League of Heroes........Guardians of Earth (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

James was very fond of Angel. Sure, he wanted her sexually. Every man who lived in the manor wanted to fuck Angel. The fondness James had ran much deeper. He found her a pleasant young woman. Young being based on her looks. Angel appeared no older then Tina, who was 19 years old. However, Angel was much older then that. She'd been on Earth for many years. Even longer then Alexandria had been alive. But, Angel had no idea how old she was, or even where she came from. She suffered from some type of memory loss. Doctor Simms had examined Angel, with her permission. He was unable to find any reason for her lack of memory. Another then having been on Earth and having witnessed many things. Angel had also spent time in a realm of magic. A place where Sorceress lived and watched over Earth.

James took a few moments and looked over the lovely Angel. She looked even more sexy. The way she stood, and spoke filled James with a desire to have her. The words she spoke of the Reed Family, showed her fondness for them. However, she spoke of James as her teacher. He did help her adjust to life in the manor. Angel wasn't completely ill mannered when she arrived. Not like Tabitha. Angel understood certain things, and what she didn't understand, James guided her. As Angel took a step closer, James could feel his cock growing hard. The older looking man was vert excited and it was beginning to show in his pants. " You never have to beg for sexy my pretty Angel.........It will be my pleasure to fuck you. " James said after Angel begged for him. His normally formal speech replaced by some dirty talk. James took a step forward, wrapping his arms around Angel and pulling her body against his. He then placed his lips to hers. His hands moved down her back, grasping her perfect looking ass. As they kissed, his hands squeezed Angel's ass cheeks. This was something he'd done with Alexandria & Tina. Both women loved having sexy with James. He was a great lover.

While speaking to James, Angel could feel the shift in his emotions. She was nervous about this. Her past was unknown to everyone and even to herself, so she wasn't even sure if she had been with a male in the past. Her past would eventually be exposed in due time, but for now it was like her memories were locked away. Angel was much, much older then she looked. Even Alexandria was a child when compared to Angel, for the winged woman could remember being on earth during the times when the Roman Empire was at its peek. She had seen the rise and fall of that empire, as well as others after it. She had roamed earth for a long time before she was found by Sorceress who provided Angel with something of a safe haven away from those who hunted her.

James told her that she never had to beg and told her that it would be his pleasure to fuck her. Because she was so used to him being so proper, his almost crude language made her blush a little more and she softly gasped before he stepped forward and pulled her against him. Her soft body pressed against his, her breasts pressing to his chest through their clothing while her hands instinctively raised to rest against his upper arms and one of her thighs became lightly pressed against his groin. She could feel his hardening cock through their clothing and Angel's blush intensified, a pretty pink color filling her cheeks and creeping down her long neck.

Moments later he pressed his lips to hers in what would be her first kiss since loosing her memories and she closed her eyes while tipping her head back a little and she kissed him back. Though she couldn't remember kissing anyone like this, she'd seen the others around the house in similar embraces and she had seen them kiss, so she knew what was to be done. While they kissed, his hands moved down and grabbed her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks and making her gasp into their kiss and her body arched into him. This caused her to press even harder against him. At the same time, Angel could feel her own excitement beginning to grow while they embraced. After a while, she broke the kiss, a little breathless as she looked at him again. By now, the flushed look in her face had begun to change from being a reaction to being shy to that of excitement. "We should enter my room." she breathlessly suggested.

In her room, Angel had actually cleaned up her bed. The nest that usually dominated her bed had been cleaned up, all the feathers that were usually strewn about carefully gathered and placed into her hammock and the bed had been made. Of course, there was still the occasional feather here and there. Being a person with wings which shed feathers every so often, it could be difficult making sure that they were cleaned up all the time. James only completely cleaned her room every so often because of respecting her privacy and he was always careful of trying not to throw out many of her feathers. This was something the appreciated. So the fact that she had properly cleaned and made her bed made it clear that she'd been thinking about this as it opened the bed to be used.

James wanted Angel, very badly at the moment. Even more then he normally wanted her. This was the first time she'd shown any interest in sex. James wouldn't pass up the chance to have the winged beauty. " Yes we should.......I want to see your pretty body naked.......I want to watch as you remove your dress for me. " James replied after Angel spoke of moving into the bedroom. There was little danger of being seen. Tristan was wrapped up watching Netflix. A new superhero show had dropped, and Tristan loved watching those shows. Since joining the Reed Family. Tristan had a new found appreciation of the family's goal for helping others and saving the world. Using his powers for good, and not just to do his father's bidding. Tabitha had been out since she went to sleep. The young woman never felt safe enough to sleep long. However, being at the manor gave her a sense of peace, she never had before. Tabitha felt safe enough to sleep a little longer.

Knowing all of these things. James was sure no one would disturb them. He closed the door while entering Angel's room. He noticed her bed was made. The normal nest look, with the pillows and blankets was gone. This told James, Angel had thought about what would be happening between them. This was no stray thought caused by the feelings someone had around her. Clearly, Angel had been thinking about sex and James for sometime. It was almost like she planned and waited for the right moment. James started removing his clothing. He told Angel to strip off her dress and show him her sexy naked body. He loved how bright her cheeks had gotten since this started. It's what gave Angel an innocents about her. How she reacted to such things. Angel had been around a few times when things between family members started getting hot. She could feel the strong desires each member of the family had for the others. Angel felt Alexandria easily. Since she wasn't entirely human. Alexandria's sexual energy was so much more powerful and easier for Angel to pick up on. Even in another room, down the hall. James was planning on taking it easy on Angel. No one, not even Angel knew if she ever had sex before. James would be able to tell, but not before his cock was inside her body. He had to wait until she was naked. James finished removing his clothing. He laid everything on a nearby chair. The firmness of his body was impressive for a man of his age. His cock was also rock hard. Something else impressive for his age as a male human.

