Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

"Vibrator or fucking machine?" Opal asked as she put her pet in the chair and put the restraints on her.

She looked up and thought. "Eeh... Both?" She giggled and squirmed a but. While she meant it as a joke part of her did want both, but at the same time she wanted to suck cock as well.

Opal slid a vibrator into her pet's ass and a fucking machine into her vagina. "And my cock? Are you going to let it be lonely?"

Opal grinned and slid her cock into Maria's mouth. "Then start sucking." She turned on the vibrator and machine.

Marie shook her head at the mention of a playmate. She wanted her mistress' cock all to herself. She wanted to get to be the only one to suck and make her mistress happy.

"Come on, Maria. They won't replace you, and I'll make sure that they won't pleasure me," Opal moaned.

"The two of you will play together, but your playmate will only pleasure me if you allow them to. What do you say?"

Marie gasped onto her mistress' cock her whole body quivering as she held back her massive orgasm. She nodded quickly at the proposition of a new slave with a wide smile.

"Boy or girl?" Opal moaned. She rubbed Maria's neck, relaxing it so she could get more of her cock in.

"Then relax here and enjoy yourself. If you want it to stop, push this button and I will let you out." Opal pointed to a button right next to the right arm restraint.

"Mistress I changed my mind. I'm not ready for another playmate. I only want to play with you. I want you to do whatever you want to me!" She pressed the button and looked up at her.

"I understand," Opal said before removing the restraints and turning off the machine and vibrator. "I will wait until you want one."

Can we play here more mistress... Can we please? I want you to pick a toy to play with me on!" She smiled up at her mistress, kneeling at her feet obediently.

"Of course we can, sweetie," Opal smiled. She looked around the room before pointing at an enema machine.

Back
Top Bottom