Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

"Go ahead, sweetie. Drink as much as you want," Opal smiled. She placed one of her nipples on Maria's lips and rubbed the "puppy's" head.

She latched her mouth on the nipple and sucked happily, wanting to get her pussy fucked while she sucked on the delicious tit. She was curious why she was barres from vaginal sex.

Opal watched her pet fall asleep. She cuddled with Maria and drifted off as well.
When the sun rose, Horus came to wake us up.

Marie woke first, she smiled at Horus and whispered. "I'll wake her" she slid down, still laying atop Opal and slowly began sucking her cock again. Without realizing, she had left her pussy right by Opal's mouth.

Opal opened her eyes and yawned. She smirked and stuck her tongue in her pet's vagina and licked every inch that she could reach.

Marie's eyes widened, she moaned onto the cock. Closing her eyes in pleasure as she bobved her head. The moaning making lovely vibrations on the cock.

Opal moaned as well and continued to eat her pet out. Her paws rubbed Maria's ass.
Horus, being a respectful gentlefur, was now turned away from Opal's bed.

Marie completely ignored Horus, eagginf where her tail would soon be. Sucking the coco was a wonderful thing for her but there was somewhere else she wanted it. She pulled her oussy away and gently lowered it over the cock, sliding the member deep inside with a moan.

Opal moaned and well. "You little slut..." she teased. "Do you want Horus to join us? I saw how you were looking at him yesterday." Opal gripped Maria's hips.

"Horus, come her and help me pleasure Maria. You're ok with taking a cock in your ass, aren't you sweetheart?" Opal asked as she helped pull Maria further down her shaft.

Maria leaned down to give Horus an easier entrance into her ass, she pulled her as apart to make it easier for Horus to enter. "Mm yes mistress I would like his cock.

Horus slowly slid into Maria's ass. "Like this, Lady Maria?" He rubbed Maria's breasts in a loving manner.

Horus and Opal continued to thrust into the human puppy.
"Once we cum, Horus will take you to get your tail," Opal smiled,

After several minutes, both felines fired their loads. Horus was panting heavily but Opal just smirked. "Ready to get your tail, Puppy?"

Marie had already cum but she smiled and barked like w good puppy. Resting her head on her mistress' breast. She looked up at Horusx silently asking him to help her up as she was sure her legs might not work.

Horus picked Maria up and asked if she wanted to wear her fur outfit. "I removed the fur on the breasts like you wanted."

Horus smiled and took the outfit out of a drawer. He expertly slipped Maria into it before tying it in place. "There. Mistress Opal, if you will excuse us?"
Opal nodded. "You are excused. Be a good girl, Maria, and I'll take you back to the Playroom."

Msriw hopped off the bed and crawled over to the dresser, getting up on her knees, she grabbed the leash with her mouth and brought it back to Horas. Presenting it to him and craning her neck to let him latch it on.

Horus attached the leash and led the way to Opal's car. He held the back door open for Maria. "We'll be at the hospital in less than twenty minutes."

Back
Top Bottom