Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ascension to the Heavens|Descent into Hell(Corsair and Xana)

This answer drew more disbelief from the spectators, but the gathered paladins would know it was a true statement. Instead of allowing Iona to continue her questioning into how such a feat were possible, Clara spoke up.

“Is this really necessary?” Clara directed that question towards Rielle, ignoring the hard glare from Iona “We are getting away from the scope of the original inquisition.”

“Lady Clara, we are trying to get to the truth, which means we need to unravel many threads that have complicated matter. There is no way to know what information is relevant until the entire tapestry is revealed.”

“I consented to this inquiry, because I didn’t not want to invite distractions into the investigation of the murder of my husband. While I have indulged this interrogation, I am not willing to allow it to interfere with my own mandate.”

“Consented? Indulged?” Rielle crossed her arms over her chest. “Do you think yourself above the law, Lady Clara?

“I think you are wasting your time here, peeling away layers when you could be seeking out the guilty party. And I am wasting my time when I should be investigating the missing skull, which I shouldn’t have to inform the council is an extremely powerful artifact, and dangerous in the wrong hands. Not to mention the threat of Verrier’s retribution, should he grow impatient in waiting for us to return with this skull.”

Rielle’s gaze remained implacable “That doesn’t answer my question.”

Clara huffed, “I am not sure the Inquisition has the authority to restrict me, while I act on Verrier’s behalf.”

“Do you want us to find the killer?”

“Part of me does, yes.” Clara agreed, hands folded before her. “However, part of me desires to find the culprit first, so that I can mete out punishment worthy of the crime they have committed against me. I am just not certain the inquisition will be able to deliver adequate justice.”

“We must be thorough now, so that we can conclusively eliminate you both as suspects. If we miss something now, we could waste valuable time chasing down a bad lead. Your cooperation is best not only for yourselves, but for Willam’s memory.”

Clara was silent for several moments, not straying her gaze from Rielle’s. Trying to decide if it were worth it to abandon this pursuit, and seek both the missing skull, and her husband’s killer, herself. In the end, she saw Rielle’s logic. “Thorough,” Clara agreed, “But also conscientious about my own time constraints. After all, the skull puts many more lives in danger, so long as it is missing.”

Rielle nodded, and turned her attention towards Vera, “Tell us about the weapon and its enchantments. And we will require a demonstration, as well.”

“It isn’t enchanted,” Vera replied. “Not in the sense you mean, at least. The blade was forged in Afohoim, the Heaven of Love and War, and is sharp enough to cut stone and steel and never lose its edge.”

“Nothing more?” Iona asked.

Vera shrugged. “No other properties of which I am aware, at least. Why?” She leaned forward, curious. “What were you expecting?”’

“That is not...” Iona began, only to blink in surprise as Vera cut her off.

“This is pointless,” the Dragon snapped. “Neither Clara nor I are the murderers you seek, and you are wasting time - ours and yours both.” Iona started to speak, but Vera kept going. “You have established no motive for either of us to have committed the murder, and the fact that Clara is still a Paladin speaks to her innocence. Unless you believe Afodesia herself sanctioned the deaths you are investigating.”

“And she was never a suspect, not really,” Iona countered. “You are.”

“Yes,” Vera replied dryly. “Because she would clearly have asked no questions about where I went when I left the bed we had shared, murdered her husband and very nearly his wife, and then returned.” She folded her arms. “Do you believe her to be simple-minded or a fool?”

“No,” Rielle replied. “Inquisitor Iona was being thorough.”

“Inquisitor Iona,” Vera answered, “is grasping at straws.” She rose. “But you were asking about the enchantments on my sword for a reason. Show me Paladin Willam’s body. I have some knowledge in these mattes.”

Iona glanced at Rielle, then nodded. “All right. Come with me.”

Iona pulled down the sheet that covered William, and gasps escaped the congregated group. He’d been dead less than a week, and no doubt well preserved by the clerics of the Order, but his corpse was marked by decay. There was nothing natural about his demise.

Clara thought herself prepared to see the corpse of her husband. She’d mourned him since that night, mourned the two decades of marriage that ended on a killer’s blade. Even if things had been distant between them while he cared for his family, love always lingered underneath it all. But the sight of him, unmoving with umber skin greyed, tore at her heart. There was no pretending he was sleeping. Again the emotions welled up, burning her eyes and seizing her heart.

It was harder than she ever believed possible to keep her shape, to resist the dark temptation of the dragon, to wreak her vengeance on everything that were keeping her from the killer. He was hers, and he’d stolen. His killer would pay for a thousand lifetimes, until her grief burned away. She doubted it ever would.

“He died from a single deep puncture wound, on the lower left side of his abdomen. The wound became necrotic immediately, spreading from the injury. His internal organs failed and putrefied in quick succession; his final moments were brief.” Iona’s cold recount of his death left little unsaid. Based on her description, his passing may have been quick, but no doubt agonizing. He…he deserved so much better than this.

Clara turned her gaze on Vera, expectantly. If the dragon could identify the weapon that could cause this disease to take hold, they’d be that much closer to the killer.

Vera peered at the rotting wound, then used finger and thumb to spread it open for a better look. Willam’s abdomen hissed, releasing a sharper stench of rot as she looked. “A harrow blade, I presume.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yes,” Iona confirmed. “The ripping in his muscle and intestines confirmed that. But...”

“But harrow blades rarely have this effect,” Vera finished. “Hydranes desired then to inflict maximum suffering. He would still be all be right now, feels by the rot spread, had this weapon been solely of the Host of Torment.” Her eyes narrowed in thought.

“Solely?” Iona asked.

“This thing all things devours,” Vera murmured to herself, ignoring the Inquisitor. “Birds. Beasts. Trees. Flowers. Gnaws iron. Bites steel.”

“What are you...” Iona glanced at Clara. “What is she talking about?”

“Grinds hard stones to meal,” Vera continued. “Slays king. Ruins town. And...”. Her eyes suddenly focused on Iona once more, leaving the Inquisitor paralyzed by the intensity in the stare. “Thanedes.”

“Who?” Iona asked. “But... you said Thanedes is dead. That you’re looking for his skull. How could he...”

“Thanedes was the god of destruction,” Vera said. “And scraps of his power yet cling to his bones. The thief must have borne a harrow blade, which became infused with a mote of his essence.” She wheeled on Willam’s corpse. “Willam Edmundson,” he snapped, the power in her command of the Primal Speech seeming to warp the air around her. “I am one with power. Willam Edmundson! I compel you! I compel you from the land of shadow! From the Halls of Afodesia, I command you to return!

Recovering from her shock, Iona tore her blade from her scabbard. “This is blasphemy!” she shouted, struggling to be heard above the thunder of the Dragon’s words. “You will stop this, or...”. She gagged as Vera wheeled, grabbing her throat and squeezing as she was forced to her knees.

Willam Edmundson!,” the Dragon roared, all pretense of humanity vanished from her voice, “don flesh once more!

The echoes died away, leaving a silence broken only by Iona’s frantic gurgle as she tried to breathe. Vera shoved her away, ignoring her as he turned to the corpse. After a moment, Willam’s fingers twitched. Then, painfully, pus and rot leaking from his wound and from new tears as his decayed muscles rultured under his movements, the dead Paladins n slowly sat up. “What...” he whispered, voice soft with only part of one omg working correctly. His features creased in agony. “What... do you... want..?”

“Who attacked you?” Vera demanded. “Where did they...”

Willam ignored her, staring at Clara with pain-wracked features. “What... Clara? Why...”. He stifled a cry of pain. “I... goddess, Clara. It hurts. So bad. Everything.”

Your attacker, Willam Edmundson,” the Dragons n snapped. “Who was it. And where did they go?”[/color]

Edwin audibly gasped, shock and horror filling the single sound that escaped his lips. Clara could not even gasp, transfixed by the impossible reanimation before her. Both hands covered her mouth.

Willam ignored her, staring at Clara with pain-wracked features. “What... Clara? Why...”. He stifled a cry of pain. “I... goddess, Clara. It hurts. So bad. Everything.”

Your attacker, Willam Edmundson,” the Dragons n snapped. “Who was it. And where did they go?

“He…” Clara struggled to hold back her sob, her pain and rage and brief tremors of hope that threatened to bring more pain and rage. “He can’t answer you like this.” One hand became a claw, with talons like razors. She pricked a finger of the other hand and pushed the digit between Willam’s lips.

“Trust me,” She breathed, shifting her hand back to human to caress his cheek. Her eyes didn’t leave his, even as they changed from blue to golden, changing her essence to draconic. Verrier’s blood healed wounds, even life-threatening ones; could hers save Willam?

There were questions in his eyes, questions and agony, but he obeyed, sucking drop by drop of her blood. For several moments, nothing happened. It wouldn’t work; whatever she was now, she didn’t possess Verrier’s gifts. Then, just as she turned on Vera, to beg her aid in saving Willam, did something change in him. The grey pallor of his skin faded away, and his breathing grew stronger.

Iona spoke first, “What just happened?” The question was directed to both her and Vera, simultaneously.

“Dragon’s blood can heal wounds, even grievous ones,” Aurianna explained, meeting Clara’s gaze. “We used it after the battle of Monsford, to tend to those injured. Even those on death’s doorstep made a full recovery. Clara’s blood, it seems, also possesses this quality.”

“How did he return to life?” Iona stammered out. Clara ignored her, turning back toward her alive again husband,

“Willam, what happened, the night you died?”

He thought for a long time, before answering. “I saw my mother. She’s younger than me now. She died younger than me…”

“Before you died.” Clara clarified.

Willam shook his head, “So long ago…”

“It’s only been a few days. Try to remember.”

“An eternity…” He murmured, before closing his eyes. There was quiet, before Willam’s eyes snapped open. “Rynne!”

“Your daughter?” Clara narrowed her eyes, “What about her?”

“It’s not safe, she’s not safe…” He tried to get up at that. Clara pushed him back down gently

“She’s not here, Willam,” Aurianna reminded him, “She’s in Reeve’s Bluff. We haven’t heard of any problems there.”

“Rynne…Neris…” Willam whimpered.

“Do you remember what happened to Neris?” Clara asked, seizing on the opening. It wasn’t clear that Willam could help them, otherwise.

“Attacked her, she attacked her and she…” Willam rambled, flailing against the hands that held him down. “Goddess, Neris…”

“’She’?” Clara repeated, drawing closer to Willam, “Did you recognize your attacker?”

“She’s…” he started, blinking up at the ceiling. “She’s not safe. Rynne’s not safe. None of them are safe.”

“Who?”

“Clara, please…” Willam grabbed her by the shirt, with more strength than should have been possibly, in his condition, “protect Rynne… I can’t… protect her.”

“Okay,” Clara agreed, prying Willam’s fingers away.

Aurianna placed a hand on Clara’s back, “I don’t think you are going to get much more from him for now.”

“We’ve got plenty,” Vera mused, resting a slim, callused hand on Willam’s chest. “Sleep now. The disorientation will pass.”

What did you do?” Matthias asked, watching Vera step aside as Edwin and Rielle finally allowed themselves to fling themselves across the room and gather their now-living son into their arms. “I didn’t think the Primal Speech could...[/b]”

“I dragged the distance of his soul back from the Heavens,” Vera answered, pushing past him and heading for the door, “and bound it into his body once more.”

Matthias followed after her as she stride along the hallway and up the stairs. “But it has no power over the soul. Only the material world!

Vera’s answering laugh was harsh. “Did you learn nothing? The soul has substance - it is just more difficult to manipulate than wind or stone.” She mounted the stairs two at a time, heading for the roof.

“And what did you mean ‘enough’?” Aurianna demanded.

The Dragon’s answer was a question. “Where is Rynne?” She slammed open a door, stepping into the roof. “What direction?”

Reeve’s Bluff,” Matthias answered, pointing it across the Sarn. “That... Goddess. What is that?” He wasn’t sure if anyone else could see it, but he hadn’t been human for more than two decades. And to the eyes of a celestial, the gathering vortex of power far in the distance was clear and obvious. It spun slowly, spinning like a tornado, slowly reaching towards the distant horizon.

Vera must have seen it as well, he realized. The cocky arrogance slipped from the Raven-haired warrior - or whatever it was that she was - replaced by a sudden tension that made the hairs on his neck prickle. “Thanedes,” she breathed. “What... what are those fools doing?”

Pulling away from Willam now, after she’d lost him, after she’d just gotten him back, tear at Clara’s heart. Despite the nonsense of his words, Vera had a clue, and Clara had to follow. Whoever had the skull now was too powerful to leave to mere paladins.

So, she climbed the steps, behind Matthias and Ari, as they tried prying more answers form Vera. Questions about who Vera was and how she did the things she could do would have to wait, however, once they all arrived on the roof, and saw the burgeoning storm of gathering power.

“What’s going on?” Ari asked, narrowing her eyes to look across the horizon. Even with her divine gifts, Clara doubted she could see it.

“Power gathers over what I am guessing is Reeve’s Bluff,” Clara explained, before gasping. Suddenly the word felt small, closing in on her from every direction. Thousands of voices filled her ears, deafening, and overwhelm her. All around past present future collapses upon itself, a century of instances before this moment and after occurring simultaneously. Birth. Death. Creation. Destruction Growth. Decay. Everything, all at once. Overcome by the massive sensory input, beyond her mortal comprehension, Clara swayed, falling against the stone wall of the stairwell.

“Clara, what’s wrong? Ari asked, offering a hand to steady her. Around her voice were a myriad of voices, speaking at odds, distant, and yet loud and clear. Far too numerous to understand, however.

Something…something terrible has happened,” she spoke, but not in her voice. A voice older than time connected to a primal divine source. Clara Squeezed her eyes shut and breathed deep, for five heartbeats. When she opened her eyes again, everything was indistinct. Still there, buzzing in her ears and flickering over her eyes, but easier to ignore as she focused on the here and now. She stood now, straighter than before. Stronger than before.

“Tell Rielle to gather every paladin she can reach.” This time, she spoke with her own voice, albeit, a stronger version of it, carrying divine authority. “You two, get suited for battle and follow us to Reeve’s Bluff.” Then Clara shifted, running for the edge of the roof. By the time she ran out of solid ground, she was a dragon.

Last edited:
Matthias fell back a step as Clara’s voice changed. He knew that voice, knew it in his bones as she issued commands, and all that kept him from falling to his knees in obeisance was the urgency of obeying her word. “As You command, my Lady,” he said as she vaulted the railing. The rippling transformation as she sprang from the roof did not surprise him.

“What is going on?” Iona demanded, eyes wide as Clara’s golden wings beat the air.

Vera didn’t reply. She merely dug a small bottle out of a pouch, then slashed a finger and half-filled it with crimson blood. “Feed this to Rynne,” she said as she pressed it into Matthias’ hand.

What will it do?” he asked, certain he knew the answer.

“Save her. Kill her.” Vera shrugged. “It depends on how strong she is. But she will be free of her pain, one way or another.” Ignoring him, she stroked her bloody hand over a carven gargoyle and murmured unheard words that shook the air. With a grinding creak the statue spread its wings and turned, bowing before the swirdswoman, “Haldebar,” she said to the granite figure. “Hear my will. Open the arsenal, and arm the Drakul - all that can bear arms. Rouse the defense of the Mount, and send riders to each of the Kingdoms to rouse their levies and prepare for war.”

The gargoyle spread its wings and lumbered into the air. Vera turned, peering curiously at the three Paladins. “Your mistress commanded you,” she said, humor in her voice. “I suggest you obey.”

“Who..” Iona asked, stunned. “Who... are..?”

Laughing, a sound that began human and rapidly ceased, Vera vaulted the fence and walked backwards across the roof with arms out wide. “One who suffers your presence, little Paladin.” A leap hurled her into the air, where her form twisted and grew into an Enron and crimson monster. “Go!” Verrier thundered. “Your Lady commanded you!

-*-

Reeve’s Bluff
Days before...

“Forgiveness is a long and difficult path,” Jeoram grunted, driving his cock with brutal strength into the young Paladin beneath him. “It requires suffering, to show the depths of your sincerity.” Gripping the handle of the lash he struck hard, knitted thongs tearing at her back. Her cry of pain, and the way the lash made her clench around him as she jerked, mad him groan in pleasure.

Fuck if this wasn’t hot, he decided. He’d tied the bitch down, stretched over s table that he’d told her was a private altar. Which it was, although not the kind she thought. Not that it mattered, of course. What mattered was that it spread Ari’s whore of daughter for him, so he could fuck her hard and make her beg for it. “Beg,” he snarled, lashing her again. “Beg for mercy. For forgiveness.”

Maybe it was her whimpering cries of pain. Maybe it was the blood dripping down her back from the rips in her skin. Maybe it was the knowledge that he was raping Ari’s daughter and making her beg to be used harder. Whatever it was he climaxed hard, cold dead cum flooding her cunt as she blubbered incoherent pleas to the War-Whore.

The door to his sanctum opened as he finished, admitting a clicking spider-like igure.
gorgon-monster-1b36d.png

“I have it,” the demon growled, holding out a large box in one spindly, spiked arm.

Jeoram took it, smiling as he dragged his fingers over Lily’s savaged back. “Excellent,” he murmured, licking the blood from his fingers. There was a sucking sound as he pulled out, letting his black cum drip down her thighs. “Why don’t you refresh yourself? You must be thirsty, after your journey.”

Still smiling, he trailed the lash over Lily’s skin as he walked around before her. “Remember,” he said sweetly, using the handle to lift her face so he could meet her eyes. “This is your penance. Don’t lose control, like you already have.”

Xozith’s spined limbs dug into Lily’s back as the demon extended a rough, segmented phallus. Savoring Lily’s whimper as the demon mounted her, he pushed his cum-slick meat into her mouth. Then, as Xozith’s piston-like movements in the bitch’s cunt forced her to fuck his hardening meat, he opened the box. Inside as a skull fragments of leathery flesh and vestiges of power still clinging to it.

“Soon,” Jeoram whispered, staring into the empty sockets. “Soon.”

Pain was Lily’s penance. Pain would be would her deliverance. Jeoram helped her, opening her to penitence and forgiveness. “Afodisia,” she whimpered, in between his strokes and his strikes, “My Lady, please… I seek your… your mercy.”

Despite herself, Lily glanced over at the door as it opened to the spider demon. Not any worse than the demons she fucked while serving beside Zamira, but without the haze of the wine, she recoiled at the sight, and recoiled further at Jeoram’s casual offer of her body. Still, she had no right to resist or deny the worship of a fallen. She was no better than him.

Despite knowing in her mind she deserved this, Lily’s skin crawled as the demon mounted her, and terror burst in her mind as he prodded her with an alien cock. Unnaturally, it stretched her, carapace scraping against her insides. Minor discomforts, she told herself, in face of what she’d done. As Jeoram made use of her mouth, she again prayed for absolution, reaching for the Goddess in spirit, as she was bound for use by demons.

Afodisia answered her through Jeoram’s voice. “Soon… soon.”

~*~​

Eva wasn’t sure what to expect when Cassandra and Melinda invited out for the day, but it turned out rather pleasant. The twins expressed regret for coming between her and Mykel, and in turn she surprised herself by thanking them. Because if they hadn’t stolen him away for the evening, she might not have found a reason to confess her feelings, and they’d still be stuck in the roles of friends with benefits, unhappy with the situation, but unable to move things to the next level. Still, they offered to make it up to her, encouraging her to join them in serving the Goddess this evening. Which was how she ended up with them and Mykel in a large bedroom at Furtan’s manor, in a diaphanous gown.

The white gown showed off her firm arms and shoulders, flattering her athletic figure as much of Cassi and Melinda’s more curvy ones. She felt gorgeous in the thin dress, though that might have been because of the look she caught from Mykel as much as the clingy fabric of her outfit.

“Doesn’t she look good, Lord Mykel?” Cassandra asked, skimming soft hands over Eva’s arms.

“Of course, all you are allowed to do to her is look, until you are so consumed with jealousy you can’t control yourself,” Melinda teased, making a show of letting her hands wander over Eva’s body. That did feel good, and the hungry look in Mykel’s eyes made it all the sweeter.

“Here, let us drink,” Cassandra suggested, pouring wine for all of them.

Eva frowned, remembering what Myekl had told her about the wine, and how he believed it lower inhibitions. It may have been the cause of why he ravished her last night. “Is that really a good idea?”