Her suggestion of going into her room was met with a comment from James about wanting to see her naked, something that made her smile with a faint giggle. Her eyes were bright as she looked at the man she had asked to have sex with her. While there was little chance of them being seen at the moment, Angel still wanted to be in the privacy of her bedroom. Besides, if they did anything out in the hall, they were more likely to wake Richard and if he woke up, it would ruin the mood currently building between the two.

They stepped into her room, Angel leading the way and James closed the door after them. She moved over towards the bed a little and stood next to it. Some of the pillows and covers were still on the bed, but most of them had been carefully placed into her hammock with the feathers. She turned to look at him again and watched as he began to undress. While he did, he told her to strip off her dress and show him her sexy, naked body. The blushing woman nodded and her hands moved up to the ribbons that hung over either shoulder and she grasped them firmly before slowly but firmly pulled on them. The bow that the ribbons were tied into slowly came free and with the halter of her dress unties, the dress became a little slack before she released the ribbons. This caused the dress to slither down her body, the fabric ghosting over her skin and pooling around her legs.

Because of her growing excitement, the feeling of the fabric caressing her fair skin made her shiver and already her nipples were hardening. Her breasts weren't overly large. They were perhaps a large b-cup to a small to medium c-cup topped with rosy nipples. Her skin was unmarred by any kind of mark. There was no freckles or even moles anywhere on her body and no scar of any kind, which was surprising with how long she'd lived. The pubic hair between her legs was a slightly darker golden color then what was on her head, the hair seeming to be carefully groomed.

After removing her dress, Angel looked up at James again to see that he was still undressing and she took that time to pick up her dress and set it aside while watching him undress the rest of the way. She knew he was an older man, but his physique was impressive. She saw that his cock was hard already and she swallowed while standing there before him. Behind her, her white wings ruffled a little, spreading a little before settling against her back once again.

Once both were naked. James walked forward, moving closer to where Angel stood. His hard cock leading the way. " You can see how much I want you Angel.........How hard you make my cock. " James spoke as he approached Angel. His use of more colorful words was apart of sexual situation like this. Angel would get used to it, though she blushed when James spoke dirty to her. James reached where she stood. He placed his right hand against her left breast. James began squeezing it. Rubbing the palm of his hand over her harding nipple. James looked down at the golden hair between Angel's legs. She was nicely trimmed down there. James wasn't sure what he'd see, but obviously Angel cared for herself like any other woman would. " You have such a beautiful body........I know the others will be looking forward to their time with you. " James spoke while placing his other hand between Angel's legs.

James started rubbing the tender folds which greeted his fingers. " Your sweet pussy is so wet.......I can feel the warmth growing between your legs. " James added. He then slipped two fingers up inside of Angel. " I've been looking forward to fucking your hot little pussy......Sticking my hard cock into your tight slit and making you cry out in pleasure. " James continued to pleasure Angel as he spoke. He wanted her worked up and ready for the fucking she would get. " Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you. " James told Angel as he worked on making her ready for sex. He thought she would enjoy getting into the dirty talk. It would also help her get used to such things during sex. The men of the Reed house loved to hear their women talking dirty during sex. It made the action so much better for each of them.

With both of their arousals growing, it was intensified as she could feel it through her powers. It caused her heart to beat a little faster and her breathing was picking up just a little as James moved closer to her. As he spoke about her seeing how much he wanted her and how hard she made his cock, she nodded. Angel was so used to James speaking so properly, that hearing him speaking in such a naughty way actually turned the woman on. The other men, she was sort of used to them speaking in a less proper manner, but James was different. He was a true gentleman, so to hear him say such things was erotic to her. Her gaze moved up from his cock to gaze into his eyes as he closed the distance between them and she soon felt his hand upon her breast, his palm rubbing over her stiffening nipple. When he did this, she felt her body shiver again and a soft, sweet sound of pleasure escaped her lips.

She stood there as he looked down at her and spoke of knowing the others would be looking forward to their time with her. "But you first." she softly said before his other hand slipped between her legs. As his hand began to stroke the tender folds between her thighs, she gasped again while her body swayed just a little and she placed her hands upon his chest to steady herself. As his fingers then slipped into her tight pussy, Angel closed her eyes as a look of pleasure formed on her face. Her pussy was hot, tight and wet already. She listened to him speak of having been looking forward to fucking her. Of sticking his hard cock into her and making her cry out in pleasure. This made the woman's pussy tighten around his fingers a bit as she faintly whimpered.

