Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: I have to bake cupcakes and possibly some cakepops this weekend.
Info: It will be an experimental weekend of baking, lol!
Info: My kids are looking forward to this experiment... hehe... XD

darkangel76 said:
Info: I have to bake cupcakes and possibly some cakepops this weekend.
Info: It will be an experimental weekend of baking, lol!
Info: My kids are looking forward to this experiment... hehe... XD

What child wouldn't, da... the magic word is involved: cupcakes! lol

Info: Ballet makes martial arts easier to do, and visa versa
Info: I know this first hand.
Info: This is a beautiful day here.
Fact: I can not only tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue, I also can tie three together at the same time.

Info: it is still snowing here
Info: snow can be slippery. Roads are not soft place to land on when you slip because of said snow, even when they are covered with deceptively soft-looking snow.
Info: three twelve-year olds easily beat Steel in a snowball-fight. So much for my bad-assery.

I do a pretty good impression of Hank Hill. I do it so much that I can't help but say "Ah tell you what" whenever some on mentions propane.

Ah tell you what.

I've always thought that pyjamas were infinitely more comfortable than any other kind of sleeping clothes, bringing us all back round to the very original string of posts.

Beaten only by the adult onesie.

Fact: I am a male with a huge...imagination.

Shoe Size: 11 1/2 wide boots.

Opinion: Hydrocodone is not fun.

Random info: I'm a state worker in a maintainence section, with a few more braincells then most in my area. I enjoy learning new things and being very 'hands-on'.

Camille said:
*Waggles her brows at Vic, grinning*

I wear a size 6 shoe. (I have munchkin feet!)

*Chuckles and winks at Camille, returning her grin*

Techinally I can wear thirteen wide, but thirteen is just fine and dandy.

I have actual black hair not the fake black that people use, to dye their hair.

I've slept on a couch for the last three years even though I have a perfectly functional bed. I'm literally only in it if intimacy is involved.

I love air travel.

I prefer a three-piece suit if I can't wear braces (and never match your pocket square to your tie).

I worked summers in Alaska for several years.

I drink Yoohoo in secret.

Vic Rattlehead said:
Camille said:

*Peers a bit closer to look at the hair color*

Ohh, nice. :) Well, I have light blonde hair, the kind you get from a bottle. :p

Camille said:
Vic Rattlehead said:
Camille said:

*Peers a bit closer to look at the hair color*

Ohh, nice. :) Well, I have light blonde hair, the kind you get from a bottle. :p
*His grin only grows wider as Camille examined him*

Looking is free, but touching that will cost you XD

I dont really get tattoos, piercings, and other modifications. Don't get me wrong its not like I'm looking down at people with mods, I just dont get them.

Info: Moving forward and striving toward positives can sometimes mean having to do things that are beyond tedious, lolol.
Info: Makes me wish that certain things had check boxes so that you could do things in bulk rather than one at a goddamned time... ARGH! lolol. *headdesk*
Info: This is going to take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it'll be worth it in the end... haha! Even if this takes me all goddamned year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

darkangel76 said:
Info: Moving forward and striving toward positives can sometimes mean having to do things that are beyond tedious, lolol.
Info: Makes me wish that certain things had check boxes so that you could do things in bulk rather than one at a goddamned time... ARGH! lolol. *headdesk*
Info: This is going to take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it'll be worth it in the end... haha! Even if this takes me all goddamned year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Just keep plodding at it, da. You will see light before you know it.

Fact: I have irregular feet. One foot is clearly a half size bigger than the other.
Fact: I can hold my breath under water for seven minutes.
Fact: I once had sex in one of those huge old style satellite dishes.
Fact: Because of the laziness, stupidity, and carelessness combined of my college maintenance staff back in the day, I once had to steal toilet paper from another dorm.
Fact: I have four cats and one dog.

Ruphhausin said:
darkangel76 said:

Just keep plodding at it, da. You will see light before you know it.

Fact: I have irregular feet. One foot is clearly a half size bigger than the other.
Fact: I can hold my breath under water for seven minutes.
Fact: I once had sex in one of those huge old style satellite dishes.
Fact: Because of the laziness, stupidity, and carelessness combined of my college maintenance staff back in the day, I once had to steal toilet paper from another dorm.
Fact: I have four cats and one dog.
"Fact: I can hold my breath under water for seven minutes." O_O You a wizard bro?

I'm a independent.

Fact: I love the Tribunal feature in League of Legends.
Fact: I wish that there wasn't a case-per-day limit imposed on the voting.

Vic Rattlehead said:
"Fact: I can hold my breath under water for seven minutes." O_O You a wizard bro?

I'm a independent.

No.. just have a friend who helped me... he is in the Navy of course.

Fact: I am a moderate independent.
Fact: I have successfully tried, with a female partner, every position in the Kama Sutra.

Fact: I am a little jealous of Ruphhausin at the moment.
Fact: I have only had one partner with whom I allowed myself to become sexually active with.
Fact: She never wanted to experiment.

Ruphhausin said:
Vic Rattlehead said:

I'm a independent.

No.. just have a friend who helped me... he is in the Navy of course.

Fact: I am a moderate independent.
Fact: I have successfully tried, with a female partner, every position in the Kama Sutra.
I was about to ask if you were an ex Seal or something.

I'm not registered to vote and I'll probably remain unregistered, until I leave for Canada when I'm out of college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom