Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

Diego smiled and followed Pearl. Over the next several minutes, Diego was with Pearl and Peridot to better understand the technology. Pearl would need to where some sort of ring-like device on her Gem, or maybe connect it to a headband. This would scan her Gem and then she would wear a large beast-like device on her tummy that would be connected into her like through her womb. It would mean she would be in human mode 24/7 and having to eat like a normal human along with putting mineral deposits into the device so the Pearl could grow in her child.

"Yeah, she is amazing. When did they say you can get out of here?" Steven asked his dad in regards to being hospitalized.

Pearl was happy about what the device did, but wasn’t looking forward to the things she’d have to go through.

“Tomorrow morning at the earliest, tomorrow night at the latest.” Greg explained.

“I know pregnancy sounds rough, but we’ll go through it together. Besides, you already have been fully human for a while now,” Diego told Pearl with a smile, squeezing her hand.

“All right. Maybe we can play a couple of games here in the meanwhile,” Steven offered to his dad with a smile.

Pearl smiled and nodded. “I know.”

“I actually have something I was going to give you.” Greg said. “It’s in my pocket.” He pointed to his pants which were draped over a chair.

"We should probably get this fitted on you as soon as possible then," Peridot noted to them as she began making notes.

"What is it?" Steven asked as he went to take a look.

“Okay just tell me what I have to do.” Pearl said standing up.

“It’s something I was going to give your mom but the right time never came.” Greg said. Inside his pocket was a small velvet jewelry box containing a gold ring.

“Just lie down. These are also surprisingly practical,” Peridot said. It took less than half an hour. Pearl felt minimal pain as the device was hooked onto her. It required her being nude and Diego got her some clothing he bought for her to also cover the machine. The mechanism was also placed on her gem.

“How do you feel?” Diego asked.

———————

Steven wipes tears with a smile. “Thanks, Dad” He said before giving Greg a big hug

Pearl felt more than a bit uncormfortable being naked around Peridot.

“No problem, Schtoo-ball.” Greg said hugging him back. “Just make sure you make it special.”

Fortunately, Pearl did not need to be nude in front of Peridot for long. Once the device was secure on her stomach and gem, Diego helped Pearl put on the clothes, which was still in a pattern for her.

“How do you feel?” Peridot asked Pearl.

“I will. Thanks dad,” Steven said as he gave his dad another hug, trying to think of the best time for that moment.

“Uncomfortable.” Pearl said. She wasn’t used to wearing clothes which only added to the uncomfortable feeling caused by the device.

“Also when she gets back insist that visiting time is over.” Greg instructed. “She’s been on her feet for awhile and I imagine she’s tired. Bring her home, get some food in her, and relax.”

"I thought you've worn clothes before, " Peridot asked her as Diego was helping Pearl up and holding her. "Not really no," Diego clarified

"Yeah, that's true. Maybe we can go back and watch some movies or something together to relax. Thanks dad," Steven said as he embraced his father, relieved he was all right.

Last edited:
“I have on ocassion but that was only a few times.” Pearl explained.

There was a knock on the door before it opened and Rai walked in. “Sorry it took so long.” She said. “Apparently if you’re walking around looking for a bathroom while being this hugely pregnant, people assume you need directions to the OB/GYN.”

“You do look like your close to delivering.” Greg commented

“Yeah but hopefully I can keep them in there for at least another ten weeks, that way even though they’ll be considered premies, I’ll be far enough along that they’ll almost definitely be able to survive outside of me.” Rai explained.

“Well, I’ll help you get used to it,” Diego told Pearl with a smile as he went to embrace her softly. “You both are happy together,” Peridot commented.

“We should probably get back going home. You’ve been up for a while and you need your rest,” Steven said as he went over to Rai to help her.

“Trust me, if you try to help me I’ll end not wearing clothes more than wearing them.” Pearl joked.

“You sure?” Rai asked. “I don’t mind just sitting down.”

“I’m fine, you two go home and enjoy your first night in your new place.” Greg reassured her.

“Okay.” Rai stated walking over to a chair and grabbing her purse. She hugged Greg saying, “We’ll be back tomorrow to pick you up.”

“I’ll see you two tomorrow.” Greg said.

"Haha, very funny," Diego said to Pearl before he gave her another hug. "Shall we get going home then?" Diego asked her with a smile. Peridot shrugged her shoulders at the silly couple.

"See you tomorrow, Dad. Love you," Steven told him with a smile as he gave Greg a hug. He then went to help Rai and offered her a wheel chair. "Wanna be in the wheel chair? he offered to her.

”I’d prefer to wait for Steven to get back.” Pearl said. “I wanna make sure he’s okay.”

“I’m pregnant not paralyzed, Steven.” Rai said jokingly rolling her eyes.

“That’s fair. I reckon that he and Rai will be back here soon,” Diego said with some thought as he helped Pearl take a seat to wait for them to come back.

“I know, but I want you to rested and not tire yourself out,” Steven told her as he went to kiss her on the cheek affectionately.

Steven smiled at Rai and took her her hand and began taking her back to the house. Of course, it did not take long for them to begin approaching back to the beach house.

"Welcome back! How is Mr. Universe?" Diego asked as he went to hug Steven and Rai.

“He’s fine.” Rai explained. “The doctors said it was one of the least serious ones they’d seen.”

“It looked fairly serious though.” Pearl stated a big confused.

“That’s because once we realized what was happening he subconsciously started convincing himself it was worse than it actually was. Basically mind over matter.” Rai explained before sitting on the couch.

"Oh yikes," Diego winced at how everything went down. "Well, the good news is that he is better now and we'll be taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen gain," Diego said while Steven nodded, looking a lot more relaxed.

"What is that?" he asked as he saw the device over on Pearl. He really didn't note what Diego was saying back underwater and he wondered why Pearl was wearing a maternity gown.

“It’s the thing that will let me give birth and not have to give up my physical form.” Pearl commented.

Rai seemed more occupied by something on her phone.

“Oh WOW!” Steven said, looking utterly shocked. It took a moment as he processed everything, but went over to look at the device.

“Yeah, and Rai could also have one to ensure the kids could have their own gems,” Diego suggested as he embraced Pearl.

“You okay, Rai?” Pearl asked.

“Yeah, I just have three babies that are pissed that I’m not eating and so they’re kicking my rib cage.” Rai answered. “I’m ordering food; some loaded fries, pizza with Italian sausage, a chocolate Oreo milkshake, and some cheesecake. Y’all want anything?”

"Well, I would like a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, also a milk chase and maybe a brownie," Diego suggested with a smile on his while Steven was laughing. "I'll probably get some of the new foods that Peedee wants me to try for the new fry place," Steven suggested.

Back
Top Bottom