“It makes it easier to serve our Lady,” Melinda explained, taking a glass and drinking deep. “By letting down our defenses, we open ourselves to Her grace, and become vessels of Her clemency. Our pleasure honors Her.”

“So, you know the wine lowers your inhibitions?” Eva asked, surprised to confront the truth. Usually demons traded on lies and deceit.

Cassandra pushed the glass into her hands. “The more we can open ourselves to the Fallen, the more they can find communion with Afodisia. It is Her will that we endure, and Her benevolence that we are able to endure, by drinking this wine.”

There was no lie in Cassandra’s words, though that didn’t mean what she said was true. Just that she sincerely believed it. And after last night, Eva was liable to believe it as well, remembering how she enjoyed Mykel’s rough fucking, even as his intensity frightened her. With one more glance at Mykel, Eva drank of the wine. If she were to understand this sect’s practices, she would have to embrace them. Besides, she doubted Mykel would partake, given how concerned he had been about his outburst. Let him be the level headed on tonight.

“Will you drink as well?” Melinda asked, offering a glass.

Absently stroking his canines with his tongue, canines that had started to grow as he watched Eva drink and Cssanda’s hands explore her, he started to reach for the wine. Then he hesitated. “I... hm. What is my role? Do I serve as well, or...”

“That...” Melinda hesitated as well, then laughed. “Do you know, we’ve never had a Priest before?”

“Really?” It shouldn’t have surprised him, since he hadn’t met any male members of the cult’s clergy. But somehow, it did.

“No, none,” Cassandra confirmed sipping from Eva’s glass and then nibbling on her shoulder. “Lord Furtan fly the symbolism was wrong. Afodesia is, after all, the Lady of Love and War.”

“Besides,” Melina added, watching with interest as Cassandra took a lingering kiss from Eva’s lips, “most of the demons we serve take male form. And those that wear a female shape are still willing to accept a female Celebrant.” She looked at Mykel curiously. “What does the church in Afodisn do, or in Monsford?”

Mykel was still watching Cassandra, who had taken a mouthful of wine and was now keying Eva drink it from her lips. “Well,” he said distractedly, shifting to try and make his growing erection more comfortable, “the Celebrant is frequently female, a Paladin or Priestess. But men have served in the place of the Goddess as well.”

“Hmmm...” Melinda murmured speculatively. Then she shrugged. “We have three Cekebrants already. A fourth wouldn’t hurt anything.” She offered him the goblet again. “The wine makes it easier.”

He started to reach for it, then stopped. Memories of his own loss of control the night before, and of the disturbing mix of arousal and fear in Eva’s eyes when he was done, held him back. “No,” he finally declared. “I don’t think I’ll need it.”

“As you wish,” Melinda replied, draining the wine. In the distance, a bell rang. “It is time.”

The door of the sanctuary opened, and the hairs on the back of Mykel’s neck prickled as the demons entered. He believed most of them to be sincere, but it was hard to fight his own training. Hard to look on the infernal band and not reach for the sword that hung at his waist. And hard, he realized, not to see himself in some of them.

That was the most frightening part, he realized. The knowledge that he - and his sister, it seemed - were more like them than he cared to consider.

The demons eyed him with a mixture of curiousity, concern, and defiance. Then attention turned to Cassandra and Melinda, and to Eva. “Who’s the new one?” asked a hissing, reptilian thing with four arms.

“A Paladin,” answered a gaunt thing with a skeletal face and burning ey s.

“Ooh,” laughed a bull-headed demon with lion-like paws. “I want some of that fi...”

“Stop,” Mykel said, the single word cutting through the comments like a knife. Startled, the demons watched him step between them and the three women. “We gather here in celebration of Love, for we worship at the altar of War and Love both.” His gaze swept over them, watching until they mumbled through an attempt to repeat his statement.

“Here,” he said, once he was satisfied he had their attention, “before our Goddess upon this night, we may set aside the burden of War." With that he unbuckled his sword, turning to rest it upon the small altar to Afodesia. Unarmed as they were, the demons cold not mirror the act. But they related the words.

"We need no defenses from one another,” he said, unbuttoning hs shirt and removing the medallion about his neck, showing a representation of a golden dragon and a black dragon entwined. "Here, without reservation, we offer hearts and minds to our Goddess,” he added, hanging the chain about the statue of the goddess.

Confused, the demons echoed back the words. The gifts of Afodesia allowed him to hear the genuine attempts at sincerity in their repetition, and the sound bright a smile to his lips. "We offer ourselves, in perfect trust," he declared, undressing, "to our Goddess, and to one another."

There was a confused murmur, mostly from the demons who either didn’t need or didn’t bother with clothes. But they did their best to follow suit, repeating his words as they did.

Turning to face Eva and Melinda and Cassandra, he dropped to one knee and bowed in respect. “Behold the Vessels of our Goddess!” he proclaimed. "Through them, She is among us! In them, we may find Union with Her! Hail the Vessels of the Goddess! Praise be unto the Lady of Love and War! May She bless and hallow our celebration this night!”

Demon Orgy: Mykel, Eva, Melinda, Cassandra, and multiple demons.
Between the wine and Cassandra’s affection, Eva didn’t pay much attention to Mykel and Melinda’s conversation. She hardly paid attention to anything but the wet heat building between her thighs and the taste of Cassandra’s tongue, until the distant bell rang, and the demons entered the bedroom. Eva found herself standing straighter, on edge as several entered, eying the priestesses with hunger and Mykel with curious defiance and turned towards her with a menacing lust. Menacing lust that was echoed the words one spoke, turning her sexuality into an object he could claim.

It was a relief when Mykel stepped between demons and them, setting about starting the celebration proper. A reminder that he was close, and nothing would get out of hand. Not like it almost had, the night before. Eva said the words alongside the demons, removing her dagger and medallion, and finally her whisper thin robe. She was nude, alongside Cassandra and Melinda as Mykel and the demons kneeled before them. Now, it felt like the Celebration, and she’d been to a couple celebrations. Not as the Goddess, though she suspected that even if she had, it would serve as a poor basis of expectation for tonight.

The demons remained kneeled, until Cassandra and Melinda approached them, inviting one to stand, and offering themselves. Despite what she might of thought, lying with a demon wouldn’t be like lying with Mykel. He was half-demon, sure, but he loved her. Demons were incapable of such selfless emotions. Something they’d lost in their rebellion towards the Gods. Well, that was why she was here, wasn’t it? To bridge that connection to the divine once more.

She took a step towards the bull-headed demon, that one that had already expressed interest in her, and offered her hand. “I shall receive your offerings, if you wish to commune with Her.”

He looked up, but did not rise. Instead he rested hands like paws on her hips, and pulled her closer, inhaling deep. “I would partake of Her holy water, first, until I received Her blessing, to worship at her altar.” One hand slid around her hip and over her ass, to finally rest on her back, and hold her steady. The other encouraged one leg over his massive shoulders, opening her to his long, thick tongue.

“Goddess…” she breathed gripping his horns for more support.

~*~​
As the demons paired off with the priestesses, more demons filed into the room. Among them, a succubus, Xitlani. She raised an eyebrow towards the cambion paladin, an alluring study in contrasts. His demonic origin was unmistakable, and yet his golden eyes spoke of his connection to the divine.

“Will you offer us a path of forgiveness and atonement as well, Paladin?” she purred, caressing his strong figure with unnaturally blue eyes. “Are you also a vessel of Her mercy?”

Mykel felt like he should be appalled at being turned on by what he was seeing. Not by the sexual acts on display before him of course - he served Afodesia, after all, and she ch things were sacred acts of devotion to Her - but by the fact that he was so turned on by seeing demons lying with humans. Eva was moaning as the bull-headed demon lapped at her cunt, his leonine paws gently pricking the skin of her thighs as he did. Melinda was on her knees, squeezing her breasts around the cock of a warty toad-thing, causing him to grunt loudly as she swallowed his thick meat. And Cassandra was already riding the gaunt demon with the burning eyes, loudly calling on the goddess as she moved up and down the demon’s meat.

As he watched the bull-headed demon murmured a question he didn’t catch. Eva must have assented, though, because the demon moved up her body. She gasped, gripping him with hands and legs as the demon stretched her around his cock. Fuck, he wanted her now. Wanted to tear the demon away from his woman and fuck her himself. Wanted to join them, feeling the demon’s thick cock in her cult as he fucked her ass. Wanted...

Will you offer us a path of forgiveness and atonement as well, Paladin?” a sultry voice purred.

Mykel turned, and gasped at the sight before him. A succumbed. The crimson-skinned woman had to be a succumbs. There was no other explanation for the raw sexuality she exudes, or the way he suddenly wanted her so desperately. Wanted to feel her hands and body caress him the way her lightning-blue eyes caressed him. “Are you also a vessel of Her mercy?”

“I...” he started to say, licking suddenly dry lips. “Yes,” he finally managed. “Will you receive Her into you?”

Licking her lips, the skin ccubus curled her crimson fingers around his erection. “I certainly hope so,” she purred.

Eva gasped as the demon thrust into her, parted over thick cock. Even as wet as she was, it was a lot of dick to take. A lot of dick she would take, as gravity pulled her down his shaft, until their hips met. It’s long, thick tongue pushed into her mouth, coated in her juices and moved in time with his thrusts. It wasn’t so much like kissing as it was like swallowing a slick, flexible cock.

From behind, another body approached, pressing her into the bull demon’s chest and deeper onto his bulbous cock. She couldn’t see the new figure, but felt scales rubbing her back. A second cock prodded her ass, pushing in with unrelenting, yet slow pressure. Eva whimpered, aching and accepting this second cock. The tongue filling her mouth and now throat muffled her cries, and the sensation of being stuffed by too much cock left her delirious with pleasure.

She wasn’t the only one. Melinda had moved from on her knees to on all fours, letting one demon fuck her throat as another mounted her. Cassandra stroked two cocks while riding one demon. Bringing two demons to climax as they painted her in black cum, dripping from her heavy breasts that bounced in time with her movements.

Even Mykel had been pulled into the celebration, literally pulled by his cock into the arms of a blood red succubus. Talons explored his strong form gently, scraping his skin, but not hard enough to draw blood. She moved from kissing him to nipping at his prominent jaw to sucking on his neck. The look of pleasure on his face, mouth open and eyes closed, was hot, and reminded Eva of how she reacted to his bites and fangs.

She’d bitten Mykel once or twice, out curiosity more than anything, and while she liked, it wasn’t the same as when he bit her. And she suspected it was the same for him as well. Was it different when someone who hungered for your taste did it? Maybe, based on Mykel’s deep moan of delight as the succubus licked his blood from her lips. Maybe.

Any further jealous was interrupted as the bull demon fucking her sheathed his length inside her. A torrent of seed lashed her walls, searing hot as it filled her. The one behind her, the one she hadn’t seen except for its claws on her hips and its serpentine tongue lapping her shoulders, drove into her one last time, while she was already stuffed by the ejaculating bull demon, pumping her ass with even more cum.

A cry of mingled pleasure and pain trickled from her lips, unable to take the immense pressure and unable to imagine that the moment might end. But it did, and she was lowered on to trembling legs as black seed stained her thighs. She sunk to her knees, eye level with new, strange cocks that prodded her cheeks and lips and beseeched her blessing. Without conscious thought, she opened to mouth to take one, and then another, switching off between two and stroking both in unison.

The succubus’ fangs pierced the skin of his throat, drawing a deep moan of pleasure from his throat as he climaxed in her grip. Hot cum splattered her stomach, dripping down her thighs and wrist as she sucked hot blood from the tint holes in his skin. He felt vaguely guilty even as he gasped his release - Eva had bitten him once, tasting his blood, but it had never felt like this. “Mmmm...” she purred, her serpentine tongue caressing the tiny wounds, and then tasting the blood that clung to her lips. Her hand released his semihard meat, and she lazily sucked his pearly seed from her fingers. “You taste of Heaven, spiced with Hell..”. A hungry smile touched her lips. “I want more of it.”

His eyes flickered sideways. Eva was in her knees before two demons, one a beautiful angelic-looking figure with polychrome wings and the other a nightmarish bat-wolf thing, eagerly sucking their cocks. As he watched another demon, one combining qualities of wolf, grasshopper, and octopus, approached her from behind. Tentacles writhed and coiled about her torso as it lifted her and thrust into her. Eva’s gasps of pleasure were audible each time she moved her mouth from one demon cock to the other, as the demon her on his thick meat.

“Taste me,” the succubus purred, gentle fingers drawing his attention back to her. She leaned into him, her crimson skin hot against his. “Tell me if Hell is sweet on the tongue.” She arched her back and throat, offering herself to him.

His pushed her back into the wall, fangs piercing her carmine skin. She tasted of cinnamon and brimstone,of lust and hunger and corruption, and her blunt-talented hands clawed at his back as she keened in pleasure. Fire filled him as he swallowed, igniting his veins and hardening his cock. “Heaven,” he growled, tongue caressing the wounds he’d left, “is sweeter. But not so spicy.”

The demon’s thigh caressed his hip, and the motion allowed him to feel her slick slit rubbing against his aching meat. “Fuck me” she moaned, clawed hands gripping his ass.

“In the name of the Giddess,” he gritted our, struggling not to take her then and there.

“Goddess...” the succubus moaned. “Yes... oh Goddess...”. Her hands tugged at his rear as she strained to fill herself with him. “Please, Afodesia, fuck me...”

He glanced aside again. Eva’s mouth was full of the cock as the bat-demon fucked her mouth and throat in rhythm with the thing plowing her cunt. Her throat and breasts dropped with shimmering, rainbow semen The angelic demon knelt beside her, gently combing cum-streaked hair from her throat before lowering his mouth to her skin. He couldn’t see the fangs pierce her, but he saw her eyes go wide and her body convulse with pleasure.

Cassandra - or was it Melinda? It was hard to tell, at this moment. But one of them rode a leonine thing that gripped her hips and bucked into her in counterpoint to the skeletal demon buried in her ass. She might have cried out in pleasure, save for the serpent-demon who held her head as she swallowed his scaled meat. Her sister in the faith made up for her silence, however, crying aloud her praise of the Goddess as she arched her body beneath the embrace of the hog-demon that fucked her, moaning as the demon’s cum dropped from her well-used cunt and her blood dropped down her shoulder from the demon’s fangs.

Mykel’s hands were talented as he lifted the succubus, impalibg her in a single thrust that drew a cry of triumphant pleasure from both Paladin and demon. She was hot and tight, hitter and tighter than any mortal woman he’d been with, and yet she took his rough entrance with ease. He drove himself into her hard, harder than even another Paladin could have withstood, fucking her brutally and hearing her moan in delight. Her blood was hot and sticky, dripping down his fingers as his talons tore the skin of her thighs, and the stinging pain of her own claws raking his back made him hiss in delight.

Xitlani pulled Mykel even deeper inside, clinging with searing, slick walls and razor claws. “You fuck like a demon,” she hissed into his ear, tracing his earlobe with a serpentine tongue. He slammed her into the wall that time, driving the air from her lungs. Even as she clenched in response, he kept up his rhythm, battering her cunt with divine righteousness and demonic hunger.

“Goddess…take my offering of pleasure. Take my…rapture…” Words of praise spilled from her lips, tinted crimson as she shared them with Mykel. As her agony became euphoric, she bit him, drinking deep while her cunt milked his cock.

~*~

Talons tangled in Eva’s hair as this newest worshipper demanded the use of her mouth. Fucking himself in her mouth and throat, without resistance from her. He took her deep, taking her to the base of his shaft, and held her there for five heartbeats. When her need for air had her fighting his grip, cum jetted down her throat and into her mouth.

Eva gasped and coughed, black spunk dripping from her lips. More sprayed her face and breasts, and more yet filled an already full pussy. As the demons moved aside, she caught sight of Mykel fucking the hot succubus, ruby limbs wrapped around him. Fuck, he looked hot, and they looked hot together. Eva wanted to lick Mykel’s cum from the succubus’ cunt, and even started towards them, on hands and knees.

Her trek was halted as one demon stood before her, stroking his alabaster dick, “Where are you going, Paladin?”

She stopped, shaking her head as she looked up, “Nowhere. I just, AH–” her words were stolen by another demon that had kneeled behind her, driving his stiff length into her ass. Dripping as she was, with the cum of numerous worshippers, he slid into the hilt. Impaled, she could feel every twitch and pulse of his cock, and each drew a cry from her lips. The demon behind pulled her and the demon before her pushed, until her back was pressed against a furry chest.

The alabaster demon, perfectly hairless and almost translucent, slithered between her knees. Still stroking his cock, he brushed against quivering lips. The demon behind, and now beneath her, did not stop thrusting into her colon.

“Will you deny our worship, vessel?” His ashen head brushed her swollen clit, before parting her lips just slightly, “Will you deny our offerings?”

“I…no,” she whimpered, and then gasped, once more stuffed with cock. Their rhythm was asynchronous, their strokes sometimes at odds, sometimes at once. Confusing, and burning and intoxicating. When her mouth opened to cry out, the demon filled it with his tongue. And when her tongue moved to meet his, he tore it open on his fangs, flooding their mouths with iron and salt.

Melinda (or was it Cassandra?) was on her back, smiling with glassy eyes, hardly responsive as one demon finished, climbing off just to be replaced by another. She just gasped as the next cock drove into her, and arched her back to full breasts to her newest lover. Purple lips wrapped around a swollen nipple, and she shuddered. Eyes fluttered for two more thrusts before closing. The next demon lifted her ass off the bed, bending her on herself until knees pressed into her breasts. He drove into her ass, and her body was limp against his strokes. Had she…?

A hard, unison thrust from both demons cut off her thoughts. Aching muscles stretched around the invading member, squeezing the meat pounding her cunt in turn. More searing cum streamed into her ass, and the demon before pulled out at the last moment, painting her stomach in his pearly seed.

Eva heaved, unsure if she were still enjoying herself. Another demon moved in to kiss her, but she shied away. “I… I need… a moment,” she rasped, pushing up to her feet.

Sinewy arms enveloped her, overcoming her resistance. The bottle of wine was brought to her lips, and cool liquid trickled down her throat. “You just need a drink…”

Mykel bucked his hips, driving himself deep one last time as the succubus clenched around him. Her fangs tore into his shoulder, muffling her sharp cry ofpleasure and drawing a hoarse shout from his own lips. His cock moved deep within her and then his own fangs tore into her throat. The succubus sobbed in pleasure as he swallowed, her spicy, heated blood driving his own pleasure. His seed flooded her cunt as his blood dropped down his chest, smearing her crimson breasts as he thrust against her.

“I want your woman,” the succubus purred, her forked tongue pricking his skin as she sealed the bites on his shoulder. She growled a little as his timgue caressed her throat, and he pulled against her walls one last time.

“Eva?” he murmured, not resisting as Xitlani turned his head. As he watched, the latest of her demon worshippers grunted and climaxed, pinning her between them as she made an exhausted whimper of pleasure.

“I want her to taste you on me,” she breathed, watching the alabaster demon’s cum add streaks of pearl to a lithe body smeared with demon spunk. “I want to watch you mount her, and taste you in her when she cums.” Then she moved away, dropping to all fours and prowling towards Eva like a panther.

-*-

The bottle pulled away from Eva’s lips. “She needs more than that,” a soft voice purred. “The sacramental wine just makes them willing.”

The succubus knelt before the fire-haired Paladin, licking her lips. She leaned in, tasting the melange of demon cum on Eva’s lips. “I don’t want you willing,” she said, dragging her talons down her crimson flesh. Blood welled up, beading and trickling in carmine rivulets between her bare breasts. “I want you eager.”

With that she pulled Eva into an embrace, pressing the Paladin’s mouth to the bloody wound on her chest.

Wine dulled Eva’s hesitation, quieting the voice of worry in her mind. Ache dampened into a tenderness, not entirely unpleasant. The pretty succubus was before her now, and her lips were fire, flavored with iron sweetness. Mykel, she realized as the succubus pulled away. She was tasting her lover’s blood on the demon. And then, before the thought could imflame her jealousy, she tasted the succubus’ blood.

Unlike the wine, the demon’s blood was flame, igniting desire within her veins. Damn, she wanted –no, needed to fuck. Hard and deep and hungry. Strength she was sure had been sapped from her veins returned and she pushed Xitlani back.

They landed on the bed with a bounce, Eva pinned the red hot demoness beneath her. Ravenous lips, still dripping with her acidic blood, forced Xitlani’s mouth open, while strong, calloused fingers trailed down her stomach and between her thigh. Fuck, her cunt was like a sticky oven, sizzling with lust. Not merely her own, Eva knew, Mykel’s seed viscous against her own fingers, pumping in and out of that tight slit. When she broke the kiss, Eva brought up her fingers, sucking every lingering drop. Again, she tasted Mykel, a salty musk she was more familiar with, and the succubus, whose flavor stung her tongue.

“Does he taste good in me?” Xitlani purred, dragging claws down Eva’s shoulders. The paladin nodded, taking another kiss, while cum clung to her mouth.

“Like an ambrosia of saints and sinners, I crave more…” Eva slid down the succubus’ figure, nipping at her scarlet skin.

In turn, Xitlani slithered upward, into the center of the large bed, so that she was spread open before Eva. Her pussy glistened, lips still trembling as Mykel’s seed seeped out. “By all means, drink my Goddess. Drink my offering and guide me towards paradise.”

Eva nodded, crouching down on all fours with her ass in the air, delving her tongue deep into Xitlani. Savoring her lover’s seed, and greedily sucking every drop down.

Mykel hadn’t expected to get hard again quite so fast, but the sight of Eva lapping up the succubus’ blood and then pushing her down into the mattress hit him hard. He licked his lips, remembering the spicy heat on his tongue. Remembering the salt-iron taste of Eva as well, and felt a sudden urge to taste both mingled together.

He’d have to be careful with that urge, he knew.

He wasn’t alone in staring at the two women as Xilani bucked beneath Eva’s tongue, runn No a carmine hand through copper hair and offering more of herself to the Paladin. The other demons, even those who’d availed themselves of the unconscious Melinda and Cassandra were watching as well. The atmosphere in the room was electric.

Slowly, eyes fixed on the duo, Mykel crosses the room and stepped onto the mattress-altar. Xilani moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs wider to allow Eva greater access to her cunt. She met his gaze, licking her lips and nodding slightly as he knelt behind his lover. Staring back, he ran his hands over Eva’s ass and thighs, feeling the scratches left by demon claws and the stickiness of demon blood on her skin.

“Grant me access to Your presence,” he murmured, repeating the ritual words as he rested the blunt head of his cock against Eva’s swollen, well-used lips. “And accept this, my offering,”. With that he slowly pushed in, feeling walls made slick by lust and demonic cum part around and then grip his aching meat.

Eva savored Xilani’s musk, savoring the succubus’ moans and cries. Her tongue delved deep, fucking her tight channel, only to replace her tongue with two long fingers. She held Xilani’s gaze, making a show of licking slick lust from her lips and cheeks.

Eva hardly heard Mykel over Xilani’s lustful cries, but soon she was moaning into the succubus’ slit. Her body, and especially her cunt, ached from her service, and yet, she wanted more. Or did the pain make her want more? Perhaps, because clenching around Mykel make her throb something wicked, and still she gripped his steel hard shaft with all her strength. Not just gripped him, either, but met his strokes, pushing herself deep on her. Craving the sharp pain when she sheathed his length, and the way unconscious way her body squeezed him when he struck her cervix.

She added a third finger to Xilani, thrusting hard into the slick succubus. Teeth nipped as the demon’s ripe clit, teasing Xilani with a bit of pain. She responded with her own clench, so tight and hot it nearly hurt Eva’s fingers. “Close, my Goddess… so close…” Xilani rasped, groping her own breasts as Eva brought her closer to rapture. A fourth finger pushed into the succubus, nearly too tight, and Eva alternating between biting, licking, and sucking Xilani’s clit.

Her own clit pulsed in sympathy, in needy agony, consumed by Mykel’s building pace within her. Xilani’s pleasure burst upon her, gushing, scorching, undulating, capturing Eva’s mind and her fingers. “Your… offering… pleases… me,” she gasped, words coming in time with Mykel’s thrusts.

Mykel gasped as Xilani moved, driving Eva further onto his cock by gripping her shoulders and pushing her up onto her knees. Then he gasped again as the succubus’ fingers stroked his cock before slowly pushing along his shaft and joining him for n filling Eva’s cunt. Her free hand gently gripped Eva’s throat, holding her still as she tasted her climax on the Paladin’s lips with her forked tongue. “Cum in her,” she breathed, teasing Eva’s clit with a blunt-taloned thumb. “I want to feel it.”

Mykel drove himself upwards, the fingers in Eva making her tighter on his cock. “I’m close,” he husked, his own hand finding her throat and pulling her back against his chest. As he did the succubus’ lips slid lower, savoring first one cum-smeared breast and then another. “Goddess,” he growled, fangs scratching her skin as he nipped at her shoulde, “so... close...”

He felt his balls tightenng and strained to hold off, wanting to drag out the moment of climax as long as possible. Xilani returned to Eva’s throat, her own fangs scraping Eva’s skin, her fingers moving in alternation with Mykel’s thrusts. “Cum,” she murmured against the redhead’s throat. “Let me taste it.”

Mykel drove himself deep one last time, his cry of release muffled against Eva’s skin as his fangs pierced her neck. Xilani’s fangs tore her skin at the same time, two sets of fangs drinking her rich blood as Mykel’s cum flooded her cunt and dropped down the succubus’ hand.

Eva moaned, her cries barely audible as they left her raw through. Her cries barely audible above Mykel’s grunts and Xilani’s demands. Captive to their attention, consumed by the lust the flowed through her veins. And then, as they drank together, indulging upon her life? The orgasm that followed was too much, a throbbing vice that refused to release Mykel, or Xilani’s fingers. Her vision flickered and faded, and her body went limb in her lover’s arms.

Her own iron taste awoke her again, flavoring Xilani’s lips as they kissed her. Her eyes opened once more, but her eyelids were so heavy and her body so weak. “Has our Goddess reached her limits?” The succubus purred, trailing fire upon her tongue along Eva’s jaw.

“I…I can’t…” The hoarse words scratched her throat, and she leaned into Xilani as her strength left her.

“Shh…” Sharp talons were soft as Xilani brushed through Eva’s hair, and eased her down onto the mattress. “You’ve served her well, and you deserve to rest.” One blink, and another, and then everything else faded away.

~*~

Xilani laughed, tucking fiery strands behind Eva’s ear, before meeting Mykel’s eyes again, “Does the goddess yet inspire you, Lord Paladin?’ Her serpentine tongue flickered, licking the last specks of blood that clung to her cheeks.

Before Mykel could answer, another demon chimed in. “Pity, the other paladin lasted longer.”

A different fiend hummed in agreed, “It’s too bad Jeoram decided to keep her for himself.”

Demon orgy: Jeoram, Lily and multiple demons.
“Other Paladin?” Mykel asked, distracted. Eva’s blood still stained Xilani’s lips, and he wanted to taste them. “What other...”. It clicked. “Lily?”

“The other cambion Paladin,” Xilani purred, stroking his chest with fingers still sticky with Eva’s juices. “She tastes like you.”

A different fiend hummed in agreed, “It’s too bad Jeoram decided to keep her for himself.”

“Keep her... for himself?” Lust died as he considered the implications. Jeroram. He’d heard that name before. “Jeoram...” he murmured, and memory began to awaken. “Jeoram the Accursed?”

-*-

“Accept,” Jeoram sneered, driving himself into the bound cunt beneath him, “my offering.”

Aurianna’s whore of a daughter whimpered as he raked his talons down her back, tearing her skin as he climaxed. The taste of fear and shame in her blood made the pleasure sweeter as he sucked her taste from his fingers and emptied his cold, dead seed into her womb. As he finished he coated his fingers in her blood once more, smearing it on the skull that grinned as it watched the rape.

The first rape. Other demons crowded around, waiting their turn. Twelve of them, each containing a fragment of the dead God of Destruction. Each of them necessary to the ritual, each of them eager to do their part, brutalizing the Paladin in order to draw forth the power of Thanedes with her blood and broken spirit. Power that all gathered believed they would share.

All but one, Jeoram smirked. The fools never asked why I needed to be first and last. Smiling, he stroked Lily’s cheek and felt the demonic dick that stretched her lips and bulged her throat. “You are doing well,” he assured her, smiling at the tears dripping down her cheeks and the muffled sobs of pain that tore from her throat as a second demon forced thick meat into her unprepared ass. “Soon, you will stand in the presence of divinity once more.”

Endure. Lily could endure. She had to endure. This was her penance for the murder she committed, and her only chance to receive Afodisia’s grace once more. Through her, all of them would receive the divine, and she would bear their sins and her own. Their seed would cleanse her sins. Her juices would anoint their pilgrimage into rapture.

But, there was no pleasure in what they did to her, no passion. Only pain. Even their pleasure was pain, burning her ass made raw from the forced and inconsiderate penetration. The next demon had no more patience, using the first’s seed to drive his length within her.

Endure. It wouldn’t last forever. It wouldn’t kill her, unlike the man she’d drained. They didn’t feed off her tonight, but it didn’t stop them from drawing her blood. It pooled on her back, moved with each thrust into her body, splashing like waves against her torn skin. The demon in her mouth grew harder, thicker, holding her head in place as his pleasure streamed down her throat. Her lips were turning blue before he released her.

She coughed, gagging and desperate to drag air back into her lungs. The next demon didn’t give her a chance to breathe, didn’t wait, just dug his talons in her head and fucked her throat. Choking her, causing her to seize and clench already tender walls against the newest worshipper.

Endure… endure.

Jeoram watched, smiling as the demons violated the Paladin whore over and over and feels by his cock grow harder with each suppressed whimper and sob of pain she uttered. Like mother like daughter, spreading herself for any demon who came near. He had welcomed her back, loved her despite what had happened. But the bitch had thrown him over, fucked a monster instead.

Well, she’d get a chance to fuck a monster again. Because he’d throw Ari’s broken whore of a daughter at her feet, and have her on Matthias’ broken corpse. Have her daughter again too, while she watched.

The next demon to finish smeared Lily’s blood on the skull. “Time yet?” he grunted, as another took his place.

Jeoram watched the chitinous thing hammer away at Lily’s cunt, grinning as she gagged on the two demonic cocks filling her mouth. “Once Faalgon’s has his fun.”

The chitinous thing clicked and growled as it came, purple-black fluid dripping from Lily’s abused cunt as it’s cum mingled with the rest in her. Jeoram stepped forward as Faalgon pulled out, smearing bloody fingers on the skul. Laughing he cut the thongs that bound her to the altar, dragging her to numbed feet. “Fuck me,” he whispered in her ear, laying back on the altar. “Show me how much you crave absolution.”

He licked his lips as she straddled him, enjoying the way she winced as her cunt slid down his shaft. “Make your offering,” he demanded, gripping her bruised thighs and moving him up and down his dick. “And pray that it is accepted.”

Lily sobbed in pain and despair, the tears making tracks in the demonic seed that stained her face, but she complied. Bracing her hands on his chest, she began fucking herself on his meat. “Harder,” he directed. “The offering - your penance - is only acceptable when you climax.”

Lily winced, trying to blink back the tears, but not having much luck. It was hard not to feel broken after all this. At least it was nearly over. Would be over soon, as soon as she climaxed. Somehow, that thought wasn’t comforting, because climaxing felt as though it were the most impossible task, right in this moment. Not surrounded by demons who had used her, brutal. Not covered in blood and cum and sweat and shame.

Lily closed her eyes, distancing herself from ritual. Zamira’s face filled her mind, those gorgeous turquoise eye staring into her own. Fuck, she’d push Zamira away, and now she could actually lose her. Sure, at one point the thought of bringing Zamira to the temple and indulging in a paladin orgy with her was delightful, but now it only brought up jealous. Zamira was hers dammit! Or, she wanted Zamira to be hers, wanted to possess her and taste her and wring cries of pleasure from her throat.

Memories of the sultry priestess came back, driving Lily closer to pleasure, and harder upon Jeoram’s cock. Recollections of her musky flavor and her eager moans and her soft fingers returned, growing stronger with each smooth motion of aching muscles. Zamira… Zamira… “Goddess… Afodisia, please…accept my atonement… accept my… my… rapture!” Somehow, nothing she could begin to explain, Lily trembled, quivering and rippling against the hard cock in her cunt. Then, as her climax peaked, the sharp bite of fangs punctured her skin. No…, not fangs. Teeth. Blunt, wide teeth. What the hell?

Eye finally open, Lily stared down at Jeoram, rolling her hips against him unconsciously. He had a skull, larger and thicker than a human’s would be, but generally the right shape and covered in blood. Bright crimson blood, stark against the ancient bone. Her blood. Would… would this grant her absolution with the Goddess? Leech her sins away in her blood, the way she’d drained the human and earned her punishment?

Lily didn’t know, and she didn’t ask. Just started at the skull, and found her orgasm gave way to terrible dread. Jeoram pushed into her one last time, jerking beneath her as his seed lashed her walls. Ugh, why did his release always feel so cold and clammy inside her?

The question would have to wait, as Jeoram drank her blood from the skull. What the hell? Still, there wasn’t time to climb off him, not as the Earth shook below them and lightning streaked the night sky. Around them, the other demons held up more bones, larger and older than any human’s and smeared with her blood. The act seemed to center the quaking earth, whipping the winds around them. This time, the mouth of the skull opened wide, drawing in the essences stored in each of the pieces, and smiled horribly in the process.

And, from the hallows of its eye sockets, something seemed to stare at her.

Back
Top Bottom