Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Heroes........Guardians of Earth (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

With her memories brought to the surface, Scarlet Cat could remember vividly her time with Jester those many years ago. She could remember how much she had loved him back then. These days, she knew that the love had been because her feline side found something compatible in the man and they could understand each other and they understood each others madness at the time. As she spoke of Kincaid, she watched Jester slowly get to his feet and he moved over to her, sitting down next to the woman. After he did, he reached out and took her left hand into his right one while speaking of having dreamed of making her pregnant. The woman chuckled while nodding. "It's just too bad that you had never seen me while carrying your child." she softly told him, her body instinctively moving and leaning against the man a little. This was a position that they had taken before in the past when they were together as Jester and Puss.

Scarlet Cat knew that there were many different sides to Jester. Yes, he was crazy, but he had his serious moments and he was also very loving to those he truly cared about. Such as Cat. He had loved her, just as she had loved him. The shifter rested her head against his shoulder before he asked where Jilly had been found. This made the shifter sigh and a slightly troubled look crossed her face. "They had her." she told him, referring to the circus gang. "That man impersonating you and the others had her locked in a lions cage dressed in a ratty t-shirt and she was dirty. She told me that she was only allowed out when 'mr. Jester' told her she could. As if she were some kind of pet." There was a soft growl in her voice, clearly angry with what she had found at the hideout. "I don't know what all they've done to her yet, but I plan to find out." She sighed again and shook her head slightly, hoping that Fake Jester and the others hadn't abused her daughter badly. She then answered his last question. "Right now we are working with her to help her adjust to living outside of a cage. Once she has adapted and she is ready, I will bring her. I promise."

The shifter gently squeezed his hand while sitting close to the man. "She's such a sweet girl, Jester. So innocent and naïve." Lifting her head, she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his as she softly told him that Jilly had his smile. It would bring back a conversation that they had had so long ago when she was still Puss. One night they had spoken of having a child and she had playfully said that she hoped that their child would have his smile. Puss had loved his smile. So big and full of personality.

Jester would have enjoyed seeing Puss carrying his baby. Seeing Scarlet Cat pregnant with his child was part of Jesters' dream. It was why he brought Blossom of out her. Not only to have a daughter, but to knock up one of the city's sexiest heroes. It was funny how she'd already been knocked up by him and neither knew about it. But fate has ways of bringing together those who have a history with each other. Fate had also turned old enemies and old lovers back into lovers. Scarlet Cat was now here, because she wanted to be with Jester. More now then when she just thought of him as a great fuck. They did share a love for each other. And that love might allow them to have a deeper relationship once Jester had served his time. Hell, Alexandria's love might be what keeps Jester on the right path. She knew how much he loved her, and it was a true love. Her love for him might be what Jester needs to keep out of trouble. That and the love of his daughter.

Jester was looking forwards to seeing his little girl. He didn't know when that would happen, but he hoped it would be soon. Cat spoke of how Jilly had been kept by the circus gang. The same gang he helped take down. She then spoke of Fake Jester having kept Jilly in a cage. She even spoke of how dirty he girl had been when they found her. Jester now had an even better reason to punish the imposter. But punish wasn't the right word and not something Jester would use. This would be about revenge. Jester would make his imposter pay for whatever he and his friends did to Jilly. The good news, Jilly was free and being taken care of. Cat made it clear that Jilly was living a better life now. The mother & daughter reconnecting. Jester understood Cat's reasons for wanting to wait until Jilly was more adjusted to her new life. The girl should have time to enjoy her surroundings before she's brought to the prison. Cat then spoke of Jilly having Jester's smile. His smile quickly returned to his face. Spreading broadly acrossed as he & Scarlet Cat looked into each other's eyes. They held hands while Cat's head was resting on his shoulder. This was very much like how they were when Scarlet Cat was known as Pussycat.

" I'm sure she has your beauty........My sweet Puss........After your last visit I had a feeling who you once were. " Jester spoke before kissing Cat on the top of her head. " I'm looking forward to seeing our girl........Perhaps you could send me a picture of her? " Jester added in his request. It might be sometime before Cat could bring Jilly to see her father. Depending on how quickly she adjusted to her new life. " Knowing that I did make you preganat makes me want to fuck you right now. " Jester thought it was now time to change the mood. The information was shared, and Jester planned on getting renege on fake Jester. Now he wanted to fuck his Puss once again. This time each knew of their past together, and this encounter would be deeper then their last one.

At the mention of Jilly having his smile, Cat watched as Jester smiled once again and she watched it spread across his face and she smiled back at him as he commented on Jilly having her beauty. "She's a very beautiful girl." she said proudly before purring as he kissed her on top of her head after saying that he had a feeling of who she once had been. At the mention of this, she reached up and ran the fingers of her free hand across the healed marks on his neck. They had left behind a faint set of scars from where her canines had punctured his skin. There was actually a matching set on the other side of his neck, but she hadn't noticed them before. Jesters request of a picture of Jilly made Scarlet Cat nod. "Of course. A picture can be easily done. I shall bring one with me the next time I visit." This meant that she would be visiting again soon enough.

Jester then decided to change the mood as he spoke of how knowing that he had impregnated her before made him want to fuck her again right then. This bright a wide grin to her face and she lifted her head, turning to face him more. "And I want you to fuck me, right now." she told him before pressing her lips to his in a hungry kiss. She kissed him for a short while before breaking the kiss. "Do you want me as I am now? Or as I had been, back then?" she asked him. This wasn't something she often offered someone. She didn't usually offer to take on any of her alternate forms to fuck other then those that her family were familiar with. But this was different. Jester knew the form of Puss and was intimately familiar with her. It was the form he had fallen in love with. As she waited for his reply, she hands began to open his robe, her hands pushing it open.

Jester was pleased to hear that Scarlet Cat would be returning again. And how she spoke, made it seem like it would be sooner rather then later. When she left after their last encounter. Scarlet Cat made it clear that she would return. However, she didn't know when it would be. Now Cat had a reason to visit Jester more often. A reason which ran very deep. Scarlet Cat's visits would help to rehabilitate Jester. Keep him on a better path. Because she knew his love for her was true. Cat knew she could control Jester and his crazy mind. He never seemed as crazy around her. Not when she knew him as Pussycat and not since she discovered their link. The man she once hated, was now one of her special lovers. And she was proud of the love in her heart for him. Cat was showing that love through her eyes. She was no longer whoring herself for information. Scarlet Cat was here, sharing the love they had, reconnecting just as she was reconnecting with her daughter.