It took Angel a moment to respond after he told her to tell him how badly she wanted him to fuck her. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at him through her eyelashes. Her eyes were hooded and her blue eyes were dilated from her rapidly growing arousal while her skin was flushed and her full, pink lips parted to allow soft sounds of pleasure to fill the room as his fingers worked to pleasure her. One of Angel's hands slipped down from his chest and her soft fingers traced a path down his firm stomach before she wrapped them around his cock. "I want your cock deep inside of me. I want you to fill me with your hardness over and over until I scream like Alexandria does when you fuck her." she softly said. Just like when James spoke, it was so erotic to hear this innocent and seemingly pure being speak like this. "I want you to fuck my pussy and fill me with your seed. And I want it more then once." As she spoke, her hand stroked his cock.

When Angel said "But you first", James nodded his head. This told him the winged woman would join the family in their sexual encounters. Angel would spend time with the other men. She would also be with Alexandria & Tina. This would make everyone in the manor, very happy. Each was looking forward to the day when Angel would join them. Taking her place as part of their group. Though Angel spoke to Eric & Alexandria in formal terms. Much like James did during what he considered work hours. Angel was thought of as a member of the family. Just as they thought of James that way. Alexandria had built herself a very special pride. She continued adding to those who were living at the manor. An extended family which Alexandria was very proud of. James kept pleasuring Angel. His two fingers moving into and out of her wet pussy. His other hand groping her fine looking breast. James enjoyed hearing the sweet sounds of pleasure that Angel made.

A grin appeared on his face when her pussy tightened around his thrusting fingers. It was clear, Angel would make a great lover. James also loved hearing her whimper. She sounded so sweet and looked so fucking hot. The grin stretched wider over his face. Angel was now talking dirty. Angel spoke of wanting James' cock deep inside of her. Filling her, over and over until she screamed like Alexandria. This is just what James wanted to heard from Angel. The winged woman had by now, wrapped her hand around his cock. The feel of Angel's hand around his cock, made James moan. Angel then spoke of wanting James to fuck her pussy and fill her with his seed. Hearing the innocent looking Angel, speaking so naughty was a huge turn on. Angel then spoke of wanting it more then once. Meaning she wanted James as a regular lover. " Oh my sweet little Angel......I will gladly fuck you every day.......Every hour if you want. " James spoke as he enjoyed the feel of Angel stroking his cock. Her hand was so soft, yet she had a nice grip on his throbbing rod. Both had a growing need for each other. James told Angel to move onto the bed. He told her to position herself on her hands and knees, with her feet hanging over the bed. James would begin by fucking Angel from behind. " Show me that sweet ass and hot pussy........Show me where you want my seed my pretty Angel. " James thought taking Angel from behind would be a good start. But, he planned on being on top of her as well. James still planned on going slow at first. He didn't know whether she was a virgin or not. Even Angel couldn't answer that question.

The woman was nervous about this, yet excited at the same time. It was something new for her. She has sensed the family taking part in the sexual activities around the house and she had felt the wonderful emotions that sex caused them. The only person that didn't take part in sex other then Angel, was Image. She enjoyed spending time around him for other reasons. Because he didn't have emotions like the others, she could enjoy time of not being bombarded by the emotions of others. She understood that he wasn't human, but he wasn't a robot at the same time. He was an android who had the ability to feel emotions.

First Angel would give herself to James and then to the other members of the family in time. She was aware that they were waiting for her to be ready to join in on the activities and the men all pleasured themselves to thoughts of her. Part of her had felt bad in the past that she hadn't been ready for such intimacy, but it was explained that it was alright for her not to be ready and that they weren't mad at her. The understanding of the others helped her to relax.

As James groped her breast, her nipple pressed against the palm of his hand and she was softly moaning. At the same time, she could feel his fingers moving in and out of her. It was a new, yet somehow familiar feeling to her, as if she had felt it before yet she knew that she hadn't been with anyone since she'd lost her memory. Though it was possible she had been with someone before that. Either way, the feeling of James fingers moving in and out of her pussy felt good to her. After she spoke such naughty things to James, he told her that he would gladly fuck her every day. Every hour if she wanted and she nodded slightly. Her arousal was at a point by now that she was very needy and she could feel her clit throbbing slightly. She wanted him so badly that she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep from begging him to just take her right away.

Finally, as if he knew how badly she needed him, James told her to kneel on the bed on her hands and knees with her feet hanging over the bed. He told her to show him her sweet ass and her hot pussy, to show him where she wanted his seed. Angel nodded before slowly drawing away from the man and she moved closer to the bed before climbing up onto it. Even as she did so, her movements were graceful, yet sexy at the same time. Once on the bed, she positioned herself just as James told her to and she looked over her shoulder at him, though her wings were in the way a little. "I-I want your seed here." she breathed, one of her hands moving back and parting her pussy so he could see the pink inner-folds of her wet pussy. Her flesh was glistening and pink with her arousal. Clearly she was more then ready for James at the moment.

James was almost breathless, while he watched Angel move toward the bed. Her movements were sexy, even if they weren't meant to be. Angel had an innocents about her, but she also had a sexiness which shined through. This sexy side was made more clearer now that she was aroused. James watched as Angel moved onto the bed. Taking the position he requested of her. James felt his heart skip a beat when Angel reached back, then spread open her pussy. She said this was where she wanted his seed. James couldn't think of another sight which was so fucking hot. Seeing Angel in such a naughty position, with her pussy spread open, was the stuff wet dreams were made of. James admired how pink and perfect her pussy looked. It was such a wonderful shade of pink. Highlighted by the paleness of Angel's skin.

