Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Rattlehead said:
I was about to ask if you were an ex Seal or something.

I'm not registered to vote and I'll probably remain unregistered, until I leave for Canada when I'm out of college.

No, I am not, though I entertained the idea for a while in high school.

O Canada. *smiles*

Ruphhausin said:
Vic Rattlehead said:

I'm not registered to vote and I'll probably remain unregistered, until I leave for Canada when I'm out of college.

O Canada. *smiles*
When you and Rave talk about Canada, are you two being sarcastic or genuine? My reasoning behind going to Canada is because its like America, but better and most people speak English.

Obviously I'm a big fan of the Wu-Tang Clan with ODB, being my favorite MC.

Fact: I like old School Music
Fact: I am an fan of intelligence
Fact: Most do not use the English Grammar and I think it should be abused
Fact: "U" and "You" are not the same

Well, I'm Canadian...and I'm not really sure if I was being sarcastic or not >_>

Rave said:
Well, I'm Canadian...and I'm not really sure if I was being sarcastic or not >_>
What do you mean you dont know if you were being sarcastic or not?

Vic Rattlehead said:
Ruphhausin said:
Vic Rattlehead said:

O Canada. *smiles*
When you and Rave talk about Canada, are you two being sarcastic or genuine? My reasoning behind going to Canada is because its like America, but better and most people speak English.

Obviously I'm a big fan of the Wu-Tang Clan with ODB, being my favorite MC.

I was not being sarcastic, as there are many good things about Canada. What I thought about in high school was joining the SEALs.

Random Info: I won $500 in a Lex Luthor Look-a-Like contest in college.

Fact: It's about 10 degF outside.
Info: And I looove it! XD
Info: I also hurt my hand this morning... banged it on the corner of the dresser.....
Info: My hand has a big bruise on the back of it as a result.
Info: When I hurt it, a very particular someone was right there to make it better...... *blushes*

darkangel76 said:
Fact: It's about 10 degF outside.
Info: And I looove it! XD
Info: I also hurt my hand this morning... banged it on the corner of the dresser.....
Info: My hand has a big bruise on the back of it as a result.
Info: When I hurt it, a very particular someone was right there to make it better...... *blushes*

Damn.. I hope it gets better soon, and I am glad that particular someone was there to make it better. I am glad the weather there is normal for winter to.. just like here thank goodness... speaking of which...

Fact: Here it is 54 degF (the warmest it has been in almost two weeks)
Info: My boss gave her okay for my fiancee's raise that I helped her put in for.
Info: No one in the office thinks that it had a fucking thing to do with our relationship, as she was deserving it LONG BEFORE we got together.
Info: The horse I get to ride is a mare named Merry Gentry (I shit you not...)
Info: I am a HUGE Laurel K. Hamilton fan.
Info: I have met/seen her in person twice... and guessed just how much of her own life she put into her books. (The whole batch of wedding issues/stuff in Incubus Dreams was based on shit that happened at her second wedding, and she and her hub thanked me for empathizing...)
Info: I have been in FOUR weddings that were either disasters/near dsasters.
Info: One of the weddings was a shotgun wedding (not as the groom.. I was never that stupid even as a teen in high school...)

Info: I am a huge Craig David lover
Fact: Fav color is purple
Fact: I was into RPing and then realized that I talk a lot in RP's like the shit ranges from one to two paragraphs

Fact: I got banned from making comments on a website for telling the truth... that it is not okay to have a dream, wake up, and take out anger about something that happened in the dream on someone who did something in the dream.

Ruphhausin said:
Fact: I got banned from making comments on a website for telling the truth... that it is not okay to have a dream, wake up, and take out anger about something that happened in the dream on someone who did something in the dream.

They banned you for that? Scary. That's high-level denial right there.

Fact: I RP in total secret. No one in my real life knows I do this.
Fact: Jimmy Carter once tussled my hair (when I was 7).
Fact: I literally don't keep in touch with anyone I knew in high school (my ex-fiance was the last one).

Fact: It has been a little over four months since having gastric bypass surgery, and I have lost just over 80 pounds.

Info: I feel AMAZING, having lost six sizes in my clothes (jeans) and not having to buy my clothes in the plus size section of the department stores!
Info: The mini boot-camp I started the first of January has been kicking my ass!
Info: I'm no longer on diabetes and high blood pressure meds!

Nennius said:
Ruphhausin said:

They banned you for that? Scary. That's high-level denial right there.

Fact: I RP in total secret. No one in my real life knows I do this.
Fact: Jimmy Carter once tussled my hair (when I was 7).
Fact: I literally don't keep in touch with anyone I knew in high school (my ex-fiance was the last one).

Tell me about it, Nennius... denial of reality is everywhere man... EVERYWHERE... and some actively do it like they can alter the fabric of the universe. LOL

Camille said:
Fact: It has been a little over four months since having gastric bypass surgery, and I have lost just over 80 pounds.

Info: I feel AMAZING, having lost six sizes in my clothes (jeans) and not having to buy my clothes in the plus size section of the department stores!
Info: The mini boot-camp I started the first of January has been kicking my ass!

Congrats, Camille. That is great news.

Fact: ON November 16, 1978, the day Charles Manson was first denied parole, I learned to climb a tree, ride a bike, fly a kite, throw a boomerang, use a plunger, and sing The Star Spangled Banner (all five verses) all by myself (my mother took pictures and has an old recording of me singing)

Info: It was one of the best days of my life.
Info: I was 4 years and 8 months old.

Fact: I have insecurities about the way I RP
Info: I lead 3 different lives and certain people only come into contact with them
Info: I have a affinity for Ramen Noodles

Camille said:

I second the congratulations! That is a remarkable feat. Do you feel like a new person? Are you getting complimented wildly by everyone under the sun? You could be a motivational speaker!

Ruphhausin said:
Tell me about it, Nennius... denial of reality is everywhere man... EVERYWHERE... and some actively do it like they can alter the fabric of the universe. LOL

This is obviously untrue. No one is denying anything and you should probably just look straight and keep walking because there is nothing to see here.

Fact: I'm sitting in a cafe and people are far too interested in what's on my laptop - nosy folks.
Fact: I watch way more television than I should and do so unashamed.
Fact: I scream at my television during sports and am ashamed of that... somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom