Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Long time no talk?

I'm still here, working my way back into a healthy response pace. Then again, I don't think I every really got to a satisfactory point for myself.

I'll respond to Zeth next time.

My problem is precisely the opposite.
People need me to post XD

And I'm a lazy scum bucket.

Anywho, I still gotta get back to Zeth on that part. I imagine that you still need Wiki and Raz's parts before you respond in bulk?

Same, lol.

But Kaybee, I was wondering what exactly you had in mind by having Satsuki be in the Emperor's immediate vicinity...

I know you mentioned intentionally antagonizing, but I just to be sure that when I do write something, I don't do anything that either makes you squick or pisses you off or both xD

I'm prepared to go either way, continuing the run of Satsuki pestering the emperor directly felt forced and out of character when I tried it and I realized that I didn't want to put you in a similar position of making a character act in a way that felt OOC or forced so I picked a middle ground and left it up to your character.

This way I figure I left the possibility of smut without sacrificing character integrity, and we both got some establishing moments for our characters regardless of whether we go for smut or not.

So yeah, fine with smut, fine with no smut, you make the call according to your preferences and judgement and I most likely will be okay with it.

Zeth said:
It appears Yuki will get some before Satsuki, but the race is still on. :p

I wouldn't be too sure about that.
My bet is that the Satsuki/Emperor action is a little more on Kaybee's radar than the Yuki/Kaden action.

If I had to put money on it. At gun point, that is.

Otherwise, I'm more comfortable shrugging and thinking about other things. Like, for example, where I am putting Galan and what I'm going to make him do when it comes to Mister Fisher. Because he isn't going to ask the Blond to blow his dick for an outfit, that's just not the green haired eccentric male's style.

Probably more along the lines of his soul. Especially considering who employs him.

Viktoff Samson said:
Zeth said:
It appears Yuki will get some before Satsuki, but the race is still on. :p

I wouldn't be too sure about that.
My bet is that the Satsuki/Emperor action is a little more on Kaybee's radar than the Yuki/Kaden action.

If I had to put money on it. At gun point, that is.

Otherwise, I'm more comfortable shrugging and thinking about other things. Like, for example, where I am putting Galan and what I'm going to make him do when it comes to Mister Fisher. Because he isn't going to ask the Blond to blow his dick for an outfit, that's just not the green haired eccentric male's style.

Probably more along the lines of his soul. Especially considering who employs him.

Well Galan will politely decline that offer and leave. Though this will shed some much needed light on the subject in game. Something that needs to be role played out.

Just a quick question...

Should I go ahead and post as Hotsuma? I know Kaylin's situation isn't ideal right now, but I also don't want to make her feel like she's being overstepped for taking too long.

Sorry I will be posting sometime tomorrow...... just got off work a few hours ago and about to head to my aunts wake with family.

You can totally post as your others and be wheeling my char or walking with her to the room. I will post most likely in the morning.

It's alright Kaylin, I just didn't want you to think I was skipping over you or something (since you have a very good reason for not being active as of late and all).

Well...

Anyone not writing posts want to go a couple rounds on DN with me? I haven't even tested my Ice Barrier deck out yet and I'd love to mess around with my Vampires some more as well since I've only used them once so far.

I'm bad on DN tho ^_^

Not to mention my dad's using my internet for streaming HD video... And it's garbage internet as is...

You mean, at the risk of sounding insanely fun to interact with?
> Because I love that stuff xP

One of my favorite things to do is very much the opposite to annoy my friends.
Starting sentences with "Back in my day..."

Things like: "When I started playing consoles, we didn't have fancy things like why-are-less con-troll-ers!"
Used to tease my girlfriend that way all the time, in fact.

I'm bored too! I just can't help you, though X_X

Bah...

I guess I'll just go play Destiny and keep a track of posts on my tablet or something then~

Wish I could, not at home, I already posted for my chara, but played a bit and made a blue eyes player rage quit during his first turn XD kinda feel bad for him.

Fear not Kaybee, I might have Galan go give Lilita the D after her duel, so she is also in the race. Well unless the trickster snatches him up.

That aside, I am watching Yugi-oh 5D. Upon seeing it I fear Galan's back story makes no sense. Also Jack is a complete douche.

Zeth said:
Fear not Kaybee, I might have Galan go give Lilita the D after her duel, so she is also in the race. Well unless the trickster snatches him up.

That is not an angle I was expecting...

I'm here for it.

Zeth said:
That aside, I am watching Yugi-oh 5D. Upon seeing it I fear Galan's back story makes no sense. Also Jack is a complete douche.

Jack gets better...

Ish...

Yeah, most of the back stories are a little off relative to the show. To be honest Satsuki's backstory would make more sense in GX than 5Ds

Kaybee said:
Zeth said:

Jack gets better...

Ish...

Yeah, most of the back stories are a little off relative to the show. To be honest Satsuki's backstory would make more sense in GX than 5Ds

Best character in 5D's in my opinion...

Nobody is better than the master of faster...

Relevant:

65010379.jpg

Razgriz said:
Relevant:

65010379.jpg

For some reason, I approve of this sexually.
I need a picture that adequately expresses this.
But I'm too lazy.

Something something, you've activated my trap card. Imma pass out.

Nice!

I must wait until Viktoff posts and Lalita and the Trickster finish dueling though. I thinkSatsuki might beat the other girls to the punch. Go arch fiend.

Back
Top Bottom