" I will take it easy when we first start. " James spoke as he started moving towards the bed. It wasn't known if Angel was a virgin or not. James would find out very soon. His left hand reached out, finally coming to rest on Angel's great look ass. James then placed the head of his cock against Angel's pretty pink opening. Feeling her wet pussy made him shiver. For James, this was like the first times he fucked Alexandria or Tina. They were both forbidden fruits because of who they were. Angel was like the same forbidden fruit. Not because of who she was, but that she held herself out of sex with the family for so long. James allowed himself and Angel a moment to enjoy their first sexual touch. He then started sinking his cock into Angel's pussy. James moaned out loud. Not wishing to hide the joy he was feeling. Angel was virgin tight, but James felt no hymen as his cock moved deeper into her body. Nothing stood in his way of going balls deep. His sack came to rest against her clit. James spoke of Angel not being a virgin after all. He did say she was tight as a virgin though. Obviously, Angel had sex before. The tightness came from her lack of sex since losing her virginity. James placed his righ hand onto Angel's hip. He then drew his cock backwards, then pushed forwards. James started fucking Angel slowly. His cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

As she looked back over her shoulder, Angel looked at her soon to be lover with lustful, hazy eyes. The image before James was like something out of an erotic magazine. She looked so pure and innocent, yet so sexy and arousing. She seemed untouchable, almost. As if it were to be a sin to touch her in such a sexual way, but right now, it would be a sin to deny her the pleasure that both of them wanted. She watched as James approached the bed, telling her that he would take it easy when they first start and she softly thanked him. The moment his hand come into contact with her ass, Angel closed her eyes with a soft sigh before feeling the tip of his cock against her opening. She felt her heart skip a beat and she shuddered a little while taking the moment to enjoy their first truly sexual contact other then touching with their hands.

After they enjoyed that moment, she felt him beginning to sink into her. The tip of his cock pushed into her and she felt him parting her tight walls, stretching her open and filling her body inch by inch. The feeling made her gasp and it drew the occasional moan or even a soft squeak from her as he stretched her more and more until he was balls deep and his hips rested against hers. By the time he was inside of her completely, Angel was panting softly and her pussy quivered around his hardness while her hands gripped the sheets of her bed. She couldn't believe how full she felt at that very moment, but she loved it.

James mention of her not being a virgin caused her to open her eyes before looking over her shoulder. "But because I don't remember it, I shall consider this my first time." she told him, her voice husky from her lust. As he drew back, she gasped before moaning as he pushed forward again. As he began fucking her, his actions began drawing moans from her as her body reacted positively to everything he was doing. "Oh!" she gasped. "You're so big, James!"

Angel was every bit the erotic image from some magazine. Any adult magazine would love to have naked pictures of her. There was something very dirty about seeing a woman who looked liked like an angel. Undressed and showing off her pussy and ass. It brought to mind a corruption fantasy. A pure and innocent angel about to fucked by a human. James moaned out as every inch of his cock sank deep into Angel's body. She was so wet and her pussy felt very warm. Though, he wasn't her real first. Angel said she would think of him as being her first. This made James feel very special. Angel would think of James as the man who took her virginity. Who knows if she would ever find out the truth? The truth of who really took her virginity.

Angel spoke of how big James was. This was no secret for Alexandria & Tina. Both women knew how large James was. When fully hard, James' cock was over 9 inches long and very thick. He made Alexandria & Tina howl in pleasure whenever they fucked. Angel would soon learn how to howl in pleasure. " And your pussy is so tight. " James' voice was low and filled with lust. He was slowly fucking Angel. His cock moving in, then pulling out. James then started picking up some speed. His trusts began growing faster and harder. James said he was going to fuck all of Angel's holes. He would dump a load in her pussy, but he also spoke of having her suck his cock. James wanted Angel to give him head, then milk his cock, filling her belly with his seed. He then spoke of fucking her tightest and most forbidden hole. The one in her sweet looking ass. James said he needed to get Angel ready for all the big cocks she'd be taking in. " I have to train my slutty little Angel properly.......I know Masters Tristan and Adam will want to fuck that tight ass you have. " James spoke while his cock started pounding away at Angel's tight pussy.

From seeing him naked with his cock hardened, Angel knew that James with long and thick. But now she was feeling him filling her and she realized that there was a big difference between knowing and experiencing his size. Because to her he was her first, she couldn't believe something so big could fit into her pussy and part of her was sure he was too big. However, sure enough, James was able to fit every last inch of himself deep inside of her. She was so aroused that she nearly came just form his first penetration, but she somehow held on as he began thrusting into her. After the first couple of slow thrusts, James began fucking her faster and harder. All the while, he began telling her about what he was going to do to her.

James spoke of fucking all of her holes. Of how he was going to dump a load into her pussy before having her suck his cock so he could fill her belly with his seed. Finally he was going to fuck her tightest and most forbidden hole. That he needed to get her ready for all the big cocks she was going to be taking in. The woman head was swimming from the pleasure she was feeling and her body felt so tense as her very first orgasm built. As he began pounding away at her pussy while he spoke, Angel finally had her first orgasm. It was a smaller one, but it was going to lead up to a bigger release as James fucked her. "Yes!" she cried out as he pounded away at her tight, wet pussy. "Please James! Turn me into your little cum filled angel! Make me ready for the family!" As she spoke, Angel rocked her hips back experimentally, the woman letting her instincts take over as she breathed heavier and her moans were getting louder.