Scarlet Cat spoke of how she wanted him. Just as much as he wanted her. Their lips then met in a passionate kiss. The kiss was short, but it was wonderful. No one would mistake them being anything other then lovers. If anyone had seem them that is. But, no one was watching them. The prison staff was being well paid not to care what was happening between Scarlet Cat & Jester. Cat then asked Jester if he wanted her as she was, or if he wanted her to become Pussycat again. This was something Jester hadn't thought about. Jester had fallen in love with Pussycat, but Pussycat was Scarlet Cat. They were the same person no matter what form she wore on the outside. He always loved who she was on the inside. " We can explore your shifting powers another day my sweet Puss........I always love what you were..........So being yourself is what I want most. " Jester spoke from the heart. He wanted who Cat was and not what she had been while not herself. Besides, her hero form is what turned him on he most. He wasn't just fucking one the hottest female superheroes in the world. Jester & Scarlet Cat were rebuilding their past relationship. The marks on his neck were proof of the current and past love life. Jester seat as Scarlet Cat worked to get his robe open. She showed her want of him. Jester in turn raised his right hand. Taking a hold of her zipper, he started pulling it down. Slowly opening the front of her outfit. Exposing her lovely body. Once the zipper was fully down, Jester began to pull them leather outfit from her body.

Scarlet Cat was secretly pleased to have another reason to visit Jester. She would visit him more often to keep him updated on how their daughter was doing and she would also be able to have sex with him more often. Not only that, but she had become very much aware of how different he was when she was around compared to how he acted away from her. Perhaps he could be kept more in line if she continued to maintain the contact between them. Her emotions that she felt for Jester had become more clear with the release of her memories. Part of why she had hated him was she could never understand her feelings for him and that made her angry and anxious. But now, she understood. She will always hate what he had done to her, but now she didn't hate him any longer.

The two of them kissed passionately, the kiss lasting briefly. But they both enjoyed it before she ended the kiss and asked him how he wished to have her. His reply made her smile happily and nod as he told her that they could explore her shifting powers another time. But he wanted her as she was now and she nodded. This made her kiss him again while opening his robe. While she was doing this, she felt him grasp the zipper of her suit and begin pulling it down. As the zipper was lowered, her fair skin becoming exposed to him and the lower it went, it became evident that she had no bra on beneath the suit. That zipper ran from her neck all the way down to just below her bellybutton and once it was down, he began pushing the outfit away from her body. The leather pealed away from her and she worked with him, slipping out of the outfit and pausing just long enough to remove her boots, letting them fall to the floor.

Once she was out of her suit, she was completely naked before him. "Fuck me, Jester." she breathed, a soft plead in her voice. "Take me hard." She had pushed the robe down off his shoulders and was now stroking her hands across his chest while leaning in and beginning to press kisses to his snow white skin, occasionally licking his skin with a happy purr.

Only time would tell if Jester could changed. But if there was a chance of him becoming a better person. That chance laid with Scarlet Cat. In the past, when they first hooked up. Jester had been just as crazy as he was today. But, during the time he spent with Scarlet Cat, when she was Pussycat. He never committed any type of crime. They spent all their time in his hideout. Pussycat had committed her own crime when they first met. The pair hit it off right away. However, instead of going on committing more crimes, they hung around one of Jester's hideouts. Fucking like a pair of horny teenagers with their parents gone. Scarlet Cat was aware of this, and she was feeling how it might work if she could see Jester more often. This could change him. This could be a turning point in Jester's life where he would no longer be a threat to the general public. Scarlet Cat could set Jester up in a secure and special place. Away from anyone who might do something to cause Jester to return to his old ways. She owned a number of secluded places. One of which was in the mountains north of the manor. Close enough that she could see him anytime she wanted, and far enough to keep trouble away from him. This was all in the future. Jester still had time to serve before there was any thought of parole.

Scarlet Cat & Jester helped each other remove their clothing. Cat wearing more then Jester. They were soon naked and Cat was asking Jester to fuck her hard. She loved how his big cock filled her and Jester always fucked her hard. Cat had desire in her voice, but she also had longing for him. Jester took Cat into his arms as they kissed again. He pulled her closer, then turned her around and laid her down on the bed. Coming down on top of her. Their tongues dancing while he moved between her parting legs. Another sign of how much she wanted him. Jester didn't waste anytime. His cock probed at her wet pussy for a moment. His huge cock then began pushing into her body. Stretching her, filling her just like few men could. Jester's cock sank down until his balls touched her skin. He then started pounding her on the bed., Making the bed groan under the assault of her body. " I do love you.........I have always loved you.......My sweet and slutty superhero. " Jester spoke out loud while his cock kept thrusting. He once made a joke about having his own Scarlet Cat action figure to fuck. He never realized his joke would come true, but he was fucking the real thing and not some doll or action figure.

Bit by bit, Jester and Scarlet Cat got naked. It took a little longer for her then it did for him to undress because all he had on was his robe while she was wearing her suit. But once they were naked, Cat began asking him to fuck her hard, the woman wanting to feel his big cock stretching and filling her as only he could. She was pulled close, the man drawing her into his arms and into another kiss while they embraced each other. He pulled the sexy woman close to him and turned her, helping her to lay down upon the bed before he climbed on top of her. As he settled on top, Cat parted her long legs for him, feeling his hips move between her thighs while their tongues moved together. Cat wanted him so badly, her pussy already very wet and her nipples already hard and sensitive from her arousal.

Not waiting and wasting any time, Jester pressed his cock against her pussy for a bit before then beginning to push into her, his huge cock spreading her inner walls as he inched inside of her. He filled her with his thick, meaty cock until he was balls deep inside of her, his shaft buried deep while his balls pressed against her ass. With that, he began pounding her, making her gasp and moan as he thrust in and out of her over and over again. While he fucked her, Jester spoke of the love he had for her and she mewled, her hands caressing his firm chest. "A-and I you." she gasped. "I've always been your naughty kitty." She loved how deep he passed into her body, the hard thrusts making her squeal and cry out in delight while her hips rocked up into his thrusts, urging him on to really ravish her and make her his once again. Her hands moved from his chest to grab onto the bed that she was being fucked on while it groaned under the action that was going on, on top of it. If it was any other normal woman, they wouldn't be able to handle the power of Jesters thrusts nor the size of his big cock. But Cat wasn't just any woman. She was his woman, in a way, and she loved how he used that cock on her.

Oh yes. Alexandria had been Jester's naughty kitty. Since they met after she took on that whore form. Escaping from who she really was. Falling in love with the wicked Jester. Becoming his Pussycat. The love they once had, was lost, only to be found after Alexandria had discovered their daughter. She no longer denied those odd feelings she felt for Jester. She'd always had weird feeling for him. Weird because she couldn't explain why she was attracted to him. Each time they encountered each other. Alexandria felt her desire for him growing. Part of her, the part which was shutdown after Kincaid reappeared, still loved her carnal clown. That part was freed and now part of who Alexandria was. It was no longer a second identity within her. Those memories, those feelings of love for Jester, were now part of her. And she accepted them without fear. Alexandria had the support of her family. Even though she made an old enemy into a lover. They trusted Alexandria knew what she was doing.

