Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

This+isnt+just+a+children+s+card+game+trigger+mentionlist+smolhol_d6db3c_6211048.jpg

Motivation. Entirely relevant. I win.

lol.

And the award for most relevant meme indeed goes to Vik.

Well played.

Hehe, Kay, that was actually pretty damn funny.

Just a warning though; if the Emperor undresses, he probably won't fit the traditional aesthetic of 'the handsome devil'.

Probably not, Satsuki will probably be a little bit freaked out, but she's already a little freaked out.

I like monsters, even if my characters are going to be reasonably dubious of and/or frightened by them.

So don't worry about it too much. I'll play things as they come.

Heh, fairy 'nuff. Just thought a forewarning was in order xD

Why are Lilita and the trickster going outside or to a table? Your duel is an official duel in the tournament, they should have an area set up.

Speaking of which,

Kay, I hope my post wasn't too overboard. If need be, I'll tone it back some.

Woot.

Also...I would like to try out Hotsuma's Archfiends vs Lilita's Vampires.

Are you near a comp by chance?

I would...But I'm in the process of re-tuning my deck as it is.

I don't think I've won a single match thus far with it, or if I have too many failures have drowned them out xD

I certainly haven't won yet.
Not that I have the wifi access proper to even play the game.
This supposedly $70 per month internet is taking me 20 seconds to load these forum pages... And it's 5 Am. Nobody else awake.

I'll get to my post soon. As for the rest of the roleplay, I do hope we get things on a roll.

No worries Vik, sorry you have to deal with such shit Internet.

But yeah, I think my problem is my deck is too gimmicky for its own good. I need to prune it

I actually have a far more crippling problem that affects my ability to participate in the roleplay, moreso than my deck apparently being awful and my internet being criminally underwhelming and overpriced.

I'm pretty sure the U.S. has laws against monopolies. Then again, nobody could fault them for throwing their weight around when they're the only service on one side of a small, small town. Not a traditional monopoly when you're thinking big business and law, but... Well, when there are 2000 bucks in back taxes on your property and your income is shotty at best-It can really feel like the problem is that big when the customer service agent said that moving would likely be my best option if my goal was another internet service.

Yeah...That's still shitty though. Sorry you have to deal with that shit.

*Would let him use his Wi-Fi if he was close enough*

But, just to update (I'll update my decklist to reflect this)

I've re-tooled my deck and am going to test it out. It's now a Dark World Archfiends deck.

Apropos, I'm waiting for andromeda to finish installing, want to play a match for testing Raz?

2 and 1 in favor of Raz against my Red eyes, though the vampires still proved fairly successful.

Remind me to test my Ice Barrier deck out next time I play you Raz? I still haven't had a chance to use that one and I want to see how it works.

Back
Top Bottom