TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"I'm fine." Mynx insisted. "If you have questions for me, ask them. I can't guarantee I'll be able to answer them but I'll do my best." She sighed. "I want to get justice for my mom, these girls, and my siblings, and I'll do just about anything to do it."

Starfire had the sense to figure out that Diego about to cum meant that he was reaching his orgasm and would be spilling his seed soon. She quickened her pace as she tried to make his orgasm even better.

"Very well, how did you get this list? It's an extensive one," Wonder Woman asled her before they heard her what she wanted to do. They looked st one another. From what it sounded like, she may have already done son, But if she did, why couldn't she remember?

"Furthermore, what were your whereabouts in the past 15 days? You virtually disappeared from the team and went missing," Batman said in his usual stern tone.

Diego groaned out loudly as his hands softly grasped Starfire's head and he softly went through her beautiful crimson locks before he groaned out lid and he came. He came harder than he ever did in his life and the amount of pleasure he felt was absolutely wonderful, making his mind go blank with pleasure.

"I don't know. Like I said I woke up in a strange room, I thought that maybe I had been kidnapped or something so I went to the closest place with people I knew I could trust." Mynx said. "The last thing I remember is having Aqualad andCyborg drop me off at my parents' house, spending the rest of the day with them, and going to bed. After that it's a complete blank."

Starfire surprisingly swallowed all of the cum before releasing Diego's dick from her mouth. She spent a few moments panting to catch her breath before speaking, asking, "Did that help?"

"We actually went to check up with your parents when we wer elooking for you and they said that you were going on a wilderness sabbatical," Superman explained to Mynx while the others were in thought. While some of the DNA choices were not surprising, the inclusion of some, such as Parasite, Crimson Fox or Atom. However, their reactions were not just of wonder, but of concern.

"Mynx, how have you also been feeling physically? Any strange sensations or perhaps powers not feeling up to control?" Batman asked her. He now knew her powers would be melting down since some would just downright be rejected, especially against one another.

Diego just stared in awe and lust as Starfire swallowed his seed. His shirt was a slightly covered in sweat and his pants were down, yet he was still too aroused and stunned to care. "That... that was amazing," he said as he looked at her. "How do you feel?" he asked her, wanting to make sure she was feeling okay.

"I feel fine, other than the obvious emotional exhaustion." Mynx said looking a bit confused. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I'm fine." Starfire said as she stood up. She briefly looked down to see that Diego was still hard, so she pulled her pajama pants and underwear down before getting on the bathroom sink counter and spreading her legs. "I think this will be better."

"The genetic makeup of your DNA is unfortunately unstable. Various sources are extremely mutated that it would not bond well if at all, such as Parasite. Furthermore, exotic sources such as Wonder Woman or Darkseid have such unusual DNA that cloning does not work, most likely due to their divine connection. Lastly, Solomon Grundy and Clayace have such unstable genetic makeups on their own, it's accelerating the genetic problems," Batman explained to Mynx in a stern and serious manner.

"Fornutately, the worst of the genetic deviancy is limited for now because the biggest perpetrators are present in small doses, but it could lead to large problems down the line," Batman added.

Diego was still hard, something he figured was the result of alot of pent-up sexual desire and just being with Starfire. However, he was surprised when he saw her strip down her pajama pants and underwear before revealing her wet pussy to him. His mind went haywire with emotions and desires.

"W-wait... you want me to?" he managed to say as he stared. It wasn't just the intense desire and instinct, but there was a large amount of emotional stuff as well. He wanted it, yes he did, but not just because of the hrniness, but because he was falling hard for her and wanted to be with her and his affection was present in his eyes.

"That's probably why there were so many failed attempts." Mynx said looking down with her eyes closed before looking up at them. "Be honest, am I going to die?"

"Yes," Starfire nodded. Starfire had very little pubic hair with only a small patch, whether it was from shaving or that was just how her people looked naturally was unknown.

"We don't know. You've been surviving so far and so it does seem to be you are somewhat stable. However, i figure the late stages of pubverty will tell us more. You powers will either stabilize fully or begin to break down and by that point, emergency action will need to be taken," Batman told her.

Diego just looked shocked before he leaned in to embrace Starfire tightly. "This means a lot," he whispered lovingly yet hotly into her ear as he grinded his cock against her pussy.

Mynx took a deep breath before turning to Aqualad and asking him to leave. Once he had left, Mynx turned back to the League. "I'm going to ask for a huge favor." She paused to take another deep breath. "If my powers start to go crazy, don't try to fix me. It would just be best for everyone's safety if I were just taken out. I don't want to live long enough to see myself become the villain."

"I know." Starfire said wrapping her arms around Diego's neck. She let out a soft moan as she felt him grinding against her causing her pussy to become wetter.

