Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ascension to the Heavens|Descent into Hell(Corsair and Xana)

Melinda froze, unsure what she had done that earned Lord Mykel’s dissatisfaction. He was part demon, wasn’t he? Nearly any other demon would have relished such a display. But his hands were gentle as he healed her, and there was an alien tenderness in his voice. Almost as if he were actually sincere.

Lord Furtan had charged them to seduce him. Not that it was a task either woman found difficult. He was extremely handsome, with his dark hair and eyes like molten gold. And they had succeeded, for a time, before the paladin had regained his senses. But still, he had questions and concerns, and they would have to tread carefully here to avoid upset Lord Furtan. “Of course, Lord Mykel. Lord Furtan charged us to attend to you, and if that if your request, consider it granted.”

Both women cleaned themselves as well as they could, and dressed, passing strewn about clothing to Mykel as well. One last attempt at playful flirtation that went unheeded. Once all three were dress, each woman took a side, walking through the manse. “Shall we walk along the waterfront? What questions did you have, for us?”

Constellations glittered on her scales as she glided on the winds, gaining more confidence in her flying skills. Letting the wind take her for a distance, until that last moment when she had to flap to maintain altitude. “This way,” She called, banking towards the east.

It wasn’t long before they were out of the city, and only a few moments later when they were past the farms that circled the castle walls. There was a lake, reflecting the endless majesty of the night sky, and Clara couldn’t help herself but to skim the surface, laughing a giddy laugh as cool water splashed her underside.

Watching for Verrier out of the corner of her eye, she waited. Letting him come close, closer, closer still, until finally he was close enough. Then she dipped a wing in water, splashing him right in the face. She stayed close just long enough to catch his expression, before flapping away, putting some distance between them, and inviting him to chase her.

Mykel brooded as he dressed. The more he thought about this, the less sense it made. He was certainly no stranger to passion and eroyltic pleasures - Afodisia was the Lady of Love and War, and her rituals of worship reflected those aspects. But... not usually like this. Not in an office, as soon as his host had departed the room. He'd hoped to have Cassandra or Melinda or both, but the speed of it had been startling. Even now, as they dressed, the urge to have them both was maddening. The desire to simply fuck, use their flesh and blood to slake the darkest of his lusts, was powerful. And he was sure they'd allow it. Hells, they'd probably encourage it.

None of which struck him as right.

"The waterfront sounds delightful," he agreed absently, barely registering the words. Something in the wine, perhaps? Something to make sex with demons more palatable? He knew that a few of them wore shapes pleasing to the human eye. But most were twisted things, abhrrent outside and in. A draught or potion that eased the inhibitions would make things easier. If it were true.

The cool air of the evening helped clear his head, although not entirely. Cassandra and Melinda were delghtfully distracting, and they hung pleasantly on his arms. "We were... distracted," he said. "Earlier. Lord Furtan says that the demons who adhere to the faith he preaches seek salvation, in much the same way my father found it. Tell me, what is it they do?" He gave the two women a wry smile. "There is more to the worship of Aphodesia, after all, than sex."

Icy water splashed across Verrier's muzzle, trickling in rivulets along his scales to drip from his jaw. A second splash lashed across his face, blinding him fir a brief instant. Laughing, the sound a booming bark that echoed back from the mountains, he let his own wings strike the water. Then he tumbled, his great bulk sending water hurtling high into the air as he smashed into the glassy mirror if the lake surface.

For several minutes he did not emerge. Then water geysered up once more as he erupted from the far end of the lake, directly beneath Clara. Steam boiled away from his ebon hide as his wings creaked and boomed, filling with air as he hurtled skyward. More laughter echoed as he passed by her, close enough that his crimson belly plates scraped over her glossy hide. "You learn quickly!" he called as he gained altitude. "But how quickly?"

Wings beat again as he shot like an arrow into the clouds above them. "Come, Clara!" he laughed again. "Come and find me. If you can!"

Clara laughed as she fled from Verrier, enjoying the chase, the exhilaration of the wind on her scales and the pounding of her heart. But he plunged into the lake instead of pursuing, and she couldn’t seem him as the water rippled in every direction. Despite her vigilance, he caught her off guard. She felt the watched splash her before she saw him emerge, repaying her and then some.

Then it was her turn to pursue, as he took to the clouds. Clara laughed at the challenge, joining him in ascending, impressing herself by how well she caught up. Impressing herself by how far she’d come, since first accidentally transforming herself. Perhaps this was what she was meant to be.

Clara let the hunt for Verrier push that intrusive thought from her mind. She was having fun, and that was all she needed to worry about now. Still, as good as her eyes were in the darkness, she couldn’t overcome the thickness of the cloud cover. Which meant she had to use other senses, in ways that were strange as a human, but useful as a dragon. Like, the feel of the wind on her scales, carrying a warmth from the west, in contrast to the cold from everywhere else. There!

Driving herself, she found the trail on the air currents, his scent filling her senses as everything else gave way. “Found you!” She boomed, just missing his tail with a playful nip. Then it was her turn to rub against him, craving him. Craving the feel of his skin on hers, or his lips on her mouth. Scales on scales didn’t quite have same effect, but she nuzzled her neck against his. “I want you,” she found herself admitting, finding some liberation in the confession, “I want us.

Cassandra and Melinda laughed together at Mykel’s remark, perhaps a touch louder than was strictly necessary. But it was easy to be around him, he was so handsome and charming. And laughing gaze them a chance to try and formulate an answer that could satisfy him, as they had once intended to use their bodies to do.

“It starts with feeding. Consensual feeding. Demons need to eat, after all, but by working out an arrangement with humans, they can control themselves better,” Cassandra explained, hoping that she could distract him with memories of their fucking, and how good it felt to be fed on. And how much he enjoyed it as well.

“The demons that have come here, seeking redemption, have contributed to the town, helping to build it into a place where people would want to live. Creating opportunities for the humans, to live a peaceful and prosperous life. Once more Reeve’s Bluff is a thriving port town, receiving regular shipments of imported goods from Al-Nithiel, and sending back our own goods. The wealth is reinvested into the town, encouraging growth,” Melinda elaborated, motioning towards the docks. Not as bustling as they were in the daytime, but full of boats that had made the trek up river.

“It’s not as if they are anymore demon lords to defeat,” Cassandra added, caressing the firm muscles of Mykel’s arms, “So, going their current rate, it may yet be years before they earn redemption. All we can do is strive to be better, each day.”

"Found you!"

Clara erupted from the clouds beneath him, fangs nipping at the tip of his tail. He rolled and dove in response, making her chase him through the waterlogged air. She closed the gap, her scales hissing and rasping over his as her neck and head rubbed against him. "I want you," she murmured. "I want us."

Verrier's jaws opened in a toothy grin at that, and his curving horns scraped against her nailed hide as he tuned his head against hers. Then he folded his wings into a dive, gaining speed before spreading them once more and climbing rapidly. "Follow me, then!" he boomed, challenge in his voice. "If you can!"

Verrier hurtled through the sky, soaring towards a mass of darker clouds that drifted apart from the rest. As he drew closer, though, it became clear that they were not clouds. They were a great mass of floating stone, the top covered with grass and trees and a vast central lake.

"A pleasure palace of Verdan Forest-Lord," Verrier remarked as he landed. "For all his claims to rule the wild places of creation, he spent much of his time doing little more than looking down on them from above."

"So they seek redemption by improving the lives of the humans who dwell here?" Mykel considered that, looking over the town as he walked. It was certainly a vast improvement from the dilapidated wreck it had been when his parents had first visited. The buildings were in good repair, there were no beggars on the street... even the soil was better. It had been obvious during the ride to the town that much of the taint of the Demonlands had been been leeched from the air and soil.

"Good works are a good start," he continued, trying not to think of the soft bodies pressed against him as they walked. Of the way both women smelled of blood and arousal. "But what of the doctrines that inspire them? The goddess considers motivations, as well as results."

Clara’s blood raced in her veins, as she raced against Verrier, letting him lead her higher into the sky and deeper into the clouds. Surprised to find the floating islands all the way up here, not something she had ever learned in all her divinity training. Was it just Verdan, who kept such places, or did all the Gods do the same?

Contracting her form as she approached, she was human once more as she touched ground. Clad once more in her fancy dress and jewelry. “While I sense your disdain for the Forest Lord’s practices, I cannot deny that the view up here is incredible.”

Thirsty from the exertion of chasing and being chased, she made her way to the pond, entranced by the crystal clear water, clearly untouched by mortal hands. Cupping her hands together she scooped herself some, dribbling down her arms as she brought it to her mouth. She would have expected it to be cold, given their altitude, but it felt divine against her sweat slick skin, and it sparked an idea.

“I think I am overdressed for this environment,” She teased, meeting Verrier’s gaze over her shoulder with a wink. Working herself out of her gown and undergarments, not hiding her body from him. No shame As she watched him watch her. “Like what you see?” Before he could approach her or even speak she turned, diving into the pool with a whoop. Emerging with a spray of water, the water slicking her hair back behind her head. “The water feels amazing.”

“Well, we certainly can’t speak to the motivations of all the demons, necessarily, but we are sincere, and most of our fellow priests and priestesses are as well,” Cassandra explained, looking over at Melinda for a clue. Melinda shrugged slightly, hoping to hide the gesture from Mykel. The only idea she had left was just to reach for his cock and hope he was distracted long enough to drop all the damn questions.

Dammit, she still didn’t get a chance to ride that dick. And she had really been looking forward to this assignment! “Perhaps we could use an actual devotee of Afodisia, to lead us in the right direction. Would you be able to do that, Lord Mykel?” Melinda asked, caressing his chest through his shirt. She bit her lip as she met his eyes. “Would you teach us the ways of the Goddess?”

Verrier stared down at her, crimson eyes following her mivements with interest as her dress slid away. "Like what you see?" she asked before diving into the pool. In response he stalked forward, his great bulk sliding into the water with barely a ripple. "The water feels amazing!" she exulted, breaching the water at last.

He drifted closer, the bulk of his head looming near her like an island of obsidian. "I do," he murmured. "I have, for the brief time I've known you." Water stirred as his wing moved, and a talon like a greatsword slowly stroked the dark hair that fanned out behind her in the water. "Strange, though. I would have thought you would have been black as night in dragon shape, not molten gold."

