Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"Good afternoon, doctor. How are you doing today?" Steven told her with a smile. He was going to let Rai do the talking since it was her body after all.

"That makes sense," Diego said as he snuggled up to Pearl. "How do you think the other Gems will take it?" he asked her.

“I’m doing good and you?” The doctor asked.

“I’m doing about as good as I can.” Rai said with a chuckle.

“Any questions before we get started?” The doctor asked as she sat in her chair and started to get the ultrasound machine going.

“Only what we’re having.” Rai answered.

“I imagine they’ll be worried.” Pearl responded with a sigh. “I’m more worried about how Steven will take it.”

"And if they're doing okay and if it would be alot of pain for Rai," Steven was asking the doctor as he was looking over the ultrasound machine.

"I think he'll take it all right," Diego said with a sigh of his own before he embraced Pearl.

“It’s pushing three babies out of my vagina, it’s gonna hurt a lot.” Rai stated putting emphasis on a lot.

“Actually you will most likely be having a c-section. You’re twins are monoamniotic. The way identical twins work is that depending on when the egg splits determines what the twins will share in utero. The earlier an egg splits after fertilization, the less the twins will share. The egg that would eventually become your twins split rather late, at a stage where monoamniotic twins are a given and in some cases, although this is not one, can result in conjoined twins. Monoamniotic literally means one amniotic sac, so essentially your twins are sharing a placenta and an amniotic sac. Most identical twins share a placenta but not an amniotic sac, which is like a pod that surrounded that baby. With two babies in the same amniotic sac, you’re running the risk of their umbilical cords becoming entangled and possibly cutting off their supply of nutrients and oxygen. The cords could also wrap around their necks during a vaginal delivery which would strangle the baby during delivery possibly causing brain damage from lack of oxygen. A vaginal birth isn’t completely off the table but I would recommend a c-section given the risks, especially given that you’re carrying a third baby.” The doctor explained trying not to scare them.

“So are they in danger just being in the same sac?” Rai asked

“In some cases yes but I’ve been watching them and they appear to be back to back so if their cords get tangled in anything it will most likely be their arms and legs which is normal.” The doctor responded.

“I’m just worried.” Pearl stated with a sigh. “I should probably go tell Garnet and Amethyst before Steven and Raiden get back from their appointment.” She kissed Diego passionately. “And it’ll give you time to call your family.”

Steven sat as he listened carefully to everything that was being said by the doctor regardinghis kids and so on. He knew a bit about c-section and so on, but this was something very much he was paying attention. "All right, and we'll be coming alot to make sure that everything is okay and so on," Steven said as he turned to Rai to get her feelings on all this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know what you mean," Diego said before he embraced Pearl and happily returned her passionate kiss, and he couldn't help but grope and tease her a it. "Yeah, definitely," he added with a smile on his face as he caressed her face.

“You won’t have to more than usual, with triplets we’re keeping a pretty close eye on the pregnancy.” The doctor explained, all while preparing the machine. “Are you two ready to find out what you’re having?”

Rai nodded and laid down on the exam table, lifting her shirt up and pulling the front of her pants down. She took Steven’s hand nervous of what may be shown on screen

“You may want to be careful with the groping. Who knows how my hormones are gonna be, I may end up horny.” Pearl said partially joking.

"Yeah, we're ready," Steve nodded while he squeezed Rai's hand to show her support.

Diego smiled back before he kissed Pearl. "Well, I'll be extra careful with you. Though how have you been dealing with cravings and having a wholly human body for extended periods of time?" he asked, checking up on her.

Rai winced when the cold was squeeze onto her baby bump and held her until the doctor was able to a baby. “Okay we are looking at B, the first of the twins.” The doctor said. “B appears to be healthy, nice strong heart beat and is moving a bit.” The doctor moved the wand to see the lower part of the baby. “I’m not seeing anything between its legs so B and C are girls.”

Rai’s eyes were tearing up from joy. “Steven, look at her!” She was smiling ear to ear. “That’s our daughter, our Rose.”

“It’s been... weird.” Pearl said. “And it’ll just keep getting weirder as I start getting bigger.”

Last edited:
Steven's eyes widened and his pupils turned to stars as he saw the first of his daughters there. He was in utter awe at seeing the babies there. "She's so beautiful," Steven said, totally awestruck as he felt immense pride and other wonderous sensations.

"Yeah, but I am here to help you, always," Diego said as he softly embraced Pearl and kissed her.

The doctor moved the wand to show the other twin, who looked to twitching every once in awhile. The doctor laughed, “It looks like C has the hiccups.”

“Are you sure it’s hiccups and not something more serious?” Rai asked.

“I’m sure.” The doctor said with a nod. “This sort of thing happens a lot.”

Pearl kissed Diego back. “I know, you’re always here for me.” She said with a smile before hugging him.

"So she's okay, right? What about the third child?" Steven asked, trying to remain serious yet also comforting to Rai, squeezing her hand.

"How are we going tl tell everyone?" Diego asked Pearl as he held her gently. He was so happy being here with here and they were starting a family together,

“She is fine.” The doctor assured before moving the wand. “Here’s A, who seems to be trying hide.” The screen a baby with its back toward the wand. “I should still be able to tell the gender though.” She moved the wand again. “There’s a leg, the other leg, and butt.” She pointed to each part. “And see that between the legs?”

“Yeah.” Rai said with a nod.

“A is a boy.” She said with a smile.

“I think I should tell the other Gems on my own, I don’t want them to be upset and make you feel bad. Everyone else we can tell together.” Pearl said with a smile. She remembered how hard they’d taken it when Rose announced she was having Steven.

"So a boy and twp girls?" Steven said with a smile, happy to see the babies and what not. "So they're all going to be healthy then?" he asked, to be sure.

"That makes sense, though I wonder if Garnet saw this coming," Diego noted while he was snuggling up to Pearl. "I wonder how the others will take it too and such. Maybe Steven will see them as like a younger sibling or something," he added.

“All three appear healthy and they’re growing normally.” The doctor said looking at the screen. “Good, Strong heartbeats too. Unless you two have any more questions, we’re done.” She began putting the machine away.

“I’m good.” Rai replied.

“Who knows.” Pearl answered before kissing Diego again. “I’ve got to go, I wanna get back to the beach house before Steven and Raiden.”

Steven sighed in relief and looked with a smile. "That all wondeeful news. Thank you very much, doctor," Steven responded with a smile as he looked to Rai with a happy expression.

"See you later, sweetie. Tell me when we're goin to tell everyone," Diego told Pearl as he kissed her back.

Rai wipes the ultrasound gel off her stomach with a paper towel. “So we know what their names are going to be; Grēgorios, Rose, and Molly.” She said.

“I’ll text you to let you know how it went.” Pearl said with a smile before leaving to go back to the beach house. She figured she could tell Garnet, Amethyst, and Greg all in one go.

"Sounds like it," Steven said with a smile as he kissed Rai's tummy when she rubbed the utrasound gel off.

"Okay, hope it goes well," Diego texted back to Pearl while thinking about everything that had happened.

“Maybe you’ll actually feel them move soon.” Rai jokingly said. “All of my siblings, my dad, Sadie, and Mason have felt them moving.”

“He still hasn’t felt them moving?” The doctor asked.

“Nope,” Rai shook her head, “They’re super calm all day, but the moment I lay down to sleep, I swear they start a kickboxing match.”

“That is weird.” The doctor laughed.

“He’ll definitely be able to feel them when the house is done and we move in.” Rai said. “And I cannot wait, it is not comfortable climbing out of a bunk bed at two in the morning to pee.”

As she got closer to the house, Pearl got more and more nervous.

“You’re back already, P?” Amethyst asked stopping what she was doing. “I thought you’d be hanging out with Diego.”

“No, we just got some news and I wanted to tell you guys.” Pearl said with a weak, nervous smile.

"We're almost done," Steven told her with a smile before he chuckled alongside them. He went to gently embrace Rai while slowly rubbing her tummy.

"Everything okay, Pearl?" Greg asked her as he sat down, finally finished with working on the stuff of the house. They were virtually done; all they had to do was clean up the place. However, he saw the look on her face and sat up, realizing what it was. "Oh geez" he thought to himself.

Rai sat up and went to stand up which was getting notiably more difficult for her given her growing stomach.

“Diego and I decided to have a baby.” Pearl explained. “And we just found out I’m pregnant.”

“WHAT?!” Amethyst yelled.

Last edited:
Steven helped Rai up to stand. "Want me to carry you home?" Steven offered to Rai.

Greg sighed with a breath. "How long?" Greg asked her, wanting to know about how long she was thinking this. Meanwhile, Garnet was in some serious thought.

“Once I’m on my feet, I’m good! The problem is getting on them.” Rai said. Once standing she pulled her pants up properly and pulled her shirt down.

“Do you mean how long have we been trying, how far along am I, or how long do I have left?” Pearl asked.

"All right then, if you're sure," Steven said with concerned though he still held onto her hand, worried she may fall over.

"All three," Greg said before he let a smile come onto his face and he embraced her softly. "Congrats, Pearl," he said.

Rai kissed Steven’s cheek. “You’re the sweetest, you know that right?” She asked. “I love you so much.”

“Well I took a test last week and it was negative which means the hCG levels in my system weren’t high enough to register so I’m assuming two or three weeks, unless I happen to be carrying multiples which I doubt. So if I carry to term, I have thirty seven or thirty eight weeks.” Pearl said after thinking. “We have been trying for three months, a week, and two days.”

"I love you so much too," Steven told her with a smile as he was walking with her to try and go with her.

"Well, congrats on everything, Pearl," Greg told her with a smile before he saw Garnet looking nervous. "I can't see anything. When I tried to peer into the future, it was as if something is blinding or stopping me. This is not normal at all," Garnet said seriously.

Back
Top Bottom