Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“I wanna keep the names a secret from everyone, but I have middle names picked out so they have full names.” Rai said as they walked out. “Wanna hear them?”

“Thanks and I wanted to ask you something in private.” Pearl said with a smile before turning to Garnet with a look of concern. “What could be causing it?”

“Maybe you just don’t wanna see a future without Pearl.” Amethyst jokingly teased.

"All right then. When do you wanna tell them?" Steven asked Rai with a smile on his face. He nodded, excited at hearing about the names.

"No, I can see a vision... but it's fuzzy... as if something is jamming, like when the TV would be not recieving a signal or something is interfering... It's... It's Atlantis... Diego said they may have fought the Homeworld Gems, but... they somehow found a way to shield themselves from fortune sight...? But what does it have to do with Pearl?" Garnet said. "We may need to go there sooner than we expected," she noted.

“I picked Grēgorios Garnet Universe, Rose-Diamond Pearl Universe, and Molly Amethyst Universe.” Rai said. “I want to tell everyone when they’re born so they can see the babies first.”

“When Steven gets back we can go ask Peridot if the ship is ready.” Amethyst said

“Oh and can you guys not mention me being pregnant to Steven or Raiden?” Pearl asked. “I don’t want to ruin the day for them since they just found out what they’re having.”

“Why? They’llbe sups excited for you, P.” Amethyst asked.

“Yes but then they’re gonna think about it and realize that I won’t be around for much longer. I’ll be there to see the triplets be born but they won’t remember me, they’ll be a couple of months old when I give birth.” Pearl explained. “I don’t want them to have to think about that right now, especially since it was pretty much a given that we’d be there to help them raise the triplets. Now it’s just gonna be Garnet and Amethyst plus Diego is going to need help. I have no idea how he’s going to manage a baby and owning the bookstore. And now I’m making myself freak out!” Pearl started panicking.

Steven had a big goofy smile on his face at hearing the names. "You're the best," he said as he kissed her.

Greg goes over to give a big hug to Pearl. "It's gonna be okay, Pearl. I know it's gonna be rought and hard to deal with it, but we will figure it out," Greg told her with a smile.

“You think Garnet will mind if we name our son after her?” Rai asked with a smile.

Pearl took a few deep breaths and said “Okay I’m good now.”

"I don't think she will," Steven responded as he squeezed back while they were walking on the way back to the beach house.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Greg said, remmebering Pearl saying she wanted to speak with him.

“Maybe in a few years we can have some more and they’re middle names could be Ruby and Sapphire.” Rai said jokingly. “My siblings already decided we’re gonna have four kids.”

“It’s kinda personal so I’d like to ask you private.” Pearl said not wanting to ask the question in front of Garnet and Amethyst.

"That's true," Steven told her with a smile before he leaned to kiss her while they were on the way to the house.

Greg nodded before he took her to one of the new different rooms upstairs. "Sure, what's up?" Greg asked her.

Rai wrapped an arm around Steven as they walked. “So who do you think they’ll look more like?” She asked rubbing her belly.

“Before I got pregnant, I knew what was gonna happen to me. I know I won’t be there to watch the baby grow up or any of that, and I’ve accepted it. What worries me is Diego. I don’t know how he’ll cope with loosing me and raising our baby.” Pearl explained, clearly emotional. “You’ve been in his shoes. You know what it’s like and what he’ll have to deal with.” She took a deep breath before continuing, “I just need to know he won’t be alone in figuring everything out, so I guess what I’m trying to say is: will you help him?”

"One maybe more like yu, one maybe more like me and one equal both of us," Steven told her as he was enjyoing the lovely beach walk with her.

Greg looked at Pearl and how she was benting everything. "Of course I will," Greg told her with a sad smile before he embraced his friend. "And you'll be watching over them," he adds as he comforts her.

“The girls are identical, so they’re going to look identical.” Rai explained. “But I already know what they’ll look like. It hard to tell from ultrasound but if you know what to look for, you can figure it out. Of coarse I don’t know what hair color they’ll have or eye color.”

“Thank you!” Pearl said as she hugged Greg back. “You don’t know how much that means to me.”

"Yeah, that's true. Maybe the girls qill look more like me and maybe our son will look more like you," Steven said with a chuckle as he saw the beach house up close.

"I know it means alot. All of you were there for me when Steven was born," Greg said back with a smile.

“I know what their facial features look like,” Rai said, “and I seriously need to take picture of him with you and your dad because,” she kissed, “he’s definitely gonna be a Universe.” She hinted to their son gonna look like his dad and grandpa.

“We weren’t exactly there when he was a baby.” Pearl admited. “And I was a jerk!”

"Oh wow," Steven says as he saw the house was almsot there. "Well, with the house almost done, I think we'll be going to check Atlantis out in a few days," Steven added with a smile as he was happy being with Rai.

"Yeah, but you still helped and you were still hurting. Even if we did fight, you were always my friend," Greg reassured her.

“Okay that’ll give me time to force my brothers to move some furniture in.” Rai said. “Speaking of my siblings, you’re gonna be an uncle.”

“Thanks.” Pearl smiled. “Steven and Raiden should be back soon, you ready to find out what they’re having?”

"Oh wow!! That's cool!" Steven said as he gave her a hug and a kiss with a smile. "Who is it?" he asked her.

"We're home!" Steven shotued from outside the house.

"Yeah and it looks like they're back," Greg noted from the shout.

“Turns our Mason was a few months ahead of the game when he predicted he’d have a new sibling.” Rai laughed. “Dennis is beyond excited, Sadie’s more like ‘holy shit, I’m pregnant’. Now everyone’s looking at Alice like ‘you’re the only one who is in a relationship that isn’t expecting’.”

“Are you excited to find out what they are?” Pearl asked, trying to make conversation as the two walked.

"Oh wow, that's a surprise," Steven noted, but he couldn't help but laugh alongside with Rai over everything. "But oh wow, it looks lile the family is getting really big," he added with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, though I'm also wodnering more if everything is okay," Greg mentioned as he saw the two heading to the house.

“Yup, and my dad is freaking out that in less than a year he’s going to go from having just Mason to having five grandchildren.” Rai joked.

“I’m sure everything will be fine, Raiden’s been doing a good job making sure she stays healthy.” Pearl said with a small smile. “Although if I’m being honest I think she’s a bit afraid history may repeat itself given that both her and Steven grew up without their moms.”

"Well, at least you all have one another to help," Steven said as he was leading Rai to approaching the door.

"Yeah, that makes sense though Steven also has healing powers so if anything could hurt Rai, he'd be able to heal her," Greg pointed out.

“Yup, and Adrien is actually knitting blankets, booties, and hats for the new babies.” Rai mentioned.

“Fear isn’t rational, she probably knows she’ll be fine but that still wouldn’t help.” Pearl explained

"Oh wow, that is alot!" Steven said as he chuckled before he entered and led Rai in. "Hey everyone! We're back!" he said to them.

"Well, that's why we're all here," Greg said to her with a smile, putting a hand reassuringly on her shoulders.

“At least four sets.” Rai said as she stood next to Steven waiting for everyone to be there before they revealed what they were having.

“Yup.” Pearl responded with a smile.

"And even more in the future," Steven added with a laugh while waiting for eveyrone to arrive. He noted Pearl had a look on her face and he wodnered what was up, but he will figure it out later.

"Let's go to see them," Greg told Pearl with a smile before going down with her where everyone was there.

Once everyone was there, Rai stated to talk, “The doctor said they all look good and healthy and that we have a boy and two girls.” She rubbed her belly while smiling.

Pearl smiled and hugged them both, “I am so happy for you!”

Back
Top Bottom