Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"The belly button ring?" She asked looking down. "Alice did it a couple weeks ago. She got herself a piercing gun, so she's been doing piercings like crazy. She's got like two eyebrow piercings, a nose ring, lip ring, and belly button ring. Our dad was so pissed, she ended up moving out so she's living with Lars now." She put her clothes in her backpack. "And you better enjoy the miniskirt coz I will probably never wear one again."

"I've been on a few dates before but they were all with a woman." Pearl said. "She always choose the place."

Steven nodded before chuckling at everything that Alice was doing with everything right now. "Well, I don't want you to wear anything you're not comfortable," Steven said as he blushed a bit more at what she said. He did get the tickets for them and followed Diego and Pearl quietly into their theater, going into the back in the disguises.

"That's pretty interesting. To be honest, I never really went on a date either. I wasn't that popular when I was a kid," Diego cofnessed as he rubbed the back of his head embarassingly.

"I'm just not a fan of skirts or dressses in general." Rai said quietly taking a seat next to Steven. "I'm much more comfortable in shorts and pants. I don't wanna have to worry about accidently showing off my panties."

"I was never a kid." Pearl stated. "When I was had finished forming I came out exactly the same as I am today."

"Just wear what you wanna wear. It's all about you beign comfortable," Steven reassured her with a big smile and a hug. He wanted her to be happy and content with herself. Of course, he was also careful to say everything quietly as to not draw attention to themselves.

"Oh wow! How is that like?" DIego asked her as the rpevaiews played. He looked in awe and in interest on how she was.

"I normally do, but this is a disguise so I went a little crazy." She said as she stood up. "I'm gonna go grab us some snacks, want anything?"

"It's similar to humans, except I was formed in the ground and came out of the ground already completely formed with a purpose."

"Well, maybe some Cookie Cat Bites," Steven suggested before he gave her a bti of cash to help her with. "After that, you decide what we should have," Steven told her quietly with a smile.

"Wow... that's amazing. I mean, to think you and your friends were here protecting us and all for these past centuries. All I can say is thank you," Diego told her with a smile before looking at the last trailer. "I guess it's interesting being formed with a purpose, but I guess it means that it must be harder to deal with change," Diego noted.

"Got it." Rai said as she went to grab some snacks, returning a few minutes later with the bites, a soda, and some popcorn.

"Your welcome." Pearl smiled. "Some Gems have had trouble but I was made to be a servant, so I didn't have much hesitation going against that."

Steven was being quiet and enjoying a bit of the documentary while keeping an eye and ear on how Diego and Pearl's date was going. It was going all right so far from what he could tell.

"Wait, what? This is... wow. Like, this is incredible. But still, thanks for staying," DIego told her befor ethe documentary began to start. "What did you think of Earth?" he asked her.

Rai tried to stay interested in the documentary but eventually lost interest and began texting quietly.

"I can't go back to Homeworld, I'm a traitor." Pearl stated. "It took some getting used to but I enjoy it here."

Steven was watching the documentary with interest, learning alot about some stuff about the Earth. It was pretty peaceful and easy to enjoy in watching.

"Why, what happened?" Diego asked her. He turned to her. He wanted to know. He wanted to know everything about her. Each answer he got raised more questions and he wanted to her.

Rai nudged Steven and showed him her phone. On the screen was a message from Andrei and was a picture taken from a distance of Dennis on one knee holding a small box in his hand in front of Sadie. Under the picture were the words, "I think she said yes."

"They wanted us to destroy Earth and kill its inhabitants." Pearl stated. "There was a large of amount of us that fought against them, most of them were shattered."

Steven looked away from the screen to see what Rai had recieved. He had to cover his mouth to contain whatever noise would come out because of the excitement because of these exciting news. It was going to be a big exciting event in regards to all of this. He also knew that it would be a big event for Beach City since he remembered what Rai said about her family coming.

"Wait, what?! How, why?! What would they gain from that?" Diego asked her shocked. Like, he was now fully letting it snk in she was an extraterrastial, but there were growing amounts of questions and he knew that she would not be able to answer all of them tonight.

She brought her phone and typed on it and showed it to Steven. She had pulled the notes app up and had typed, "When we were watching Mason, Dennis went over to ask Barb if he could ask Sadie to marry him. I told him 'she ain't gonna say you can't marry her daughter, y'all got a kid'."