Jester groaned out loud as his cock pounded the hot pussy of Scarlet Cat. Her walls gripped tightly around his thrusting shaft. Driving deeply into her body with each powerful thrust. Jester wasn't the strongest man in the world, but he knew how to fuck a woman like she was a dirty whore. And most normal women couldn't handle his big cock. Not without passing out at some point. Scarlet Cat was different. She was more then human and it paid off when she was fucked by Jester. He was one of her favorite lovers. Blessed with a huge cock. Scarlet Cat was also blessed, since she surrounded herself with well hung men. Eric, Tristan, Adam & James weren't small by any means. Each of them packed quite the tool between their legs. Gaining Jester just gave Cat one more big cock to enjoy. At some point in time. She would love nothing more then to have all her favorite men gangbanging her like some common street walker. Her family had accepted her desires for Jester. But it would take time before they'd be comfortable with having him around. Plus the family secrets would he held away from him until Alexandria felt Jester wouldn't be a threat to anyone in the manor. He also had his time to serve before freedom could come his way. So Jester had plenty of time to work on becoming a better person then he had been. Now he had his Puss back. Jester could see himself becoming a good boy, for her. After he'd taken care of that imposter.

Jester grunted like a wild animal. His cock slamming into Scarlet Cat's dripping wet pussy. She was rocking her hips, matching his thrusts. Urging him to really use her body. To ravish her like few others could. Fucking her in the way she wanted. This was why her mixed feelings caused her such trouble. Part of her mind, that part which had been blocked out, remembered how much she loved being fucked by him. This led to her having those strange feelings since her return to New York. Everything was clear now. Everything made sense and Cat was reunited with a great lover. And Jester fucked her like she remembered. Just as hard and as fast as he once did. Jester hadn't lost a step. If anything. He was an even better lover then before. And it was a love they shared freely. Neither wishing to hide their true feelings. Jester kept pounding Scarlet Cat, Building the pleasure within her body, just as his own was building. They both reached their climax together. Jester pumping a huge, hot load deep into Scarlet Cat's body. His hips were grinding against her pussy as the cum flowed. He called out her names. Scarlet Cat, Pussycat, his sweet Puss and naughty kitty.

Things had greatly changed since the last time Jester and Alexandria had been together when she was Pussycat. They had both changed as people and new people had come into both of their lives. However, they still had that love for each other that they had so long ago. When she had first run into Jester as Scarlet Cat, she had felt a desire form that she couln't understand and she used her professionalism and her determination to stop him, in order to fight it off. But when he had control of her, he had managed to tap into that hidden desire while she was Blossom, causing the desire to grow. And now that she had all her memories of their time together, Alexandria could fully understand and she accepted what those desires truly were from. Her family also accepted the feelings that she had for him. They trusted that she knew what she was doing and she had promised Eric that if she ever felt she was loosing control, she was tell him right away so the others could help her.

As Jester pounded her, Scarlet Cat listened to the symphony of his groans, her moans and the sound of their bodies meeting. Scarlet Cat was proud of her stamina and her ability to keep up with Jester as he fucked her. She was aware of how a normal woman might not be able to handle the clown, but she could. She had plenty of well endowed partners. All of which she cared for in their own way. She would love to have all the men in her life fuck her in an epic gangbang, but she knew it would be quite some time before the others ever accepted Jester in their midst. He also had to serve his time before he could obtain parole. She understood this.

Above her, Jester was grunting while they fucked each other. Scarlet Cat didn't just lay still and let him do all the work. No, instead she was an active participant in this as she fucked him back, raising her hips and meeting his thrusts so he could thrust hard and deep inside of her. Jester was able to fuck her with a wild abandon that only certain people were able to do. Usually those people were either crazy like Jester, or they had to have an animal side like she did. The pleasure that Scarlet Cat was feeling was growing each time he filled her. She was so close to cumming. Finally, her release hit and she cried out as her pussy clamped down around his cock as she came around him. At the same time, he began pumping a huge load of his hot cum deep inside of her and Scarlet Cat mewled in pleasure while he ground his hips against her. As he did this, he called out her names and she smiled while purring happily. Her hips were lazily rocking against his, as if her body were working to make sure she got every drop of his release deep inside of her.

Alexandria's family needed to learn how to trust Jester. He'd been a bitter enemy for many years. They couldn't just say all was forgiven and forget the past. But, Jester could earn their trust by staying out of trouble and with Alexandria's help, he could become a better person. It was worth a try since Jester & Alexandria were parents of a very lovely young woman. Jilly deserved to know about her father. Who he was and where he was. Alexandria would need to sit down and have a long talk with Jilly later on. So far, Jilly was working out alright at the manor. Sometimes she would get overly excited about something. Much like her father could. But everyone was learning how to handle the naive and innocent girl. They treated her with kindness. Something Jilly didn't get while in the hands of fake Jester and most of his friends. Deep down, Jilly seemed like a good girl who was slightly eccentric in how she acted. And as it turned out. She loved ice cream. So Eric made sure the manor was well stocked. He even bought an ice cream factory which made deliveries right to the manor.

Jester could feel how Scarlet Cat's pussy wrapped around his cock. The movements of her hips helped to draw out every drop of his seed. Pushing it deeper into her body. Had she not already been pregnant with Eric's baby. Alexandria might have become pregnant again by Jester. He always seemed to fill her with so much cum. More then most normal males. This could be because of his lack of sex while locked up. It could also have something to do with the accident which made him into the man he was today. It wasn't known and may never be known. Jester chuckled as he felt how Scarlet Cat's body was milking his cock. He joked that Cat couldn't get enough of his cum, she wanted it all. He then lowered his body down onto hers. Once again their lips met. Pressing against each other. They kissed as only true lovers can. The kiss broke, but Jester kissed his way along Cat's jaw and onto her neck. There, he playful bit her. Leaving his own mark on her. This mark wouldn't last long, Not with Scarlet Cat's healing powers. But the action was a sign of his love and playfulness towards her. He wanted her to know. His love for her was real. As it had been during the when they lived together. The old enemies had found the love they once shared and still had for each other. And they were enemies no longer. Jester would never try to harm Scarlet Cat or her friends ever again. He cared that much for her. Raven, Stargirl and the others were no longer seen as the enemy in Jester's eyes. Scarlet Cat cared about them, and Jester cared about her. Thus he now cared what happened to those close to her. This might surprise Cat, as Jester opening spoke of this. But it was a sign of how deeply he loved her.

