Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Just Human Nature (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Harry Potter was a book series from before I was frozen that was super popular." Morgan said. "It was so popular the seven original books spawned eight movies based on it, several spin off movies, a follow up book, a spin off book, a play, theme parks, and even an fan culture. It was so awesome."

"I was a bit too young for it but I remember how popular it was." Marceline said

"The first book came out when I was elementary school, and fell in love with it." Morgan smiled. "It was impossible not to."

Finn and Jake just looked a bit intrigued at the whole thing. "I was into it too," Diego noted, remmebering the Harry Potter along with everything else from all those years. It just seemed like it was afew weeks ago, but it was centuries ago. Time certainly makes fools of them all.

"Hey Morgan... I;m thinking. Maybe we should also try tracking your mom down," Finn offered after a moment of thought, also maing sure Morgan was on sturdy so she didn't accidentally fall off

Morgan turned to Diego and asked, "what house are you? My guess would be Ravenclaw, or maybe Gryffindor."

"Finn I don't think she's gonna answer," Marceline said, "she's too distracted by Harry Potter."

Finn just laughed a bit. At the very least, Morgan seemed to be taking this rpetty well, but he didn't know how far it would last and such. Finn certainly had his problems with who his parents were, but that him, not her. Of course, he knew it still wasn't easy. Even after seeing humans and such, it was difficult because of how different he was.

"I guess Gryffindor," Diego noted before he turned to see what Maceline said and then what Finn said. "What did you think of Finn''s idea?" Diego asked Morgan.

"I'd rather not." Morgan said, closing her eyes. "I don't think I'm ready to face her. No matter the reason she did it, she still abandoned me and I suffered so much because of that. I can't just get over it."

Finn looked at her before he went over to embrace her. "I udnerstand that pain. But its something that we all gotta face. THe good news is that we have your back," Finn told her comfortingly. Jake stretched his face to Mogan and offered her a thumbs up with his paw.

Diego himself just nodded in support before looking to Marceline. "you met her... right? How was she like?" Diego Marceline in regards to Betty.

Morgan hugged him back, saying, "I know I will have to eventually but I don't think I'm ready for it yet."

"Yeah," Marceline sighed, "but we didn't really have much time to talk, she was trying to save simon's lives. She did seem nice enough though."

"If you're sure. But whenever you're ready, I'm here to help you," Finn told her with a smile. "Yeah, what he said. I'm here for ya too," Jake said in support with another thumbs up.

"Well, at least you'll be visiting more with Ice King with her. Or would it be better if I called him Simon?" Diego asked Marceline.

Finn just smiled back at her. "No problem," Finn said before seeing the Candy Kingdom that is lying just up ahead. "Well, we're almost there. What do you want to do now, Morgan?" Finn asked her as they were heading there.

"What are we gonna do when we get back, Marceline?" Diego aske dher befor eblushing a bit on how that sounded.

"Well I showed you human culture," Morgan said, "how about you show me around Ooo? I haven't seen much so it'd be cool."

"I was probably just gonna watch a movie or something." Marceline said, "I don't really have anything planned."

"Haha, all right. Well, we can start with the rest of the Candy Kingdomand then we can show you where Jake and I live," Finn said to her with a smile. He and Jake then turned to Marceline.

"Oh, umm... could I join you? If you want me around that is," Diego asked Marceline if he could se the movie with her. Jake and Finn gave Marceline a knowing look. They didn't know what she would do with the knowledge of Diego's infatuation with her.

"That sounds great." Morgan said. "If we stop by Marceline's place first, I can make a picnic basket and we can have a picnic lunch."

"Sure." Marceline smirked. "As long as you think you can handle it. I do like to watch some pretty scary movies."

"Sure, that'll be fun! Though I wonder where you get your food considering where Marcy lives," Finn said with a bit of interest. The castle of the Candy Kingdom was coming up close for them. "We can do that after we report to PB," Jake noted.

"Uh... I'm not a big fan of horror movies at all. But I suppose I could try and watch," Diego said. He didn't like scary movies at all, but for Marxeline he could try and take it because if he wanted to spend time with her.

Morgan nodded, not knowing that the two brothers had never known Marceline to have much food in her house due to her having gone grocery shopping before Morgan moved in.

"If you get scared, you can just hold onto me." Marceline teased.

"That kinda reminds me. Do you know how to fight or use a bow and arrow or something?" Jake asked Morgan as they were entering the Candy Kingdom and on the way to the castle. Finn was also curious, since being an adventurer was a tough and tricky occupation.

Diego blushed a bright shade of red, but he didn't mind the idea much if at all. "Well, if you're okay with it," Diego said quietly while he's blushing. "I didn't know many movies survived," he said curiously.

"I learned archery in school." Morgan said. "I also took martial arts for a number of years."

"I found the ruins of a Block Buster awhile ago and I also have my personal collection of movies." Marceline explained. "I have a lot of stuff from before the Mushroom War, most of it's in my basement."

"Well, we'll have to test you out to see how tough you are," Finn said, pleasantly surprised. "Yeah, our Dad raised Finn, Jeramaine and I tend to be tough and to fight monsters and protect people and stuff," Jake explained to Morgan as they neared the castle.

"Oh wow. It's srurpsiing that the video tapes and such survived. Well, I'll still be happy to accompany you, even if I don't like scary movies," DIego noted. "Would you like me to brign a snack or something?" he asked her.

"That sounds awesome." Morgan exclaimed. Honestly she was a bit jealous, being an only child and only having had one friend, she had gotten pretty lonely growing up. A sibling definitely would have made her childhood better.

"I have other movies, you can pick one out if you'd like." Marceline suggested. "Anything red would be great."

"Yeah so if you wanna go explore, we gtta see hwo tough you are. though being able to shoot arrows and martial arts is pretty cool," Finn noted to her with a smile. "Jeramaine is our other brother. He isn't around often much," Jake noted before he saw PB in the window. "We're back!" he said as he went in and FInn helpd Morgan through the window.

"Oh wow! Yeah, I would like that," Diego said with a smile, relieved that he wouldn't have to watch scary movies. "All right, I can find alot of red food for us to have," Diego added before he saw they arrived. He helped Marceline insie the window ocne Jake, Morgan and Finn were in.

"That'd be awesome." Morgan said excitedly. Honestly she was a bit jealous of the two; having been an only child and all with one friend, she spent most of her life being very lonely. "Why not?" She asked about the third brother as she stepped onto the floor.

"I have the Scary Movie series." Marceline suggested. "It's not actually scary, it's a parody that pokes fun at horror movie cliches." She floated into the window casually.

"He stayed around at our parents' place because he thought he had to. However, when we saw him again we got him to live his own life," Jake explained over to Morgan as they saw Pricness Bubblegum stepped out to geet them.

"Wow, those?" Diego said as he gave a smile. "Before all of this happened, I wanted to help make movies. From a few people I talked to them about, they didn't like the Scary Movies cause they weren't good with it," he said with a goofy grin. "But whatveer we do as long as we're having fun togethe,r" Diego said before blushing a bit on how that sounded.

"How did it go?" Princess Bubblegum asked.

"It's kinda weird how we can just assume that there are things we have to do when in reality we don't." Morgan said in an almost knowing way. "It went... decent. He asked questions about my mom, and so I lied said I didn't know who she was. He did seem really excited though and he did give me his phone number."

"We don't have to watch them, it's only a suggestion." Marceline stated trying to think of something else. "I have a lot of movies, so you can just choose whichever."

"Well, the Ice King is... highly eccentric. But at the end of the day, he does mean well," Princess Bubblegum carefully said. She never thought she'd feel concern or such for the Ice King, but just learnign more about him and his past changed the outlook and such and even she noticed he was slowly getting better. She did hope that Morgan's presence would accelerate his healing. "I think it will take a little while to slowly sink in for him, so be patient," she said.

"Thanks, Marceline. I'll stop by in a bit. I'll bring us alot of snacks," Diego told her with a smile. "What will you be dign now?" Bubblegum asked Morgan. "I mean, it does look like Diego will be hangin with Marceline so we could show Morgan our place and such," Jake suggested.

"I've waited over a thousand years to meet him," Morgan started to say, "I think I wait a bit longer for him fully comprehend that I exist."

"Okay, I'll meet you back at my place." Marceline said. She handed Morgan a key. "I had a spare key made for you."

"Thank you." Morgan said as Marceline left. "I'm planning on hanging out with Finn and Jake."

Back
Top Bottom