Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Heroes........Guardians of Earth (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

Scarlet Cat had no problems leaving her belt with the officers. The belt wasn't what she kept her weapons on. Sure, she sometimes took her whip with her or some other weapon, but most of the time, she relied upon her powers and her abilities as her weapons. So the woman unhooked the belt and handed it over to one of the guards without batting an eyelash before following another guard through the prison to the room that was set up for her and Jester. After stepping inside, she listened to the guard lock the door and then walk away, leaving her alone with Jester. Her gaze zeroed in on the man. He was sitting in a chair, clad in what looked like just a robe and once they were alone, he finally spoke of being pleased that she had come. She frowned slightly when he spoke of using Stargirl. She didn't want Stargirl to be subjected to the Jesters whims, which was part of the reason why she had put her foot down about who was coming to the prison.

The Jesters grin just got bigger as he spoke about how they both knew who it was Jester really wanted. She didn't say or move, but when he finally invited her into the room and told her to get comfortable, she finally stepped further into the room, the heels of her boots clicking softly on the hard floor. She was then told to undress and let him see her body. To see what was his to use. Reaching up, the shifter grasped the zipper of her leather body suit and slowly unzipped it, the black leather parting and exposing her fair, creamy skin an inch at a time. It quickly became clear that all she was wearing beneath the skin tight suit was nothing but skin. Scarlet Cat could of just used her powers to get rid of her clothing, but she knew that wasn't what Jester wanted. Having been under his control, she knew the kinds of things he wanted. She remembered every moment that she'd been with the Jester and Trixie. Everything that had been said and done during her time with them. While she began peeling off the body suit, she watched as he opened his robe and exposed his very large cock. It was a cock that she remembered very, very well. She remembered the pleasure that she'd felt when he had pounded her tight hole with it and she felt her body already reacting to seeing his cock as she pushed the tight leather down over her curvy hips and down over her long legs.

With the suit off, her boots slipping off with the rest of the outfit, she stood there in the middle of the room completely naked. Besides her family, only a handful of people had seen Scarlet Cat herself naked like this and Jester was one of those few.

Jester was delighted to see how willing Scarlet Cat was to please him. Everything he asked her to do, she did without hesitation. He watched as she slowly removed her leather outfit. Using the zipper instead of using her powers. The powers would have made it quick, but that's not what Jester wanted, and Scarlet Cat knew it. He wanted to watch as she revealed her body to his eyes. He wanted to savory every second of seeing her getting naked for him. Jester was very pleased to see she had no bra or panties on. Scarlet Cat also knew this was something else Jester wouldn't want. She so just blended her her panties into her outfit. Being made of the bio-weave. Her bra & panties could create anything she needed. All Cat needed to do was think of what she wanted to wear. The bio-weave did all the work. Now that Scarlet Cat was naked, and standing near the bed. Jester rose to his feet. " I do love an obedient kitty.........It makes for a more enjoyable evening for both of us..........But I also want a playful kitty or we have no deal. " Jester spoke as he walked towards where Scarlet Cat stood. His eyes moving over every inch of her exposed body. His eyes showed how much he loved seeing her naked once again.

Despite having arrived and doing as Jester asked. Scarlet Cat could still blow the deal if she didn't give Jester what he wanted. And what he wanted was a more vocal experience with Scarlet Cat. She would need to speak to keep him happy. And she knew what to say. She knew what he wanted to hear from her. Jester didn't need to tell her anything. Scarlet Cat knew how to be sexy. She knew how to turn men on and make them want her. She could play the willing slut better then any woman alive. She was here to be Jester's slut for the evening. That was the deal for his help in catching this new, dangerous gang before they could slip away. Jester came to a stop at Scarlet Cat's left side. He looked her over, still grinning from ear to ear. He then placed a hand onto her ass. Jester caressed his fingers over her smooth skin. " You have such a magnificent ass.........You always did.........I loved looking at your ass when you fought my goons......Even then I knew you were a dirty slut who loved getting fucked by cocks. " Jester growled out while his hand moved over her ass cheek. " Is your pussy wet for me?..........Did you get a thill from seeing my big cock again? " Jester asked while he roughly groped at Scarlet Cat's ass cheek.

Scarlet Cat had been caught up in her thoughts as she slipped out of her tight clothing, but when he rose to his feet and approached while talking about wanting both an obedient kitty and a playful one, she looked at him curiously. "A playful kitty?" she softly said. "I will warn you, playful kitties tend to bite and scratch." She watched as he moved towards her and he looked over her sexy body, her green eyes locked on him as she turned slightly, placing a hand upon her hips. "But if I remember correctly.... you liked the biting and scratching." she softly purred. And she was right. When he had fucked her when she was Blossom, he had enjoyed how the sexy woman had marked him as if marking her territory. Oh, if he wanted her to be vocal and playful, the woman could be such.

Jester came to stand at her left side and she looked up at him through some of her red hair. That evening, she'd gone with the shorter hairstyle that she'd been sporting lately. It was a choppy pixie cut that showed off her sharp, angular features, highlighting her more feline appearance instead of her long hair which usually made her look more human because of how it softened some of her features. The short hair made her look more exotic. After he stopped at her side, Scarlet Cat felt his hand move to her ass and she felt his fingers caressing over the firm, smooth skin while he spoke of her ass. Of how he loved looking at her ass when she fought his goons. "Why do you think I wear such tight leather?" she asked him. "I use every part of my body when going up against an enemy. The leather makes it easy to distract men."

She felt his hand move over her ass cheek and the roughly grope it, making her gasp softly as he asked if she was wet for him and if she got a thrill seeing his big cock again. She actually felt her cheeks flush a little and she swallowed hard while turning her body a little so she was facing him more, her breasts brushing against his chest before she nodded. "Yes, it is. It's very wet for you. And I did. Not many of my partners have a cock as big as yours." she said honestly. "What shall I call you while you have me? Shall I call you daddy again?" She could remember how much he had loved her calling him daddy and begging him to fuck her and make her pregnant.

This was the type of encounter Jester wanted from Scarlet Cat. He didn't want to just fuck her. He didn't want her to just lay there and be fucked. Like some mindless sex doll. Someone else might have wanted that, and they might even have enjoyed that from Scarlet Cat. That wasn't good enough for Jester. He wanted Scarlet Cat to interact with him. He wanted her to be the sexual being she was. The same one he remembered back when she was called Blossom. A name given to her by her mommy & daddy. Who were Trixie & Jester. The more open and vocal Scarlet Cat is just what was needed. Jester gave her fine ass another squeeze. He then removed his hand from her ass. They were almost facing each other. Jester was tall and thin. His skin pure white, his cock was larger then most, It was soft now, but fully hard it would become huge. At least 12 inches in length. A cock which would give Scarlet Cat so much pleasure. Which was the upside to this encounter. Scarlet Cat would enjoy many orgasms as she was fucked.

Jester knew how playful Cat could be, and he expected some biting and scratching. He had fond memories of the time they spent together. This was something he looked forward too. " Yes.......I did enjoy it and I expect you to be just as playful. " Jester replied. He then laughed when she spoke of why she wore the leather outfits. Scarlet Cat wasn't lying. She knew how distracted men could get when a sexy woman was showing off her body. Scarlet Cat never failed to use whatever she had as a weapon, even her own sexy figure. There were no rules in fighting. If you wanted to win, you did whatever was needed. Cat then admitted to being very wet for Jester. She also admitted to getting a thrill from seeing his cock again. All of which was true. Scarlet Cat wasn't lying. She then asked what she should call him? As he had his way with her. She was his slut for the evening. He could use her every way he wanted. She just needed to know if he wanted her to call him "daddy" again? Hearing that word leave Scarlet Cat's mouth, made a pleasure filled shiver run through Jester's body. It was hearing the sweetest music playing. " Yes.........Daddy will do nicely. " Jester spoke as he placed his hand onto Scarlet Cat's face. Gently stroking his fineger down her jaw. " We have a long night of pleasure ahead.........I'm going to fuck every hole you have........I'm gonna make you cum for me while I pump you full of my cum..........Just like we did before my pretty kitty. " Jester added as he slipped his thick thumb into Scarlet Cat's mouth. He let her suck on his thumb, as if it were a small cock. He grinned while watching her. Jester then spoke of getting the evening started off right. He slowly pulled his thumb from her mouth. Jester then told Scarlet Cat to get down on her knees. He wanted to hear how needy she was for her daddy's cock. Jester wanted Cat to touch herself, then show him how wet she was. She needed to beg for his cock. Then she could have it. He would let her suck him off first. They could then move to the bed, and he'd fuck her hard.

Scarlet Cat would give Jester the kind of encounter he asked for. Jester liked it when the person he was with was vocal and she could definately do that. Scarlet Cat enjoyed sex too much to just lay there like a rag doll while she was being fucked. There were times in the past though, when she really wasn't getting any pleasure and she was just board that she laid there. Usually it had been out of spite because of the man talked big and really was terrible in bed. But Jester wasn't one of those. Jester had a big cock and he knew exactly how to use it. After he released her ass, she raised an eyebrow slightly while she spoke to him. Even though she had fair skin in this form, when compared to him, she was tanned. Jester had pure white skin and he was taller then she was by several inches, making the woman look up at him.

Jester knew how playful a part of Cat could be, but he had a censored version of the woman. He had a part of the package and now he was going to get the whole thing. He then told her that he had enjoyed when she bit and scratched last time and he expected her to be just a playful this time around. This was followed by a laugh from him after she commented about her leather outfit. But when she asked him about calling him daddy, she felt him shiver and he told her that it would do nicely. At the same time, he cupped her face and ran a finger along her jaw while talking of the long night of pleasure that they had ahead of them and how he was going to fuck every hole she had and pump them full of cum after he made her cum. Just like before.

She then felt his finger slip between her plump, red lips and she wrapped her lips around his thumb, softly sucking upon it. Her tongue ran along the digit, from tip to the base and back again. While she did this, he began speaking of getting things started off right. His thumb was then removed from her mouth and she was given her first order for the night. To get onto her knees and show how needy she was for her daddy's cock. To touch herself and show how wet she was for him. To beg for him. Only then could she have it.

Scarlet Cat stepped back a little, putting a little space between the two of them before then lowering herself to her knees. She knelt there with her legs parted, her inner thighs already glistening with her wetness and her pink nipples were hard. Keeping eyecontact with Jester through her long eyelashes, Scarlet Cat ran a hand along her inner thigh, her slender fingers moving from near her knees and up the inner part of her thigh before gliding through the wetness that coated her inner thigh like a glaze and a soft mewl escaped her lips when her fingers ran over her pussy, her fingers easily finding her clit and brushing over it before she removed her hand and held it up for him to see. Her palm and her fingers were glistening with a coating of her arousal. "Look daddy." she breathed. "You've made me so wet. My pussy is so hungry for daddies cock that it's drooling." As she spoke, there was a lilt in her voice that had been there when she'd been Blossom. As if that side of her was rising to the surface a little. Jester had loved Blossom and even though Scarlet Cat was free of his control, Blossom was still a part of her. "Please daddy, give me your cock. Please let me taste your thick, hot cock again."

It was true. Despite what Jester had done after kidnapping Scarlet Cat. The creation of Blossom was just releasing part of who she was. His drug only closed off certain parts of her personality. Nothing had ever truly been changed about her. Certain parts were suppressed, allowing other parts to rise and take over. There was part of Scarlet Cat which did love how Jester fucked her, and that part wanted him once again. This part was coming through again, but not under any kind of control. Scarlet Cat was her own woman, and she made a choice to come here and be with Jester. Giving herself to him, as his slut for the evening. She knew what he wanted. She knew what would make him happy, and she would give it to him. Scarlet Cat stepped back, lowered herself down and started touching herself. Using her hand and fingers to rub between her legs. Moaning with lustful pleasure. She then showed Jester, just how wet she was for him. Scarlet Cat even began sounding more & more like Blossom. Calling him "daddy" as he looked down on her, grinning.

This was everything Jester had hoped for and so much more. He thought Scarlet Cat might be difficult at first. Trying to back out of this deal. Making excuses for not doing certain things Jester wanted. However, Scarlet Cat was as willing as Jester had wanted. Even more willing then he'd hoped for. Jester knew that by helping Cat & Raven. He'd be marked as a rat. Oh well. Getting to enjoy an evening with a very willing Scarlet Cat was worth being painted as a rat by other crooks. This was a wet dream come true. Having one of the city's most beloved and popular heroes, as his personal fuck toy for the evening. Would be the crowning jewel of Jester's life. Scarlet Cat wanted him. She was wet for him and she wanted his cock inside her body. " Then you shall have daddy's cock..........Now be a good girl and make daddy cum. " Jester spoke while moving closer. He then offered his cock to Scarlet Cat. Still grinning as he looked down on her. This was a moment he would always remember. The old enemies were about to become lovers.

The part of her that was the base for Blossom had been her feline instincts. Her feline instincts had loved the sex with Jester and it loved how uncontrolled she'd been once more. Much like when she was younger and killed for a living. Because she had the DNA of a predator within her, she loved hunting and killing. This was why she had been so good at the assassination game and why she loved killing for Jester. But her human side had hated she loved the sex with him because it understood what he had done to her. Blossom was just her more primal side set loose without the morals of her human side or the abilities of her shifter side. Since then, Scarlet Cat had been more careful of controlling that side of herself because it had tasted blood and it had enjoyed it. But now, as she touched herself for Jester and gave herself over to him, that side of her began to peek through, rearing its head as she began to beg him for his cock.

It was obvious that Jester liked what he was seeing and hearing from her. She could of fought against some of what Jester was demanding, but she knew that they needed the information that only he could give them. It was all a part of the job. After begging him, Jester announced that she would have his cock and told her to be a good girl and make him cum. While he moved closer, she crawled forward, meeting him part way and he offered his cock to her. Instead of just taking him into her mouth, Scarlet Cat wrapped her hand that was covered in her wetness around him and coated his large cock with it. After she had done this, Scarlet Cat leaned in and used her tongue to begin cleaning his cock off, running her tongue along him from base to tip several times while moaning softly before she finally took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the thick head of his cock and she began suckling upon him, taking him gradually deeper into her mouth while her lips and tongue moved over him. As her mouth pleasured his cock, one of her hands moved down and cupped his balls, beginning to massage them and caress them while giving him head.

Scarlet Cat was letting Blossom shine more during this encounter. It took her a while to get that part of her under control after Jester's drug wore off. After all, Blossom was part of her feline nature. The part which not only enjoyed sex, but also loved to hunt & kill. There was a point in Alexandria's life where she loved killing. Taking another person's life was just as thrilling as getting gang fucked. This was in her days when she trained to be the best assassin she could be. A dark period in her life, before she started listening to her human side. Letting her human morals take over. Those morals only went so far. Alexandra wouldn't stop fucking the members of her pride. Despite human views on incest. Alexandria honored her feline side by letting that part control her sexual needs. It was that feline side which loved how Jester used her. He had such a big cock, and he gave her such wonderful orgasms when they fucked. That other Scarlet Cat, from that other Earth was right. Jester was an incredible lover. One who wouldn't disappoint in bed.

