Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One in the Cage (Messeduprp x Knightcreep)

Maria giggled and crawled away from the harness holding her down, she stretched her arms and yawned, glad to be free from the bondage but even more glad about getting to play with her anthro lover. She crawled to her slowly, letting her ass sway back and forth sensually.

Maria smiled and moaned softly. "Mistress... I want to drink cum... Can you masturbate and cum on my face so I can taste all your cum on my face." She blushed softly as she spoke, it was so kinky.

Maria crept up onto her, keeping her face right by the cock head, opening her mouth wide to catch a much as she could. Behind her she held up her saucer. "I'll fill it with mistress milk."

Maria moved up a bit to position herself in the perfect spot to receive her mistress' seed. She was so happy to be getting the creamy reward for her pet behavior.

The torrent of semen was even capable of catching Maria off guard. She gasped as she was instantly covered by her cum. Her tongue li led off the cum.as she finally stopped. Spooning it I to her mouth with the help of her hands. "It tastes so yummy mistress. I love it."

Back
Top Bottom