Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

It's exactly what I wanted to hear, actually.

Hopefully work isn't too stressful for you, Raz. I remember having more exciting days and feeling better by the end of the day at my old job, when things were busy. Less time idling and losing my mind. However, I imagine it could be very different for you and hectic can look so different from career to career. I'm not bothered by this slow period for the roleplay, it's better to know you guys are genuinely busy than to see the roleplay going no where while everyone isn't busy. Sincerely, I do hope you guys find the time to join me soon. (It's cool tho)

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know, I'll be posting tomorrow. I just finished my first exam this evening but the gauntlet of projects and all that crap is finally over. I want to sleep, and then, we will WRITE.

And it will be glorious

Wooo!

Congrats on the exam and finishing of the projects, though. That must be a relief.

Inspirational.gif

But, no really though, glad to hear it.
I'm not all that good at shelving a roleplay when others are busy- I worry myself too much.

Hearing that we can get back on the train tracks soon, however, that's good stuff.

Side note: I hope I am not putting out the idea that I wasn't cool with you guys working on irl stuff. I couldn't imagine ever being so conceited as to feel that way about busy people. I'm honestly rather envious of people who get things done. I'm more of a procrastinator.

I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't get that vibe, Vik.

In any event, I too am eager to get the ball rolling...And the heads, for the Emperor! xD

Kidding, lol.

Razgriz said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't get that vibe, Vik.

In any event, I too am eager to get the ball rolling...And the heads, for the Emperor! xD

Kidding, lol.

Forget that vibe, if you can. I don't even remember what I was getting at.

Really kinda feels like the heads will be remaining firmly above their shoulders for thr near future, though.

Wooo!

Lovely post, btw. Ol' Empie's got some thinking to do here xD

But I have an idea of how to reply, at least, lol.

I find your take on the careful girl to be very fun to read. Like a character I can relate to, not because I feel like I share characteristics with her. But, because I was quite similar when I was younger. I think.

I'm getting a bad bad feeling.

...I regret nothing >w>

Lol, just kidding.

First part: Talking about Kaybee's Yuki.

Second part: I'm feeling defeatist and negative about the future of this roleplay.
The feeling beats my throbbing toothache pre-medication without debate. As in, I'd rather be capable of just shrugging off those thoughts as opposed to no longer feeling the pain of my decaying mouth.

But life does decree: Viktoff will have to struggle with both bad feels. Fuck you life...

Ah, my mistake xD

But! Give life the middle finger; you, sir, are stronger than you know!

*is trying to be inspirational, he swears*

It wasn't your fault. My timing was pathetic.

I measure strength in raw amounts of stuff people can reliably pick up without assistance, bonus points for distance they can carry it. I find that I am not very durable as a person, my toothache comes and goes and I get super hopeful and downright gloomy over roleplays(including this one) almost as often as the wind changes. If this wasn't the case and it was indeed all the time for both, I'd never get back on my phone (my method of communicating with you guys).

Well, seriously though? Glad you are sticking around; this RP just wouldn't be the same without you.

However, on a different note...I finally got around to updating my decklist, if anyone's curious as to the changes made.

(Nothing major, switched from Fabled support to Dark World support)

So...

How's everyone doing? Bit busy? Sorry I've been out of the OOC thread, had two exams in two days, but now I have free time and I'm raring to post where I can.

Doing alright.

No complaints, aside from work xD But that's alright.

It's all good though, Kay. Hope your exams went well ^^

Back
Top Bottom