Jester was moaning from the moment Scarlet Cat started rubbing her juice into his cock. Coating it with her hand. From the tip, down to the base. Scarlet Cat didn't waste any of her sweet nectar. Once his cock was covered. Scarlet Cat then began using her mouth to pleasure Jester. Cleaning him with her tongue, lips and finally her mouth. Scarlet Cat took him deep. Pushing his length down her throat. Jester just had to stand there and enjoy what was happening. Scarlet Cat did all the work. She even started playing with his balls. This was something Jester loved while he get head. Clearly Scarlet Cat remembered everything from her time with the criminal clown. And she was playing her role as his wanting slut like it was second nature. Which it pretty much was. Part of her did love being with the insane clown of crime. He was one of the best lovers she ever had. He also touched and encouraged that part of her which was still a predator. That part which still loved the hunt and the kill at the end. Scarlet Cat's skillful mouth, tongue and hands. Brought long, deep moans from Jester. As he stood, with Cat on her knees sucking his huge cock. Taking his length down her throat. Something few women could do. Lucky for her, she was not only part feline, but also part shifter. Being both made Scarlet Cat a truly a great cocksucker. " Yes baby............That's it........You make daddy feel real good..........And you'll get your reward. " Jester lustful moaned out his words. His body shivered slightly from how Scarlet Cat touched him. She knew how to bring her "daddy' the pleasure he needed. And she was rewarded for her good work. Jester's balls started to unload inside her mouth. He told her not to swallow right away. He wanted to see her mouth full of his cum. Then she could swallow the load.

From the moment that Scarlet Cat began touching his cock, she had Jester moaning. She coated his cock in her own juice, never being the kind to waste it, and then she began cleaning it back off with her mouth. She licked and sucked him clean before taking him deep into her mouth. Almost right away she began to deep throat him, taking him to the back of her throat at first and then swallowing the rest of him, his long cock pushing down her throat as she moaned around him. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around the girth of his cock while her hand moved to give his balls some attention. No matter who she was with, Scarlet Cat gave all her lovers all of her attention, making sure that they got as much pleasure as she was able to give them. This was no different.

Jester was one of the best lovers that Scarlet Cat has had in a long time. He brought back to the surface and had encouraged the part of her that was a predator. The part of her that loved the thrill of the hunt and relished in the kill. There had been a time when she was younger, that she had actually found some sexual pleasure in the killing part of the hunt and it was what made it so amazing to be with Jester while she was Blossom. It was the side of her that had been mostly in control when she was younger. Even to this day, she still loved the hunt, but she didn't kill any more unless she had no other choice.

As she sucked on his cock, beginning to bob her head and taking him in and out of her mouth, Jester moaned and he praised her on making her daddy feel real good. She bobbed her head faster, having no issue taking him as deep as she could over and over again. And she was rewarded after a bit as he started to cum in her mouth. The first spurt of cum went down her throat as she pulled back, but the rest landed in her mouth and filled it quickly. She pulled back until just the tip was in her mouth before she began stroking his cock quickly, catching every last drop of his cum. Before she could swallow, she was told not to. Jester wanted to see her mouth full of his cum and she looked up at him, opening her mouth so he could see that his cum had filled her mouth, coating her tongue with his essence. She looked so erotic and slutty kneeling before him with a mouth full of his cum, her cheeks flushed and her breasts rising and falling a little faster from her own arousal. After he got a good look, she swallowed every last drop he had given her.

Scarlet Cat did look very erotic. On her knees, her mouth open and full of fresh cum. Jester grinned down on the hot sight. He was beyond pleased by he was before him. There was a lot of history between Scarlet Cat & Jester. Most of which took place after she returned to New York and joined Eric as a defender of the city. Their history did include a few encounters before her return. They'd faced each other in Washington D.C. once, and there had been a meeting in New York, though neither remembered this meeting. Alexandria was going through a rough spot in her life at that time, and she wasn't in a form Jester would really remember. She hadn't become Scarlet Cat yet. And she was just making a name for herself as a crime fighter. Her world was then turned upside down. She'd been rocked to the core by a terrible loss and fell into a deep depression. This led to a short, but dark period in her life. Where Alexandria had lost herself in another identity. One she normally used while undercover for spy work, or when she was hunting someone as an assassin. This woman was a streetwalker. A whore who could slip through the cracks, because no one saw whores as a threat. It was as this whore that Alexandria & Jester first had sex together. This hidden secret would be revealed, and Jester would be the one who would lead Alexandria there with his information on the criminal circus.

By the end of the evening. Jester would be happy to give Scarlet Cat what she wanted. She was giving him so much in exchange. Jester loved seeing her with a mouthful of his cum. He remembered back to when she was his Blossom. His daughter. How she wanted to have her daddy's baby. She wanted to make him happy. Jester could see that part in Scarlet Cat now. She wasn't just here to complete the deal. She was here because she wanted to be here. She wanted to be with him on her grounds. Though he was an enemy. Jester was also a lover to Scarlet Cat. She would never deny how much she loved how he fucked her, or how much she loved his cock. Jester was a great lover. Perhaps the only good thing about the man. As Jester looked down on Scarlet Cat. She happily showed the cum in her mouth. She then swallowed his load. Letting it slip down her throat into her stomach. Scarlet Cat did love the taste of cum. It was part of the reason why she enjoyed giving head so much.

Jester held out his hand for Scarlet Cat to take. Once she did, he helped her to stand. He then wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her body close. They then locked lips in a deep kiss. The kiss grew deeper as their tongue began moving around. Dancing to unheard music. During the kiss. Jester moved them closer to the bed. It was now time to give Cat what she wanted most. Jester broke the kiss. He pulled back just a bit. Jester then told Scarlet Cat the time had come. He was going to fuck her. But, he gave her the choice of which hole he'd take first. Her sweet pussy or her tight little ass?

Down on her knees, Scarlet Cat gazed up at Jester as he grinned down at her. There was plenty of history, both known and unknown between the villain and hero. There were a number of encounters in their past that caused them to have met many times. However, Alexandria wasn't aware of some of her encounters with him. A number of years ago, she had been with Thomas, Erics uncle and had fallen deeply in love with him. Shortly after she had discovered that she was carrying his child, he had been murdered and the shock and stress of loosing the man she loved, had caused her body to reject the baby and she'd miscarried. The loss of her child as well had been too much for the woman and her human psych had retreated deep into her consciousness, letting her wild feral side to snatch up control of her body. The loss of what was the beginning of her new pride had been too much for the feline part of her and it took control of her, changing her form into that of a streetwalker. The feline side of her had sought out sex as a way to make herself feel better, so a streetwalker had been the best choice in its opinion. But at the same time, it became blood hungry. So she began preying on the people, tracking, hunting and killing people. This was how Jester had met her, the crazed clown having come across the crazy woman after she'd killed someone. He liked how she acted and worked, so he took her on as a lover and a companion.

Happily, the shifter showed off her mouth full of cum, letting him see how his cum coated her tongue before she swallowed it. After she'd done so, he held out his hand to her and she placed her hand into his, the crazed clown helping her to her feet before he wrapped her in his arms, pulling her body close to his and he kissed her. With a soft playful growl, she kissed him back, one of her hands raking through his hair as their tongues moved together and she would occasionally give his bottom lip a light nibble before kissing him again. While they were kissing, Jester moved them, the two of them dancing to an unheard music before he moved them closer to the bed and he finally broke the kiss, pulling back to look at her and he spoke.

She was told that he was going to fuck her but she was given the choice of which hole he'd take first. Her pussy or her ass. "I need you in my pussy first." she breathed. "Stretch and fill my tight pussy with your big cock daddy before you fill my ass with your cock." As she spoke, Scarlet Cat reached up and caressed his jaw with her fingertips before running her hand through his messy hair again, pressing herself against him and her breasts pressed against his chest. "I want to feel you pound my hot, wet pussy like you did the last time."

Jester was unaware that Scarlet Cat was the same woman he once took on as part of his gang. Cat had been there first. She'd been Jester's lover before Trixie came along. Her form as the streetwalking whore, who also killed those unlucky enough to encounter her during a moment of blood lust. Was what drew Jester's attention. The wild part of Cat back then seemed quite crazy. By human standards any way. It was something Jester found very attractive. He & Cat became lovers, but their time together had been short. Less then a year before she suddenly disappeared. Leaving no trace of where she went. Jester was puzzled by what happened to his lover. And he did search for her. Jester even searched for his first lover after taking on Trixie. He never knew his Blossom had been that woman. Just as he didn't know Scarlet Cat was that woman. Fate had brought them together during a dark part of her life. It also brought them together about a year ago. Now Scarlet Cat & Jester were reunited and about to fuck each other.

Jester nodded his head when Scarlet Cat spoke of what she wanted. He loved how passionate she was, and she wanted him to fuck her pussy. " Oh baby..........You make daddy so very happy...........That's just what I wanted to hear. " Jester spoke as hsi grin stretched even wider acrossed his face. He told Cat to get on the bed. To lay on her back with her legs spread open. Jester then climbed onto the bed. Following Scarlet Cat. His big cock was still super hard and ready for more. This is why Jester was such a great lover. He could fuck hours and cum many times. This was something Cat knew from being Blossom, but it was also part of a closed off area of her mind. That part of her who had been his first lover. The hidden secret would soon be revealed, and led to even more shocking secret for Scarlet Cat. Jester waited and watched as Cat moved onto her back. She then spread her long legs open. Exposing her hungry pussy to his eyes. He grinned wickedly at her. Talking of how he wanted to make her pregnant. How he wanted to knock up a superhero with his baby. Jester then started rubbing the large head of his cock against her hot slit. Running the head from her ass up to her clit. He then slipped that large head into her hole. Letting it sink deep between her legs. Once buried in her body. Jester started fucking her hard. He laid his body down on her. His hips pounding her with his big cock.

It would be impossible for someone to know that Scarlet Cat was the same woman that had been Jesters lover and partner some years ago. They looked nothing alike. The murders that she had committed still went unsolved to this day, though the law enforcement had put them away in their cold case files. Some of the older detectives said that it would be a waste of time to look into them as most of the victims had been 'scum' from the streets. Junkies, pimps, alcoholics or street workers. But there had been the occasional John that she'd attacked. She had been unhinged during that time, the feline in her driving her to try to regain what she'd lost and to find someone to take her grief and anger out on. When Jester found her, she had been found, quite literally red-handed, as she'd been covered with the blood of her recent victim. This woman had turned Jester on with how crazy she was. But then, just a couple months after they came together, she disappeared without another trace. As if she had never existed to begin with. All he had left of her was his memories and some of the marks she'd left behind on his body. She was just as wild in bed as she was on the streets. Fate seemed to constantly bring the two back together over and over again.

After she pleaded for him to fuck her pussy, he grinned even wider while telling her that she makes him very happy. He wasn't even done telling her to get onto the bed and lay down when she moved, slipping away from Jester and climbing onto the bed. The almost predatory way she moved was vaguely familiar, her body moving in a similar way to that of how a wild cat gracefully moved. The way she climbed onto the bed gave Jester a moment to admire her sexy ass and her wet pussy from behind before she turned over, spreading her long legs for him and exposing her hungry pussy to him. "Come fuck me daddy." she said, her breathy voice trailing off into a moan as she ran her fingers over her swollen clit. She saw how wickedly he was grinning at her and she heard him talking of how he wanted to knock up a superhero. She knew this wouldn't happen as she was already carrying Eric's child, but she had to play along. "Come on daddy, give me all your baby-making juice." she told him with a playful grin as he began rubbing his large cock against her slit, running it from her ass all the way up to her sensitive, throbbing clit before slipping it into her hold, making her gasp and then moan as he pushed it deep.

His cock stretched her and filled her, making her pussy grip him tightly, squeezing and caressing his shaft as he pushed deeper into her. Once deep inside of her, he began fucking her hard, plunging his hard cock hard and deep into her hole as if she were some bought whore. In a way, that's what she was, but this time he was paying with secrets instead of money.

Impossible was a strong word, and few things in this world were truly impossible. Alexandria's own pride was made up of people who could find out the truth. The police still had evidence they collected from the murder scenes. And Alexandria's DNA was left behind on the bodies of those she killed. The police couldn't find a match for the unknown DNA, as it didn't appear to be human. Nor would they ever find a match. Alexandria's DNA wasn't in any database they could use. The only people who had access to Alexandria's DNA was her family. Though a few samples of her DNA had been collected by others over the years. None were apart of law enforcement and the DNA was used to further their knowledge on mutants. Among these people were Alexander Wentworth, Oliver Shaw, Norman Osgood, Baron Blood along the governments of Russia & America. Of those who had samples of Alexandria's DNA. Only Baron Blood knew who the sample came from. To the rest, it was just from some unknown mutant. The secret of this dark chapter of Alexandria's past wouldn't be fully revealed on this evening. Jester only had certain information. From his information, she would find another piece of the puzzle. A much larger piece which will make her seek for more details. Then she would begin putting that puzzle together and she would reveal something very dark about her life.

Jester didn't have any hopes of making Scarlet Cat pregnant now. He was just speaking on past hopes. Back when Cat was his little Blossom. Jester had wanted to knock her up then. But she had already been made pregnant by Eric. Alexandria was in the very early stages of her pregnancy when Jester kidnapped her. It had been a long time goal for Jester to kidnap and knock up one of the city's hot female superheroes. He got the chance after tricking Scarlet Cat into a trap. She was then turned into Jester's daughter, and his willing slut. Now here they were again. Brought back together, and it was almost like old times. Scarlet Cat was here not only as a whore for the information Jester had, but also because deep down, she wanted to be here. She didn't like the mind control part of what he did, but she did love his big cock and how he fucked her. Giving her such amazing orgasms. Scarlet Cat wanted to feel that again. Jester was an amazing lover and Cat would always love having been with him. Even now, his huge cock stretched her pussy. Filling her, drawing out such lustful sounds from her. Jester was making sounds of his own. Groaning from how tightly her pussy gripped around his shaft. " Oh baby........You are still so tight! " Jester groaned out his words. His cock continued to sink deeper. Finally stopping once his balls touched the bottom of her ass cheeks. Jester remained buried inside of Scarlet Cat for a moment. Letting them both enjoy the feeling of his cock inside her body. Jester then slowly drew his cock back, then he rammed it back down. From there, Jester began pounding Scarlet Cat. Just like he'd done in the past. Just like she wanted him to do.

There were a number of people in the world who had a bit of her DNA. Most didn't know who it was from. But there was one who knew as he'd taken it from her directly while she was working for him. Even so, because of how her DNA was always changing, if those that had it compared the different samples, they wouldn't get a 100% match. Some of the samples would be similar, but it would be like they had come from family members. Or they wouldn't be alike at all. The only person who had her DNA from her very base form, was Eric and he wouldn't allow anyone access to that. That evening with Jester was the beginning to what would be a series of revelations for the shifter, both good and bad.

When Jester kidnapped her and tried to get her pregnant the first time, part of her was happy to possibly become pregnant. And Jester really had wanted it to happen. He wanted to be able to claim that he'd done something that none of the other villains in the city had thought of and that was knock up one of the female superheroes. If Alexandria hadn't of already been pregnant, it was possible that she would of become the mother to his child at that point in time. The two of them seemed to continue to run into each other. Some would question if it was fate. He was a superb lover. Gifted with a large cock and the ability to properly use it. He knew how to fuck a woman. She loved how he fucked her with it. But she absolutely hated any kind of mind control or manipulations from anyone. It was why she came to hate Tristans father so much. At one point in time, she'd looked up to him and actually saw him as a father figure. But then he did what he did and she saw that as a deep betrayal on his part. Jester had done something similar with his drugs and though she hated him for what he'd done, she returned to him willingly now because he was a good lover.

As Jester pushed deeper and deeper, Scarlet Cat moaned and gasped sharply as he stretched her open more and more, stretching her pussy with his huge cock. She heard him groan about how tight she was and she mewled while her pussy squeezed him tightly. Once he was balls deep within her, she let her head fall back against the bed, panting softly as she enjoyed the feeling of him filling her. She could feel him penetrating so deeply inside of her and his balls pressed against her ass as he remained buried deep inside of her for a moment, both of them relishing the feeling of being joined once again. After a bit, he finally pulled back slowly before then ramming his cock back inside of her once again. This made her back arch with a loud cry of pleasure and it was followed by more as he began pounding her. Scarlet Cat spread her legs a little further, making it easier for him to thrust into her at the pace he was setting, her hands moving up and caressing over his firm chest and stomach, her nails lightly scraping against his skin.

Scarlet Cat had every right to hate Anton Rayne. He was the man who wanted her, but she rejected him. Scarlet Cat had always been picky about who she took as lovers. Sure, when she was working as a whore, she wasn't worried about such things. Customers weren't lovers in her mind. They were paying her for sex. Lovers didn't have to pay fuck to Alexandria. Lovers were special and she cared for them. Anton was a good lover in his own right and he did give Alexandria a wonderful son. She loved Tristan as her cub and as one of her lovers. But she hated what Anton had done to her. Her hate was even greater for the man who took control of her mind. The Black Wizard, Talon Zorg. He was the real point of her hatred. It was his black magic which took over her mind and screwed it up for so many years. Zorg's magic had been behind why Alexandria got lost in her own mind. Taking on another identity and committing all those bloody murders. His magic also kept her from remembering what really happened during that time.

Jester did take control of Scarlet Cat's mind. And deserved the hate she had for him. But Jester was insane. He wasn't like Anton & Zorg. They understood what they were doing to Alexandria. Anton hired Zorg to take over Alexandria's mind and make her into his willing pet. Jester wasn't innocent because of being insane. However, his drugs would have and did wear off where the magic used on Alexandria still plagued her mind. Scarlet Cat was totally free from what Jester had done to her. Which was really only freeing her more wild side. His control over her mind had been limited. Where as Zorg had complete control over Alexandria. Making her into a walking toy for Anton to use. One could make the argument that part of Alexandria had picked Jester to be a lover. Under her darker identity. She did willingly join Jester for a while. Becoming his first partner in crime. The woman he called "Pussycat".

There was nothing soft or gentle with the way Jester fucked Scarlet Cat. He took her hard & fast. Pounding her tight pussy with that huge cock. The bed was groaning on the assault from above. The sound joining sounds of pleasure coming from Jester & Scarlet Cat. Few men could fuck Scarlet Cat quite like the way she was fucked now. And most women wouldn't be able to take it. They'd end up passing out from his wild thrusts. But because Scarlet Cat was part feline. She not only loved his hard fucking. She fucked him back just as hard. She also squeezed her pussy walls around his cock. Making Jester work harder to keep up the pace he'd set at the beginning. He groaned out his love for her hot pussy. And how she was unlike most of other women. The tightness of her pussy was very similar to that of Pussycat. His first and long lost lover. This realization hadn't reached the front of Jester's mind, yet. His mind didn't work like a normal human being. Jester's mind was often a jumble of thoughts, all trying to become a single thought in his mind. All he could think about right now, was how great it was to fuck Scarlet Cat once again, and this time she was her real self. Here because she choose to be here with him. Jester's hard fucking continued until he blow a load inside Scarlet Cat. Filling her pussy with his thick seed.

They took a short break and talked for a bit. More small talk about how hot Cat was and how much Jester was enjoying his time with her. Scarlet Cat admitted to enjoy her time as well. The action started again after the short break. Jester took Scarlet Cat hard, from behind. Drilling her tight ass like he just drilled her hot pussy. Few men could make Cat's eyes water while being fucked from behind, but Jester was that man. His cock really stretched her sweet ass. It was lucky she was part shifter, or Jester could have done some damage. Not that any damage would have lasted long. Her healing factor would have kicked in and repaired her ass. But that wasn't need. The shifter & feline in her were able to take a cock. No matter how large that cock was. It just took a few moments before she could properly adjust. The end of the evening came once Jester shot another hot load into Scarlet Cat's body. This time he filled her ass. Just as he'd filled her pussy & belly with his seed. Afterwards, they laid together on the bed. Jester was a murdering madman, but he kept his part of the deal. While he held Scarlet Cat, both enjoying the afterglow of their sex. He spoke who was really behind this circus of crime. The original idea had been his. To create a circus based crime organization. He spoke of a girl named Tanya Marko. She'd been under his wing for a short time. Back during one of Trixie's stays in prison. He said this girl would be using the name Ring Master. The original plan called for the gang to take over a real circus and use it as a cover to commit crimes. Members of the gang would all be circus people. Clowns, acrobats, people like that. This would give them the skills to break into almost any company.

Jester said the gang would have a hideout for their loot, but it wouldn't be far from the circus. They would need to keep the owner of the circus under control. This would assure their cover. Jester wanted to see Scarlet Cat & Raven take down this Fake Jester. Well, he'd really rather kill the impostor himself, but any escape from prison needed to be properly planned out. It took time, and Jester wasn't done piecing together his plans for escaping. So he would help the heroes do what they do. Once Jester had shared the information. It was time for Scarlet Cat to leave. Jester wanted to see her again. He said she knew where he'd be. Jester also asked for Scarlet Cat to bring Stargirl with her next time. He said they could have one hell of a threesome with that sexy teenage girl. This was something Scarlet Cat couldn't promise, but fate would give her another reason to return. Once she discovered part of her past hidden away at the circus.

Even though she would never admit it outloud, what Anton Rayne had done had hurt a lot. When he had first taken her in when she was so young, she had come to love him like a father and he had guided her. Shaped her into an excellent fighter, spy and assassin. He had made sure that she had the best teachers and made her into one of his very best. She sought to please him as a good daughter would. But then he approached her, telling her that he had picked her to be one of the women to bear his children. And she said no. Because of her feelings for him at that time, she couldn't see him as a lover and she hadn't wanted to have his child. But then he took the choice out of her hand, ordering Talon Zorg to place her under his control with his black magic. Made her into a plaything for Anton. The magic had a lot of lasting effects on her, as did what Anton had done. Her hatred for both men went deep, much deeper for Zorg, but the hurt was worse because of Anton. Some day she would see Anton again. But hopefully not for some time.

For now, Scarlet Cat was wrapped in enjoying the feeling of what Jester was doing to her. He wasn't gentle with her. He fucked her hard and fast. Pounding her just the way her feral side wanted and needed. He made her cry out and moan loudly as he did. Scarlet Cat was one of the only women able to handle the way that the Jester fucked someone. And it was because of who and what Scarlet Cat was. She was panting and returning everything that Jester was giving her. Her hips lifted, meeting his thrusts and her pussy gripped him tightly, squeezing his cock in a way that only a woman like her could. Both of them were swept up in the pleasure that they were both feeling and when she finally reached her, she came hard around his cock and he continued fucking her. Finally, after a couple more thrusts, Jester blew his load deep inside of her, flooding her pussy with his seed and she laid there upon the bed, gasping for breath as her pussy quivered around him.

Scarlet Cat was flushed with her arousal from their fucking and she was breathless. After this, they laid there, resting while recovering and they talked a bit. Jester told her that he was enjoying his time with her and he commented on how hot she was. The shifter ran her fingers through her short hair and looked at Jester before finally admitted that she was enjoying her time with him as well. Their break didn't last long before Jester was ready to go again and Scarlet Cat was more then ready. This time, he took her from behind, filling her tight ass. As he filled and stretched her ass, Scarlet Cat whimpered and cried out from the feeling of his huge cock stretching her. Any other woman would of passed out and would of been damaged by the size of the mans cock, but her abilities kept her from any actual harm. But when he began drilling her ass, her eyes watered and her cries of mixed pleasure and pain boardered on screams as he fucked her, taking her hard once again.

Before the end of their night, she had one more hot load pumped into her and she laid there upon the bed, panting from another orgasm. Her body by now was coated with sweat and she looked thoroughly fucked and disheveled, her body feeling tired from how he'd fucked her. But at the same time, she felt very satisfied. After he laid down next to her, Scarlet Cat turned towards him and draped an arm over his waist lazily while listening to him speak about who was really behind the circus of crime. While listening, she was lightly nibbling upon his shoulder. Jester told him everything that he knew and Scarlet Cat would remember everything that he said. Finally he had shared everything that he could and that meant that their time was up.

Jester told her that he wanted to see her again and that she knew where he'd be. She was also asked to bring Stargirl with her next time and they could have a hell of a threesome. This made her push him back upon the bed and she straddled him with a soft playful growl. Her long canines flashed in the light of the room as she looked down at him with a grin. "Mmm, perhaps." she purred, one of her hands resting upon the bed next to his head while the other slowly moved through his hair. Dipping her head, it looked like she was about to kiss him before she grasped his hair and turned his head gently but firmly, exposing the side of his neck and she leaned in, nuzzling his neck where it curved into his shoulder. In a move that was purely primal, she bit him suddenly and a loud purr escaped her as she swept her tongue over the bite mark and she tasted his blood.

When she tasted him, her pupils dilated as she took in his taste. She had done this to a select number of lovers before in the past with Eric being one of them. It helped her identify her lovers on a deeper level. When she tasted him, there was something oddly familiar about his taste. It had a certain kind of zing to it that was purely Jester. "Mm, I could just eat you up. Your blood... it's almost intoxicating." she purred before sitting up and looking down at him with a small smirk. "But I do have to go. I just might have to return soon so that you can once again pet your pussycat." The shifter gave Jester a brief kiss before leaving the bed and standing, stretching with a soft growl before she gathered up her clothing. It didn't take her long to redress and without a backwards glance she left the cell, leaving Jester behind. What she didn't realize was that she had just uttered almost the exact same thing that she had several years back the last time that Jester had seen Pussycat. Those had been Pussycats last words the day that she had walked out of his hideout and never returned. Instead, the sexy blonde had disappeared without a trace.

Jester loved the playful, primal side Scarlet Cat showed. He expected she would deny his request for adding Stargirl. If there was ever a next time the got together, However, Scarlet Cat didn't turn him down. She said perhaps, with a thoughtful sound to her voice. Clearly Cat wasn't dismissing the idea of letting Jester fuck her daughter with his huge cock. Scarlet Cat knew she could get the sexy teenager to come along. If she ever did return and visit the criminal clown. It wasn't something she was planning on at the moment, but fate often changes plans. And fate was about to deal Alexandria a wild card to play in her current hand. As she straddled Jester, he could see her feline side shining through even more. Cat looked so sexy with her canines showing. A similar sight to his Pussycat. Jester didn't realize how similar until Cat made her next move. It seemed like she was going to kiss him, but she turned his head and nuzzled her face into neck & shoulder. Jester wasn't sure why, but he soon found out. Scarlet Cat bit his shoulder, just below the neck. Her tongue slipped over the small marks left behind. Picking up and tasting his blood. The same stuff which made Jester the man he is today, was in his blood. It did give his blood a rather unique flavor. And Scarlet Cat found that she enjoyed his taste. Her move was something she did with those who were special lovers. A group above all her other lovers. Cat would suffer no ill effects from Jester's tainted blood, but it did give her a deeper connection to him.

Jester was stunned when Scarlet Cat bit into his shoulder. But he just laid there, waiting to see what she would do next. His crazed mind had frozen. The chaos had stopped and for the first time in his life. Jester was speechless. Scarlet Cat spoke of how she could eat him up. Saying his blood was intoxicating. She then sat up, still looking down on him. Scarlet Cat spoke of how she needed to go, and how she might have to return soon so he could pet his pussycat again. Those words rolled through Jester's mind. He'd heard them before. From his very own Pussycat. Those were the words she spoke before she disappeared, never to be seen again. That is until today. Jester finally pushed himself up off the bed, but Scarlet Cat was already gone. " Puss? " Jester spoke his playful name for his first partner in crime. Was it possible? Was Scarlet Cat his Pussycat? Jester didn't know a lot about Scarlet Cat. He remembered encountering her in past. Long before she went by the name Scarlet Cat. In those days, and even when she first reappeared in New York City. She didn't go by any name. The press dubbed her Scarlet Cat. Because of the redness in her hair and her feline ways. Jester was left to think over what just happened. He grabbed his robe, slipped it on and was taken back to his cell by the guards. Scarlet Cat left orders with the prison guards, to leave that bedroom cell as it was. Cat said she might need to return and see Jester again. She also said Alexandria Reed would make sure everyone was compensated for any troubles this might cause. Scarlet Cat could do this out of her own funds. She wouldn't ask Eric to keep paying for her own private love nest.

It wouldn't take Scarlet Cat long to return to the manor. When she did, she would find not only Eric waiting for her in the cave, but her father was there as well. Both men were sitting at one of the tables in the cave. They were talking about the past. Eric was going into deeper details on the family operation. How their businesses were setup and how they kept their two worlds apart. Malcot had spoken of the shifter race, along with what he knew of the other races before mankind. The older shifter was surprised to find out that a small group of felines still lived underground. At least some of them survived. He was the last pure shifter left on Earth. Their conversation stopped once Alexandria returned to the cave. Eric & Malcot both greeted her with hugs. " Are you okay?.........Did everything go alright? " Eric was very concerned that Alexandria might suffer a set back from her encounter with Jester. Her father was just as concerned after finding out from Eric what happened between Alexandria & Jester. Eric called James and asked him to bring Alexandria down some tea. They then sat down at the table to talk over what Alexandria found out about the circus. Alexandria was already talking about what she learned from Jester when James brought her favorite cup of tea. He placed the cup down while asking if Alexandria needed anything else?

