Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

Marie's back arched and her moans became an octave louder, she had never had something so large in her as and it felt amazing. "Aah ah yes mistress... I'm sorry mistress."

"Good puppy," Opal grinned. She pushed the dildo as far in as it would go. "Ready for your next punishment?" She unlocked the handcuffs.

Marie dropped down in ecstasy. She sat up on her legs and waited for her next command, smiling to herself. "Yes mistress" she had no clue what it could be but she was so excited for it.

Opal pointed to a stripper pole. "Paws on the pole." She held up a pair of handcuffs. "You're going to dance for me."

"No, face the pole," Opal ordered, cracking the rider's crop just in front of Maria's left nipple. She expected perfection.

Marie quickly obliged and turned to face the pole as she was told. Holding her arms above her head like a good puppy would. She wanted to make her mistress happy in any way she could.

Opal put the handcuffs on her pet before taking a seat in a chair. "Now dance. Shake your tail and breasts. I want to cum just from watching you."

Marie proceeded to do the most erotic dance she could, moving her body to make her mistress happy, she could only hope that the dance was as sexy as she thought it must be.

Opal smiled as she watched her pet dance. It was extremely arousing, but she wasn't pushed over the edge. Maria would have to try something else.

Marie flipped herself over and bent her body, spreading her legs wide as she began licking and sucking on her own clit, moaning loudly as she pleasured herself in the unorthodox way.

Opal came soon after that. "Good puppy! I expect you to do the same routine when we have more guests." She was being serious. "Keep that up. I want to see you cum all over your face."

"Yes it was," Opal smiled. "Now, you are going to stay here and practice your routine. I will be back later to check on you." She motioned to a camera in the corner of the room. "Ig you aren't practicing, I'll know about it."

"No, you don't need them now," the tigress said as she walked toward the door, leaving her pet handcuffed to the pole. "I'll be back soon, puppy."

She pulled lighktly on her cuffs, wanting to follow her mistress. She sighed and began working on her dance routine again. She tried as hard as she could to do a good job

After twenty minutes, Opal came back. "Hello, Maria. How many times have you done your routine?" The tigress unlocked the handcuffs and picked up her pet.

"I did it over and over twelve times, trying different versions and variations mistress... I came so much, I'm sleepy." She stretched and yawned, curling up. "Mistress... Tomorrow when I get my tail, can I not get a cock and just have a tail?"

"I suppose. We can wait to get your cock," Opal said. "You've earned a night in bed with me." Opal carried Maria to her bedroom.

Maria pawd at the air, "no I don't want a cock ever mistress... I want to always have a pussy so mistress can play with it and I can eat it myself and I ewntnto have a clit to rub and caress. Not a cock. It will never be as great as mistress' big cock anyway.

"Sweetie, you'll still have your pussy if you become a futa." Opal lifted her heavy balls to reveal her vagina. "See?"

"I see mistress but... I Don't want to be a futa... I want to be a regular puppy without a cock, so that way your cock is more special to me." She was slowly fading away into sleep as she spoke, obviously having second a thoughts about the cock portion if her coming surgery.

"Ok, you'll remain a female," Opal smiled. She carried her pet into her bedroom and slipped out of her bodysuit. "Do you want some kitty milk?" She cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it gently, causing a bit of breast milk to come out.

Marie gasped and barked excitedly, her ass wiggling from side to side she nodded and leaned in, looking up st Opal for permission to suck on the nipple, her mouth watering as she looked at the tasty milk.

Back
Top Bottom