Alexandria knew and understand that it would take time for them to trust Jester. He'd been their enemy for some time and on top of that, he'd harmed their family a number of times in the past. Not just by targeting Scarlet Cat, but because he was the reason that Tina's birth parents were dead. But perhaps he could earn their trust in time. It was something that he would have to at least try now that they knew he was the father of one of Alexandria's many children. And Jilly was a lovely young woman so far. Alexandria would have to sit down with the young woman and have a long important conversation with her on who her father was, where he was and why. She did want Jilly to know of her full parentage, but she wasn't going to lie to the girl about anything. Jilly would know everything. That her family was treating Jilly with so much kindness meant a lot to her. They were showering the girl with the kindness that she'd not gotten while with fake Jester and his crew.

Scarlet Cat was pleased with how good they both felt, her hips continuing to grind up against his until they were both done cumming. She heard him joke about her not getting enough of his cum and she chuckled before saying that she'd hate if any got wasted. As she said this, he lowered himself down on top of her and they kissed again, the two kissing as only lovers could. After he broke the kiss and began kissing his way along her jaw and to her neck, Scarlet Cat closed her eyes and tilted her head, exposing more of her neck to him. When he bit her, she gasped sharply and he would feel how her body reacted as her pussy gripped him tighter and she arched towards him a little. Though he meant it playfully, being bitten meant a lot to her feline side and it turned her on. His mark would fade within the hour thanks to her healing abilities, but that he did mark her meant a lot to the shifter.

The two of them laid together, just enjoying being together and Scarlet Cat began to softly kiss and nibble on Jesters shoulder while they continued to embrace. When Jester began to speak of never harming her friends ever again, she was surprised at Jesters words, having not expected them. But this was a sign that he deeply loved her and she stared up at her lover while he spoke of this, her green eyes gazing up into his before she leaned up and kissed him. This kiss was soft, gentle and sweet. Telling of her love for him. She would never want to choose between those that she loved. If Jester could refrain from attacking her family, it meant a lot to her. Especially since she would have to choose her family over him if she was forced to pick a side. But Jester was promising not to harm her friends again.

Jester meant every word he spoke. He knew Scarlet Cat's friends wouldn't trust him right away. He didn't expect them too. Jester was well aware of his past deeds. Though there was no connection in his mind between Stargirl and what happened with Tina's family. Her identity was unknown to him. At least it was for the foreseeable future. There might come a time when enough trust was earned, that Jester could learn the truth about his Puss and her family. This was far off, if it ever happened. Jester was looking forward to see more of his love. He was sure she would be making regular visits now. Just so they could spend time together, and the funny part. The visits would keep Jester in prison. He would no longer try to escape. Not with Scarlet Cat spending more time with him. There was also the chance to meet his daughter at some point. Jester was wondering if Cat would ever bring Stargirl with her. He'd asked her during her last visit, To bring the sexy young hero with her. It didn't happen this time, but maybe sometime soon. If anyone could talk Tina into letting Jester fuck her. That person was Alexandria. Jester was crazy, but even a crazy man could feel love. And love might just be what changes Jester. Making him a more well adjusted person. Jilly could have turned to crime and become more like her father, but she didn't. She was given love during her younger days. She was treated good by the midwife who cared for her. Love and kindness kept Jilly from becoming like her father. Jilly was a perfect example that love can conquer all.

Jester didn't know his bite meant so much to Scarlet Cat. There was still a lot about her that he didn't know. The fact that she was really part feline and not just playing as a cat, wasn't known to him. He would do it more if she wanted him too. Jester would gladly do anything for her. Now that he was sure who she once was to him. They kissed and rested for a short time. Jester & Scarlet Cat then did their normal round two. They wouldn't end their evening with just one fuck. Once wasn't good enough. For round two, Jester took Scarlet Cat's sweet ass. He slid his huge cock into her tightest hole. Stretching her ass even more then her pussy was stretched. Cat's grip was even tighter from the rear. This drew such long pleasure filled groans from Jester as he fucked her hot ass. The fucking continued until both came again. Cat had another hole filled with Jester's thick cum. Again they laid together on the bed. Just enjoying each others touch. Jester said he was already looking forward to her next visit and she wasn't done with this one. He was also looking forwards to her bring guests along in certain visits. Cat knew one would be Jilly. Once she was adjusted to her new life. The other guest Jester wanted, was Stargirl. He believed that somewhere in the back of Cat's mind. Part of her would love to see him fucking the sexy young hero. She never turned down his request. She spoke of seeing if it could happen. The time finally came for Scarlet Cat to leave and return home. She & Jester dressed together. They then kissed each other, passionately before saying goodbye. Jester eased himself back into his chair. Happy that he could share his love with Scarlet Cat.

Scarlet Cat would be forever grateful of the woman who had taken care of Jilly when she was younger. She believed it was thanks to that woman that Jilly turned out as well as she did before Jilly was forced to live on the streets and then taken in by the circus. She wanted to find out more about the midwife. But that was for later. Right now, Scarlet Cat was enjoying her time with Jester, the two of them relaxing and resting for a bit while they kissed each other. Absently Scarlet Cats hand stroked over his white skin, feeling the lean muscles beneath his skin while they recovered. Once they were both ready for another round, they moved on and Jester fucked her tight ass. She felt him stretch her hole and she groaned as he fucked her, his big cock drawing gasps, squeals and moans from her as he pounded her ass. Groans of pleasure also left Jester, mingling with the lewd sounds of pleasure coming from her. They fucked until they both reached another release and Cat came while Jester filled her again with his cum.

Afterwards they just laid together, Jester holding her close to him while she breathed heavily, her skin damp from sweat and her face flushed. Scarlet Cat had been thoroughly fucked by the carnal clown once again and she was very pleased while laying there. While relaxing, Jester told her that he was looking forward to her next visit and she wasn't even done with the current one and she chuckled with a small smile. Cat knew that Jester wanted a visit from his daughter, but she was also aware that he wanted to fuck Stargirl. She told him that it could happen, but only if and when Stargirl said yes. Eventually the time for her to leave came and she had to return home. So they dressed together before she kissed him passionately, their bodies pressing close together before they said goodbye. Before she departed, Scarlet Cat looked at Jester and told him not to get into too much trouble. It was her way of telling him that she knew that he was making plans of going after that imposter, not just for impersonating him but for also putting his hands on their daughter. Scarlet Cat wouldn't tell him not to, but she didn't outright encourage it either. She was just asking him to be careful. With a small grin she slipped out of the room and left, pausing just long enough to get her things from the guards before heading home.

Back at the manor, Alexandria took a bath to relax and clean up before spending some time with her youngest son and with Angel until the others got home. Angel had questions for the woman about being pregnant which Alexandria happily answered while they spent time together.

Alexandria had a lot on her plate over the next few days. She wanted to see more of Richard, who was growing fast. Alexandria would also help Angel. Answering all the questions the lovely winged woman might have. Alexandria was also looking into the background of the woman who seemed to have Adam wrapped around her finger. He was spending less time at the manor these days. Alexandria had a feeling this woman held her son under some kind of spell. So far, the background check hadn't revealed anything. This didn't mean the woman was clear. Alexandria knew that certain people with power. Could create such a fabulous fake information, it would seem legitimate. Alexandria still had some tricks up her sleeve. She wouldn't stop until every bit of information on this woman was found. So far it all seemed to good to be true.

Adam returned to the manor one afternoon while Alexandria was staying home. She was spending more time with Richard. Adam had been coming and going while Alexandria was at work. Part of the reason why she took a day off. She hoped to encounter her son during one of his visits to change clothes. James came to Alexandria. He said Adam had returned and was in his room, gathering more clothes and leaving the dirty ones behind. This was the chance Alexandria had been waiting for. She could now talk with her son. Try to find out why he was spending so much time away from the family. Adam was in his room. Tossing clothes around while searching for certain items. He looked like a junkie, strung out on some drug. His eyes were bloodshot, he'd lost weight and his normally well kept hair was a mess. Adam was acting like someone who was stealing and not looking through their own clothes.

Life was full to the brim for the shifter and she felt a tad bit overwhelmed at times. She had so much on her plate. So much that needed to be done. She wanted to see more of Richard who was getting so big and he was proving to be a very smart little boy, just like his father. He had a bit of accelerated growth because of her DNA but luckily it wasn't so much that it was suspicious. She also took some time to talk to the pretty angelic woman who had become so well liked by the family. Angel was sweet and accepting of everyone in the manor. But another thing that Alexandria was doing was an intense background check on this woman who had her son so enchanted. She didn't like how Adam was almost never home anymore and he was neglecting his family. The young man was rarely seen around the manor anymore unless it was to drop off clothes and pick up others. Alexandria had been in contact with some of her friends and trying to find out as much as she could on the woman. While she hadn't found anything yet, she knew that this didn't mean anything. She knew that there were people who had the ability to fake information and make it look legit. After all, she had contacts who could do such things as well.

One of the afternoons around the middle of the week, Alexandria decided to take the day off and spend time with Richard. But she also had another motive. She had been told that Adam usually returned to the manor while she wasn't home and she hoped to encounter him during her day off. She was in Richards nursery when James came to her and told her that Adam had returned and was in his room, gathering more clothes and she nodded, thanking James before handing Richard over to Angel who was sitting nearby. "I'll be back Angel." she told the other woman and Angel nodded while holding Richard in her lap, watching as Alexandria left the room. Angel was worried about Adam as well. She'd told the others that he didn't feel right any more. What she felt from him felt tainted and not like him at all, but at the same time, it was Adam.

Leaving the nursery, Alexandria moved down the hall to where Adams room was. She could hear him throwing things around and she moved to the open door, lightly rapping her knuckles on the doorframe. "Adam.... sweetheart." she said while pushing the door open the rest of the way. When she saw her son, Alexandria was extremely shocked and deeply disturbed by the appearance of her child. This didn't look like her normally vibrant and mischievous son. Instead, he looked like some junkie. She could see that he'd lost weight and his hair was a mess. She knew for sure that there was something wrong with him as she looked at him, watching how he threw his clothing around. "Adam, can I talk with you?" she asked him. "You've been gone from the manor so much and I was hoping we could... catch up. Perhaps talk about how things are going?" The concern for him showed in her voice and in her face as she watched him. She slowly stepped into his bedroom and glanced around at the mess he'd made. "Did you loose something? I've never seen you make such a mess before." She was trying to get some kind of answers from him. Anything to make it possible to figure out what was going on with him.

Adam tossed things around like a madman was searching for something he'd lost. This was however, just the way he was acting these days. His room was never messy. Despite coming from an Earth where Adam was a common street thief. He always kept his room at the manor take care of. During his visits in the recent weeks. Adam was becoming more and more unsettled. Acting less like himself and more like someone hooked on drugs. James would always make sure the mess was cleaned up before Alexandria came home from work. On this day. She was seeing the truth for herself. Seeing how Adam was really acting and seeing what he was doing. Adam was grumbling to himself while looking through his clothes. He was throwing shirts, pants, shorts, underwear and socks all over the room. It was beginning to look like his dresser had exploded. Scattering his clothes everywhere. Adam suddenly froze after hearing the knock on his door. He assumed it was someone other then his mother. Someone like James, Angel or Tristan. Each had taken time and tried to speak with Adam. They never could get much out of him. Other then him telling them to leave him alone.

Adam grumbled after hearing his mother's voice. She was the last person he expected to find at home. " I'm busy!..........Please go away we'll talk some other time! " Adam spoke while pulling on a pair of jeans. He then grabbed as t-shirt, slipping it over his head & shoulders. At that same moment. Image was coming down the hall. Normally he spent most of his time down in the cave. Image didn't need to sleep, so he often did research into subjects he was studying. Like human emotion and the vampire virus. On this afternoon, Image had paid a visit to Dak. The martian who Alexandria helped to free from the Government. He now lived on the far side of the manor. Image & Dak had spoken about life on Mars and life on Earth. Image was returning to the cave. Normally he could just phase through the manor and drop down into the cave below the house. However, he was doing his best to interact more with the other people living in manor. As Image came down the hall. He could hear the sound of Adam's voice growing louder and louder. He sounded angry. He was yelling at Alexandria. Saying she was jealous because someone outside of the family loved him. Someone she couldn't control. He then said she had been holding him back. Keeping him trapped inside this house and filling his head with trashy ideas. He wasn't from this Earth and she knew it. He wasn't really hers. She just wanted another son to fuck. Adam screamed at his mother. Saying all he was to her was a cock to keep her happy. He then moved past her and left the room quickly. Running down the hall, down the stairs and out the front doors where a cab waited for him.

Image was just outside Adam's room when he came dashing out. His hearing could pick up the sad sounds coming from Alexandria. Image was an android with no real emotions of his own. He did have a special chip in his brain which did contain a program that would give him emotions. Image didn't turn the chip on. He wanted to study emotions. To learn more about them, so he could better understand them. Still, he didn't need emotion to know his mother was hurting. Image was surpised by how hearing her made him feel. Yes, he was feeling her pain and it made him hurt. Image slowly came around the corner, into Adam's now messy room. " Mother?..........Is there somethig I can do for you? " Image asked in a soft and caring voice. Just down the hall. Tabitha's bedroom door was open. She had been listening to what happened. And she didn't like how Adam treated his mother. Without telling anyone. Tabitha was using her powers of invisibility to follow Adam. She was going to discover where he was living and who this college professor really was.