The talon shifted, hooking around her waist and pulling her towards him. His shape flowed and compressed, becoming that of a human man once more. The arm that had been a talon pressed her wet body to his, and his free hand tangled in her hair as his lips found hers. He growled as his tongue forced her mouth ooen, and the he was lost in her taste.

They don't know.

It was a curious realization, and mildly unsettling. Granted, they hadn't been presented as priestesses - that had been an assumption on his part - but it still surprised him. Even lay mambers of the faith could explain the doctrines. Two women that served in the rites should ertainly be able to.

What was Furtan playing at?

Melinda bit her lip as she stared at him, her hand gentle on his chest as she asked if he could teach them. Goddess, he still wanted her. Wanted them both, really. He shook his head to clear it of the sudden images that raised, images driven by the recent bout of blood-fueled fucking, and leaned back against the low harbor wall. "How did you receive the call to the servuce of the Lady of Love and War?"

MF Smut Scene, Verrier and Clara
Clara shivered as his talon caressed bare flesh. It's wasn’t sharp, not terribly sharp at least, but it was large, and it forced her to consider how easily he could kill her. It had been almost twenty-five years since she had last had that fear, and it was a strange thing to get used to. In human form, they were close in strength, and in dragon form she was beginning to catch up. That much was clear from the little games they had played. But in this moment, with eons of knowledge and experience in his mind, he had an edge over her. And she wasn’t sure how to feel about that.

But he pulled her close, changing his form to match hers by the time was against him. The hunger with which he kissed her was exciting this time, with the thrill of fear flavoring it. Her own hands trailed over his chest and shoulders, memorizing the way his body felt against her. Strong, hard muscles, tensing as he held her even closer, molding her figure to his. His cock throbbed against her thigh, and it was instinctive to wrap her leg around his hips. Instinctive to brush needy lips against the tip of his length, sighing against his tongue as it grazed her clit.

Damn it all, she had to have him now! Both of her arms went around his neck, holding herself up so her other leg could join in pulling him close. The water made the entire endeavor much easier, made it easier for her body to slip and slide against his. And it didn’t take much before she was sliding down his shaft. Goddess, it was as if he were made to fill her, perfectly. Honestly, he might have been. “Verrier…”

“We were slaves.” Cassandra spoke up, arms cross under her breasts as she remembered it. “Slavery is illegal in al-Nithiel, punishable by death, but savvy traffickers still engage in it. When we came here, Furtan purchased all of us, and set us free. Offered us homes and work here, in Reeve’s Bluff. It’s hard to say no to such generosity.”

“Some of the other left, returned to the families they had been stolen from, but most of us had nowhere to go. So, we stayed here, and he helped us out,” Melinda explained. “I know it might be hard to believe in what he’s doing, given what he is, but he saved us, and we truly are thankful to him for that. Now, we are our own, free to do as we please. Free to share our body as we desire. With whomever we desire.”

Verrier's hands slipped and slid iver smooth skin and muscle, hungrily devouring her body with his touch. He growled into her mouth as she wrapped her limbs around him, flattening her body against his, and he roared in triumph as her slit swallowed his aching meat. "Mine," he growled as her walls clenched around his length. "Mine!"

He leaned forward, gripping her hips as he thrust into her. The shift in weght sent then beneath the surface. Exhaling, he sent a stream of bubbles trailung over her skin as they sank, and then his teeth scraped over her skin. "Mine, Clara," he growled, voice strange through the water that now filled his lungs. His fingers dug into her hips as he pulled her closer, pushing his cock deeper into her. "Now, and always."

The movement of his body was almost serpentine as he thrust into her, and his tongue was hot as it traced the old scar Thora's teeth had left on her throat. "Mine, Clara. Say it!"

Cassandra's story was horrifying in its clinical detachment, the quick outline of what had happened to them as children. But the way the two women pressed into him, emphasizing their words with soft touches? That was far from horrifying. Mykel shifted, hard as a rock and aware of the invitation in every touch, every gesture.

"With whomever you desire?" he murmured. Cupping Melinda's face and drawing her lips to his. They were clearly not telling him everything, but fuck it. They wanted him, and he wanted them. "Does it matter where?" His hand traced the curve of her breast, feeling the softness through the thin silk.

Suddenly he moved, slipping from his sewt on the wall and spinning her. His chest rested against her back, hands on her wrists. "If I had you here?" he whispered into her ear, "where anyone could see. Would you desire that?"

“Mine!”

The word aroused and challenged Clara in equal measure. Giving in was tempting and terrifying. It meant accepting this, accepting what she was becoming, and the loss of her humanity. And it meant gaining him, gaining power, gaining millennia, stretching out before them. It wasn’t enough for Verrier to say it. She wanted him to earn it.

“Mine,” she called back, as he submerged them. The water felt heavy in her lungs, but she found she could breathe, and did not panic. Instead she responded to his declaration with nails far sharper than a human’s raking down his back. “You…you’re mine!” She silenced him with her tongue, matching his rhythm, his intensity, his need.

"Mine, Clara. Say it!"

“Mine!” she countered, pulling him deep within her. Pulling herself along his length, until he fit her perfectly. Thick thighs tightened over his hips, holding him in place, matched by the clenching of smooth walls around his cock. Holding him there, for the span of three heartbeats, gasping at the pulsing of his dense shaft. “Mine…”

Melinda moaned as Mykel’s tongue slipped into her mouth, melting into his touch. Yes! This was what she wanted, what she’d been waiting for, and dammit, she’d have it. Have him. Still, his movement shocked her, excited her, trapping her body between the stone and his rock hard figure.

"If I had you here?" he whispered into her ear, "where anyone could see. Would you desire that?"

“Yes,” She sighed, pushing her ass against his groin, teasing his erection. “I’d scream out, praising the goddess as you took me, hoping to gather a crowd to our devotions. Let everyone see us as we glory her, and glory in each other.” It took some work –Goddess, he was so strong– but she managed to free one of her wrists form his hands, bunching up her skirt to offer herself to him.

“Fuck me,” she begged, bare ass grinding him, “Take me here and now, so everyone can see us. Can watch you fuck me, and watch the pleasure arise between us. Goddess, please, fuck me. Oh Lord Mykel, please….I want you so badly.”

Her defiance, and the possessiveness in the words, made Verrier's jaws gape open. And the feel of her nails, of her claws as they raked the flesh of his back, made him gasp. He could feel the blood oozing from the shallow wounds, filming the water crimson behind him, and it just made the grip of her walls on his cock all the sweeter. "Yours, Clara?" he taunted, his own talons piercing the flesh of her ass as he fucked deep into her. "You get what you take. Can you take me?"

He bit down in her shoulder as he drove himself into her again, teeth like razors piercing the skin in a dozen places. Blood swirled in the water, filling it with the taste and scent of his mate as he kissed her again with bloody lips. "Because I am going to take you, Clara." His cock slammed into her again, pushing deep into her. "Take you, over and over again, until you beg for mercy." His cock pulsed and thickened, and he groaned into her lips. "Beg me," he growled. "Beg me to fill you with my seed."

Enough was enough. He had more questions to ask, but they could wait. Right now, Mykel just wanted one thing. Melinda.

He pushed her forward, letting her breasts flatten on the top of the stone wall as he hiked her skirts up higher. Casssandra pressed up against him from behind as he bared her to the world, working at his belt and crotch, filling her hands with his thick cock. He shifted, one hand sliding over her ass and the other up her back, then drove himself into Melinda as Cassandra lined him up. "Goddess," he groaned, feeling her take him with a single thrust. "You... you're so... so fucking wet..." His hand gripped her long blonde hair like a leash, pulling her back onto his dick. "You feel... so... fucking.... good..."

“I am taking you.” She growled, her moans made harsh by the power of his strokes. And she gripped him as he buried nails into her, holding him as close as he held her. Needed that, that closeness and intimacy, on top of the dominance and possession and control.

Even the sharp bite of his teeth, a dozen daggers digging into her skin, add to her passion, her need, responding with a grip on his back, a grip on his cock, losing control of herself. Losing more control as she clenched tighter, resolve and resistance slipping between her fingertips.

“Verrier…” She gasped, losing herself on him. Trying to hold on, trying to find something, anything to focus on, to hold back, to push back against the desire that threatened to consume her. It was all coming apart now, falling apart, need made physical and emotional and mingled together like their blood in the water.

She wouldn’t let him stop, or slow, body moving against him with the same desperate hunger, fighting against the resistance of the water. The resistance of her body, her mind, everything coming together as their lips did again. She didn’t beg him as he wanted, not with words. But her velvet folds tightened like a fist, her body begging for his to complete her, and make her whole and perfect. Wordless cries within his mouth, pleading for him.

“Goddess, yes!” Melinda moaned, pushed back against his hips, taking all of him. “Yes…yes…Goddess, use me. Take your pleasure within me.” Soft walls squeezed him tight, timing herself to the rhythm of his thrust, holding him inside her each time he pulled out. Refusing to let go.

Cassandra groped at this chest, slick with sweat and smelling of her. Of them, both of them leaving their pleasure on his cock. Her lips teased his ear, nibbling on the lobe. “Fuck her. Take her. All of her. She wants it. I want it. We both want you, and that delicious cock of yours.” Biting into his neck, reliving the bite he’d given her, not quite recreating it without the benefit of his fangs. Still, his skin was purple as she pulled off, licking him in an effort to soothe his pain away.

“You should have brought the pretty red head with you,” She sighed, getting her own grip on Melinda’s hips, and pulling the other woman into his strokes, “We both wanted to taste her. Fuck her. Are you keeping her all to yourself?”

Mykel gasped as Cassandra bit his neck, and as her hands joined his in pulling Melinda's dripping cunt back onto his meat. "The pretty redhead," he laughed, "told me to audition you two, and bring you back so she could fuck you if I liked you." He let his hands slide over Melinda's silk-sheathed body as he spoke, leaving Cassandra to fuck her into him as he explored Melinda's bidy.

One hand had to return to Melinda's hip as Cassandra released it. He felt her reach down between them, the back of her hand pressing against his ass and between her thighs. "Do you?" she groaned as she began stroking her clit.

In response Mykel leaned forward aganst Melinda, lightly gripping her throat with his free hand. His fangs lightly scratched the back of her neck, and he collected the bright bewds of blood with his tongue. "You'd have to fuck us bith," he remarked lightly, driving his meat into her once more. "She'd insist."

Verrie's grip on her body grew tighter, teeth digging in more to keep from drifting away with the force of his thrusts. She moved with him, moved against him, fighting him for dominance with her voice even as her bidy begged for him. Finally, he could take no more. No more of her sleek skin against his, of the scent of their mingled blood and arousal in the water, of the way she gripped him and held him as he moved within her.

The Dragon roared with the force of his orgasm, skin rippling into black and crimson scales for an instant at the moment of climax. Hot seed flooded her in thick spurts as his cock pulsed and throbbed within her walls. "Mine," he growled when he coukd finally find the words. His sharp teeth, flavired with her blood, nipped at her lip before he kissed her. "Mine."

Goddess, she nearly came again as he coated her slit with his release, the heat of his seed divine within her. Exquisite enough she could push back against the regrets, the knowledge that it too would have no effect on her. Right now, she just wanted to bask in the moment. She had a hundred lifetime for regret.

“Mine,” She countered, holding his body tight against her, legs still wrapped around him, “Mine, and yours.” There was another moment of closeness and cuddling, before she pulled him up to the surface, having almost forgotten they were submerged. Was this her life now? Ignoring the limitations of nature? Still, she would have gladly traded breathing underwater for the ability to conceive a child.

She pushed another kiss onto his mouth as they surfaced, reminders of what she had lost driving her need. “I hope you aren’t done, because I need more of you. I will never have enough of you.” Ripples formed on the surface as the moved together, disturbing the mirror of the stars. She pushed him back toward the edge of the pool, until he was half submerged in the water. Straddling her legs, she bent over to suck their taste off his cock, savoring their mingled pleasure. “I will have you again, Verrier. Again, and again, and again,” She promised, filling her throat with his length.

Fucking hell. Mykel’s cock was already so thick inside her, stretching her so sweetly, she could feel herself going half mad. Utterly unable to speak, just crying her bliss into the night, let her lust take over. Cassandra’s soft hands were a delightful counter to Mykel’s calloused ones, still gripping her hips just a firmly. But then they moved, seeking to drive her wild, teasing her throbbing clit until her entire world was ecstasy.

“Mykel!” She moaned, voice dripping with lust, “Oh Goddess, please…Bless…me….” Her vision went white as rapture took her, fluttering along her nerves. “My…Mykel…” she rasped, reverently, utter worship on her features as she turned to meet his gaze.

The Dragon allowed Clara to push him backwards through the lake, feasting on her desire and returning it in full measure. "Finished?" he laughed, feeling sand and stones against his back as he half-sat, half-reclined against the shore. "Oh, Clara... I have barely begun!" Despite his words and arousal, he experienced a flash of wary apprehension as her mouth closed around his cock.

Before the paranoia could develop further, though, he moaned as he felt her tongue exploring his length. He leaned back, letting the water cover hks chest as the movement of her head sent ripples washing iver his xkin. She did something exquisite with her throat and his hips arched, offering her more of his length. "Clara," he groaned, fingers combing through her long, dark hair.

He stared at her with crimson eyes half-closed with lust, watching her mouth move on his dick. Feeling her tongue caress his length and her throat brip his head. Another wave of pleasure made his fingers tighten in her hair as his hips bucked again. "Yours," he grinned. "For niw. Shiw me... how you... will use me..."

Mykel gasped as Melinda's cunt gripped him, rippling and squeezing around his hard meat as she moaned her pleasure into the evening air. "Bless... bless... you?" he groaned, gripping her hips and pulling him tighter onto his cock. "You... goddess, you feel..." His body went rigid as Cassandra's soft, skilled fingers stroked up his shaft and over Melinda's clit, then back diwn to cup his balls.

"Afodesia!" he cried as he came, hammering his length into her warm, wet depths once more. The name of the goddess became a hoarse cry as he shot his seed into her, his cock pulsing within her unril he was spent. Then, with a final gasp, he ran his hands over her back.

Clara met Verrier’s gaze, smiling with eyes alone as her lips wrapped around his shaft. Relishing the enchantment in his voice as he called her name. Savoring their combined bliss, their first time together. Still as she swallowed him, she hungered. Still hungered as his length fit within her mouth and throat. Wanting more as his hips thrust against her mouth and his hand fisted in her hair.

“Mine,” she growled, not daring to break eye contact. Slithering over him, something primal overcoming her. She kissed him with their tastes on her tongue, taloned fingers keeping his mouth pressed against hers. “Mine,” she exhaled upon his lips.

Between them she could feel his cock. Like fire against her stomach, throbbing that resonated with her own. One hand on his shoulder, hold him down, in place, beneath her. The other reached between them, finding his meat. Slippery with her spit, she stroked him as she moved, lining him up with her fervent slit. Finally, she sunk down on him, his shaft buried in the sultry heat of her depths. She gasped out, a sharp cry the pierced the peace of the island. “Mine! You! Will! Be! Mine!” each word was barked out as she bounced on him, punctuated with a clench. Forever Verrier...forever”

Melinda let herself lean against the wall, let Mykel lean against her. His sweat slick body exquisite against hers. “You feel so good in me. I thank you for your blessing.” Turning, she managed to capture his lips in a kiss. The angle was awkward, but as she pulled away, Cassandra where there as well, bringing him close to kiss her as well.

