Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

"Then you'll become my futa pet," Opal smiled. "Keep sucking on my cock. I want to fill your stomach with my cum." She rubbed Maria's breasts gently.

Marie smiled and kept to ducking the cock. It was warm and tasted very good. She loved how it filled her moth and throat perfectly. Her breasts could barely wrap around the shaft it was so big!

"Wiggle your ass, puppy," Opal moaned. "Act like your tail is wagging." She rubbed her let's throat to help her take more of the cock into her throat.

Marie completely abandoned using her breasts and resorted to swallowing the foot long cock, pulling it in and out of her throat. She wiggled her ass in glee as her brain finally recognized that her dream was really coming true. Soon she would be a good puppy with a cock and a tail for her mistress to enjoy.

Opal moaned and gently thrusted into Maria's throat. "If you can make me cum in under five minutes, I'll take you to the 'Playroom'." The Playroom was Opal's sex dungeon. She had several toys and devices at her disposal.

Marie almost instantly sped up, using her throat, lips, teeth, tongue and hands to try and milk the cock of it's contents. She didn't even know what was in the playroom and she wanted it. She wanted to be used and fucked by her mistress Opal and she was willing to go to long ways to get that.

Opal came after four and a half minutes. Her sweet and salty cum filled Maria's mouth and throat. "Good girl... Have you sucked cock before?" She picked Maria up like a mother would hold her baby.

Marie moaned and gulped down every drop of the cum, licking the cock clean afterwards. It was the greatest tasting thing she had ever drank and she wanted more. When she was picked up she curled up near her and Nuzzled her face on Opal's breast. "Mm no Mistress Opal... I watched plenty of videos where they did though."

"You're a natural at sucking cock," Opal smiled. "Are you ready to go to the Playroom, or do you want to take a nap in your crate first?" The tigress motioned to a large metal crate in the corner of the living room.

"I want to go to the playroom mistress Opal. If I'm a good puppy in the playroom will I be allowed to sleep in the bed with mistress?" She smiled sweetly, imagining herself curled up on the bed next to Opal's sleeping form.

"Of course, sweetheart," the tigress chuckled. She carried Maria into the soundproofed basement. Opal put her pet on the cold cement floor. The door into the Playroom was closed. Several locks were on the door. If Opal wanted to, she could lock someone in and they would have no chance of getting out. "Stay. Mistress needs to change." She walked behind a changing curtain.

Marie sat with her paws up like a good dog, looking around at the room and all that there was in it. Her excitement growing with each second, she began to wiggle her hips like she had a tail again and whimper that her mistress was gone.[/code]

Opal came out wearing a black latex bodysuit and high heels. She had a spiked collar around her neck and a whip in her paw. "Do you want me to be rough or gentle, Maria? If I'm rough, I'll hurt you but there won't be any permenant damage."

Marie thought for a second about that option then nodded as she spoke, "rough please mistress Opal. Then when we leave the playroom can you take care of me and make the pain go away?" She bent down, her head by her paws and her ass in the sir, wiggling from side to side in anticipation.

"Of course," Opal smiled before opening the door. "Get in there, you little slut!" she said in a commanding tone. She winked at Maria.

Marie smiled and crawled in slowly, keeping her ass high in the air for Opal to enjoy. She looked around the room in shock and awe at what she saw. "Wow mistress... This looks like fun."

"Quiet!" Opal ordered, giving Maria's ass a light smack. She pointed to some handcuffs on the wall. "Go lock yourself in! I want your stomach and tits on the wall!"

Marie yelped and quickly crawled over, locking herself in as directed on the wall. She looked back over her shoulder at her latex clad mistress and smiled in desire, wlher butt wiggling again.

Opal whipped Maria a few times with her rider's crop. "You've been a bad puppy, haven't you?!" She was fully erect. Her cock fit through a hole in the bodysuit.

Marie only Yipped and nodded, responding obediently. "Yes mistress Opal, Yes mistress Opal, yes mistress Opal" she moaned along with each slap of the crop. It all felt so good to her and she couldn't help but love every second.

"Tell me what you did!" Opal ordered as she picked up a massive dildo. "Tell me right now!" She whipped her pet again.

Marie yelled out and moaned with each slap again "ah ah I spoke without Permission mistress Opal!" She yelled the first thing that came to mind, not sure if it was right or not.

Opal whipped Maria again. "That's right, and when I have girst over, no less! What have I told you about speaking out of line?!"

"Aah you told me that only bad puppies do that! I want to be a good puppy Mistress! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again!" She moans switch the slaps of the whip again.

"You had better keep that promise!" Opal shoved the dildo into Maria's ass. "That is your punishment dildo. If you try to take it out, I'll make sure that you won't be able to sit for a month!"

Back
Top Bottom