When she entered Adams room, Alexandria had expected him to try to brush her off, but what she got from Adam was far, far more then she was expecting. When he told her to go away and that they would talk some other time, she blinked at him, watching as he grabbed several items of clothing and pulled them on hastily. "Adam... you really should make more time for the family." she gently told him. However this just caused Adam to begin yelling at her. He was yelling at her, claiming that she was jealous that someone outside of the family loved him. Now this wasn't the first time that he'd accused her of such a thing, but it still hurt none the less. "Now Adam, that's not true!" she said to him, but he just tore into her as if she'd not said anything. What he had to say next really cut deep and she stared at her beloved son with wide eyes as he spouted such horrible and mean things. He then moved past her and she heard him run down the hall and down the steps, leaving the woman standing there dumbly in his bedroom.

Alexandria was grief stricken that her son was thinking such things of her. Yes, she knew that he'd not come from this earth, but she loved him all the same. Any sex that they had was never forced and it was understood by the family that it was something that brought them all together. After Adam had left, she swallowed hard while looking around the trashed bedroom before she slowly picked up one of the shirts that he'd thrown around, trying to pull her emotions under control and she tried to tell herself that he didn't really mean what he said. That he was being controlled by something. But she couldn't help but begin to wonder if she was truly that bad of a mother, some of her doubts over having unknowingly abandoned Tristan and Jilly rising to her mind. A soft, sad sound escaped her lips as her eyes began to prickle as tears began to fill them.

The sound of Image's voice made her pause and look over at him. She was standing in the middle of Adams room with such a sad look on her face. "Oh Image." she weakly said before a faint sob escaped her lips. "I... I just... I don't understand how he can hate me so much. Am I really such a terrible mother?" As she spoke, a fat tear escaped her eye and rolled down her pale cheek, followed quickly by another as she stood there gazing at the being that she thought of as another child of hers. She loved Image greatly and she treated him just like one of her own children. Alexandria needed comfort and her being pregnant made her emotions so much stronger.

Image had been created by Eric Reed, in the image of man. As he often said. This was how Image came by his name. Image would never grow old. He would protect all members of the Reed Family for many generations. It was why he was created. Image saw Eric as his father, and he saw Alexandria as his mother. Since that was her role in the family. Image was synthetic. His body could repair any damage over time. Image was fully functional when it came to human activities. This included sex, but sex was something Image hadn't explored yet. He often thought of the sex the family enjoyed. Image had never been invited to join them. Mainly because his job was to keep watch over the manor. To protect those who couldn't protect themselves. It was important work, and such work was best done down in the cave. Still, Image thought it would be nice to be asked by Alexandria, Tina, or any of the other pretty women living in the manor to have sex with them. But, he wasn't one who would ever bring up something like sex in a conversation. Hell, he was still working on understand emotions and how they drove humans.

Image stood looking at Alexandria. He could see the pain on her face. His sensors picked up the change in her body. image detected the tears welling up before they started to roll down Alexandria's cheek. Oddly enough. Image could also feel the pain Alexandria was showing. He felt an odd sensation in his chest. It was like a knot had formed where his heart was. Image had a synthetic heart, which looked and acted like a real human heart. He began to wonder if there was something wrong with him. But he couldn't focus on what was happening to him. His main thoughts were on his mother and a wish that he could ease her pain. " Adam is not himself..........My scans show he is under the influance of some unknown substance.......It seems to be corrupting his body and mind..........Changing him into a different person. " Image hoped his mother would understand. What she saw and heard, wasn't her Adam. It was a darker version of Adam. Controlled by whoever was poisoning his body & mind. Image then moved closer to where Alexandria stood. He raised his left hand, and using his fingers, he brushed away the tears. " If you wish.......i could track Adam down and bring him back home?.........He is obviously not in his right mind...........You are the most loving mother..........The most loving person I've ever seen. " Image spoke softly. " If I were human I would know how to comfort you properly..........If I were a real son I could ease your pain.........Perhaps I should go get Tristan? " Image added. The knot he felt in his chest only became tighter. Normally he would run a systems check, but his concern was for Alexandria at the moment.

Alexandria hadn't been expecting Image to come along after what had just happened with Adam. As she stood there, she looked so hurt and sad after being accused of such things by one of the sons that she'd once been so close to. She used to be able to spend hours with Adam, the two of them just talking and enjoying each others company. They didn't even have to be having sex. Because they had so much in common, they had been able to bond on a deeper level as they shared stories of their lives before joining their current family. And she had taught him so much. Alexandria had been teaching Adam so much that he needed to know. Such as how to properly fight and etiquette. But now, anytime Adam talked to her, he was so cruel and hateful towards her, spitting such spiteful words at her. Words that seemed to be said just to hurt her.

As the tears began rolling down her cheeks, Alexandria lifted Adams shirt and nuzzled it sadly while taking in the faint scent of the young man in belonged to, clearly missing her son. The fabric of the shirt soaked up some of her tears, but they were replaced by more as she lowered the shirt, listening to Image as he spoke of how Adam wasn't himself and how Images scans told him that the young man was under the influence of some unknown substance. This didn't seem to help her any as she looked distressed at the thought of something changing her cub into someone else, the shirt slowly slipping out of her hands as she thought of what he'd said. That this person was no longer her Adam, but someone darker. Someone who seemed angrier and meaner.

As Image moved closer, Alexandria looked up at him as he lifted a hand and brushed away the tears upon her cheeks. Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment at his touch and she softly sniffed before shaking her head when Image offered to track down Adam and bring him home. "No... I don't want him to hate me any more then he already does." she softly said. He continued, telling her that he thought she was not only the most loving mother but the most loving person he'd ever seen. His comment about if he were human and a real son, he would know how to properly comfort her and ease her pain, made her look up at him as she was asked if he should get Tristan. "No, the only son I want with me right now, is you." she softly told Image. Her hand softly took his that had been wiping away her tears and she gently pressed his palm against her cheek, softly nuzzling his hand. After a moment, she released Image's hand and moved closer to him, pressing her body against his in a way that she'd never done before in the past and she wrapped her arms around him while resting her head against his chest. With her so close, she could hear his heart. "You don't have to be human to comfort me, Image." she softly told him, her voice slightly muffled before she looked up at him again.

The woman was silent for a brief moment before she spoke again. "Take me to my room Image." she gently asked him. "I want to be with you, to show you how much I really love you." Alexandria had been waiting for Image to be ready for intimacy, but perhaps he needed her or one of the other women in the family to approach him and invite him to have sex with them. She knew that he was still learning to understand emotions and how they drove humans.

