Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: So pissed off right now.

Reason 1: Just got a troll team on League of Legends when I was due for a promotion out of the Bronze League.
Reason 2: My fortune in my fortune cookie read as follows: "Made in the USA." Yes, seriously. What happened to getting insightful advice from a Chinese dessert when you're raging?

Fact: Valentines day is coming up and I have two choices.
Fact: Girl 1 I've known for a while, sweet and junk.
Fact: Girl 2 I met recently, exciting and junk.
Fact: I CAN'T DECIDE.

Rave is a slut.

Info: Got told by my mum I need to watch my spending...stop monitoring my account. I'm 23 not 16 and I spent my paycheck money not my rent or bill money on stuff that I ordered.
Info: I haven't even touched my savings account and keep at least 500$ in my checking account at all times.
Info: Wicked irresponsible, yes? Pfft.
Info: Sorry if the stuff I bought tends to run on the expensive side because of how I like to look when I go to clubs. >8P Being a goth is expensive.
Info: Still fighting off this cold.

Info: Yes being a goth is expensive my Tripp Pants are $200+ dollars
Fact: I like all people... except stupid people, not stupid as in retarded but those that have a choice to say something smart and end up saying something stupid
Info: I want to be in love but am scared that I will get hurt
Fact: I love sweets

I would never buy Tripp pants that were that expensive unless they were going to last me 5 years at least.

Info: I have to do homework/study but I'm tired.

My mother is one too...

Info: I love cooking
Fact: I like to get high (off weed)
Info: My friends hate it but it does not disrupt ANYTHING that I do

Fact: I found out earlier that I'm going to be an aunt.
Fact: I'm so incredibly excited for my sister it's not even funny.
Fact: It was the best phone call ever. Sister: "Hey Em! Guess what? You're going to be an aunt!" Just... dropped it on me, it was awesome.

Fact: Me and babies get along.
Fact: As long as they don't drool on me and I don't touch no poop, I'm a great babysitter.
Fact: I feel like loving babies and playing with them is girly, or is it some backwards attractive thing to girls when they see a guy being good with kids?

Fact: I am also good with kids. Babies, not so much, but children, yes.

Clarification: It is most certainly not girly, Rave. A strong paternal instinct is an attractive aspect to find in a man for (most) women.

^ Totally agree... I do not have children (and god not for the lack of trying either) but I hope to have them at least 2 before I kick the bucket

Fact: I know how the Pendragons pull off the World's Fastest Metamorphosis.
Fact: I have perfected a recipe I justly title Nine Cheese As Good As Sex Lasagne.
Fact: This statement is true: "Being the only straight guy in a college theater class insures you get more ass that a women's bathroom toliet seat."

Random info: I have a distant relation to the Kennedy's long time lawyer. (thank goodness not them directly...)

i_love_you_on_hands-other.jpg

Info: Ugh! I'm so sick... :( Really horrible (and disgusting) things spewing from my body... *Groans*

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Info: Everyone I know is getting way more sex than me. Mostly.

Info: Still got this stupid cold. GO AWAY, COLD.
Hahvy will be happy to know I am getting no sex. None of the sex. So at least one person you know is getting less

DamningTheHeavens said:
Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Info: Everyone I know is getting way more sex than me. Mostly.

Info: Still got this stupid cold. GO AWAY, COLD.
Hahvy will be happy to know I am getting no sex. None of the sex. So at least one person you know is getting less

I am also not having sex, so there, another person. Haven't had any in like.. 8 months, it's kind of devastating.

So feel better!

Yoshie said:
T_T We all need to get laid!!! My character gets more dick than I do

Alas, so does mine.

But, as for info about me?
My favorite bands is Anberlin, and I'm getting wrists tattoos that say Dismantle Repair, which is one of their songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom