Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

Marie hopped into the back and waited patiently, looking out the window at the scenery. Soon she had her operation. Presumably it went well as she was under anesthetics when it happened. She woke up to find a foreign object attached to her. She moved to wigge her ass and felt the object quickly sway back and forth.

Marie calmed down rapidly. Sitting patiently and waiting for Horus or one of the nurses and doctors to let her leave the hospital and return to her mistress.

The doctor nodded. "It was a complete success. The fur will grow within one week. Please roll onto your back for me."

"Think about the thing that makes you happier than anything else," the doctor said. He wanted to see if the tail wagged.

Marie closed her eyes and envisioned Opal and her laying in bed together, Opal's coxk rock hard and resting on Marie's stomach. Her tail began waving back and forth quickly.

"Your tail wags perfectly," the doctor said before patting Maria on the head. "Do you feel ready to go home?"

She smiled and nodder quickly. "Yes yes yes! I feel very prepared to go home!" She was giddy with excitement to shoe her mistress her new tail. She would absolutely love it.

Marie's legs were shaky but she got up alright and made her way to the bathroom, changing into the furs she had been given before. She trotted back out, she would need a hole for her tail to pole through.

Marie could barely contain her excitement as she was wheeled away from the hospital. "Do you think mistress will like my tail? What will sh do when she sees it?"

"I know that she will love it, Lady Maria," Horus smiled. Be opened the back door of the car for you. "Be careful to not sit on your tail."

When Opal saw her pet, she picked her up and rubbed the hairless tail. "Who's my sweet little puppy?" She licked up and down Maria's neck.

Marie giggled and barked her approval. Trying her best to act like a dog. She was a bit dissapounted that her tail had no fur on it. She had been hoping for fur.

Opal kissed Maria. "Horus, was she a good girl?"
The panther nodded.
"Then someone has earned herself some time in the Playroom."

Marie smiled wide and her tail eagfed back and forth. She trotted to the door of the playroom and patiently waited while Opal changed into her latex outfit.

"I'm going to be gentle with you today." Opal opened the door. "Go pick out something for me to use on you."

Marie tomrotted in in her hands and knees and looked around. She saw something that looked like fun. It was a chair set at a 45° angle with straps to hold down her body and her legs wide apart. There was also a holster that could take a fucking machine or a vibrator. She barked happily at it and looked back at her mistress.

Back
Top Bottom