"Resources." She sighed. "They wanted to drain the planet of its resources before moving on to the next one."

Steven began reading and just chuckled softly. "When is the wedding?" Steven whispered in Rai's ear. He was very excited about the whole thing and it would be alot of fun. He even wondered if maybe the Gems would go. He smiled seeing Diego and Pearl talking down below.

Diego looked pretruebd though also not that surprised. "That sounds... short-sighted. Like, that is no way to live," Diego commented while looking at the documentary. "The Earth has so much beauty and life and alot to offer," he said while smiling.

Rai typed something again and showed Steven, "No idea, soon probably so our family can be there."

"Which is exactly why I and so many others rebelled." Pearl sighed. "They couldn't see the good in Earth, only what they could get from it."

"We should probably tell everyone in town, especialy the mayor. Since all your family is coming, it'll give plenty of time to prepare," Steven whispered back to her while watching the documentary. "This is really nice. I wonder if this is what my Mom saw," Steven saw as he looked into the wonders of the Earth.

Diego looked at her rather despondent look. "Well, humans can be guilty of that. I suppose everyone has a choice in their life. Whether to be good or bad or what to do with their life. For me, I guess I just want to live a good life while being happy. What about you?" Diego asks her with a smile while also enjoying the documentary.

Rai took Steven's hand in her's stroking the top with her thumb. One thing that the two had bonded over was their shared experience of not knowing their mothers. "I'm sure she saw a lot of things, Steven." Rai whispered. "In the time she spent here, she probably saw more amazing things than we could ever hope to."

"To keep protecting Earth and those I care about." Pearl stated leaving out that Homeworld would be returning.

Steven gently squeezed Rai's hand back, savoring how she was here with him. They both didnt know their mothers all that wel, but the past experiences that Steven allowed him to learn about his mom more and more as how she was, even if there was still parts of him he wished could spend time with her.

"Protecitng Earth...? I guess that means your homeworld still want Earth then," Diego guessed. He was a pretty smart guy and could figure this all out. "But I guess I meant what if you never had to worry about fighting anymore?" he asked her.

Rai smiled at Steven before she rested her head on his shoulder and started watching the documentary. It was times like these that Rai loved, they reminded her why she loved Steven so much. In fact she knew she loved him before they'd started dating, granted they'd known one another for awhile beforehand.

"Unfortunately yes." Pearl stopped to think about Diego's question. "Fighting is such a big part of who I am that I wouldn't know."

Steven blushed a bit before he rested his head on Rai's head. He enjoyed the time they were able to spend together and just be themselves with each other. "This is really nice. And it looks like things are going all right without Pearl," Steven noted as he looked down.

"I know what it's like. Not knowing what you want to do with your life. That can be scary. But... maybe I can help you with that. Everyone deserves the chance to be happy, especially someone very special like you," he told her with a smile.

"You wanna keep watching this," Steven whispered to Rai as he squeezed her hand gently once more before delving into the Cookie Cat Bites she got him and even fed her one. It was nice being able to enjoy the small quiet dates like this.

Diego saw he watch the documentary and even then, he could tell she was hiding stuff. He did chalked it up to nerves though. "What would you like to do with your life? It's one of those questions they asked me in school when I was a kid. It's one of those big important questions of life, isn't it...?" Diego said with a pensieve look while looking at the screen.

"I have a better idea." Rai said. "My dad got the empty spot that Peedee pointed out to you, and I kinda have a surpise waiting there for you."

"I really don't know." Pearl said.

"Uh sure, all right," Steven said to her before he continued to eat some of the Cookie Cat Bites and such. "We should probably take our snacks with us. Dad always said not to waste food," he added as he took one last glimpse at Pearl and Diego to make sure everything was okay.

"I wanna help you, Pearl. I always like seeing you stop at the bookstore and those we've been having are really nice and you're wodnerful to be around," Diego told her earnestly.

Rai rolled up the bag holding the popcorn and placed it in her backpack. "Okay, let's go." She smiled taking Steven's hand. "You're gonna love this." Rai lead Steven to the shop and told him to close his eyes as she unlocked the door. She lead him by hand inside, and said he could open his eyes. A table in the middle of the room had a white table cloth on it, two plates with silverware, and a lit candle. "I thought since Pearl had a datenght, we could too."

Pearl blushed and smiled. "I've really enjoyed spending time with you. Honestly I've never felt like this about a human before."

Back
Top Bottom