Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nennius said:
Fact: I scream at my television during sports and am ashamed of that... somewhat.
Wut? No way, don't be ashamed about that. That's half the fun, and I'm not just saying that because I do it too.

Fact: I am trying to restart a gym routine previously killed by work, so tomorrow may be grim.

Nennius said:
Ruphhausin said:
Tell me about it, Nennius... denial of reality is everywhere man... EVERYWHERE... and some actively do it like they can alter the fabric of the universe. LOL

This is obviously untrue. No one is denying anything and you should probably just look straight and keep walking because there is nothing to see here.

LOL "Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain..." funny.

Info: I got to tell Nichelle Nichols (the real Uhura of Star Trek) that I had a crush on her for years... and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and her autograph for free.

Thank you, Ruphhausin and Nennius. :) And yes, Nennius, I DO feel like a new woman and I am getting lots of nice compliments which makes me want to work even harder and really stick to my diet plan.

Fact: My parents will be celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary in two weeks!

Info: I am getting the last minute details worked out on their 50th Wedding Anniversary "shindig"
Info: The gold rose petals I bought on Ebay (decorations for above "shindig") smell like....sardines. :-/
Info: I am craving anniversary party cake!!!

The new items introduced in season 3, along with the mastery revamp, have once again made Kayle a very viable champion for top lane, support, and even jungling o_O! This old once-favorite champ of mine is earning her way back into my main lineup.

Fact: I feel so bleh about everything today.
Fact: I am having trouble being creative today and it is pissing me off.

Info: I'm very insecure with my gender and sexuality.
Info: I like to sit on the floor, shirtless (because I don't want to make a mess of my shirt), and finger paint in the odd hours of the night.
Info: I'm almost always sick in the winter.

Fact: Orange is my favorite color, this is a wonderful coincidence.
Fact: Stuck at home cause it's all snow-stormy and I can't get to campus.
Fact: Gotta watch the lecture online. Technology FTW.
Fact: My car's probably frozen right now.

Fact: It's snowing again, and because, one again, my boss has cut my hours I get to enjoy watching the snow fall... however I'd rather be working.
Fact: The guy who started 3 months after I did has hours.. but I don't.
Fact: I'm getting pretty fed up with my job.

I've been marathon watching Lost Girl. I really like this series.

I think I'm finally starting to evolve my writing style to a place where I am once again happy with it. Over six months of struggle are finally coming to an end.

Info: Working and it's boring.
Info: As much as work is boring, I'm thankful/grateful for a job.
Info: Trying to get by and make sense of the things around me.

Fact: I have lost about 60 pounds in the past 8 months.
Info: I am down to 240 pounds from about 300.
Fact: Now that I am going to the gym regularly, I suspect that I will keep going down in clothe size, but will not actually lose anymore mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, you know.

I have been known to play a mean fiddle.......Alright thats utter bull. Sometimes I think I'm too smart for my own good.

Info: Not taking just melatonin every again. Last night was kind of the last straw as I slept like absolute shit after taking it.
Info: Will only take sleeping aids when needed.
Info: Chinese food for breakfast!
Info: Exhausted.

Beginning to doubt my abilities to write. Feeling like every post is coming out as shit. Kind of making me want to stop roleplaying all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom