Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Well unless someone wants to play out the first round, and letting me win one at least. DN for me says the site is down because it got claimed.

Kaybee said:
If Izumi squares off with the emperor then I can send Lilita at Tada instead, so I'm fine either way.

I would prefer this course of action, actually.
Given that Izumi and Oboro are their mains.

wiki234 said:
Well unless someone wants to play out the first round, and letting me win one at least. DN for me says the site is down because it got claimed.

https://duelingnexus.com/
This link? Because I don't see what you claim when I go there.

I can't tell, is Izumi snarking back? Or is she playing straight faced? Or does she just not realized she got sassed?

Showing off that she's the top person and there was a reason than looks. Also showing off with the idea of her nickname, the trickster making her more known compared to yours.

Okay so she's snarking back, I couldn't tell because you didn't describe her tone at all and her facial expressions don't provide enough context cues for me to guess with any certainty.

Also it isn't mentioned that 'The Trickster' is a well known nickname of hers in her profile that I can see, so it would have helped if you mentioned that it was a popular common title for her...

Sorry to nitpick, just was bothered by the lack of description and explanation is all.

Kaybee said:
Okay so she's snarking back, I couldn't tell because you didn't describe her tone at all and her facial expressions don't provide enough context cues for me to guess with any certainty.

Also it isn't mentioned that 'The Trickster' is a well known nickname of hers in her profile that I can see, so it would have helped if you mentioned that it was a popular common title for her...

Sorry to nitpick, just was bothered by the lack of description and explanation is all.

This is 100% a symptom of deck lists being compiled and agreed upon after character profiles. Probably the only notion of a reason to dislike our order of business regarding these two. In every possible other way, I prefer Profile > Deck list when it comes to which we accept first.

Alkris said:
Hi hi! I am back

Welcome back.
Today has been the least busy day of the roleplay since it's IC inception.

Perhaps everyone is busy? Not casting any shade, It hasn't been long at all.

I've been checking back but if my turn had come up I wouldn't have had time to post, still won't for another few hours most likely.

Kaybee said:
I've been checking back but if my turn had come up I wouldn't have had time to post, still won't for another few hours most likely.

When you do find that you're available, Kaden/Yuki's an area you're open to posting for.

I can totally understand if you remain busy, though. Especially if you find yourself in a storm area, like me. I could lose electricity.

Status note: Love this roleplay. Love the people writing in muh group roleplay. If I don't say something in the OOC in 24 hours: My electricity has gone out. Would be back asap.

I prefer to wait for everyone I'm interacting with to post before I write things, keeps the thread from getting too confusing.

Heh, sorry all...

Just finished my own post.

And Kaybee...This is hysterical xD You've no idea how badly the Emperor wants to drag her down into the Darkness right now xD

For punishment or Kinky sex Razgriz? He is a fiend after all...

Honestly, I have no idea what to post in character since I'm by myself. Maybe I should have galan bother the green haired guy.

I admit I was kinda trying to goad the emperor into having his way with Satsuki out of frustration but ah well, maybe the next lady who decides to bother him will be the 'lucky' one...

I figured, but I also remember that you had planned on Satsuki going after someone else (I think?) I might have been wrong xD

Eh, nothing is set in stone until it happens in character, and I hadn't decided on anything yet.

Not like one fling will lock her into one partner anyways. I don't expect she'll be particularly monogamous, barring a couple of possible exceptions for plot lines, but even then~

Well nekrolisk88 of BMR chat demands I have Galan flirt with the green haired guy to make Viktoff feel awkward. I must please the fans.

Zeth said:
Well nekrolisk88 of BMR chat demands I have Galan flirt with the green haired guy to make Viktoff feel awkward. I must please the fans.

Inform them that I play MxM and I wouldn't feel awkward.

Bonus fact of the day: Kaybee is right. Nothing is set in stone until it happens IC.
Besides, I can't imagine Kaden would be the type to get all insecure and pissy if he found out that Satsuki did anything with the Emperor prior to his own acts.

I can't even imagine how that'd play out. Silly, but certainly not fun or remotely cohesive.

Back
Top Bottom