Image was sure that Adam really didn't hate his mother. Whatever was inside his body. Whatever was there controlling him, changing him into a darker version of himself. That's what caused Adam to unleash such hate towards the most moving mother in the world. That and whoever was poisoning him with the unknown substance. Image believed Adam could be cured, though his scans couldn't tell what the substance was. He would need a deeper scan to identify the toxin. Such a scan couldn't be done quickly. This is the reason why Image was unable to tell what was inside his human brother. Image stood, feeling Alexandria's pain and it puzzled him. That knot feeling in his chest was also a concern, but Alexandria's needs were more important right now. Image wasn't sure why he could feel Alexandria's pain. His emotion chip wasn't turned on. Perhaps, he'd spent so much time around the family. Watching them interact with each other, that Image had picked up some of their emotions? Maybe what he was feeling was what he knew others would feel?

Image wasn't sure. He had a deep need to comfort the woman he saw as his mother. Alexandria had always been a guiding light in Image's life. Answering questions, giving him insight into human behavior. She explained so much. Like when Image asked Alexandria if he was a monster? He'd read the story of Frankenstein, where a brilliant man creates a life from dead body parts. This creature, though tragic in nature, was seen as a monster. Image couldn't help but notice how similar he was to the monster in the story. He approached Alexandria, asking if she thought he was a monster, like in the story? Alexandria knew the story of Frankenstein well. She pointed out that Image wasn't created from dead bodies, nor was he created with abnormal brain. Image was made in the image of man, but he was made to become better then man. Image would never age. He would be around for as long as his body held out. And that would be for a very long time. Alexandria told Image that he was special. Created to watch over and protect the members of the Reed Family. Both now and in the future. This was something no monster could do. Only someone like Image could do this job.

Image was taken by surprise when Alexandria came closer. Pressing her body against his. He wasn't sure what to do. His synthetic heart began to beat a little faster. And it shocked the android. He'd never had his mother so close, touching him in such a loving way. Alexandria then spoke of him taking her to her room. She spoke of want him, and showing him how much she loved him. Image didn't understand why she wanted him, but he scopped her up in his arms. Image carried Alexandria out of Adam's room, then down the hall and into her bedroom. The door was closed, but Image just phased himself & Alexandria right through the solid wooden door. He then placed his mother down gently. Image, who normally looked like he wore some type of costume. Caused his normal look to change. His synthetic skin was blue & white. His face was blue with white trim running around the face & head, down his neck and onto his shoulders. His chest was blue, his hips and groin were white. His arms were blue until about midway on his forearms where white took over. This gave the appreance of gloves. Blue started at his thights and run down, stopping at his calf where the white appreared to be boots. The color of his body remained the same, but what appeared to an outfit changed into a naked body. He was now as when Alexandria first saw him. When Eric first showed her Image in the secret lab in the Reed Enterprises Building. His cock & balls hung low from his body. Eric had told Alexandria, Image was fully functional. Meaning he could have sex. His body could even produce a sperm. Very high in proten. Although it had never been tested. Eric believed it would be possible for Image to make a woman pregnant. However, Alexandria was already carrying Eric's second child. So there was no chance Image would be making her pregnant. After his body changed, Image stood there. He didn't know what to do next.

Alexandria deeply loved Image, just as she loved all her children. Most of them however, didn't need her to teach them the way Image needed to be taught. Most of them had been raised to their early adult age if not all the way into the adulthood by someone else. However, Image had been created in a lab and he didn't understand things like Tristan, Adam and Tina already understood them. So she began to guide Image. When he approached her once, and asked if he was a monster, she had been horrified at the question and addimently told him that he was not, in any way, a monster. She sat with Image and spoke with him, pointing out that even though there were some similarities to Frankensteins monster, there were so many differences that set them far apart. She pointed out that he was not created from dead bodies nor with an abnormal brain. Alexandria had told him that he was special and even though he was not human, he was still a living being and she thought he was beautiful. And he was her son. Part of her family.

After she asked him to take her to her room, she softly gasped as he easily scooped her up into his arms and she loosely wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her out of Adams room, her face lightly nuzzling his neck as she was carried down the hallway to her room. Upon reaching her room, she was about to reach out and open the door when he just phased them right through. This was kind of new for her and she gasped at the feeling. Within her bedroom, Alexandria was gently set down and she turned to look at Image as he changed how he looked. She slowly looked over him as he changed. She could vividly recall the first time that Eric had shown Image to her. She'd been shocked and a little disturbed back then. But after he had become activated and he saved her, Alexandria had quickly grown fond of the android.

Alexandria could of slowly removed her clothing, but she wanted to feel Image against her. Her feline instincts were driving her to seek skin on skin contact with another being that cared about her in the search for comfort. So she used her powers for a brief moment to change her body just enough that her clothing fell away and she stood before him as naked as he was. "I should of done this a long time ago." she softly told Image as she moved close to him again. Reaching out, she slipped her left hand into his right one before reaching up and gently guiding him down into a soft kiss. "I wish for us to have sex, Image." she told him plainly after the brief kiss broke. "And I will teach you why some humans call it making love." With his hand still in hers, Alexandria guided Image over to her large bed. At the bed, she climbed up onto the bed, moving to kneeling in the center of it before holding her hand out to him, asking him to join her upon the bed.

Though his skin was synthetic. The skin covering Image's body was very soft to the touch. He had the ability to transform his skin into an outfit, which looked like a costume. The only thing which made his skin look different from human skin, was the blue & while color. When Eric first created the synthetic skin. He couldn't get the skin color to match a more human look. It always seemed so unnatural. Eric decided to just make the skin into the colors of blue and very pale white. Not unlike the natural skin color of shifters, or the color of Alexandria's newest lover, Jester. Image understood sex, but understanding sex was different then having experienced sex. He had no idea where to start, or even what to do next. But, he didn't have to know. Alexandria knew that Image didn't know what to do, and she would lead him throughout their encounter. After Image became naked, Alexandria soon followed. She let her body shift into her air form. This allowed the clothes to fall from her body. Ending up on the floor around her feet. She now stood naked in front of her son. This was their first sexual encounter, and it was something Alexandria said she should have done long ago.

Alexandria then moved towards Image. She wanted to feel his body against hers. To feel his skin touching hers. She needed his touch more now then ever before. She wanted to connect with the son who'd been left out of family sex until now. She placed her left hand into his right hand. She then guided Image into his first kiss. Everything they did would be a first for Image. He is what people would call a virgin. Image did kiss his mother back. Assuming it was how one responded. The kiss was short, and Alexandria pulled back slightly. She spoke of her wish for them to have sex. Adding that she would teach hin why some humans called it making love. " Yes mother........I wish to have sex with you.........I want you to show me what love is. " Image replied softly. He was looking deeply into Alexandria's eyes. Still holding his hand. Alexandria guided Image towards the bed. She then climbed onto the large bed moving onto her knees. Alexandria was in the center of the bed, holding her hand out towards Image. She then asked him to join her on the bed. Image climbed on the bed, joining his mother as she had asked. He was also on his knees, facing her. Image raised his left hand, placing it onto her right breast. He began to squeeze her breast in his hand. Image then let his fingers move down onto her nipple. Image pinched and twisted the hard nipple. " Is this the right thing to do mother? " Image asked, not knowing for sure if what he was doing was right.