Aqualad left the room, taking the time to try and digest everything that had been said and happening. The League did not loo surprised by what she said, but they were not sure if they could abide by that. "Foruntwrely, it is unlikely it will come to that. We began investigating into your genetic anomalies weeks ago and research is being done in order to stabilize you so you can live a normal healthy life," Superman told her with a smile.

Diego went and gave a kiss to Starfire before he kissed her on the neck. He had slipped off his shirt and removed Starfire's leaving them both in the use. He groaned in ecstasy before he entered inside of Starfire, giving her his virginity. "This is wonderful," he groaned out in pleasure.

Mynx nodded before asking, "What now? Are we gonna inform the villains whose DNA was used, or would that be a bad idea?" While she knew they were villains, she also knew they were a part of her.

Starfire let out a long loud moan as Diego pushed his way into her. She was tight but she also wasn't loose. "This is wonderful." She said while moaning.

"The secret of your genetics will remain a secret, between the Core League and who you choose to impart it with," Superman told her and saw her nod. "Besides, some would try and use it for negative purposes," he added, thinking about Darkseid, who hasn't been seen in a while by anyone.

Diego's brown eyes gazed lovingly into Starfire's green before he leaned in for another kiss. He was fully and undeinably now in love with Starfire and he wanted to be with her. He began going slow and steady with his pace, his arms tight around her. She could also see his various cyborg parts on his arms and a bit on his chest and some on his legs. He held her close to him.

Mynx nodded saying, "I understand." She did understand but it was difficult for her not to feel like keeping her a secret was them using her or being ashamed of them.

Starfire continued to moan feeling Diego's thrust. She reached her hand out to run it along his chest and torso, before she moved her upper body closer and pushed her lips against his.

"Do not feel ashamed of it, young Mynx. It is, ultimately your choice. Our words are just council and the responsability regarding the knowledge of your hertiage lies with you. You may share it with them if you wish," Martian Manhunter told her in a comforting tone. "For now, I also advise you take tme to rest and try and solve what may have happened in the last several weeks. Considering the graduation of the original Teen Titans, you will also most likely be staying with Titans East," he added to them.

Diego kept looking at Starfire, feeling her hand running on his robtic bits before she kissed him. He felt utter bliss as they were connected. Wearing no clothing and indulging in intense desire, it was absolutely wonderful. He went over to squeeze and grope her luscious breasts while he began going faster and harder.

"Okay," Mynx nodded, "I doubt I'll tell any of the non-heroes but I'd like to at least meet some of them. As for the heroes whose DNA was used, I'd like to meet them and if they're okay with it... I'd like to have some sort of relationship." She looked at the Core Seven thinking how her DNA contained sagments from majority of them.

Starfire broke the kiss to let out several loud moans as she tossed her head back in pleasure. "This feels better than I ever could have imagined it would." She said while moaning.

"Doomsday, Brainiac and Solomon Grundy are all deceased, Poison Ivy has also been labeled MIA with the revelation that the one in recent activity was aplant-based doppelganger who was created by the real Pamela Isley. Said doppelganger also ended up breaking down. Darkseid has not been seen since Luthor presented him with the Anti-Life Equation months back and from what Highfather said, they may be gone for good. Bane and Clayface are both in Arkham Asylum while Parasite is in the Turpin Judicial Institution for Metahuman Criminals," Batman explained in regards to them.

"As for the others, that's up to them. Although I would be open to helping you out in any way I can," Superman offered to her with a smile. "Likewise. You have the blood of an Amazon in your veins," Wonder Woman added. "Third as well, the Martians have a vast and long history," J'onn said.

Diego let his instincts guide him during this intense experience. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum soon," he confessed to Starfire. After all, from what he felt, they were both virgins, yet something told Diego this would be only the first of multiple times this would happen. He held her tighter while he picke dup the pace. "If I cum inside... there's a chance you may get pregnant," he explained, their bodies moving faster and covered in sweat.

Mynx seemed to become more and more bummed as Batman continued to speak. It was kinda hard finding out some of her "parents" were dead even if they were villains, although her being a hero would make it easier to get a meeting with the ones that were in custody. She lifted her head when she heard Superman's words and broke into a smile that seemed to go ear-to-ear, which only grew with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter's words. Her eyes began tearing up as she spoke, "You have no idea how much this means to me!"

"Me too." moaned Starfire. "Only a very small chance, I am not in what humans would refer to as being in heat, so if you would like you may 'cum inside'."

Superman just smiled at how elated she just seemed to look at the revelation of all of this. "And this is something we will be happy to talk with later. However, with the information, you presented, I have to talk to the President about this. It will make processing the case alot easier," Superman told her as the meeting was dismissed. "The two will probbaly be busy with case stuff, but I can be around for conversation and for you to meet your fellow Amazons if you wish so now," Wonder Woman offered her. "Though you should probably move in the TItans East Tower," she added.