“Are you quite satisfied, Lord Mykel? Melinda asked, lazy fingers brushing against his chest.

“I must insist you walk us back to Lord Furtan’s manor,” Cassandra declared, squeezing his arm, before looping hers in with his, “and tuck us into bed.”

“Or join us,” Melinda offered, with feather light kisses against his jaw and cheek.

"Yours?" Verrier groaned, fire glinting in his eyes. Clara was amazing on him, a magnificent symphony of strength and grace and pleasure, but the words fired his blood with challenge. He ran his hands over her sides to cup her breasts, watching water drip from her skin as she mived on him. "Yours forever, you say?"

Suddenly he twisted, water splashing around them as he rolled on top if her. Feet dug into the sandy shore of the pool, giving him the purchase he needed to slam his hips against her, to drive his meat deep into her body. "You need more than words for that, Clara," he snarled, gripping her wrists and pinning them in place with his weight. He uttered a low animal noise of pleasure at the sight and feel of her twisting and struggling beneath him, and he used her movements to drive himself deeper into her body. "Fight back," he laughed, lowering his head to caress one breast with lios and tongue. "Take what you want, or accept that I will!"

"Satisfied for the moment, at least," Mykel laughed, cupping Melinda's soft breast and rolling the nipple between his fingers as he kissed Cassandra. "And I believe that I would be able to walk you back to the manor and to bed. It would be ungentlemanly of me to do otherwise."

Regretfully he moved back, letting his softened cock slip from Melinda. Cassandra went to her knees before him, taking his length in her mouth and sucking, watching him as she used her tongue to clean his pleasure and Melinda's from his fkesh. Then she smiled innovently, tucking his hardening meat back into his pants. "You should join is," she purred.

"You... make a compelling argument," he agreed.

Clara had been lost in the passion of riding Verrier. So lost in feeling his cock throb against her tight walls, she was caught off guard when he rolled them over. Rolled her onto her back, beneath him, gasping as the air escaped her lungs. Clenching as she caught her breath. He pounded her from the start, asserting his dominance, his control over her. Challenging her to take control back.

Fuck, but this felt good. His cock, thick within her, driving past her resistance to take every inch of her. Firm muscles pressing into her body, holding her in place while his tongue explored her. Goddess, it would be so easy to give in. But if she gave in, everything about her that was Clara would be gone, subsumed within Verrier’s presence.

So she moved against him, fighting the vice grip on her wrists. Still, he did not relent, laughing at her struggles. Using her straining form against her. Legs locked around his hips, holding him in place. Holding him deep inside her, holding him even tighter with soft folds.

“Being on top doesn’t put you in control, Verrier,” Clara contested bucking her hips against his. Rubbing against him, rubbing against her pulsing clit, “Even on my back, I can take you. Take it from you, and leave you longing for more.” Letting up for just a moment, letting him pull out half way before she pulled him back in, dragging herself up his length. Thighs caressed thighs as she released him, just enough to pull him all the way back in again. “Even like this, you are mine, Verrier.”

“You are entirely overdressed for bed,” Melinda decided, as they reached their room. It was nearly dawn, and most of the other would be asleep now. Still, she had no interest in being quiet. Not as she giggled, stripping his shirt form his skin and peeling his pants over his hardening cock.

Cassandra was already before him, sitting on the bed. Already ready to finish what she started outside, long licks of his firm meat. Once he was nicely engorged she swallowed his shaft, moaning as she bobbed up and down.

Melinda settled on another kiss, deep and full-bodied, pressing her soft figure against his. “Do you have enough to go on, Lord Paladin? Or do you need more blood?”

Verrier uttered a strangled sound, something between a delighted laugh and a moan of pleasure. "Stubborn," he growled, burying his meat within her once more. Then he began thrusting once more, staying buried in her slick folds as he did. "Yours, then."

With that statement he released her wrists and cupped her face with his hands, his lips hot and hungry on hers as he moved within her. "Yours, Clara," he murmured, words timed with his long, slow thrusts. "Take... what is... yours... then..." Words gave way to an animal sound of possessive pleasure as he focused on the feel of her body around him, on powerful thihgs wrapped around his hips and stong arms gripping his back. On soft breasts against his chest, and the soft heat of her cunt gripping him like a silken vice.

Verrier's breathing became ragged and his thrusts more desperate. "Clara," he grunted as his hands gripped her hips, pulling her tighter. "Clara," he grunted again, as his weight and his movements pressed her body into the wet sand of the lake shore. "Clara!" he roared as he bucked within her a final time, back arching as his cock pulsed against her walls and his seed flooded her womb once more.

Mykel moaned into Melinda's mouth, returning the kiss as he unfastened the shoulder clasps of her gown. "Oh, I need something to drink all right," he assured her, gasping as Cassandra's skilled mouth swallowed his meat. He kisded Melinda again, hands roaming her body, peeling her dress down her luscious figure. "Just not blood."

He gripped her hips, lifting her slightly as he laid back. She looked confused, but followed, staring down at him as he moved her to straddle his face. He inhaled deeply, then cupped her ass and brought his mouth to her slit. "I need this," he murmured, tongue sliding over her folds and around her clit. "Your pleasure on my lips, as Cassandra swallows mine." Then his tongue thrust deep, tasting her slippery inner walls.

