Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Ah yes, Jack Atlas, whose Narm is second only to Pegasus and his Gratuitous english.

(Seriously, japanese Pegasus' engrish is second to none. Quoth: "Weeeelcome-desu Kaiba Boy~"

lol then up to you and if others don't have a thing to say in roleplaying the duel let me know via pm so we can arrange who wins and who does not lol

Sorry for not being so active....been dealing with some real life issues atm....I will be trying to post tonight or tomorrow before work....at least I am not crying so much now. Its been a very water filled couple of days

Man, what a good all-day's worth of sleep.

I'm up now, team. If anyone's got any questions, I'll be here to answer them.
Should be responding with Yuki and Galan (Via Kaden and the Nameless Stylist) fairly soon. Maybe within the hour, or in like five hours... I'm not sure.

Definitely need to flesh out the green haired man if Zeth's going to pursue this path so adamantly. Perhaps I'll write up an application for him?

lol yes knowing my boyfriend he probably will be doing this its the second rp on the forums we wound up doing cause he didn't like my gritty pokemon....*He made a cameo so I got to kill the welcoming committee hottie in a horrible way.

im feeling a bit better after eating so going to take a shower and probably post in about an hour from now

I still am not so sure how to handle my family atm but no one will let me help and are just keeping me sheltered and away from the drama *sigh* I wish I could do more but yeah I get emotional around death...specially when its someone who I got along with very well.

Princess_Kaylin said:
lol yes knowing my boyfriend he probably will be doing this its the second rp on the forums we wound up doing cause he didn't like my gritty pokemon....*He made a cameo so I got to kill the welcoming committee hottie in a horrible way.

im feeling a bit better after eating so going to take a shower and probably post in about an hour from now

I still am not so sure how to handle my family atm but no one will let me help and are just keeping me sheltered and away from the drama *sigh* I wish I could do more but yeah I get emotional around death...specially when its someone who I got along with very well.

You can certainly take your time if you have too. If things are hard and you don't feel like it, I don't mind waiting until you feel better. It's easy to get burnt out working against your gears, you know?

I mean, I've been in numerous situations where it was hard to roleplay because of real life bull. When presented with the free time to post, I tried so hard that I went and killed all of my motivation by making the hobby into a chore. It's more important to me that you're more than ready to post when you do, than having you post sooner than later.

I do hope everything is gradually getting better for you.

It is... I just miss my aunt a lot and don't get why her kids other than the oldest of the 5 show no change....their mom just died and it has like not set in...

Princess_Kaylin said:
It is... I just miss my aunt a lot and don't get why her kids other than the oldest of the 5 show no change....their mom just died and it has like not set in...

Everyone deals with grief differently. It hits hard and fast for some, yet others might find it to be a slow burn. When I lost someone important to me as a child I never grieved over them. My mother, who knew her only a fraction as much as I did had shed tears for her when I could not. I recall asking her if I was some sort of freak. Low and behold: I'm perfectly normal.

It's good to hear it's not a downward spiral that is only getting worse.

Another thing: With all this snow on my deck, it's looking like my posts will be delayed at least until after I get around to clearing it off. Or until I give up on clearing off my deck and just hope that extreme warm weather hits out of the blue while I switch to writing mode.

Either way: I'll still be here.

yeah Zeth and me are stuck in that mess too....He is at his home taking a nap I went to work from 6 to 12 today like usual and so far just been trying to get bills and loans all settled up....going to have to cave and sell a lot of movies tomorrow

When I lost my grandfather which was basically my father I never really grieved. People just tend to a loss differently, some accept it while others cannot and just miss the person. Both of those are perfectly normal we are human beings none are alike. So let them grief their own way while you grief your own way.

Maybe it hasn't sunk in, maybe they want to be strong, maybe they just don't show their emotions very easily.

I wouldn't know though, and it really isn't my place to speculate. I hope things improve for you though!

In my search for inspiration for the Light spirit...
I've come across something in google images:
8b53ae25b62dab8664c655c5eab30edd.jpg
Figured it was somewhat related.

I've been thinking about using the Lightsworn monsters as some inspiration. But, I'm not really sure here. Hmm.
I would love to have it be a card in the game, sincerely.

Lists of cards I've considered:
Mimir

Oddly enough... That's about it so far O_O

It's... all of the series protagonists?

Is Yusei gonna show up and turn out to be the most bad-ass embodiment of hope and caring ever envisioned?

Or am I missing something here...

As for it being a card, I actually have an idea on that front, what about the maiden with eyes of blue? After all BEWD is probably one of the most iconic light monsters in the game and while his raw power isn't entirely apropos for a spirit of hope and love or what have you, the maiden does sort of fit while still having that emblematic sort of connection?

(Also I've been watching more Yugioh related stuff and I really like the maiden, her story is a sad story, and if you don't use her, I might make an expy of her as another main character later on.)

Also also I am so bad at all of the genders in 5Ds, first the gremlin, now Rally is apparently a boy too? I would not have guessed until episode 28 where they mention 'him' a whole bunch.

Kaybee, Should I have Galan be cheeky and have a Disk cycle delivered with a note saying,"No Excuses."

Viktoff, Well you can just green haired guy a name. I don't need a profile, just a post.

XD The gremlin, I love it.

The Japanese dub tends to have a surprising of child-sounding VAs for some reason (in my experience, unless it's for a character who's really grim dark or supposed to be menacing in some fashion, like Trudge).

Funnily enough, Kay, I actually used that card as a face-claim for the long-dead mother of a warlock character I'm currently writing. And you're spot on about her; she's got that motherly appearance like she'll be the shield from pain or something.

Hell, might be someone who could even save Hotsuma from himself...NOT xD

EDIT: If you want a card that truly is about helping the light, there's always Honest.

I don't think Hotsuma is saveable...

But yeah, no, I thought the gremlin was a woman, still would if Vik hadn't informed me otherwise...

Oh he's not...Hence my little edit in there, hehehe. His soul is long since surrendered to the darkness.

I can see that though; and sometimes it really is hard to tell the difference.

It's all good, Vik.

RL comes first, seriously.

Slept all day.
Little brother was getting his nintendo switch today, so I decided I'd stay up with him (Didn't get to sleep until the middle of the day)

Should be getting around to those posts.

Back
Top Bottom