Starfire granting her permission was all Diego needed. He moaned out in ecstasy before he plunged his cock deep insde of her and he came. He came hard, filling Starfire up with his hot whtie seed while he embraced her, the intense sensations of them cumming overwhelmed him with pleasure.

"Starfire... I... I..." he said as he was recovering ebfore he kissed her. A tender kiss. A loving kiss. "I... I have feelings for you. Feelings of wanting to be more than a friend. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You mean so much to me and you are wonderful to be around," he confessed to her, dorky smile and bright blush on his face.

"Okay, but I'd like it back." Mynx told Superman. "I wanna tell the girls' families, they don't deserve to never know what happened to them." She turned to Wonder Woman as she spoke and her mouth dropped open before she pulled Wonder Woman into a hug. "That would be AMAZING!!!!" She said excitedly.

Starfire's body tensed and her toes curled with an orgasm as she felt herself being filled with cum by Diego. She let out one long, loud moan as she cam before she relaxed, panting softly. She listened to Diego's words before she leaned over and kissed him with as much passion as she could muster. She separate their lips long enough to say "I love you" in Spanish.

"Then it would be best if you came with the President and myself to deliver the news sometime next week," Superman told her. Wonder Woman was a bit surprised by the hug, but didn't resist it. "I'll inform my mother about it and once you moved your items into Titans East, I'll take you there," Wonder Woman told her with a smile. "Perhaps if you are willing to, we can prepare a training course for you. It was Superman's idea back when we extended the League. Giving all the heroines training to defend themselves," she explained.

Diego was i shapes se, waiting for what Starfire would say. He was surprised by her passionate kiss, but happily returned it as her tongue danced with his. Howeev r, nothing prepared him for when she told him those words.

"Te amo."

It was "I love you" in Spanish. Diego's heart skipped a beat. The fact she did truly return his feelings made him absolutely elated. He smiled before he kissed her back, looking st her adoringly. "Te amo también," he said. He loved her back. He was resting in holding her, his mind reeling from all this.

"Neither of us have work today... do you wanna spend the day together in here like this?" he asked her, caressing her face.

"Okay, I'll go with you." Mynx said, releasing Wonder Woman from the hug, before referring to both going to meet the Amazons and getting special training with a simple, "Sounds like a plan."

When she heard Diego say he loved her, Starfire pulled him into a loving embrace resting her head on his shoulder. "That would be glorious." She said.

"Okay then. Go to Aqualad and he'll help you move your stuff from the Tower and into that of Titans East. Once you move in and had ample time to take everything in, beam up to the Tower," Wonder Womantold her with a smile before going off to tsk to her mother. "How was it?" Aqualad asked as the doors opened.

Diego happily embraced her back, savoring their nude bodies touching one another before feeling her head resting on his shoulder. "Maybe we should return to the bedroom," Diego told her with a smile before he picked her up bridal style and went to the bed they shared. He embraced and kissed her, being absolutely happy of being with her.

"A lot better than I would have thought." Mynx said still beaming. "Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter all said they'd like to have a relationship with me. They said I should move into your tower and once I get settled I'm going to go talk to the president with Superman and later I'm going to go to Themyscira with Wonder Woman. Then I figured I'd try and meet some of the others who I'm made of, I'll probably start with the ones who are part of the Justice League."

Starfire turned Diego so he was on his back and straddled his lap. Reaching down, she kissed him passionately before saying, "Now it is my turn." She straightened herself and and reached down, gently taking Diego's manhood in her hand and rubbing it against her pussy.

"I'm glad you're doing all right with that," Aqualad said with a smile as he heard Mynx explain everything. "Well, I'm sure Aquaman would like to have one with you to help you,"he added in regards to her plan. "Gonna train with Wodner Woman, huh? I remember when Bumblebee went to that. She got alot stronger, but she endured alot," he responded to her course.

"According to Cyborg, your stuff is still left in your room. It's been kept clean though," he said as he walked to the teleportation area, leading here there.

Diego laid on his back, smiling as Starfire straddled him. He happily returned the passionate kiss before groning in delight as his cock grinding against her pussy once more. "I want to make you feel as loved and pleasured as I can," Diego told her as he sat up and kissed her gently. As he did, his hand went to grope her chest while caressing her side.

"I want to meet as many of them as possible, even the villains." Mynx said. "I probably won't have much of a relationship with them though. Also the list had some names on it that I've never heard of or haven't heard in years, so I'm not sure if they're still around."

She skillfully guided Diego's cock into her pussy, fitting the entire length in before she grabbed his wrist and gently pinned him to the bed. "Just relax," Starfire said softly, "and let me make you feel pleasure."

Back
Top Bottom