Part of what had unsettled Alexandria back when she first saw Image had been the color of his skin combined with how human he looked. She knew that Image understood what sex was, but there was a big difference between knowing what sex was and having actually experienced sex. So Alexandria would be leading him and showing him what to do. After she told him that she would teach him why some humans referred to sex as love making, Image told her that he wished to have sex with her and he wanted her to show him what love was. She would show him all about the act of physical love. The shifter was finally going to bring her son all the way into the family in a way that she should of a long time ago and was long over due.

At the bed, she asked him to join her and she watched him climb up with her and she smiled gently as he lifted a hand and placed it upon her breast, beginning to squeeze it and then his fingers moved to pinch and twist her already hardened nipple, drawing a soft moan from her and she nodded slightly when he asked if it was the right thing to do. "Yes." she breathed, one of her hands moving to rest upon his chest while her other moved to lightly rest over his hand, gently guiding him and she explained that different touches could draw different kinds of responses from the person he was with. "Some only like gentle touches." she explained. "But there are also others who like it a little rougher. I happen to enjoy both kinds of touch." She leaned in and softly kissed him again, her lips moving against his slowly.

Alexandria was taking her time with Image, teaching him everything he needed to know and she would answer any questions that he may have. For now, she was teaching him a little foreplay. Each time he would pinch or twist her nipple, the woman would gently moan into their soft kiss. She softly nibbled upon his bottom lip before her tongue softly swept across it. Her hand that had been resting upon Images chest began to slowly caress his chest and then his abdomen, feeling all the valleys and planes across his abdomen. Her fingertips followed the path of the muscles down until she reached his cock. Image had an impressive cock and balls gifted to him by Eric when he was made. Slowly her fingers ran along the length of him, starting at the base and slowly moving to the tip and then moving back towards the base.

Gentle touches? Rougher touches? Image had a lot to learn about sex. He'd only been guessing when his fingers pinched and twisted Alexandria's nipple. Hoping that it felt good to his sexy mother. Alexandria did love such activities. It turned her on to have her nipples played with. Before, during and even after sex. This is something Image would discover, after spending more quality time with his mother. Alexandria was a loving mother who truly loved each member of her pride. It might be a mishmash of people. Some were blood and some weren't. Some were human and some were very special. And Alexandria loved each one. Few mothers loved their children like Alexandria did. She wasn't afraid to give her cubs physical love. To show them how much she really cared for them. Sex made their bond even stronger. Though some outside force was testing how strong that bond was between Alexandria & Adam. The feline shifter had to know that her cub would return and love her once again. It was just a matter of finding out who that woman was and what she was doing to Adam.

Image found that he loved his mother's touch. Alexandria had placed a hand onto his chest. He could detect the love she had for him in her touch. Love for her android cub. This was something Image couldn't get from just anyone. Only a true loving mother would show such affection for a being like Image. She explained more about the different touches. Giving him a chance to practice them on her nipples. Image added a pull to what he'd done so far. He also lightly rubbed and even sucked on Alexandria's breasts. This all happened before they kissed again. Image might be new to pleasure, but he was catching on quickly. He soon had his mother moaning into the kiss they shared. Alexandria's hand soon started to move down her son's body. Drifting over his perfectly formed stomach. Image had a muscular body. One which was well defined. In this form. His naked form. The "6-pack" abs really stood out. These abs were modeled after Eric's own abs. This wouldn't be lost on Alexandria. She knew every inch of her alpha male's body and she would note how Image was very much like his father. Alexandria's hand soon reached her son's cock. It was still limp. Hanging between his legs, but it wouldn't remain that way for long. Image never had a hard on before. This would be another new thing for him. Image also had a pair of big balls. Alexandria knew her son could cum. She'd learned that the first day she laid eyes on him. His cock was seven inches while soft, but it began to grow quickly in Alexandria's hand. She even drew the first lustful moan from Image. Once her hand started stroking him, working to make his cock longer & harder. Most would only see Image as a highly sophisticated machine. But, he was and would always be so much more to Alexandria and the family. Image was taking his first steps into becoming a full member of the family. And Alexandria would make sure that Image was included in all future family sex gatherings. His cock was growing nicely. It was soon ten inches long and very thick. Alexandria could tell that this was another addition Eric added from his own body. Obviously modelling Image's cock after his own. Like father, like son they say.

Image did have a lot to learn about sex. But he had the best teacher around to teach him everything that could be taught about sex. Alexandria was the best person he'd be able to find for such a thing and she knew that Image was a very fast learner, so it wouldn't take him long to learn what he needed to know about sex. Already he was learning just by touching her. As he played with her sensitive nipples, Alexandria moaned softly in pleasure while tipping her head back a little, enjoying the feeling of him touching her.

While her son did this, she touched him in return, her hands moving over him. Even as they touched each other, Alexandria softly spoke to him, continuing to teach him about touching and she would allow him the chance to practice them. When he pulled upon her nipples, he was rewarded with a soft gasp of pleasure before he also began to rub and suck upon her breasts, the shifter closing her eyes and mewling happily as he did so before they kissed once again, the shifter moaning into the kiss that they were sharing. As her hands moved over Image's body, she felt how familiar that his abs seemed despite having never been with Image like this before and after thinking about this for a moment, she realized why it was so familiar. There was one other that she'd touched that felt like this and it was her alpha male. Eric's abs were exactly the same and it told her that he'd used himself as the model for Image's abs.

This made her smile slightly as her hand moved further down towards his cock and she began tot ouch him, stroking him slowly and beginning to work on making him longer and harder. As he hardened, she began to realize that this was another part of Image that had been modeled after Eric as well and she smiled while her hand wrapped around him and gave him longer strokes along his cock. Alexandria was very impressed with Image's body. She slowly broke their kiss and nuzzled his shoulder for a moment before leaning back a little and beginning to instruct him of other places that give a woman pleasure. "One of the things you must remember about sex is communication." she gently told him as she slowly sat back upon the bed. "Not every person likes the same thing and communicating is the best way to learn what someone likes."

After sitting back, Alexandria parted her long legs and positioned herself so Image could see her easily. She knew that he was aware of the human anatomy, so she didn't have to teach him about the different parts of a womans body. But she had to teach him what would feel good for a female. Reaching down, she lightly stroked her fingers over her pussy before softly talking to him again, telling him about how to touch a womans pussy to make her feel good and she demonstrated the different things she showed him. From stroking the outside of her pussy to stroking her clit with her fingers and fingering herself. There was so much for Image to learn and she might not be able to teach him everything during their first time together, but she would teach him as much as she could.

Back
Top Bottom