eyes. Her pink tongue traced the ridge of his head, and he groan, gripping a fistful of black hair.

“We got more for you, baby,” he laughed, thrusting his hips forth, until half his length was filling her mouth. His buddy slammed his cook deep into her depths, lubicrated with the black seed of numerous demons.

MF Dub Con Smut Scene: Jeoram and Lily.
  • Jeoram examined the young Paladin as she spoke, nodding to himself. She wasn’t an exactmatch for her whore of a mother, but she was close enough. Close enough to make all of this so much sweeter. “Then you must be the receptacle of Her divine will,” he said, wiping away another tear with his thumb. His free hand worked at his trousers, allowing his marble-colored shaft to emerge. “You must accept an offering of Her worship.”

Both hands twisted in her long dark hair, matter with sweat and demon cum. He pulled her face to his crotch, rubbing his head against her lips. She hesitated, making a small sound of uncertainty that stiffened his cock further, and he groaned in pleasure as he forced his length into her mouth anyway. “Receive my offering, oh Goddess,” he grunted, trying to keep the sneer from his voice. Then he began moving, roughly dragging her up and down his cock, letting his balls slap her chin as he rammed his meat into her throat.

“Touch yourself,” he grunted as he roughly fucked her face. “Let your pleasure show the Goddess the sincerity of your repentance.” Whore. Little slut looked just like her who’re mother. He’d dreamed about using the bitch like this, making Ari suffer for throwing him over for that traitor. But this was better, using her previous daughter like a bitch. He’d had her twice now, climaxing to the thought of Ari watching him balls deep in her.

He tore Lily off his cock, shoving back along the bench she sat on. His rough hands opened her thin robe, baring her to his gaze, and then he was pushing her thighs apart. “Receive,” he gasped, “my humble entreaty into your secret places.” Then he was in her, feeling unprepared walls lined by demon and human cum stretching to take him. “Beg,” he grunted, hammering his cock into her, “beg... the Goddess... for mercy..”

Demon Orgy: Mykel, Eva, Melinda, Cassandra, and multiple demons.
  • Between the wine and Cassandra’s affection, Eva didn’t pay much attention to Mykel and Melinda’s conversation. She hardly paid attention to anything but the wet heat building between her thighs and the taste of Cassandra’s tongue, until the distant bell rang, and the demons entered the bedroom. Eva found herself standing straighter, on edge as several entered, eying the priestesses with hunger and Mykel with curious defiance and turned towards her with a menacing lust. Menacing lust that was echoed the words one spoke, turning her sexuality into an object he could claim.

It was a relief when Mykel stepped between demons and them, setting about starting the celebration proper. A reminder that he was close, and nothing would get out of hand. Not like it almost had, the night before. Eva said the words alongside the demons, removing her dagger and medallion, and finally her whisper thin robe. She was nude, alongside Cassandra and Melinda as Mykel and the demons kneeled before them. Now, it felt like the Celebration, and she’d been to a couple celebrations. Not as the Goddess, though she suspected that even if she had, it would serve as a poor basis of expectation for tonight.

The demons remained kneeled, until Cassandra and Melinda approached them, inviting one to stand, and offering themselves. Despite what she might of thought, lying with a demon wouldn’t be like lying with Mykel. He was half-demon, sure, but he loved her. Demons were incapable of such selfless emotions. Something they’d lost in their rebellion towards the Gods. Well, that was why she was here, wasn’t it? To bridge that connection to the divine once more.

She took a step towards the bull-headed demon, that one that had already expressed interest in her, and offered her hand. “I shall receive your offerings, if you wish to commune with Her.”

He looked up, but did not rise. Instead he rested hands like paws on her hips, and pulled her closer, inhaling deep. “I would partake of Her holy water, first, until I received Her blessing, to worship at her altar.” One hand slid around her hip and over her ass, to finally rest on her back, and hold her steady. The other encouraged one leg over his massive shoulders, opening her to his long, thick tongue.

“Goddess…” she breathed gripping his horns for more support.

~*~​
    As the demons paired off with the priestesses, more demons filed into the room. Among them, a succubus, Xitlani. She raised an eyebrow towards the cambion paladin, an alluring study in contrasts. His demonic origin was unmistakable, and yet his golden eyes spoke of his connection to the divine.

“Will you offer us a path of forgiveness and atonement as well, Paladin?” she purred, caressing his strong figure with unnaturally blue eyes. “Are you also a vessel of Her mercy?”

Demon orgy: Jeoram, Lily and multiple demons.
  • “Other Paladin?” Mykel asked, distracted. Eva’s blood still stained Xilani’s lips, and he wanted to taste them. “What other...”. It clicked. “Lily?”

“The other cambion Paladin,” Xilani purred, stroking his chest with fingers still sticky with Eva’s juices. “She tastes like you.”

A different fiend hummed in agreed, “It’s too bad Jeoram decided to keep her for himself.”

“Keep her... for himself?” Lust died as he considered the implications. Jeroram. He’d heard that name before. “Jeoram...” he murmured, and memory began to awaken. “Jeoram the Accursed?”

-*-

“Accept,” Jeoram sneered, driving himself into the bound cunt beneath him, “my offering.”

Aurianna’s whore of a daughter whimpered as he raked his talons down her back, tearing her skin as he climaxed. The taste of fear and shame in her blood made the pleasure sweeter as he sucked her taste from his fingers and emptied his cold, dead seed into her womb. As he finished he coated his fingers in her blood once more, smearing it on the skull that grinned as it watched the rape.

The first rape. Other demons crowded around, waiting their turn. Twelve of them, each containing a fragment of the dead God of Destruction. Each of them necessary to the ritual, each of them eager to do their part, brutalizing the Paladin in order to draw forth the power of Thanedes with her blood and broken spirit. Power that all gathered believed they would share.

All but one, Jeoram smirked. The fools never asked why I needed to be first and last. Smiling, he stroked Lily’s cheek and felt the demonic dick that stretched her lips and bulged her throat. “You are doing well,” he assured her, smiling at the tears dripping down her cheeks and the muffled sobs of pain that tore from her throat as a second demon forced thick meat into her unprepared ass. “Soon, you will stand in the presence of divinity once more.”

MF Smut Scene: Matthias and Aurianna
  • Aurianna has always been a study in contrasts - unyielding steel and rock-hard muscle and soft flesh. Rigid discipline and wild passion. Obedience and rebellion. Even after all these years, he still found the mixture intoxicating. “Always,” he whispered, lifting her face to his. He let his fans scrape her lips as he kissed her. “For healing, of course.”

Feeding was an act of intimacy for them, something deeper and more personal than sex. Something shared just between them. It had been the cause of the only time he’d seen her express jealousy. The time Rielle had begged him to bite her as he moved in her, stroking deep as Edwin used his tongue to bring Aurelia to the edge of climax again and again. He’d caught Ari’s eye and she’d nodded, but her expression changed as his fangs pierced Rie’s shoulder and her blood beaded in her skin.

He’d never bitten another soul, after that.

Matthias peeled her thin cotton shirt over her head, and tossed it aside. “No reason to stain the fabric, right?” he murmured, molding her body to his. He let his fangs trail over her skin, scratching a bloodless red line down her throat, and her shiver of anticipation matched his own. His lips covered the skin where her neck flowed into her shoulder, skin marked by tiny white fang scars from previous feedings. Similar scars decorated her wrists, and her inner thighs, and her back.

Sometimes, he knew, she’d stroke them when she masturbated. Especially if she knew he was watching.

He bit gently at the base of her throat, not breaking the skin as he fumbled at his breeches. “What do you want?” he whispered, erect cock rubbing against her belly. “Shall I fuck you as I feed? Or shall I paint your skin white with m seed?”

Back
    Top Bottom