As she bit him, she felt him still and it pleased her feral side as he made no move to push her away. It was read as a submissive action when he remained still as she marked him and then she licked the marks she'd made. Her saliva aided in the healing process, but there would be very faint scars left behind. As she sat up and looked at him, she licked her lips and she smirked at him, a little of his blood still upon her fangs before she spoke of how she had to go. By the time he finally moved again and spoke, she was long gone. She used her powers to make it look like she'd not just been well fucked by the crazed clown and by the time she reached the guards, she looked just like she had when she entered the cell. As she left, she gave orders for the room to be left as is, reasoning that she might have to come back and get more information from Jester at a later time. She also told them that Alexandria Reed would compensate them for any and all troubles that it might cause.

In no time, she was on her way back to the cave, her wings carrying her swiftly back over the city and back over the land to the Reed Property where the manor was. When she got to the cave, she entered and found both Eric and Malcot waiting for her and she landed with a soft flutter of her wings and she shifted back. She was welcomed back by Eric and Malcot with hugs and she hugged them both with a small smile before Eric asked if she was okay and if everything had gone alright. She nodded while standing before them. "Yes. I'm fine and everything went fine. He held up his end of the bargain." she told Eric. "I actually feel... as if I finally got some closure for what had happened." She smiled at her lover and she moved to sit down while Eric called James and asked for some tea to be brought down for her.

Alexandria had changed the kind of tea she drank recently and James, as usual, made sure her tea was made perfectly. After sitting down, she began to talk about what she'd learned from Jester, only pausing when James set the cup down for her and she thanked him. "Mm, perhaps something small to eat." she told him, "Some of that chicken salad you made sounds nice if there is any left." Picking up her cup of still hot tea, she took a careful sip and smiled with a soft sigh, telling James that he brewed a perfect cup, as usual. Once James had left them, she returned to telling Eric and Malcot about what she'd learned. From Tanya to how Jester told her about how their hide out would be near the circus.

Jester was taken back to his cell. He never spoke to the guards. He never made any jokes or said anything about his meeting with Scarlet Cat. The guards all knew what happened between the superhero & the villain. If it was just Scarlet Cat trying to get information from Jester. It could have been done in a normal meeting room. This encounter was special. A large bed had been brought in and set up in an old storage room. There was no doubt on anyone's mind what they did. But since everyone got paid extra. Everyone looked the other way. Jester sat down on his bed, his mind still thinking over what he witnessed and heard from Scarlet Cat. It wasn't often that Jester was left speechless. However, he was this time. Jester was left to wonder when or if Scarlet Cat would return. He didn't know about her order to keep the bed where it was. Jester wouldn't be happy again until he saw Scarlet Cat. And he would wait, no matter how long it took, Finding out if she was Pussycat was that important.

Back at the cave. James said he would fix her plate and bring it to her quickly. He then left as Alexandria continued to talk of what she learned. She spoke of a woman named Tanya, who was the person leading this criminal gang. Going by the name Ring Master. Alexandria also spoke of a hideout. A place near the circus where the gang would keep their stolen loot. Jester's information was helpful. Better understanding this new gang would help in bringing them down. Once Alexandria was done. Eric spoke of how he'd been running the gang's past crimes through the computer. He & Image came up with what they believe to be the gang's next target. $100 million dollars in gold coins would be delivered to the midtown Bank of America in the morning. These coins were set to be auctioned off the following day. Most were old coins dating back to before Alexandria was born. Even one coin was a fortune in itself. Eric said they should stake out the bank tomorrow night. James returned with Alexandria's chicken salad. Giving it to her as Eric showed Alexandria a layout of the inside of the bank on the computer screen. They went over a few more details before they were done. Eric started running a background search on this Tanya Alexandria spoke of. While he did so. Malcot watched his daughter. He could tell she was more relaxed then before she left. " I'm glad you found peace during your meeting.........Did you enjoy yourself? " Malcot asked. The change he noticed was for the better in his mind.

Scarlet Cat had left Jester completely speechless by her last actions, unknowingly stirring up some old memories of the man. He didn't know when he would see the sexy super hero again, but it would be sooner then he probably thought. But for now, he had plenty of time to think about what had just happened and what it meant. Scarlet Cat in turn, would begin to find answers to questions and answers which would just lead to even more questions. Questions that Scarlet Cat wouldn't be sure if she really wanted answered.

A soft thank you was said after James said he would fix a plate and bring it to her quickly, the woman watching him leave as she began talking about what she'd learned. Alexandria sat there sipping at her tea while she spoke, remembering everything that Jester had told her shortly before she had left the cell less then 30 minutes ago. She was told by Eric that he believed that he and Image had come up with what the gang's next target was going to be and she looked at him curiously before being told about the gold coins that were going to be auctioned off. She remembered such talk of the auction during some conversations with others. She and Eric had actually been invited to attend the auction, but it wasn't exactly the kind of thing that she attended very often. She knew about what some of the coins were, having been told about them when they had been invited. Eric said that they should stake out the bank the next night and she nodded in agreement.

Her chicken salad was brought to her and she thanked James while watching Eric bring up a layout of the bank on the computers screen. They talked about a couple details before Eric moved on to do a background search on Tanya. As he did, she just relaxed and ate the food that James had brought her. Her gaze swept over to her father as he asked her if she had enjoyed herself and she smiled while nodding. "Actually, yes I did." she told him. "I have a troubled past with Jester and going to him tonight had really helped. I feel like there is a weight that had been lifted off my shoulders."

Alexandria really seemed like a totally new person. So relaxed while sitting there eating her salad. She looked stress free, comfortable with the decision she made to fuck Jester. Alexandria spoke of a weight being lifted off her shoulders. Malcot couldn't deny that Alexandria was better now then when she left the cave. She was troubled by the encounter at that time. Whatever troubled her was no long gone. Malcot leaned closer to his daughter. So they could speaking with Eric hearing. Malcot asked Alexandria if she took Jester as a lover? If she made him part of her special group of lovers. The inner circle of those whom Alexandria cared about. The answer was what Malcot had expected. Alexandria had bitten Jester and tasted his blood. Creating a bond between them. The practice was started by the felines. It was their way of marking those special to the one biting. Alexandria's saliva carried enough of her own scent, that other felines would know Jester belonged to someone. Malcot offered his daughter a smile. He said she did a great job this evening and that her mother would be so proud of her. He also said she should be proud of herself. Alexandria had turned what troubled her most, into something that empowered her.

Eric rejoined Alexandria & Malcot once he got information on Tanya Marko. The girl had been trouble since she was born. At 10 she set another child on fire, then watched as the child died. At 12 she was committing burglaries, and assaults on older people. At 15 she killed a husband & wife with a bullwhip. Brutally lash them to death. At 17 she kidnapped a pregnant woman and tortured her. She left the woman to be found, her gut split open, exposing her unborn child. She was a psychopath by every sense of the word. She loved causing pain for other people. She got a thrill from killing and watching the victim's life drain away. The girl had escaped justice because of her age. Back when she did all those crimes. She was never charged as an adult. She ended up in state hospitals for a while, but she always returned to the streets. A short time later. Eric & Alexandria left the cave, arms wrapped around each other's waists. They went upstairs to Eric's room where Alexandria wanted to spend the night. He was her Alpha Male.

The following day was pretty normal for both Eric & Alexandria. They went to the office, had meetings, read over and signed paperwork. Hammering out deals with other companies. Ami was busy setup a small press conference for Eric to do outside of Reed Enterprises the following week. Once the end of the day came. Eric & Alexandria returned home. Their day work done, but their night work was about to begin. With Adam still MIA. Raven, Scarlet Cat & Stargirl would go. There had been some talk of bringing Tristan, but the threat from Madame Wu was very real. Tristan would stay at the manor. Raven, Scarlet Cat & Stargirl left the cave for the city. They arrived at the midtown bank, setting up their stakeout. Raven was watching the rear, while Scarlet Cat was watching the front. Stargirl was hovering several hundred feet in the air. Just above the bank's location. She was high cover for when the villains arrived. The armed guards who would normally watch the bank and the gold coins inside. Had been given the evening off with pay. Eric & Alexandria had seats on the bank's board. The siblings used their power to talk the bank officials into letting Raven & Scarlet Cat keep the coins safe this night. This would keep the guards, who could handle any normal crooks safe from harm. Raven's voice came over their personal communicators. He told Scarlet Cat & Stargirl to look sharp.

High above the street. Stargirl was using her supervision to scene the area. Several blocks away, she spotted an ice cream truck moving long the street. It wasn't one of those large trucks which made deliveries. It was the type normally scene in neighborhoods. Selling ice cream and other treats to kids. " Mom........You got an ice cream truck approach your left..........Two blocks and closing on your location. " Stargirl informed Scarlet Cat. As the truck approached Cat, she would see the picture of a circus clown on the side. The words "Happy Clown Ice Cream" written along the top of the truck. It was very odd for such a truck to be out this late, and to be downtown. The truck came down the street, crossing in front of where Scarlet Cat was standing. It slowed and turned into an alley which ran along side the bank. Cat's senses also picked up the scent of an unknown female. She was close, but hidden from view.

Last edited:
Alexandria was relaxed and she seemed happy as she sat there, enjoying the salad that James had brought her. As she ate, her father leaned in close and asked if she took Jester as a lover and she paused mid-bite to think about the question for a moment before clearing her throat and she nodded slightly while answering him. She told him honestly about how her feral side had taken some control and caused her to bite and sample the crazed clowns blood. It was something that she'd done to every member of her family so far. The bite always left a faint scar upon her lovers. For every feline their mark was different and unique to that feline. After she admitted to marking Jester, she continued eating, the woman looking as if she'd just spoken about something as simple as the weather. She probably wouldn't go and see him very often, but once in a while she might. In return, Malcot told her that she did a great job that evening and her mother would be proud of her and he said she should be proud of herself and she smiled gently at him.

Eventually Eric rejoined them and told them about what he'd learned about Tanya Marko. When she was told the girl had set another child on fire and watched as they died, Alexandria stared at him, disgust in the girls actions showing in her face. The more she heard, the more she was put off her food and she pushed what was left of her food away. Especially after being told about the pregnant woman. It was times like this that made her understand why animals ate their young. Usually wild animals could tell when there was something wrong with its young and it killed it. After they spoke for a time, they finally left the cave, Alexandria slipping her arms around her lover and they went up to Eric's room where she spent the night with him, her Alpha Male, in her base form.

The next day was fairly normal for them. They went to the office where they had a couple meetings and went over some paperwork, as well as hammering out a couple deals with other companies. Ami was busy as well, setting up a press conference for Eric that was to take place the next week outside of Reed Enterprises. Finally, at the end of the day they returned home, finished with their work for the day, but their night work was just beginning. Alexandria was unhappy that her son was still MIA, but they had to focus on their work for the night, so she went out with Raven and Stargirl. They had spoken briefly of Tristan going with, but with the threat of Madame Wu, she wanted the extra muscle at the manor to protect the rest of the family.

At the bank, Scarlet Cat was watching the front of the bank, her gaze watching everything closely while standing in the shadows of the building she was standing next to. When Stargirl informed her that an ice cream truck was approaching, Scarlet Cat paid closer attention to the streets and she soon saw the ice cream truck approaching. It was very out of the norm for an ice cream truck to be out this late and in this part of the city. The truck approached and she watched it turn into an alley along side the bank. At the same time, she picked up the scent of a female. It wasn't a familiar scent, but she took several deep breaths to try and file the scent away to her memory. And the scent was close. This put the woman on guard as she listened to everything around her as she moved from one shadow to another, getting a better view of the truck.

Last edited:
Malcot wasn't surprised by his daughter's answer. He expected she would take Jester as her lover. Despite who and what this man was. It was something her mother would have done. Malcot was very pleased with how honest and how comfortable Alexandria was with what happened between her & Jester. Clearly she wasn't upset with what her feral side had done. Her action forever linked Alexandria & Jester together. The action was how felines took mates. Marking their special lovers, and leaving their scent behind for other felines to sense. She did the same with each member of her family. Though Alexandria's teeth couldn't bite into Tina's skin, but her scent was left behind. This alone would mark Tina as one of Alexandria's mates. Malcot was very proud of his daughter. She over came her troubles with Jester. And while doing so, she made him part of her life. Though she didn't know just how big apart he would become. Alexandria was pondering when her next visit would be with the criminal clown. Regular visits would certainly keep Jester from trying to escape again. After all. Why would he want to escape prison if Scarlet Cat would be coming to fuck him?

The ice cream truck came to a stop. It was covered by shadows, but Scarlet Cat could see the truck. She had feline eyes and could see in the dark. Plus the special contacts made for her by Eric, enhanced her vision even more. Giving her almost a daylight view of what was going on acrossed the street. Her eyes were greeted by the sight of two clowns exiting from the front of the truck. One was Twisty the Clown, the other was unknown to Scarlet Cat. She could see the sledge hammer this clown was carrying. Not something most normal clowns would carry. The two clowns looked around, checking the area out. " Cat do you have eyes on the truck? " Raven's voice asked over the communicator. " Is it connected with the circus gang? " Raven added. He was covering the rear and couldn't see the alley where the truck had parked. Stargirl remained high above, waiting to be called into action. After looking around. Twisty went to the rear doors of the truck. He opened the doors. A woman stepped out. This was Tanya Marko, also known as Ring Master. She was followed by male twins, a large man wearing a metal helmet and neck piece. He was followed by an even larger man carrying a huge sword. Ring Master gathered her team, speaking softly. She was going over the plan one more time. Ring Master then pointed at the man wearing the metal helmet. He nodded his head while giving her a smile.

Scarlet Cat narrowed her gaze slightly as she watched the truck that sat in the shadows. Her natural feline gaze made it possible to see in the dark almost as well as a human could during the day. Normally, she couldn't see very well in the daylight and she had been forced to wear sunglasses for many years, but thanks to Eric and the contacts he'd made for her, she could now go without the sunglasses and they aided in her vision. They also hid the fact that she had pupils like a cat. It made it easier for her to blend in and look 'normal'. As she watched the truck, she watched as several clowns stepped out of the truck. One of them she recognized as Twisty the Clown while she didn't recognize the other. The one she didn't recognize was carrying a sledge hammer.

While watching, she heard Raven come over the communicator, asking if she had eyes on the truck and if it was connected to the circus gang. "Yeah, I got eyes on the truck. And yes, I do believe that it is connected with the circus gang." she replied softly, keeping her voice low as she spoke. After the clowns looked around, she saw them move to the rear of the truck and open the doors, allowing a woman to step out. When Alexandria saw her, she knew who she was. This was Tanya Marko, also known as Ring Master. This woman was followed by a set of twin men and a large man wearing a metal contraption upon his head and neck. This man was then followed by an even large man who was carrying a sword.

The woman had her team gather together and Scarlet Cat turned up her hearing devices, trying to catch what the woman was hearing while watching them. "I have a visual on Ring Master." she softly told Stargirl and Raven. She quickly told them of the people she could see with Ring Master, describing them to her team mates.

Back
Top Bottom