“That’s…right,” Clara moaned, taking the victory. Enjoying the feel of hard cock buried in her cunt, and the friction created each time he moved in her. “Mine…oh fuck, mine!” Fingers dug into his back, pulling him close as her body quivered. His slow deep thrusts ignited a fire in her, burning for him, bring a pink blush along her skin. “Ver…Verrier!”

He answered her cries of praise and pleasure with his own, repeating her name as passion drove them both. Drove her to meet his hips, his lips, his possessive hands and his desperate need. “Verrier…” she gasped, as he filled her, the feel of him inside her deliriously delightful. “Incredible,” she breathed, aware of the cool water lapping at their heated bodies and the chill of the night breeze on their skin.

Still, she didn’t want to move, didn’t want him to move, clinging tightly to him. Holding him inside her, even as he was spent and softening. “Hold me,” she whispered, pleaded, unaccountably needy in the moments after sex.

Mykel was a man of many talents, Melinda was discovering. Watching his face as he ate her, tongue delving deep into her body. “Fuck…you feel so good,” she sighed, swaying hips against his mouth, still trembling from her orgasm. One hand stroked through his sweat slick hair, tugging as he teased her sensitive clit with soft lips and hungry tongue. “Afodisia…yes! Right there….Goddess…don’t…AH!”

Lower, Cassandra stroked his thick cock, impressed he could get it up again after how much they’d fucked tonight. Paladins really did have amazing endurance. But did they all taste as good as he did? she wondered, leaning over to lick his meat clean. Savoring the flavor of desire clinging to him, from their first time, and the time after as he fucked Melinda. He was a lot to take, but that didn’t stop her from bobbing up and down, meeting his bucking hips as she swallowed his length, hungry to drink down his bliss.

"Demanding, aren't you?" Verrier chuckled. He didn't move, though. He just lay atop her, breathing deeply and enjoying the feel of her body against his. Enjoying the way she still gripped him, and the lazy way he pulled against her in time with the best of his heart. "And smug," he added, gently biting her lower lip. "Anyone would think you'd bested me."

With that he slowly covered her mouth with his, inhaling her breath. His tongue traced her lips, parting them gently and exploring within. With a sigh he drew back, staying close enough that his breath was hot on her face. "Captured me, even.". Again his mouth found hers, taking a slow, lingering kiss from her and returning it in equal measure.

"Is that your plan, Clara?" he whispered, grinning against her skin. "To take me, and bind me to your will?". He lifted one hand, letting water run between fingers that transformed into talons with a ripple of flesh and bone. They traced over her shoulder and the side of her breast before dragging along her flank, pressing hard enough to dent but not pierce her skin. "If so," he murmured, biting her lip again, "you will not find me easily beaten."

Mykel's fingers gripped the firm flesh of Melinda's ass, squeezing and spreading, opening her dripping sex to his mouth. He smiled as she moaned, gripping his hair and pulling his lips tighter to her. Afodisia, but she tasted incredible. Felt incredible, impaled on his tongue and dripping down his cheeks and chin, thighs squeezing his head. So he thrust his tongue deeper, the soft muscle caressing her inner walks, then sucked at her clit.

Concentrating on Melinda's slit was harder than expected, though, since Cassandra was working on him as well. He couldn't see her mouth around his thick shaft, but he could feel his head against her throat and her hands stroking the length that she couldn't swallow. He allowed himself to relax into the pleasure, uttering a low moan of pleasure into Melinda's, slit as he pulled her tighter against him. His reward was a shattering cry, and the feel of her walls clenching at his tongue.

He cried out as well as Cassandra swallowed more of him, then arched his back and thrust his hips upward. Another cry filled Melinda's cunt as he fucked upwards, pleasure washing through him as his cum sprayed into Cassandra's skilled mouth.

“Yes, I am,” Clara agreed, pushing down embarrassment with bravado and hunger. He didn’t understand that this was a form of surrender as well. There was an intimacy that went beyond the physical act, a closeness she craved now. But perhaps she was mistaken in thinking they could have the same sort of tenderness that she shared with her human spouses. Perhaps this was the sort of vulnerability a dragon could feel.

Maybe she could play his game, a little longer. The challenge in his words had her blood pumping, yet again. Goddess, how did he do that to her, so easily?

“What’s the pleasure in possessing someone who doesn’t resist? Perhaps I relish the challenge, Verrier, and look forward to your attempts to regain control. Perhaps I want to be possessed, but only by one who is truly worthy of such devotion. Maybe I want you to earn it.” She kissed him at that, feeling feisty and fiery once more. “Or maybe I am already yours.”

“Goddess,” Melinda gasped, leaning over him still catching her breath, “You are amazing.”

“Incredible,” Cassandra agreed, planting adoring kisses along his firm figure as she crawled up beside him. “And you taste so good.” She pushed her lips against him, sharing the pleasure on her lips and savoring the pleasure on his.

Cassandra was hardly off him before Melinda joined in, wanting her own sample. Neither woman gave him much of a breather, each kiss lingering and growing deeper. Soft, supple bodies pressed on either side of Mykel. Still hungry for him, even as exhaustion weight upon them. Their hands still explored him, lazily now, fighting against sleep. Sleep eventually won, when both women claimed a space on his broad chest to rest her head.

