Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Okay, yeah it was," Diego said with a smile. "But yeah, once everything we check is safe, we'll see if we can find anything of use there. I got a feeling we'll find something extraordinary.

Pearl rolled her eyes at Amethyst. “I do doubt that we’ll be naming the baby Pearl though, especially if it’s a boy.” She stated, still rubbing her belly.

"Yeah, that's true," Diego said to her before he came in to hug Pearl with a smile. “What else should we discuss with Peridot?”

“I wanna discuss the safety features for the ship sub thing.” Pearl said. “I don’t want anything happening to the daddies-to-be.” She kissed Diego on his cheek.

“Should we get going?” Diego asked Pearl and Garnet in regards to checking up on Peridot.

“I wonder how Peridot has been going with progress.”

“I think Peridot would be annoyed. She likes having you around because you’re both really smart,” Diego told her with a smile

“You won’t be,” Diego whispered back to Pearl as he kissed her on the neck.

“All right you two lovebirds, let’s get going,” Amethyst said, watching the two with a smirk.

"Sorry, but I wanted to cheer you up," Diego said to Pearl with a smile as he grabbed her hand and they began walking over to the barn where Peridot had been building the submarine. She had been working with old Gem-pieces while seeing what else she could find. It was harder than it looked, namely because Gems weren't used to building crafts for going underwater.

"How's it going with the submarine?" Amethyst asked Peridot as the group traveled over to the barn to see Peridot working on it. It was big enough to accomodate at least six individuals with relative ease.

“Nope, I want it to be a surprise tomorrow.” Peridot said. “I have a surprise planned. Where’s Steven and Rai?”

“She got tired. They went to her house so she could take a nap.” Pearl replied.

“Well my surprise is for them.” Peridot said

“Rai won’t be coming because she is trying to avoid injury or unnecessary pain because of her pregnancy,” Diego explained.

“Speaking of pregnancy,” Pearl said after clearly her throat, “Do you remember when we explained how Rose and Greg made Steven?”

"Yes, I did, why are you asking?" Peridot asked her, wondering why Pearl was bringing it up while Diego was looking away.

“I wanted to make sure you remembered, because,” Pearl began saying as she took Diego’s hand, “Diego and I have made our own Steven.”

"Wait WHAT?! You cloned Steven?!" Peridot said in complete chock, with Garnet and Amethyst holding in their laughter. "Now, our own child, a human/Gem hybrid."

“I’m pregnant.” Pearl clearified. “Kinda like Raiden but hopefully I’m only carrying the one. I don’t even want to imagine carrying more than that.”

“But... does that mean you will cease being?” Peridot said as the implications finally hit her and she looked shocked and a bit sad.

Peridot groaned before she curled up to a ball, looking confused, annoyed and in thought. “We should probably get going,” Diego puttered quietly at the awkwardness that now happened.

Back
Top Bottom