Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Well, would you wanna eb going with us over on our journey?" Diego asked her with a smile, wondering how Lapis was doing.

"Of course! You're one of our friends, Lapis," Diego said as he gave the blue Gem a hug to cheer her up.

The next day, Rai showed up at the beach house with packed lunches for everyone going on the sub trip. She was with Andrei with Darien and Dennis still picking things up (specifically to keep Darien as far away from Garnet as possible).

Diego waved to Rai and Steven went to give her a hug and kiss. Diego meanwhile gave a brotherly hug to Rai. "I'll record everything there so we can see what we have later, okay?' Diego said to his friendo with a smile.

"Yeah though we might bring some stuff too," Steven added as he turned to the Gems packing things in the sub.

“I made everybody sandwiches and packed some stuff to do while you’re going down there since it’ll take a few hours to actually get there.” Rai said after kissing Steven back. “Also while you guys are gone my dad and brothers are going to be moving stuff into the house now that it’s finished.” She looked at Steven. “Did you let your dad know so he could show up if he wants to?”

"Thanks though hopefully if the improvements Peridot have made are working up to snuff, it should take only an hour to reach there," Diego said as he took the stuff to the sub. "Yeah I called my dad and he says he's gonna help along with Uncle Andy," Steven responses to Rai. "I think some of the other people will help too," he adds.

“Our dads, your uncle, and my brothers are more than enough people to get it done.” Rai said before looking down at her stomach and rubbing it. “I think they can hear you because they’re moving like crazy in there.”

"Haha yeah, that's true," Steven said with a chuckle before he looked to Rai's tummy, where their babies were. He leaned in to kiss her tummy. "Don't worry, babies. I'll be back in a bit," he said to them with a smile.

“I don’t think they can understand you yet, Steven. I think they just recognize your voice.” Rai chuckled. “What’s up with Pearl?” She asked looking at Pearl who was the only gem not working.

"Pearl, you okay?" Diego asked as he went up to her, grabbing her hand. Steven looked to Pearl alongside Rai.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just don’t want to do any heavy lifting given my condition.” Pearl said.

“Condition?” Steven asked.

“Oh my god, Pearl!” Rai said with a happy look. “Are you...?”

Pearl nodded and Rai walked over to her and hugged her. And when Rai saw Steven’s confusion, she turned so he could see Rai’s stomach. She rubbed her belly and said, “This is gonna be Pearl in a few months.”

Diego smiled and nodded, having a blush on his face.

Meanwhile, Steven went to feel Pearl's tummy... "Oh wow, Pearl... that is amazing," he said softly.

“Steven there’s not anything to feel yet.” Pearl said.

“No but you’re thin, so you’ll be showing soon. There’s less space for the baby to hide.” Rai commented.

"I know, but I mean, going through the choice I mean," Steven said as he embraced Pearl. He kenw what would happen, but he had been emotionally preparing for it.

Diego squeezed Pearl's hand with a melancholic smile.

“So I’m guessing you’ll be staying here with me while everyone else goes to Atlantis?” Rai asked.

“Yes, I don’t want to risk it.” Pearl answered.

"We'll see what we find there. I get a feeling it will be something amazing," Diego told her with a smile as he hugged Pearl while Steven went to hug Rai.

“Just be sure you get back safely.” Pearl said kissing Diego. “The baby needs one parent.”

“And you be safe too, I don’t wanna have to tell the triplets about their dad.” Rai said kissing Steven’s cheek.

"I know, and I'll see if I can find anything that could help," Diego told Pearl as he kissed her back, softly hugging her.

"I'll make sure everyone is safe," Steven said as he kissed her back and they began getting the last of the stuff in the sub.

“Okay.” Rai said hugging Steven. The baby moved which caused Rai to laugh. “I think they want to say goodbye too.”

Pearl also hugged Deigo whispering in his ear “I love you.”

Steven lowered to hug Rai's tummy. "Good bye babies. I'll be back soon," he said with a laugh before he gave a kiss to Rai once more and went into the sub.

"Love you too," Diego whispered into Pearl's ear before he gave her another goodbye kiss and joined Steven and the others in the sub.

Back
Top Bottom