"You have been mine, Clara," Verrier laughed. "From the day my blood changed you. But only mine as you wished it.". He cupped her face, his tongue filling her mouth as he kissed her, lingering over the act. "Your defiance is the most alluring thing about you. Your refusal to simply over, your willing to challenge me even as a human.". He grinned. "Do you know that, in thousands of years, not even the Drakul dared to punch me for refusing them?"

Rolling her into her side, he spooned up against her. "Had you been ready, I would have had you then. But even if you had been willing, you were not.". He lazily cupped a full breast, toying with the nipple as he nipped at the back of her neck. "But I ached for you, dreamed of you as you dreamed of me. Do you remember those dreams, Clara?". His voice was a husky purr, and his cock was hard once more as it pressed against her rear. "I do."

His lips traveled over her spine. One hand still cupped a breast, and the other - dripping with the crystal-clear waters of the pool - played with her lips. "you were on all fours, opening yourself to a lover. Concentrating on the hard feel of his body against and within you, so unwilling to open your eyes. Afraid of what you would see. Exhausting yourself with your spouses when you woke, desperate to price yourself human."

He rolled her again, his body hard against hers, his weight pressing her into the sand. "You were magnificent, Clara," he whispered, hands caressing her arms. He bit gently at the back of her neck once more. "A sculpture of pearl and white gold, given life by lightning. In your dreams your talons and fangs marked my scales, and there was no talk of dominance or submission. You took what you wished and reveled in my desire until, sated, we twined together.". His cock, thick and fully hard, slid over her ass to press against her slit.

"When you desire it," he murmured, nipping at her ear, "I will have you in that shape. But until then...". He groaned as he pressed forward, feeling her part and open as he slowly entered her. "Until then, I will have you..."

"How would we even…fuck,” the last syllable was more sigh than anything. She didn’t want to think about it, or anything. Her eyes closed again, as they had in the dreams he spoke of. All she wanted was the carnal feeling of her lover inside her, that closeness that came with lovemaking and pleasure. All she wanted was to melt, into his attention, into the soft sand and crisp water, into mindless passion and desire.

Maybe that was why she didn’t notice the rippling of skin into scales. Didn’t notice nails like claws digging into the shore. Didn’t notice the shifting of her voice and she cried out, deeper and older than humanity. Just concentrating on the feel his hard body against and within hers. Eyes closed in bliss –not denial– she relished in his body, fitting together with hers, so perfectly.

“Verrier! Verrier I…” Nirvana stole the words, the common tongue slipping away until the only language left to her was the language of chaos itself. The language of feelings and sensations, fluid and everchanging, shifting, impossible to grasp but flawlessly flowing through her. Through them, merged and united and inseparable. Words spilled from her maw, word without distinct meanings or semantics, just sounds of possession and surrender and release.

Verrier shifted forms without thinking, matching Clara's transformations. Skin hardened into scales, the crimson of his dorsal plates scraping across the white gold of her back, his body stretching and twining with hers. His lips drew back ito expose teeth like swords, razor fangs that scraped over the armored base base of her skull before gripping the back of her neck and the talons of his wings skittered over her forelimbs. His cock moved within her as he rippled and writhed against her, growing in size as she did and encouraging her to grow with him. Water surged in waves around them, displaced by their bulk and the hungry movements of their bodies.

"Clara," he growled, his voice like thunder as she roared his name in the Primal Speech. "Clara!". Language fell away as he responded in kind to her cries, responded to her need to possess and be possessed, responded to the primal hunger in her voice and the way her tail twined around his as she opened herself to him more. The cut stone floor of the lake splintered under his talons as he dug in, driving himself deeper into her.

Names were unimportant now. All that mattered was the female, the scraped off her hide and the taste of her blood. The sting of her fangs and the clench of her walls. He roared his pleasure and the elements answered, a sudden thunderstorm illuminating them with lightning as rain lashed unheeded across them. He thrust harder, deeper, feeling himself swell within her, stretching her tighter around his shaft. His belliw of release when he climaxed was louder than the thunder, his body moving against and within her as he flooded her womb with the burning hot proof of his own dominance and surrender. Finally, spent, he coiled his own ebon and crimson form against her Pearl and white gold bulk, breathing hard as the rain steamed on his scales.

Rain felt glorious on her scales, with Verrier’s body burning against and inside her. Wait…scales? Clara eye’s snapped open now, seeing her own pearl-gold talons. She quivered –apparently it was possible for dragons to quiver– and disentangled herself from Verrier. She returned to her human form, her form, surrounded by his scales and tail and talons.

“What did we…Gods, what was that?” She asked, confusion warring against the pleasant afterglow of release. His seed was still hot insider her, copious and thick, and different. Brushing back a clump of drenched black strands, Clara breathed deep. She had shifted into the dragon, without realizing it. Probably because of what he had said, wormed into her mind as her body invited him to take her. She was still human. Still human. Still...

“Shall we sleep here?” She asked, pushing the memories of the scales on scales from her mind. “Looking down upon the forests from on high?” His body was strange like this, but not uncomfortable to rest against. His scales were warm. Hot even, like fire made flesh. And she found a perfect spot to nestle in beside him, beneath a winged forearm that covered her from the rain.

Back
Top Bottom