James felt the first orgasm Angel had. It was small, but her orgasms would get bigger. James would make sure of that. He wanted Angel to cum and cum and cum. James wanted Angel to enjoy her first time, even though this wasn't really her first time. It was her first in a long time. No one knew when Angel last had sex. But, it had to be many centuries since she'd been on Earth that long. James fucked Angel hard through her small orgasm. He didn't slow down. If anything, he fucked her even harder. James knew how Alexandria loved being fucked hard. He knew everything about his mistress' sexual habits. James would get Angel ready for more sex with the rest of the family. He'd helped her in other ways when Angel needed it. James would make sure she was ready in all areas.

James' hands held Angel's hips firmly. There was enough give for her to move, but not enough to do anymore then rock her hips. His cock thrusted deeply into her pussy. Forcing her body to accept his thickness and length. In time, she would get used to being fucked by such large cocks. Angel wanted James as a regular lover. She made that clear. " You are my little cum Angel.......But you'll also be a fuck slut for the family to use.....You'll be our little slutty Angel......A sinful little fuck toy for us to use. " James spoke with he continued fucking Angel like a cheap whore. " When Miss Alexandria returns home.......I'm going to speak with her.......And set up a special party for you......A proper welcome to the family gang bang....So everyone can welcome you with sex. " James added through his grunts. He was fucking Angel's tight pussy with a lot of force by this time. One could think he was raping her, so much force was being used. This was a learning moment for Angel. She would be getting fucked hard by every male living in the manor. Hard sex would just make her orgasm, that much better.

As she came, James continued fucking her, causing her orgasm to be extended and intensified. He never slowed down and he never paused in his thrusts. In fact, she felt him fucking her even harder, making her cry out louder as her body shuddered. She could feel James thick cock being thrust deep and hard inside of her, the man holding her hips to keep her fairly still while he forced her to accept him. Already, the angelic womans fair skin was beginning to glisten with sweat as she gasped, panted and moaned. Behind her, James held her curvy hips firmly in his hands while he spoke of her being his little cum angel, but she would also be a fuck slut for the others.

His words made the woman shudder before he told her that when Alexandria returned home, he was going to speak with her about setting up a special party for Angel to properly welcome her to the family. It would be a gangbang so everyone in the family could welcome her with sex. While he spoke, his words were broken up by his grunts and the sound of his hips slapping against hers, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the air around them. The force behind his thrusts had Angel's body jerking forward a bit with each thrust and each time he thrust forward, she would cry out loudly. Eventually her upper body fell down against the bed due to the force of his thrusts.

This new position caused her back to arch some more and it let him go even deeper as it tilted her hips. Her hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly and her toes were curling from the pleasure that raced through her. Her wings were partially unfurled on either side of her which made it easier to see her face. Her head was turned so the left side of her face was pressed against the bed, her face twisted into that of utter pleasure as James took her so forcefully, her skin flushed and a little damp with sweat. This caused her pale blonde hair to cling to her skin. Even though she'd just cum not too long ago, another one was already building and it was building quickly as she was fucked.

The pleasure was was building quickly in both James & Angel. Once her upper body dropped down onto the bed. Her back arched, allowing his big cock to slide deeper into her pussy. James rewarded Angel by spitting on her the tightest hole she had. He removed his left hand from her hips. James then pushed one of his fingers inside her ass. His spit worked as the lube he needed. James began fingering fuck Angel's ass, while his cock continued to assault her sweet, almost virgin pussy. Angel was getting quite a workout. It was her first time having sex in many centuries. Angel wasn't driven by passion. At least not for a very long time. Her time living at Reed Manor, had changed that. She was surrounded by lustful feelings and plenty of love. This wasn't a bad thing. There were worst emotion Angel could have been surrounded by. The love & lust came from the hearts of those who truly cared for each other. Angel had changed, and it was a change for the better.

James knew Alexandria would be surprised when he told her what happened today. It would be a very pleasant surprise for Alexandria and the other members of the family. The held sex parties ever once in a while. This was a way for the family to enjoy each other as a group. Since Angel was looking to be more sexual with James and with the family. The gang bang seemed like the best way for her to join them. Alexandria could join in on the fun, by growing a cock. She'd fucked Tina before in her female form while having a cock. Alexandria's body produced lots of cum when she had a cock. Angel may also enjoy something wild. Tina loved getting fucked by Alexandria in her male tiger form. Alexandria could become almost anything she wanted. James could hardly wait for the family to return. He kept pounding Angel hard. His climax built to the point where he could no longer hold back. " I'm going to cum Angel........I'm going to spill my seed inside your pussy. " James' voice became shaky as he spoke. He was ready to unload his cum into her body. James then groaned out loud, the first hot spray of his cum shot into Angel. This was followed by more and more shots of cum. Angel's pussy was becoming full of James' seed. Neither knew at the moment, but Angel was fertile and ready to be bred.

After Angel's upper body dropped to the bed, she felt the warmth of his spit landing on her tightest hole, followed by the loss of his hand at her left hip. Suddenly she felt his finger pushing into her ass and she made a sound of surprise and slight discomfort at the penetration, his finger pushing into her ass. He began fingers her ass while his cock assaulted her tight, dripping wet pussy. She had become so wet, James slick cock slid in and out of her easily while her own wetness coated her inner thighs, some of it dripping to the bedsheets below them. Never in her time since waking upon Earths soil had Angel felt the urge to have sex or reproduce with anyone. Centuries she had gone without being intimate with anyone. Sure, she had felt lust from men who had seen her, but their lust had been dirty in a bad way. They had wanted to hurt her and use her. But here in Reed Manor, the lust she felt from the family was created from love for each other. It in return, caused her to become curious about sex with the others and it had led her to this moment where she was happily letting James fuck her.

When the rest of the family returned home in a couple hours, they certainly would be surprised at this change. Just that morning, Angel was her usual timid, proper self, where as now, she was begging James to fuck her and fill her pussy with his cum. To use her and make her into his Cum Angel. When he announced he was going to cum and he was going to spill his seed inside of her pussy, Angel whimpered into the sheets below her. "Yes! Please!" she begged, her body quivering. "Fill me with all of it." It wasn't long afterwards that James groaned and she felt the hotness of his seed spilling into her. The feeling of her pleasure and the feeling of his hot release filling her combined with the exquisite feeling of feeling the emotions of completion coming from James pushed Angel over the edge into her own release.

When it hit her, it hit hard and the woman gripped her sheets tightly as a scream of pleasure slipped past her pink lips and filled the air. Her body shook while her pussy gripped and massaged James cock as her orgasm tore through her body. At the same time, her ass gripped his finger tighter. The woman actually thought she was seeing stars for a brief moment as she came, her release washing over James' cock. Because of what she was, Angel didn't have normal menstrual cycles like a human woman did. In fact, she never had a period in the many centuries she'd been on earth. Because of this, Angel wasn't aware of the fact that her body had released an egg and she was in prime condition to be impregnated as James fucked and filled her with his release.

Eventually her orgasm began to subside, the woman's body occasionally shivering from the after effects of her release as she knelt there on the bed. She was panting heavily and her body was slick with sweat.

Inside of Angel's body. The miracle of life was about to take place. James had pumped her full of his seed. Despite his age, for a human male, James was very capable of making any women pregnant. Angel wasn't human, so there was no thoughts that she would end up with his child. James was looking forward to making Alexandria pregnant. Once she her current baby. It would be James' turn to breed with her. This is why Image was working so hard on mapping out Alexandria's cycles. Everyone knew, James wouldn't be around forever. Alexandria really wanted to have his child. This would keep James apart of the family even after he was gone. However, Alexandria wouldn't be the first to have his child. His sperm swam hard towards the waiting egg. The egg Angel's body produced had been there, inside her body since after she felt to Earth. Unlike human females. Angel's body didn't expel the egg. It remained inside of her, waiting for whenever she had sex.

One of the sperm made it's way to the egg. It pressed it's head against the side, and soon pushed into the egg. A new life began to form at that moment. A cross between human and Angel's unknown race. It would be a while before Angel showed any signs of her pregnancy. However, she would know long before showing. With her powers, she would be able to feel the child in time. Angel would also be able to feel the sex of her baby. Her pregnancy would be an unknown factor for the family. They didn't what race Angel was from. There was no telling how long she would be pregnant or how quickly this hybrid child would grow. Luck for Angel, she was around people who would help and care for her. Angel and her newly forming child are just the types the government would love to get their hands on.

James remained inside of Angel for several minutes after cumming. He wanted to keep as much of his cum inside her body as possible. James thought Angel would like getting used to being filled with so much cum. She'd be getting a lot in the near future. Eric, Tristan & Adam were all looking forward to a time when they could be with her. That time was closer then any of them thought. James finally pulled his cock free from her body. He also removed his finger from her ass. James then laid down on the bed, next to Angel. He spoke of how great she was at sex. How good her pussy and ass felt. James also spoke of how much the other men in the house will enjoy being with her. As James spoke, he right hand was gently stroking over the feathers of one of her wings. He loved the softness her feathers had.

This new pregnancy would come as a great surprise to everyone. Even Angel would be surprised when she came to feel that life inside of her. When that one sperm pushed its way into the egg, life was started and it began developing. What that child would be was unknown, as none of them knew what Angel was. All they knew was that she was a gentle, peaceful woman with strong powers. Ever since she had fallen to earth, that egg had been waiting within her for the right person to provide it with the right sperm. Perhaps there was a reason why she never felt the urge to be with anyone until now.

After James came deep inside of her, Angel remained on her knees with her upper body resting upon the bed. She was catching her breath and her heart rate was slowly returning to normal as James remained inside of her. She was enjoying the feeling of his cum being kept deep inside of her by his cock. When he finally pulled out of her after several minutes, followed by his finger, Angel slowly sank down onto the bed the rest of the way, laying down upon her stomach with her arms folded beneath her head. Next to her, James laid down and he spoke of how great she was at sex.

This made her smile gently with a slight blush. "You did all the work." she softly told him before he praised her on how good her pussy and ass felt and of how the other men will enjoy being with her. All the while he spoke, his hand was stroking over the feathers of one of her wings. The feeling of his hand caressing her feathers made her sigh softly and close her eyes. For a little bit she was quiet before she spoke up. "You were amazing." she softly said, the woman scooting a little closer to James and she turned just enough to face him better and she reached out, placing a hand lightly on his chest while she smiled up at him. She was actually already looking forward to the next time that James fucked her.

James didn't see what he did as work. He took great pleasure in fucking Angel. She was truly a beautiful woman, with a sexy body. The type of body men dreamed of using. James smiled when Angel spoke. There was a strong connection between them. That connection started when James began helping Angel adjust to her new life, here at the manor. It grew even stronger since they had sex. The life now taking form inside of Angel's body, would only bring them even closer. James never had time to fall in love. He'd devoted his life in service to the Reed Family. The love James had for Alexandria, was as close to what he expected love to be. However, he felt a little different about Angel. James loved both women, just as he loved Tina. Yet, each love wasn't the same. He looked at Tina more like a daughter or granddaughter that he fucked. Alexandria was his cherished lover. Someone he'd been with the longest. Angel was his new love. She wanted him, as he wanted her.

James laughed when Angel spoke of him being amazing. He said she was pretty amazing herself. Pointing out, that every part of her body was amazing. From her head, down to her feet. By now, Angel had moved closer. They were looking into each others eyes. James spoke of how much he loved Angel. He then pressed his lips against hers. They shared a deep and long kiss. Their tongues twirling around each other. When the kiss broke, James said it was time Angel sucked his cock. " It's time to put that pretty little mouth of yours to work.......I want you to suck and stroke my cock.......Make me cum in your mouth and drink down every drop.......I want you to taste what I just placed inside your hot little pussy........Afterwards........I'll fuck your tight ass my Cum Angel. " James spoke with a wicked gleam in his eye. It was time for Angel to really become sinful. She would use her mouth to pleasure James, then she would get fucked again. This time in her ass.

Angel was very fond of everyone in the family. She has come to love each of them in different ways. But the person that she has come to love the most out of all of her new family, was James. He has been there with her through every new experience that she's had since being taken in. He has taught her and taken care of her when she needed it. They have bonded through their work of taking care of Richard and she's helped him around the house when Richard was sleeping. So while she helped clean or even cook in the kitchen, James has tutored on her social skills and on what she knew about her surroundings. And now, with a new life growing in her womb, the two of them will have another thing to bring them close.

The blush on her face intensified a bit as he laughed after she said he'd been amazing and she ducked her head a little. It was actually kind of cute that she was able to blush after having been fucked the way she had. He then told her that she was pretty amazing herself. That every part of her body was amazing, from her head to her feet. Angel giggled and looked up into his eyes while her hand softly caressed his chest. When he spoke of his love for her, Angel's eyes lit up and she smiled wider before he pressed his lips against hers. She eagerly kissed him back, a soft moan escaping her as they kissed. Their tongues moved around each other, caressing and twirling around each other. Eventually the kiss was broken and James said it was time that she sucked his cock.

He told her that he wanted her to suck and stroke his cock to make him cum in her mouth so she could drink down every drop. To taste his cum which he had already placed inside of her pussy. Afterwards, he told her that he planned to fuck her tight ass. As he spoke, Angel squirmed against him a little, his lewd words exciting her again, not that her arousal waned much in the time that they had been touching and resting. It seemed that James had lit a fire in the sexy angel.

Slowly Angel pulled away from James, her body brushing against his for a moment before she sat up onto her knees next to him and she stretched. As she knelt there, she could feel some of his release escaping her and dripping down her inner thighs which were already glistening and slick with her own arousal. There was something about feeling his cum still inside of her that made her arousal surge and she shivered a little. She repositioned herself so she was reclined next to him and her hand came to rest upon his chest again, but this time she slowly slid her hand down over his abdomen and she wrapped her hand around his cock. His cock was still covered with a mix of both of their cum. But she didn't shy away.

Instead, she looked up at James before she leaned down and she ran her tongue over the head of his cock in an experimental taste before she began running her tongue over the rest of his length for a bit and then she took him into her mouth. She began sucking on his cock, her tongue and lips beginning to caress his cock. She could taste a mix of both of them on his cock while she worked on pleasuring him with her mouth, her full, pink lips wrapped around him.

As Angel began moving. James laid there watching her naked body. He loved seeing her without clothing. James wouldn't mind seeing Angel running around naked all the time. But, he knew this wouldn't happen. James would get to see enough of Angel naked. Though, it was a nice thought to have. He smiled as she got into position to suck his cock. Her hand was already around his cock. Still slick from their cum. James watched as Angel tasted the mix with her tongue. Giving the head of his cock a quick brush over. Obviously, Angel liked the taste of cum. She started using her tongue and lips over his length. Tasting more of their release. Angel then took him into her mouth. Making James moan out loud. Her pink lips stretched around his shaft. She looked so hot and sexy with a cock in her mouth. Like she was born to suck cocks.

James started running the fingers of his right hand, through Angel's silky hair. His eyes watching as she took his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could. She made his moan with pleasure. That pleasure could also be seen on his face and in his eyes. " Oh my little Cum Angel.......You suck cock like a true slut.......Like you were born to suck men off. " James spoke as he watched Angel work. It was such an amazingly hot image. He promised to fuck her everyday. To fill her with his cum. She would know only love, lust, pleasure and passion. Things she came to feel from the family. Angel met very few families like the Reeds during her time on Earth. They loved each other, and shared that love through sex. Angel came to understand, Alexandria was the reason why the family accepted incest as part of their lives. Her feline side pushed her to mate with the male members of her pride. This included her sons.

In a way, this was another learning experience for Angel as she began sucking on James' cock, slowly taking his long shaft into her mouth a bit at a time. Each time she bobbed her head, she took some more of him in and she softly moaned around him. With her sucking on him this way, it wasn't long before the head of his cock brushed the back of her throat, and yet she still had a couple more inches of him left to go. For now, she didn't go any further, the woman wanting to get used to his length for now.

While she did this, she felt James hand stroking through her long, pale blonde hair while he moaned in pleasure. This made her look at him through her eyelashes. She saw the pleasure on his face and in his eyes while he spoke of her sucking cock like a true slut. As if she were born to do so. As he continued to speak, promising to fuck her everyday and fill her with his cum, she moaned softly while pressing herself closer to him. As she moaned, this opened her throat enough for her to take him deeper into her mouth.

At the same time, she was rubbing her thighs together a little. She wanted James inside of her again and she was certainly looking forward to him fucking her more. James now had a highly aroused woman on his hands. The family would certainly be pleased with this new development and they would all enjoy fucking the woman who at the moment had James cock buried in her throat. Angel knew that the Reed Family were very close. All of them loved each other and showed that love in many ways, one of which being through sex shared between each other. She had come to understand that part of this was because of what Alexandria was. The shifter was part feline which pushed her to mate with the different members of her pride, whether they were blood related or not. This mindset had rubbed off onto the other members of the family. Sure, most of the family wasn't related completely by blood, but they did see each other as family, yet they didn't let this stop them from fucking on a daily basis.

Angel brought more moans from James. She showed a willingness to learn how to deep throat his cock. This was a skill most women couldn't do. Angel took him back, into her throat until the head of his cocks touch the very back. She still had a few more inches to take in and it was possible for her to do so. Alexandria did this was great ease. She was a truly talented cock sucker. Alexandria taught Tina how to properly suck a man's cock. The older teenager learned by sucking the cocks of both Eric & James. Alexandria could show Angel the tricks of her skillful ways. This would turn the winged woman into a true cock sucking slut.

James was looking forward to fuck Angel again. Just as she was ready for more. James wanted to finish in Angel's mouth before moving on. He wanted her to really enjoy the taste of his cum. James told Angel to use her fist. To pump his cock fast while keeping her lips around the end. James said he wanted Angel to make him cum. " Let my cum fill your mouth......Enjoy the taste......Then swallow my load. " James spoke with a lustful tone in his voice. He then told Angel to milk his cock, like his cum was her only meal and she needed every drop. " Savory my taste......I'll be cumming in your mouth everyday. " James added. He made it clear, he & Angel would be having sex everyday from now on. James loved her deeply and wanted to be with her everyday.

The moans coming from James were wonderful to Angel. She'd heard the sounds of pleasure coming from the different bedrooms over the nights. It was hard not to when her own bedroom and the nursery were right there amongst the rest of the families bedrooms. But she had never been in the same room. That she was the one causing James to moan made things so much better. While Angel wasn't the best at sucking cock, in time with some tips from Alexandria, she would be able to completely deep throat a cock and pleasure a man like the highest paid slut one could find.

She was told to use her hand to stroke his cock while keeping her mouth around the tip of his shaft. That he wanted her to make him cum. Angel wrapped her soft hand around his cock and she pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth and she began stroking him. At first her hand moved slowly and gently around him, but in time her grip tightened just a little. It was enough to give him more pleasure, but not enough to hurt him. At the same time, she stroked him faster, working to bring him to an orgasm. Her mouth continued to lick and suckle upon him, occasionally swallowing him during one of her hands downward strokes. Moving her other hand, she brought it up to cup his balls, her fingers massaging them in order to add even more pleasure to what she was doing.

Angel was a pretty good cocksucker for a first timer. She'd obviously seen someone sucking cock before. Maybe even more then one person. Only Angel knew for sure. She needed a bit of help with taking James deeper into her mouth. She would get a lesson from a natural cocksucker and one of the best givers of oral pleasure in the world. This was of course, Alexandria. She'd taught Tina how to pleasure a man's cock. Alexandria would enjoy showing Angel some tricks to make her better at giving head. James admired the skills Angel had. Her pink lips were wrapped around the head of his cock. Her hand was jerking away. She started slowly at first, but started to build up some speed.

James was moaning in pleasure. His climax was starting to build once again. James kept his eyes on Angel, just as she kept her eyes on him. Their eyes were locked with each other. James felt Angel place her other hand onto his balls. She began playing with his sack. This drew more deep and long moans from James. He loved how soft her hand was, while she played with his sack. " That's it my Cum Angel.......Play with my balls.....I love having them played with when I get a blow job......I love the feel of your soft hands playing with them. " James spoke in between his moans. His breathing was picking up. He could feel the climax getting to the point of no return. James told Angel that he was getting close. He wanted her to jerk his cock faster. James then groaned out. The first stream of cum shot into Angel's mouth. " Collect my cum in your mouth.......Savory the taste before you swallow my load. " James spoke as more shot into Angel mouth. It wouldn't take long before her mouth was full with his load.

Back
Top Bottom