Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Info: Feel kind of pathetic for joining an online dating site when pretty much all of my friends have found partners.
Info: Not gonna let it bother me too much.
Info: Goldfish and sleep!

You're an attractive woman, Hahvoc. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone that will treat you right.

Fact: I am not a little bummed at being reminded of my own dating status.
Info: I've frequently thought about trying a dating site, but never got around to it. I don't have any recent photos of myself.

DeviantFantasia said:
Info: Feel kind of pathetic for joining an online dating site when pretty much all of my friends have found partners.
Info: Not gonna let it bother me too much.
Info: Goldfish and sleep!

You're an attractive woman, Hahvoc. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone that will treat you right.

Fact: I am not a little bummed at being reminded of my own dating status.
Info: I've frequently thought about trying a dating site, but never got around to it. I don't have any recent photos of myself.

Awe, thank you. <3 It just depends on who can deal with me and my ginormous and awesome personality. ;D

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE. <3 Hi.

I go weak in the knees for a woman in military uniform, especially marines and navy corpsman. (for marines, I blame the tv character Leroy Jethro Gibbs and NCIS) If they are sporting medals/awards showing they have served in combat, I will practically drool, hee hee.

Info: I'm beginning to realize that I really do not like a lot of the artists I follow on Tumblr and dA as people. Love their work but they're such whiny, self-centered, stupid bitches.

Info: Need to find a way to shrink my Decepticon beanie because it's too big for my head and sticks out in the back. Any ideas on how to shrink acrylic?

Fact: I need to find a better job so that I can afford to go out once in a while.
Suspicion: This probably has something to do with my relationship rut.

At least I have BMR to sink my days off into. =P

Fact: I am a jobless hobo right now.
Happy info: I'm looking for jobs really hard.
Not-so-happy info: I have creeping suspicions that I am not good at this job thing and might end up like my bum dad.

Fact: I hate everything right now!!! >.<

Less Angry Fact: Except my new favorite ice cream; Maine Deer Tracks. It is the only thing keeping me from kicking my roommate's ass right about now.

Fact: A certain princess was advanced in dance today.
Fact: Birthday plans are nearing completion and the birthday boy is pretty excited about it too, haha!
Info: It's nice when those you love and cherish boost your confidence just because and do so genuinely... makes you feel really good about yourself. *snugs a certain someone* hehe XD

darkangel76 said:
Fact: A certain princess was advanced in dance today.
Fact: Birthday plans are nearing completion and the birthday boy is pretty excited about it too, haha!
Info: It's nice when those you love and cherish boost your confidence just because and do so genuinely... makes you feel really good about yourself. *snugs a certain someone* hehe XD

I am very glad for your daughter, and for you as you letting her do it plays a hand in everything. Also am hoping the party goes well for your birthday boy there.

Rudolph Quin said:
Info: I'm beginning to realize that I really do not like a lot of the artists I follow on Tumblr and dA as people. Love their work but they're such whiny, self-centered, stupid bitches.

Most artists who take themselves to seriously are like that, Rudolph. And, deservedly, they get the "hate" they bring on themselves. I love most of the art on dA, just think the same as you about their personalities.

Dementia said:
Fact: I'm a gender versatile role player.
Info: I love yaoi.
Myth: I hate females.

I have experience in reverse gender role-play, and I posted below on that.

Info: I have pink in my hair from a dye job that went semi-awry.
Info: My hair still looks badass.

Sorry about the beanie, but your hair being pink and still fabulous needs to be shown. lol

Fact: I was awarded a (at the time) complete collection of DnD 3.5 books for role-playing "the most convincing female character in the middle of a emotionally distraught breakdown".

Info: I was once asked to work as a councilor on a crisis hotline
Info: I have the best driving record of anyone in my family (close and extended) under the age of 18.

Fact: Critical Analysis lecture = Amazing harry potter drawing.

http://s896.beta.photobucket.com/user/boobytrap1993/media/736607_10151372995285862_609928728_o_zps1bb88d7f.jpg.html

Fact: If you wanna see true art, click that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom