Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“I don’t plan on them playing much of a role in our lives. Really the only time they’ll be involved is when it’s something with Dennis and his family because he’s the only one that actually like them.” Rai explained with her arms crossed. “He’s the only one that remembers what they were like before my mom died.”

Pearl smiled and continued to ride Diego. “I love you so much.” She said with a moan.

"Yikes. Yeah, hopefully none of my family will be like that," Andy chuckled before shaking his head. "I was kinda angry at first with Greg when he didn't mention Steven, but looking back, the family didn't do much to help him overall," he said, sighing a bit of the past. "I'd say things could patch up, but it's hard to say. We old folks are dead set in our ways," he added, chuckling.

"Well, everyone can change," Steven added with a smile.

"I love you so much too," Diego told Pearl with a smile on his face while picked up the pace a bit more. "Everything about you is sublime," he adds

“Well it’ll be hard for them to hate me since I’ll be pushing three new members of their family out of my body.” Rai joked. “And if they take after my dad or Steven’s mom when it comes to size, I may need stitches down there.”

“Oh my!” Pearl shouted as she cam hard, throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan.

"Well, I was actually kinda a normal size baby, but Garnet says I'll probably be bigger than Dad when I finish growing," Steven said with a chuckle whie Andy looked surprise. "Yeah, I saw one of the pictures with you and Rose. She was definitely a big gal and from what you all said, she was definitely a very nice lady," Andy said, wondering how it'd be like if he met her.

----------------------------------------
Diego groaned out loud as he felt Pearl's maidenhood squeeze him hard ad he responded by happily cumming inside of her once more.

"That was incredible," Diego managed to say, breathing in and out as he wrapped his arms around Pearl.

“Dennis was like twelve pounds and Alice was ten, so big babies run in my family. I can’t really say if I would’ve been a big baby or not since I was so premature, even combined with the other quints we didn’t weigh as much as Dennis. Five babies should have weighed like at least forty pounds but we barely weighed more than ten.” Rai explained. Steven had seen pictures of Rai and the other quints in the NICU after being born, all five of them were small but Rai was absolutely tiny. The tubes going into Rai’s nose to give her oxygen had to have an extension that thinned put onto the end so they could actually fit into her nostrils. There was a picture of Chris’s hand next to Rai for a size comparison, and his hand (that was fairly large) was much bigger than the small, frail infant.

“Oh yeah!” Pearl said with a smile kissing Diego passionately on the lips before draping herself over his body and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well, Steven has healing powers and you will have alot of people to help so I doubt it will be an issue," Andy noted with a smile while Steven embraced Rai before kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah, everything will turn out all right," Steven said with a smile.
----------------------------------------------------------
Diego savored seeing his beloved draping herself on him, resting on him. "We need to rest up because we need to head down to what we discovered soon," Diego told Pearl with a smile.

Over the next three months the couple told everyone about their three bundles of joy on the way. Chris hadn’t reacted well when he found out but he had warmed up to the idea, and Rai was still living at home until the beach house could be fully renovated. They had a lot of people helping them but this day specifically it was just Gems (minus Pearl who had left early to go see Diego), Greg, Andy, and Steven working. Around noon Rai picked up a couple pizza and headed to the beach house. Her baby bump was much bigger now, looking like she was about to pop even if she was only half way through. “I brought pizza.” She said and plopped them on a folding table they were using for breaks. “And drinks.” She put two one litter bottles of soda down on the table next to them. Rai had an appointment in half an hour and they were gonna find out what they were having.

Pearl was making her from the convenience store to Diego’s apartment with a pregnancy test. She had taken a couple of them previously and had gotten all negative results. When she got to Diego’s place, she walked in and said “You ready for test number three?” She asked.

"Hey sweetie, how have you been" Steven said as he went over to help her with the pizza and the drinks. He then gave er a hug and a kiss. He and Greg had been working on expanding the house, making it larger with several more rooms for them and the family. Of course, the gem section was left untouched aside of making it babyproof and so on. "Oh man, it's rough. It's not as tricky as building the house from scratch. I'm just happy I'm still in shape and young to be able to help," Greg commented with a smile.

"Yeah, ready," Diego said to her as he greeted Pearl with a big hug and kiss, always happy to see his beloved Pearl.

“My back’s been hurting and one of them is pressing against my bladder.” Rai said after kissing Steven back. “I wish I could help but I got three pretty good reasons not to.”

Pearl nodded and went into the bathroom to actually take the test. “Hopefully third time is the charm!” She called out from the bathroom.

"Should you go see a doctor for that?" Greg asked on what Rai was saying. "Do yu need me to carry you or help you with a wheel chair?" Steven asked Rai.

"Of course!" Diego said as he went to look over a book. It was detailing about the planned trip to Atlantis. His focus on it helped serve to keep in check the feelings about trying to start a family with Pearl, even though of what it would mean.

“Nope, the bigger they get the worse my back will hurt and the less room they’ll have so the more they’ll be pushed up against my organs.” Rai explained. “At this stage I can still walk but I imagine towards the end I’ll be put onto bed rest. Luckily even in bed rest I should be able to get up to go to the bathroom.”

After finishing her business, Pearl washed her hands and put the plastic cover back on the tip of the test. She walked out and sat next to Diego, wrapping an arm around him and resting her head on his shoulder. “Still trying to figure out that Atlantis stuff?” She asked.

Steven gently embraced Rai and kissed her. "Just take it easy, okay? We're all here to help you," Steven said as he led Rai onto the sofa to sit on. The expansion construction work was going quite nicely. In fact, they were almost done. They had added several more rooms, including more bathrooms for them. Furthermore, everyone in town would pitch in here or there to make sure the plumbing and heating and so on was functioning properly.

"Well, this would be the big sign of humanity interacting with Gems and maybe even Gem technology. Civilziation that was pretty advanced and before the arrival of the Diamonds," Diego explained as his arm snaked around Pearl and brought her closing to him. He rested his head on hers. "There's alot of secrets we could use that could help us and give answers," he added.

“I know and I am, but some light exercise isn’t gonna hurt.” Rai said, getting off the couch. “We should probably get going for my appointment.”

“Yeah but I think that can wait a few minutes while we wait to find out if we’ll be parents.” Pearl stated.

"Yeah, but just be careful. Even Rose had to take it easy when she was pregnant," Greg told Rai while Steven was helping Rai. "We'll walk together there then," Steven told Rai with a smile as he leaned in to kiss Rai on the cheek.

"That's true," Diego said as he set the file on the nightstand and carefully wrapped his arms around Pearl to bring her closer to him and kiss her pearl on her forehead. "What does it say?" he asked after a moment of silence, his heart beating faster at wondering if Pearl was pregnant or not, especially with all of the rammifications.

“I know my limits, Mr. universe, and if I get tired I don’t push it.” Rai stated with a smile. “I’m trying to stay as healthy as possible and that includes regular exercise, which consists solely of walking here in the morning and walking home at the end of the day.” Towards the beginning Rai had kept up her normal level of activity which lead to her losing weight but once that was realized she cut back and started growing quickly.

“Nothing yet.” Pearl told him. “I spent a little extra to get a fancier test so it shouldn’t take as long as the other did.” She had a good feeling about this test, after all she had started to feel nauseous and started getting the urge to eat.

"Call me Greg, you know you're allowed to," Greg told Rai with a smile. "Yeah, you're pretty much part of the family now," Steven told Rai as he kissed her cheek before beginning to walk her to the clinic. "How you feeling?" he asked her, wanting to know the details so he could be sure she was okay.

"How have you been feeling?" Diego asked Pearl. She was still living with Steven and the Gems, especially since she was busy in helping with expanding the house and whatnot.

“Nervous, I want to know what we’re having.” Rai said with a smile. “And also because my mom was twenty five weeks pregnant when I was born, and I only five weeks until I get that far.”

“Nauseous and tired but I don’t know it that’s because I’m pregnant or if it’s me hoping I’m pregnant and so my mind is tricking my body into showing pregnancy symptoms.” Pearl explained with a sigh.

"Well, everything will turn out all right with that and I don't think we'll give birth early," Steven reassured her with a smile. "Though we could have Garnet take a look," he then suggested her.

"Well, we will be finding out soon," Diego told Pearl comfortingly before he hugged her. "Though I don't think you would get nauseous if you don't eat much," he thought out loud.

“Yeah,” Rai said as she lead the two into the doctor’s office and signed in, “although I’d just want to know when I’m going into labor.”

“Feeling nauseous and actually vomiting are two different things, but they do often go hand and hand.” Pearl explained. She looked at the test in her hand, and her eyes welled up with tears before she threw her arms around Diego. At first it was unclear if she was doing this from excitement or disappointment but she clarified with, “You’re gonna be a daddy!”

Steven signed them in and saw the nurse guide them in. He waved to her and she waved back. Steven was still beloved by the whole town and they were waiting in the room. "Well, I'm sure it'll be fine," Steven reassured her.
-----------------------------------------
"Yeah, but you never felt both before," Diego said before laying on the bed. He was then embraced by Pearl, seeing tears in her eyes. He was completely caught offguard. "W-we're gonna be parents?!" Diego said as he became overwhelmed by various emotions and embraced Pearl tightly.

“Anything new?” The nurse asked as she took Rai’s vitals.

“They seem to have a schedule, like they’re calm pretty much all day but when I lay down to take a nap or sleep, they decide it’s time to play hackiesack with my ovaries.” Rai joked. “Steven still hasn’t even felt them move for more than a split second.”

“Yes, we’re having a baby!” Pearl said excitedly. “There’s gonna be a mini you!”

"Yeah, but most of the time everything seems okay," Steven added while he was also having his hand over Rai's tummy to amke sure she and the kids were doing all right.

"Us! The child will be part me and part you!" Diego told Pearl with a smile before he kissed passionately, bringing her close as he was filled with all sorts of emotions

“Easy for you to say,” Rai said with a chuckle.

“You’re vitals are normal, so the doctor will be in shortly.” The nurse smiled and left.

“You ready to find out if we’re having sons or daughters?” Rai asked

“I know and it’ll be perfect!” Pearl said beaming from ear to ear.

"Well, I'm trying to help you, aren't I?" Steven said with a smle and chuckle of his own as he kissed Rai's forehead. "Yeah, I'm ready," Steven said as he went to gently grasps Rai's hand.

Diego embraced Pearl tightly as he kept kissing her on the nose and on the forehead. "I wonder if this is how Greg felt," Diego couldn't help but wonder out loud before he went down to kiss Pearl's tummy.

“You are.” Rai kissed Steven on the lips.

The doctor knocked on the door before opening it. “Good afternoon.” She said cheerfully shaking both of their hands.

“You can ask him after we tell everyone.” Pearl stated. “I’d like to tell the other Gems first, and I’ll probably tell Steven tomorrow. Him and Raiden are finding out what the triplets are today and I don’t want to ruin that for them.”

Back
Top Bottom